FACE CONTEST: Design a BeyStadium!

grr flamerx ... "one that the middle flys up" lol... Does seem stupid to me now... >.>
(Apr. 11, 2009  1:51 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i mean like spinning circles or the one that the middle

[Image: 2nd_beyblade_battle_in_the_japanese_ulti...tadium.jpg]
Chocked
Hey no one commented on mine Unhappy

Anyways I like NeekAlert's!!!!!!!
(Apr. 11, 2009  12:22 PM)Driger Wrote: Hey no one commented on mine Unhappy

Anyways I like NeekAlert's!!!!!!!

Thanks dude! Smile
am almost finished.
rocky when are you going to post yours? i really cant wait for it XD
i wont post mine untill rocky posts.
Since other members were allowed to post in progress versions of their stadiums, which got critique and advise added to them, would it be possible for members who posted before the rule change to make small amendments to their original posts?
(Apr. 11, 2009  1:05 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Since other members were allowed to post in progress versions of their stadiums, which got critique and advise added to them, would it be possible for members who posted before the rule change to make small amendments to their original posts?

I doubt it. That would be unfair.
Well hasn't it been unfair from the start since most people assumed the rules were the same as the design a beyblade contest when it came to design posting?
People found an error in the system and exploited it, so shouldn't we be able to make minor edits?
No. why did you say that this is your final version if you wanted to improve it?
i doubt brad would let you do this.
(Apr. 11, 2009  2:16 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Well hasn't it been unfair from the start since most people assumed the rules were the same as the design a beyblade contest when it came to design posting?
People found an error in the system and exploited it, so shouldn't we be able to make minor edits?

Well I guess that's the risk you take when you hurry and put up your design early on in the contest....
I still don't think it would be fair to make any changes to an already submitted design, once it's done it's done.
I used this on Paint.NET that's why it sucks...
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Fair enough, I just feel that some have been given opportunities that others weren't told they should have.
kidtala i really likes the score system!
can i use something similar on my stadium? or that will be cheating?
will you have to use a new breakable part every battle?
(Apr. 11, 2009  3:35 PM)pegasis Wrote: will you have to use a new breakable part every battle?
Yeah. You will. However, if I can sell it, it will come with, about, three packs of Breakable parts Wink
im really liking what i see guys good work keep it up it seems we hae some very talented people here at wbo Smile
LOL HARD CORE BREAKABLE BLADES. TBH I don't like the idea, seems a bit silly.
not breakable blades Confused he said breakable stadium.
Oh, well it's still silly. If I did not understand that then well. You saw MY entry and no one understood it. So I should be able to the best of anyone.
tbh i believe that the closest and best stadiums untill now are: MINE Wink and neek alerts anddieddead46.
what do you think guys?
Giga: Well at least I tried. All your doing is saying negative stuff. You haven't said something to at least improve my submission.
you cant improve it anymore. thats your final entry.
I am just saying mine sucked, and I could not understand it.
(Apr. 11, 2009  4:59 PM)pegasis Wrote: you cant improve it anymore. thats your final entry.
I didn't say I was going to improve it...
(Apr. 11, 2009  4:58 PM)KidTala Wrote: Giga: Well at least I tried. All your doing is saying negative stuff. You haven't said something to at least improve my submission.
(Apr. 11, 2009  4:58 PM)KidTala Wrote: improve my submission.
edit: giga beat me