FACE CONTEST: Design a BeyStadium!

Not really. Stop playing the mod. It is really annoying.
(Apr. 11, 2009  5:05 PM)KidTala Wrote: ^ Useless post.
oh my god! this post (yours) was very useful. you changed my life Wink
anyway good luck to everyone.
and rocky! are you gonna inter in this contest?
All of you guys stop it.

Giga, you know sarcasm doesn't always follow through on the internet; he mistook what you said.
Kid Tala, stop trying to act like a mod; you aren't one, and it's irritating
Pegasis: let's not try comparing ideas no matter how good you think yours is; it somewhat rude and juvenile.

God, why am I playing mommy...
cuz your a mod?
anyway you didnt answer! can i use a score system in my design or that will be cheating?
No it won't be cheating lol
You have already made a submission; plus I don't think you can take an idea from someone else since it is pretty obvious you were inspired by it.
No i didnt inter my final one. go back in pages and you will see that i sayed its not my final.
(Apr. 11, 2009  6:38 PM)pegasis Wrote: No i didnt inter my final one. go back in pages and you will see that i sayed its not my final.

You already submitted it so it wouldn't be fair for you to change it. Plus why would you want to take someone else's idea. And Brad said...

(Apr. 02, 2009  7:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: However, you cannot post drafts of your entry and ask for feedback!
Brad implemented a 'no draft/feedback policy' sooooo.

Bey Brad Wrote:However, you cannot post drafts of your entry and ask for feedback!
but i made the draft before brad said this.... so i can still inter my final one.
Re-submitting you would need to check with Brad; but I doubt you would be allowed to implement someone else's idea. Trust me it won't help in the judging process.
lol it doesnt really matter... i only made it look better so there is no big difference between the new and the old one.
Ugh jeez you guys are babies sometimes.

If you submitted a draft and clearly stated it was a draft before the rule change went into effect, you can submit once more but it will be considered your final entry regardless of what you do.

For those of you who didn't get to exploit this rule for your own gain: too bad.
Ahaha, the last pages of this thread are hilarious.

Giga, I kind of understood your stadium. I mean I got what would happen, still pondering over how it would happen. XD I thought it was quite cool though.

KidTala, I think a breakable stadium is epic albeit hilarious and I would totally buy. 8D

Pegasis, no I will not be entering unless something miraculous happens between now and the deadline. At first I had no ideas whatsoever and then when I did have a few they were quickly implemented by other people and quite nicely too may I add.

Mommy Khel, you are a great mod. <3
Pegasis: I dont want you to use my idea, because I thought hard about that.
KidTala, I doubt he will.......he'll get slated if he does anyways. :\
Brad: Will you accept that?
no problem. i wont use it. btw when i asked at first i meant to ask you kid tala. its your idea so if you dont want me to use it then ok!
Tired I quit trying to think of something better. http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr24/...tadium.jpg
There's my entry. I decided to stick with because of lack of any other, better ideas.
The thought was that the stadium would make the beyblader have to focus more on launching techniques and where you are launching at. This would, though, make the battles more boring if the beybladers launched in the opposite areas (one in the middle, one in the ring/edge). Ehhh, I still like the idea. A few notes. First, the stadium is the same size as the MFB Balance stadium and the exits are the same size as the MFB Attack stadium's exits. Second, the Pegasis Logo is supposed to be blue and in the center of the stadium. I couldn't draw it correctly, so I just put it on the side (ignore it if you wish). Finally, the outer ring is made of hard plastic while the inner circle is made of soft plastic.
So, there's the Storm Stadium. Now I can sleep. XD
Couldn't you have at least rotated it first ...
Hmmm. I like Evan's and Pichuscute's stadiums the best.
(Apr. 11, 2009  11:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Couldn't you have at least rotated it first ...

Really sorry about that. I'll fix it. Also, thanks jsc. I like Evan's alot, too.
My last submission is my final. I do not have time to finish it
[Image: ready.png]
my final one. its the same as the last one but with better looks Wink