Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2!

(Jul. 24, 2012  11:47 AM)JINX Wrote: is it me or am i not on that?

Yours wasn't an actual link, sorry, must've missed it.

(Jul. 24, 2012  11:48 AM)Shogun Wrote: marcoy's entry is my fave :3

Ditto, and Evo_Slayer's Cute
(Jul. 24, 2012  9:23 AM)BattleLion Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  9:02 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  8:55 AM)th!nk Wrote: Nocto hasn't even entered yet...

Great, thanks for bringing that up ... Tired

Hehe, Voltaic Ape got pummeled by a tiny Driger S. [Image: teehee.png] Nevertheless, great picture!

(Jul. 24, 2012  8:59 AM)BattleLion Wrote: Which Time Zone is used here?

EST - Read the rules.
I read those rule but I can't understand about EST " Never heard of it". It's not over yet.

Hope you like This Guys
This might be better

clearly fake! the mold of the face and CW look carppy
Considering all of BattleLion's other Beyblades were fake, I think it is right to assume this one is too :\ the Facebolt is definitely sketchy.

Unless he can post a clear picture of the box from various angles so that we can determine ...
Here is the link to the set- http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008CT2EDM...mdp_mobile
(Jul. 24, 2012  11:54 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Considering all of BattleLion's other Beyblades were fake, I think it is right to assume this one is too :\ the Facebolt is definitely sketchy.

Unless he can post a clear picture of the box from various angles so that we can determine ...

Okay I will post it. But I want to tell you that it original face was not have any thing on it and it was not have even sticker with it so to make it a good horogium I used fake Face-bolt. original one's Face-Bolt it better then fake one. but I don't have sticker.. Hasbro don't give the stickers of HOROGIUM
(Jul. 24, 2012  1:22 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Hasbro don't give the stickers of HOROGIUM
They never produced stickers for Basalt Horogium. They only made stickers for certain beys which were in Random Boosters. (RBv7)
(Jul. 24, 2012  1:22 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Okay I will post it. But I want to tell you that it original face was not have any thing on it and it was not have even sticker with it so to make it a good horogium I used fake Face-bolt.

Wait, your bey didn't have stickers with it? Explain this then:

BattleLion Wrote:It wasn't the set it was alone box Hasbro was written there.

If it was Hasbro, it would have a printed face.
Explain that.

Well I guess it's good that we have a list now because some entries I might have missed, anyway this is getting very interesting with all the different styles of entries. Also will it be the commitee deciding who wins? or will there be a public voting thread?
(Jul. 24, 2012  1:31 PM).:J:. Wrote: Well I guess it's good that we have a list now because some entries I might have missed, anyway this is getting very interesting with all the different styles of entries. Also will it be the commitee deciding who wins? or will there be a public voting thread?

The Committee will be voting for it. That is why they can not enter.
He is saying it has a printed face, but no stickers. Hasbro has never made stickers for it as far as I know.
BattleLion said that? Cause if he did, then wouldn't he that face?
It is a printed face, but neither Hasbro nor TT ever released a printed Horogium on that face specifically. The closest would be RBV7 Vulcan Horogium (which I own), and that face isn't printed.
[Image: 416dvoPQE8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

The face probably came from there .. OR from a fake.

But the clear wheel seems fake in his photo IMO. I see it to be quite bulky, and not flat onto the MW as it's supposed to be, but whatever.
We should probably get a Committee Member's say in this. And leave it at that.
(Jul. 24, 2012  7:17 AM)marcoy Wrote: My entry.

"Who done it?" =)

That's some terrific bokeh!
Well, my messed up entry:

I would call it: Solar Eclipse (Click to View)

I wonder if my avatar of GRASS CUTTER would have been better :\

Seeing the other entries(and thinking about Nocto's), I can say, I have -5% chances of winning XD

@N0body:
Image not showing/working.
It's not worth viewing either That's strange :\ .. it works fine for me even after logging out from my photobucket account.
I can see it just fine, so it may just be a problem with your computer, Luck.
it works now...
And BTW, I much prefer your entry from your avatar XD
Personally, I much prefer your entry to your avatar, I like what you did in terms of the theme and your execution of it. Very nice.
If the SAR of my GRASS CUTTER wouldn't have been broken, I wouldn't have considered taking photos of Sol Blaze either XD

"Who done it?" =)

Cute, heh. I am a sucker for WALL-E.

You might have gone a bit overboard with the blurryness; I feel like too much of WALL-E was blurry, especially his eyes (the part that most people are drawn to), and I'm on the fence on how much I like the Amazon Box Man's pointing arm being so blurry. HOWEVER, the Beyblade was very much in focus, which is the important part. I did like how you angled WALL-E's head to try to make him look as surprised as possible since you can't angle his eyes directly on that figure. I also liked that you used the clean WALL-E figure since it went well with the rest of the photo, though you might only have that one (...yeah, I have both the weathered and factory-new WALL-E figures, what's your point? xD).
(Jul. 24, 2012  3:35 PM)N0body Wrote: If the SAR of my GRASS CUTTER wouldn't have been broken, I wouldn't have considered taking photos of Sol Blaze either XD

Gasp it broke? I had a new one I bought break but my old one has been soldiering on for months without even showing any signs of stress (barring damage to the contact points from impacts). That's a shame to hear.

Either way, I really like what you did with Eclipse Sol Blaze. Smile
(Jul. 24, 2012  3:35 PM)Ingulit Wrote:

"Who done it?" =)

Cute, heh. I am a sucker for WALL-E.

What is the Amazon box thing? How did you get it to pose like that?
his name is Danbo actually it's a figure