Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2!

It broke in the tournament on BeyDays. Or rather, a small part of its plastic ring got cut and rendered the rest of it unusable.
(Jul. 24, 2012  1:22 PM)BattleLion Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:54 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Considering all of BattleLion's other Beyblades were fake, I think it is right to assume this one is too :\ the Facebolt is definitely sketchy.

Unless he can post a clear picture of the box from various angles so that we can determine ...

Okay I will post it. But I want to tell you that it original face was not have any thing on it and it was not have even sticker with it so to make it a good horogium I used fake Face-bolt. original one's Face-Bolt it better then fake one. but I don't have sticker.. Hasbro don't give the stickers of HOROGIUM

Vulcan Horogium BD145RS from random booster volume 7 is the only horogium to have a blank face wherein you have to apply a face sticker on...all of your beys in the collection thread were fake..i wouldn't be so surprized if the new ones you have (even your new diablo nemesis) are also fake

you have to include a piece of paper with your name on it to the picture...and kindly take a photo of the underside of your metal wheel (again with your name on it) fake basalts are hollow...
(Jul. 24, 2012  3:35 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  7:17 AM)marcoy Wrote: My entry.

"Who done it?" =)

Cute, heh. I am a sucker for WALL-E.

You might have gone a bit overboard with the blurryness; I feel like too much of WALL-E was blurry, especially his eyes (the part that most people are drawn to), and I'm on the fence on how much I like the Amazon Box Man's pointing arm being so blurry. HOWEVER, the Beyblade was very much in focus, which is the important part. I did like how you angled WALL-E's head to try to make him look as surprised as possible since you can't angle his eyes directly on that figure. I also liked that you used the clean WALL-E figure since it went well with the rest of the photo, though you might only have that one (...yeah, I have both the weathered and factory-new WALL-E figures, what's your point? xD).

Blurred it intentionally because I wanted people to focus on the beyblade which is the subject of this contest. I'm a sucker for bokeh Smile
Do I have more time? if yes:
If it requires a title, I'll call it "Diffused Drago".

So, that's my entry Grin
Put that in a spoiler.

Code:
[spoiler] IMG HERE [/spoiler]

Really nice pic btw, I like the little "sun-shine".
I'm almost certain that I won't win, but I have no idea who actually will Grin:
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:08 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:07 PM)Cosmic Wrote: Wow wait so is this over now?

NO, it is not over. You have approx. five hours left.

Sorry i was just confused because of the conversation that happened with the FlamingFury on here.
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:11 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Put that in a spoiler.

Code:
[spoiler] IMG HERE [/spoiler]

Really nice pic btw, I like the little "sun-shine".

Thanks !
I didn't notice those shiny reflections. My good luck !
Here's my entry.

THE DRAGON & THE PHOENIX

The Story
Don't click the spoiler if you just want to take in the photograph as it is, with your own interpretation.

The Secret
Everyone My new Beyblade are from Hasbro if you don't believe me I can show you the box. And Horogium was not having sticker. I can get you the Picture
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:38 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Everyone My new Beyblade are from Hasbro if you don't believe me I can show you the box. And Horogium was not having sticker. I can get you the Picture

Then post pictures like Shogun said Serious

@zionsin, epic picture, haha. Not heavily edited like your others (which is good!)
WARNING: Big-ish picture I call it "Black and White". I used MF-F Clear cuz' it looks awesomer then my plain White face and Destroyer/Perseus face Grin Not as good as I thought it would be. My competition has some pretty good entries.

Good Luck to Everyone!

If you can't see it, use this link: http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/7765/dsc05369l.jpg
I call it Seasoned Cygnus:
Idea:

Sorry for double posting this but I think this is appropriate
if you can't see, use this link http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k485...000837.jpg
(Jul. 24, 2012  5:38 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Everyone My new Beyblade are from Hasbro if you don't believe me I can show you the box. And Horogium was not having sticker. I can get you the Picture

Either provide pictures or you're disqualified, not only for having a fake, but for lying.
EST- 5:47 PM 6 more hours till it's over.
Here is mine. if it comes out long then please just turn you head for you can see it right. my camera did something to it. http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4028/1001186qp.jpg
Haha, I moved that big list of entries to the second post of this thread.

Still waiting for Nocto's legendary entry though Eee
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: My entry. Burning Kerberous & Hell Kerbecs meet up

Yah that is cool i was going to do burning kerebrous and fire around him. but i dont want to take any chance of the bey fallling in. Ps nice pic.
(Jul. 25, 2012  12:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: My entry. Burning Kerberous & Hell Kerbecs meet up

That's a cool idea. I'm suprised no one else posted the exact same one. lol