FACE CONTEST: Design a BeyStadium!

Thank you pegasis and Zander Smile .
um its wendsday.so at 12:59 does brad tells us who won by post or pm?
He'll post it after the judges decide...

EDIT: The contest ends @11:59 April 15
(Apr. 15, 2009  3:12 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: um its wendsday.so at 12:59 does brad tells us who won by post or pm?

Well it was by post on the egg hunt so I'm guessing and would have thought it would be the same for this.
We'll have a winner when we have decided.
(Apr. 15, 2009  3:12 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: um its wendsday.so at 12:59 does brad tells us who won by post or pm?

I think you mean 11:59. And I we won't find out at 00:00 on the dot. Brad will post here but it'll probably be in the morning/midday.
I'm glad it is made that it is 11:59pm where ever you live and not at all different times.
are yall going to show the drawing of the 2 winners
Like last time, when the contest has closed and the winners have been decided on, Brad will make a new thread containing the pictures of the winning entries. I expect.
(Apr. 15, 2009  5:15 PM)Rocky Wrote: Like last time, when the contest has closed and the winners have been decided on, Brad will make a new thread containing the pictures of the winning entries. I expect.

Cool, I still can't get mine up yet though.
well you beter hurry
I've still got a few hours and I don't have a scanner but my bro does but he takes so long to do things for people.
Grah! If my brother doesn't scan the bey stadium then I am going to kill him.
Just scan it yourself then? Or draw one on the computer as a back up for if he doesn't?
(Apr. 15, 2009  9:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: Just scan it yourself then? Or draw one on the computer as a back up for if he doesn't?

1. The only scans are in his room for his computer or the one for the laptop which he is doing a virsus scan on that at the moment and I don't have one in my room.

2. I'm no good at using paint at all, everything would just be a mess and it might be to late now anyway along with the fact that I had already drawn it all out and everything.

3. Things look better when you have drawn them.
Finally, it's done and up.

http://s668.photobucket.com/albums/vv43/...one001.jpg

And this time it is the right thread, is it possible to delete it on the other one? Also, sorry about all the double posts.
http://i40.tinypic.com/148k8lf.jpg
Here is my entry...can't believe i got it done in time. This stadium consists of 2 tornado ridges a large outer and small inner. You will see two black lines that connect the two. Those black lines are tornado ridges as well. So if your Pegasis105RF gets stuck in the upper tornado ridge all is not lost! This is a stadium designed for right spin rather than left seeing how the ridge is goes towards the right. I am sorry the picture is so small I would make it bigger and I have trouble resizing since when I do that the stadium looks more oval Pinching_eyes_2
soooo who wins?
lol ya me tooo am so exited XD today is a weekend and i woke up at 7 just to check this and still no clue!
i cant wait Joyful_3
Thanks for entering everyone! We'll announce the winners once we've decided amongst ourselves. Thanks!