Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"!

At this rate, it seems like DrigerGT will forget or has already forgotten, hah.
hmm, idk, DrigerGT seems like the type of person to pull out the best stuff last second.
Or maybe he's waiting for the last second so everyone else doesn't feel discouraged.

It would be so ironic if he misses the deadline or if his video is utter carp, but I doubt either of those will happen.
yeah, he just posted an AMV battle a week ago so i think he's aware... he's just waiting til we get our hopes up to the highest then posts and we'll all be so sad cause okiblaze will get 2nd and drigerGT will get 1st. lol. i know mine is good but not good enough... i know i rushed mine cause i was constantly busy. i'm sure same thing is going on with DrigerGT.
I too think I could of done better with mine. It's not good enough to win, but it was fun to make it. In the end, that's what matters, isn't it?
yup. mine was fun to make but quite the chore. editing took me approximately an hour or two, total.
(Apr. 26, 2011  5:21 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: yeah, he just posted an AMV battle a week ago so i think he's aware... he's just waiting til we get our hopes up to the highest then posts and we'll all be so sad cause okiblaze will get 2nd and drigerGT will get 1st. lol. i know mine is good but not good enough... i know i rushed mine cause i was constantly busy. i'm sure same thing is going on with DrigerGT.

You're so pessimistic, haha.
I dunno, I think I did pretty well on mine. I edited to the beat as sharply as I could on iMovie HD.
I feel that mine might even rank up there.
did u even post urs? i wanna see... i can't find it on the opening.
I haven't. I finished a couple minutes ago, and the rendering process will finish while I'm asleep.
Yes, im finished with my new vid Wink, i bet no one here has made a AMV on it lol, i will post it tomorrow!
that awsome no wonder it took ages lol Joyful_2
well, out of all the amv's there, ur is the best. i wouldn't say battle since there was no focus on one battle or actual blades.
BladeEra123, very nice video. My only complaint is that it was a bit anti-climactic at the part where the fast guitar kicks in around 1:42. Other than that, very nice.
speaking of which, greimatter, u gonna post urs soon or are you gonna wait til the last day to post yours? LOL
Uploading as we speak. Smile Rendering took forever.

Are you carping kidding me. YouTube threw my timing off. The video starts before the song does.
Personally, it gave me a headache. It kept on flashing and I couldn't keep up with what was going on.
EDIT!
it was flashing? o_0, i thought i didn't add any flashing effects... my Self vs Self amv can give a really bad headache xD
lol 3 dislikes now
(Apr. 27, 2011  3:42 AM)BladEra123 Wrote: EDIT!
it was flashing? o_0, i thought i didn't add any flashing effects... my Self vs Self amv can give a really bad headache xD
lol 3 dislikes now

In between clips.
nice vid best of luck 2 u 2.........nice flashing effects almost like mine lol.....