FORTNITE VS MINECRAFT!

Who would win? Fortnite or Minecraft?
IM ON FORTNITE FOR LIFE!! NEVER EVER MINECRAFT!
(Sep. 25, 2019  12:19 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Who would win? Fortnite or Minecraft?
I like Minecraft. FortNite is just not that good.
Edit: But if you like FortNite, I'm fine with that. Everyone can have an opinion.
Minecraft! I don't really like violent games tbh.
(Sep. 25, 2019  12:43 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Minecraft! I don't really like violent games tbh.
In Survival Mode, killing animals is pretty much a need if you want to stay alive(unless you spawn near a village with food).
(Sep. 25, 2019  12:50 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2019  12:43 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Minecraft! I don't really like violent games tbh.
In Survival Mode, killing animals is pretty much a need if you want to stay alive(unless you spawn near a village with food).

Definitely Minecraft. I usually play survival and I love going on adventures to places with loot, like diamonds or rare items
(Sep. 25, 2019  12:50 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

I can deal with that though.
(Sep. 25, 2019  12:50 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

Bee’s: I’m about to end this mans whole career
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g73DB7VHGwE

It's not really voilent. It just has guns. Not even blood.
I’m all for Minecraft, I don’t consider fortnite a game. It’s honestly my least favorite video game.
Fortnite's fun for about 5 minutes if you're not with freinds. Minecraft overall has a lot more to do. Fortnite isn't terrible, I can see the appeal, but minecraft is better IMO.
Minecraft. Its somewhat more original than shooting people and getting onto some leaderboards. At least you can choose to survive, create, make a server, etc. on Minecraft. Lots of options
Minecraft. Even though i'm not on PC i still like it on survival and stuff. Going to explore and mining and battling are all fun
(Sep. 26, 2019  4:04 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Aw man come on. How can I be the only one who voted for Fortnite. -.-||
dont worry,you are not alone
fortnite haters exist everywhere,just ignore them

i play fortnite once in a while casually,not competitively and i can say it is fun

(Sep. 25, 2019  4:38 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Minecraft. Its somewhat more original than shooting people and getting onto some leaderboards. At least you can choose to survive, create, make a server, etc. on Minecraft. Lots of options

Its not only abt shooting tbh
(Sep. 26, 2019  4:32 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  4:04 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Aw man come on. How can I be the only one who voted for Fortnite. -.-||
dont worry,you are not alone

i play fortnite once in a while casually,not competitively and i can say it is fun

(Sep. 25, 2019  4:38 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Minecraft. Its somewhat more original than shooting people and getting onto some leaderboards. At least you can choose to survive, create, make a server, etc. on Minecraft. Lots of options

Just because people have a different opinion does not mean they are haters. I do know that a lot of people hate fortnite but not everyone that perfers minecraft hates fortnite. I certainly don't.
(Sep. 26, 2019  7:54 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  4:32 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: dont worry,you are not alone

Just because people have a different opinion does not mean they are haters. I do know that a lot of people hate fortnite but not everyone that perfers minecraft hates fortnite. I certainly don't.
So wait do you hate fortnite? Cause if thats true, then certainly means you are a hater.
FARTNITE IS TRASH

minecraft is better
(Sep. 27, 2019  5:49 PM)Quiqui 23 Wrote: FARTNITE IS TRASH

minecraft is better

-3-  ....
(Sep. 25, 2019  12:19 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Who would win? Fortnite or Minecraft?

I've personally never played fortnite so I don't really have an oppinion. And I don't want to be contrivershal by out of processs of elimination by choosing Minecraft. I'll just say this, it's okay if you like fortnite, it's okay if you like Minecraft, but when you say one is better than the other, it's basically saying to someone their oppinion is wrong and yours is right. These games are ment for entertainment, meaning that by oppinion your favourite is better but really they do the same job for different people. Overall say which one you like better just don't say one's better than the other.
I like Minecraft. i don't like Fortnite because there is no original content.
(Sep. 27, 2019  8:55 PM)X-Wing Wrote: I like Minecraft. i don't like Fortnite because there is no original content.
Minecraft sort of copied a game called Infiniminer.
(Sep. 27, 2019  3:24 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  7:54 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Just because people have a different opinion does not mean they are haters. I do know that a lot of people hate fortnite but not everyone that perfers minecraft hates fortnite. I certainly don't.
So wait do you hate fortnite? Cause if thats true, then certainly means you are a hater.

He is not a hater. All of us are replying based solely on our opinions. Just because we are all saying minecraft is better doesn't mean we are haters of fortnite
Actually, I kinda hate it...
(Sep. 27, 2019  10:08 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Actually, I kinda hate it...

oof do you hate fortnite?
(Sep. 27, 2019  3:24 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  7:54 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Just because people have a different opinion does not mean they are haters. I do know that a lot of people hate fortnite but not everyone that perfers minecraft hates fortnite. I certainly don't.

Did you read anything I said? Lol.

(Sep. 27, 2019  10:08 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Actually, I kinda hate it...

Please don't say it's because the fanbase is toxic... Please don't even...