FACE CONTEST: Design a BeyStadium!

we said that this isnt the entry so we didnt do anything wrong.
when we say this is the entry then you wont be able to update it anymore.
That's dumb if that's the case. People will never put 'my final entry'. They'll just say 'not an entry' to everything they do and change on the last day as it's safer. And get feedback and the options to iron out any flaws beforehand. Surely your entry should come from you, not the suggestions of those around you?
(Apr. 06, 2009  6:49 PM)Rocky Wrote: That's dumb if that's the case. People will never put 'my final entry'. They'll just say 'not an entry' to everything they do and change on the last day as it's safer. And get feedback and the options to iron out any flaws beforehand. Surely your entry should come from you, not the suggestions of those around you?

Going to have to agree. If you want feedback, ask your friends. No more of this not my final entry stuff.
(Apr. 06, 2009  6:49 PM)Rocky Wrote: That's dumb if that's the case. People will never put 'my final entry'. They'll just say 'not an entry' to everything they do and change on the last day as it's safer. And get feedback and the options to iron out any flaws beforehand. Surely your entry should come from you, not the suggestions of those around you?
your right! guys dont answer for anyone who asks for suggestions.
problem solved.
(Apr. 06, 2009  6:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Going to have to agree. If you want feedback, ask your friends. No more of this not my final entry stuff.

Can this be added to the rules in future? As in like, the very first post you make with a design on, IS your final post.
(Apr. 06, 2009  6:54 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Can this be added to the rules in future? As in like, the very first post you make with a design on, IS your final post.

Just added it.
Glad I'm not the only one who didn't like the "THIS ISN'T MY ENTRY!! Don't count this, just tell me how to make it better!" stuff.
I really prefer the new rule.
In any product being designed there are numerous design ideas made.
So I guess the design I posted is like a preview of the finished design that can be improved on in the final product. I didn't post it to cheat just to give you a taster and to get feedback.

I've nearly finished my final stadium design anyway.
(Apr. 06, 2009  7:05 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: In any product being designed there are numerous design ideas made.
So I guess the design I posted is like a preview of the finished design that can be improved on in the final product. I didn't post it to cheat just to give you a taster and to get feedback.

I've nearly finished my final stadium design anyway.

Nobody's being accused of cheating.
The issue here is that some have had advantages over others by getting feedback through their development stages, which is something that most believed was not allowed.
Haha, seems better than a Hasbro stadium turned inside out. Grin
Really dig it, Neek!
not bad...but why? i mean defensive/balance/stamina blades are made to spin in the middle. thats they tactic. this is not fair Confused
but if you are an attack blades fan. this will be the solution for all othr than attack blades Wink
(Apr. 06, 2009  7:52 PM)pegasis Wrote: not bad...but why? i mean defensive/balance/stamina blades are made to spin in the middle. thats they tactic. this is not fair Confused
but if you are an attack blades fan. this will be the solution for all othr than attack blades Wink

It will make battles less boring, forcing contact to occur.
If anything I would say i'm more swayed to liking defence/stanima/balance types so I don't have a motive to mess up thier tactics. It's just for simple fun and to mix the game up a bit. Smile
(Apr. 06, 2009  7:52 PM)pegasis Wrote: not bad...but why? i mean defensive/balance/stamina blades are made to spin in the middle. thats they tactic. this is not fair Confused

Except Attack Beyblades will be disrupted by this as well. This will disrupt all popular strategies. But, the stadium is part of the game, so you can't say "it's not fair" because a stadium is slanted to favour a specific type. There's a reason there are four MFB stadiums already.
i really dont like the idea of that each type has its own stadium. isnt there a stadium for all? so we can do fare matches. maybe the square stadium?
Balance Type
And balance type beyblades are a combination of multiple types........so..........
oh... lol am still a noob.
it does have a tornado ridge right?
(Apr. 06, 2009  8:25 PM)pegasis Wrote: i really dont like the idea of that each type has its own stadium. isnt there a stadium for all? so we can do fare matches. maybe the square stadium?

Tornado Balance / Tornado Balance Type S is pretty much the 'fairest' of the stadiums.
It works for all beyblades.
(Apr. 06, 2009  8:25 PM)pegasis Wrote: i really dont like the idea of that each type has its own stadium. isnt there a stadium for all? so we can do fare matches.

There's nothing "unfair" about a stadium leaning towards a specific type. As a Blader, you have to learn how to compete in every BeyStadium. Regardless, this isn't the topic to discuss that.
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:01 PM)luigibob18 Wrote: i might try this but im not sure
Might as well go for it, got nothing to loose.