FNaF Random Thoughts/Theories

(Jun. 29, 2020  2:52 AM)kai edits Wrote: Who is Charlie

If you're talking about who I think you are, Charlie is the nickname for Charlotte who's the puppet.
(Jun. 29, 2020  3:03 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  2:52 AM)kai edits Wrote: Who is Charlie

If you're talking about who I think you are, Charlie is the nickname for Charlotte who's the puppet.

Charlie Emily is the daughter of Henry Emily, the CEO of Fazbear Entertainment and co-owner, along with William Afton. And Charlie is the Puppet/Lefte.

(Jun. 29, 2020  2:35 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2020  11:22 PM)kai edits Wrote: What do I read after fourth closet

after that the next series is called fazbear frights. Its not connected to the trilogy though.

The thing is that pretty much EVERYTHING in FNaf is connected/canon. Kinda like Star Wars.
spoilers I can't believe Charlie is the puppet tho
(Jun. 29, 2020  5:14 AM)kai edits Wrote: I can't believe Charlie is the puppet tho

dude pls put spoilers, i haven't read the Fourth Closet yet
(Jun. 29, 2020  6:07 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  5:14 AM)kai edits Wrote: I can't believe Charlie is the puppet tho

dude pls put spoilers, i haven't read the Fourth Closet yet
Me too I am gonna read it today

Somebody tell this thread no spoiler alert. About Charlie
(Jun. 29, 2020  6:12 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2020  6:07 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:  dude pls put spoilers, i haven't read the Fourth Closet yet
Me too I am gonna read it today

Somebody tell this thread no spoiler alert. About Charlie

Sorry, don't know how to do the view spoiler thing yet.
They are adding more to fnaf novels
My friend did this weird name for Bonnie when the turbo dub came out!

Aiger Aka Bonnie
I don’t know why people find the game so scary it really isn’t.
(Oct. 02, 2020  3:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t know why people find the game so scary it really isn’t.

It’s a series that now includes people giving birth to animatronic rabbits and bleeding out. It’s gotten dark.
(Oct. 02, 2020  5:09 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  3:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t know why people find the game so scary it really isn’t.

It’s a series that now includes people giving birth to animatronic rabbits and bleeding out. It’s gotten dark.

I mean it’s not the most scariest thing in my opinion (should’ve said this earlier).
(Oct. 02, 2020  5:09 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:

thats more bizzare if anything
(Oct. 02, 2020  10:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  5:09 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: It’s a series that now includes people giving birth to animatronic rabbits and bleeding out. It’s gotten dark.

thats more bizzare if anything

If you think that's dark, just look at these tapes, which are FANMADE!

[/url][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC_w2370lI8]Just. Watch. This.

And there's plenty more where that came from!

Happy Nightmares!
Golden duo has been deleted with the blackbird epilogue LETS GO!
I think this is time to finally share to people why I dont play FNAF even if I am not scared anymore

When I was like between 5-8 I was browsing playstore and found a game that had a "Dog" in the cover and (yes it was freddy, but its not my fault I was born stupid and dont know the difference of a dog and a bear) and I tought was a weird scooby doo spin off (AGAIN, I was/am really stupid) and I got scarred for life after my jumpscare and got traumatized and I only got over my fear at 11 and now even respecting the game and its players, I hate it

but thats my opinion and I probably would not hate it if I wasnt traumatized before
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:55 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I think this is time to finally share to people why I dont play FNAF even if I am not scared anymore

When I was like between 5-8 I was browsing playstore and found a game that had a "Dog" in the cover and (yes it was freddy, but its not my fault I was born stupid and dont know the difference of a dog and a bear) and I tought was a weird scooby doo spin off (AGAIN, I was/am really stupid) and I got scarred for life after my jumpscare and got traumatized and I only got over my fear at 11 and now even respecting the game and its players, I hate it

but thats my opinion and I probably would not hate it if I wasnt traumatized before

Squimpus McGrimpus makes scarier stuff than what FNAF has to offer nowadays. (Dude basically makes pretty cool FNAF stuff)
(Mar. 01, 2021  6:05 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:55 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I think this is time to finally share to people why I dont play FNAF even if I am not scared anymore

Squimpus McGrimpus makes scarier stuff than what FNAF has to offer nowadays. (Dude basically makes pretty cool FNAF stuff)

Yeah but when I was a kid I got scared at everything
including: Butterflies, Grinch, Moths and Hornets

I was scared of butterflies and then without knowing I just played a terror game and at a young age
yep
I got traumatized even scarier stuff existing

and I am not scared anymore
(Mar. 01, 2021  6:11 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  6:05 AM)Longinox Wrote: Squimpus McGrimpus makes scarier stuff than what FNAF has to offer nowadays. (Dude basically makes pretty cool FNAF stuff)

Yeah but when I was a kid I got scared at everything
including: Butterflies, Grinch, Moths and Hornets

I was scared of butterflies and then without knowing I just played a terror game and at a young age
yep
I got traumatized even scarier stuff existing

and I am not scared anymore

Well I mean to be fair, I got scared of dogs in COD (specifically the MW trilogy).

Then just be in the theorizing side of the fan base.

why is this so funny
I suck at it. Enough said.
im actually kinda bomb at it
one time I beat night one on the first game literally almost getting put to sleep forever by freddy

huh i guess i am kinda trash