Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2!

(Jul. 20, 2012  10:29 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Joyful_3 Thanks!

Even if I don't win, I have myself a nice new background for my laptop. Eee

Your entry was amazing,that would make a nice background too!
You and Uwik man ;_; You make my photography seem insignificant.
well i'm annoyed, couldn't get the bey I needed from Toys R Us so now need a new idea

Got it... also some people have got brilliant entries!
Wow... there's so many incredible pictures... and all mine are incredibly lousy...
Anyways, This is probably the best picture I took. I call it: "Lucky Find".
EDIT: it's not showing. Go here
Well, I did the best I could.

Only effects I added were some cropping to focus the picture and cooling the "temperature" of the photo to give it a more icy, cooler look.
Quality of the photo (AKA Blurriness) wasn't that great, but this was the best shot I'd taken. If anything, I enjoyed the thought process and the fun I had trying to make the picture!
Here is my entry! I call it "Wolborg Likes Coconuts" Warning:Its a pretty big picture
If I can ever find a way to get photos on here from my iPhone 4, I'll post my entry. Tinypic won't let me, Photobucket for mobile needs Adobe something-or-other, its app counterparts won't download, and my computer has difficulties as of late. I have the picture ready, but it's just a matter of finding a way to post it...
(Jul. 22, 2012  12:05 AM)Primal Wrote: If I can ever find a way to get photos on here from my iPhone 4, I'll post my entry. Tinypic won't let me, Photobucket for mobile needs Adobe something-or-other, its app counterparts won't download, and my computer has difficulties as of late. I have the picture ready, but it's just a matter of finding a way to post it...

E-Mail the picture to yourself and open it on your computer? That's an easy alternative.

That's what Shaman-R suggested to me, haha. Not sure why I didn't think of that, but now that my computer is working, I should be able to do that.

EDIT: At long last, my picture is here! It's not much, but I think it looks alright.
Primal that's was easy thing you did in your photo I like it
BTW you have put your bey on the torch.
I thought I would put this in. I was planning to retake it but oh well XD

This shot was particularly difficult to take. Because I had to take the picture when the waves were in the background too. I actually had a REALLY good shot.

But the focus on the Beyblade was blurred ( I didn't realize t'ill later) XD

Also, I had to deal with the seagulls at the beach so they wouldn't end up in the shot too XD I also have a really nice close up of my White Ketos (see my photo studio- Ketos at Sea).

Now, without further adooooooooooooo...

It is summoning its special move Cute
(Jul. 22, 2012  7:26 AM)Insomniac Wrote: I thought I would put this in. I was planning to retake it but oh well XD

This shot was particularly difficult to take. Because I had to take the picture when the waves were in the background too. I actually had a REALLY good shot.

But the focus on the Beyblade was blurred ( I didn't realize t'ill later) XD

Also, I had to deal with the seagulls at the beach so they wouldn't end up in the shot too XD I also have a really nice close up of my White Ketos (see my photo studio- Ketos at Sea).

Now, without further adooooooooooooo...

It is summoning its special move Cute

i love it! CoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCool
Hi!I'm Italian.Here's my entry.
Your photos are all fantastic, happy holidays :p
Im on my xyboard right now so i cant copy pictures so i will give the link. I call it (er-hem) "Beafowl has Landed" https://picasaweb.google.com/11601859610...8086963554. Good luck to all.
(Jul. 22, 2012  3:36 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Im on my xyboard right now so i cant copy pictures so i will give the link. I call it (er-hem) "Beafowl has Landed" https://picasaweb.google.com/11601859610...8086963554. Good luck to all.

I do not know if it is only an issue with me, but I cannot see anything at all. Try ImageShack.us ...
I have a great picture, but I won't be able to post it until the 24th.

Eep. DJ - Shock!
(Jul. 23, 2012  4:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  3:36 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Im on my xyboard right now so i cant copy pictures so i will give the link. I call it (er-hem) "Beafowl has Landed" https://picasaweb.google.com/11601859610...8086963554. Good luck to all.

I do not know if it is only an issue with me, but I cannot see anything at all. Try ImageShack.us ...

Its not only with you,I can't see anything either.

Me neither.

Me Neither.
I will try to paste my entry today.. or tomorrow before the time ends.
i will edit this post when the photo is uploaded i call it two genarations clash and yes it was photo shoped

[spoiler][Image: HBBOne.jpg][Spoiler]
I got this uploaded sooner than I thought; we were going to go on trip but we haven't left yet.

Here it is:
I call it "Light and Shadow."
No editing, just the monochrome setting on the camera.