Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"!

(Apr. 23, 2011  1:54 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I understand this, but see, the song could be a tad-bit short. Is it possible I could pause for a second, with the anime noises?

See.... I'm not sure if anyone else did this.

OK ? As long as "Too Many Stars" is the one playing for the vast majority of the video, it is good.
Finished! LLD 100HF VS Rock Leone 145WB!

My WBO Video Face Contest Entry - Lightning L-Drago 100HF VS Rock Leone 145WB AMVBB

Kai-V allowed me to use the fake stadium.

It was better than the PTW.
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:11 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i was wondering, is there any way i could use a video that is longer then the song? because i have a video i made a while back that i was just able to edit now, and it is a about a minute longer then the song

You could edit the song to make it longer. If it's allowed, that is.
the video must rec a beyblade not people?
if i combine that can i ?
(Apr. 24, 2011  12:33 AM)click[mania] Wrote: the video must rec a beyblade not people?
if i combine that can i ?

Well, you want the video to be about Beyblade. If the people have something to do with Beyblade, then I guess it's fine.
http://youtu.be/1eN74ibEEkM?hd=1
btw, the battles are in chronological order... but apparently after i started putting it together the song was too short so i had to cut out some battles (sadly). it was originally 2-5 but majority of the time, meteo was spin stealing (which made the battles longer). but yeah, i have no confidence in mine. i just slapped clips of an episode together with the battle and i guess it worked? recording took approximately 3 days cause i couldn't get decent battles without my mom and dad yelling for help around the house. =(
Less than a week left everyone !

Until then, I will try to put the links to all of the videos in the first post. There are some I have not even watched yet because of university.
Ok, my entry:
WBO Video Face Contest - Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F VS Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Huh, 4 months...I have already forgotten some important techniques.
Decent...I think?
wow. that was pretty good. =) lol. i saw okiblaze's and i was a little intimidated.... i'm just scared what DrigerGT is gonna throw on the table.... =S if anything, it'll be so amazing that i won't even qualify for 3rd. =O
tell me about it. =( i wanna at least get 3rd.
enter me please: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crd8caUecD0
Does The WHOLE Song Have To Be Used ?
not necessarily... just as long as u use the specific song provided.
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:12 AM)iTris12311 Wrote: Does The WHOLE Song Have To Be Used ?

"Too Many Stars" has to be the song we hear for the vast majority of the video, so if you do not even use the three two-three minutes it lasts, then your video would be quite short ...
Hooray! I made an entry! sorry for being late!

Without further a-due, here it is!

Sorry for the big isoft or whatever symbol. To cut down on budget costs I had to choose a free downloader for the AMV (AKA my parents wouldn't let me spend money). Please ignore it!
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:27 PM)Sparta Wrote: Hooray! I made an entry! sorry for being late!

Sorry for the big isoft or whatever symbol. To cut down on budget costs I had to choose a free downloader for the AMV (AKA my parents wouldn't let me spend money). Please ignore it!

u know... if u wanted a free downloader for the AMV without the logo, u could have asked around...... meh, too late now. =/
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:44 PM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:27 PM)Sparta Wrote: Hooray! I made an entry! sorry for being late!

u know... if u wanted a free downloader for the AMV without the logo, u could have asked around...... meh, too late now. =/

I did. Not on here though. Oops! Anways, please comment! I crave feedback!

Don't make me feed you all to the rabid hot dogs. Those viscous, rabid hot dogs...
All the entries have been compiled in a list in the first post of this thread.
I'm finally done with my entry, I'm currently rendering it. I'll post it tomorrow when it's done. Smile
thanks kai-v! i can't wait to see what driger GT throws on the table. i'm kinda scared. o.O