FACE CONTEST: Design a BeyStadium!

Well, i decided to enter anyways, it's not like i have anything to lose.

This stadium is called the Volcano Rampage Stadium, you'll see why Wink .

It favors attack types in the sense that they would be able to get rid rid of enemies quickly, and defense/stamina types in the sense that they can out last the other blade(s) if it remains untouched, and stays in the center of the "volcano," others will lose spin as they fall down it.

In the beyblade storage part, it's actually supposed to be 2in high (though i think 2.5 in would be better) and by "deep" i mean how long it is.

That's pretty much it ^^ . Enjoy and feel free to comment.

I'm new to photobucket (and paint haha) so please let me know if these links don't work, and where to go to get proper or better quality ones (my computer's browser is slow and still hasn't loaded the page.

http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww277...ampage.jpg

http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww277...loseup.jpg
Hello, didn't notice this one. Must think of something fast and get it done.

When does this close?

Edit: Nani! I have less than two hours, o joy.
It closes on April 15.
How come you sound so smart all of a sudden XD.
Anyways, It's kool that you went ahead with that idea.
Also, I love Deikalo's. <3 It would be very interesting to see a battle in that stadium.
I stand corrected, I have more than a day.
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:14 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: How come you sound so smart all of a sudden XD.
Anyways, It's kool that you went ahead with that idea.
Also, I love Deikalo's. <3 It would be very interesting to see a battle in that stadium.

Because, I got it like that Wink .
Here's my entry:

Ok, this is my idea:
This is an attack stadium. It's shaped like a square, has a tornado ridge, and has splopes on the corners. The stadium IMO is very balanced, because of it's size (not big, but not small), however the tornado rigde and rubber attack area give advantage to attack types. The small ramps allow the blades to lose less energy when they get knocked against them (since the base/running core/bottom is the part that touches it)
So... yeah, I hope you guys like it! Smile

Edit: I forgot to mention it's called Ultimate Attack Stadium XD
Well, we had the same idea basically, Hero, but mine was not as plausible.
I have an idea already but the point is drawing it.

Can you do more than one idea?
Nuno, wouldn't the rubber wear down rather fast? Or is it harder rubber?
I suppose you could post one just for fun, but you`d have to differentiate (did i spell that right XD ) between that and your actual entry.
That is against the rules now. ^^^
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:29 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Nuno, wouldn't the rubber wear down rather fast? Or is it harder rubber?

It's harder rubber.
You could post it in the 'Your Creations' thread though. When I was doing the other contest I had some ideas for different bladers to go with my design and I thought about posting them there but I never got around to it. ^^;
This is fun and I am nearly done as well. Mine is hand drawn.
(Apr. 14, 2009  11:04 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: This is fun and I am nearly done as well. Mine is hand drawn.

Already? Chocked_2 It has been like... 15 minutes since your last post.Chocked_2
Took me 2 and a half days to finish mine.
Now it is done and yes, it is a fall on design, no, it is not basic and No, not that well done but I try my best though it might be, I'm not that good with the drawing. I can't get it up today though, it will have to be tomarrow which it is good that it ends late tomarrow, 11:59 wasn't it?

Edit: It's only been 15 minutes, no way. Guess my brain does work fast.
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:03 PM)Hero Wrote: Well, i decided to enter anyways, it's not like i have anything to lose.

This stadium is called the Volcano Rampage Stadium, you'll see why Wink .

It favors attack types in the sense that they would be able to get rid rid of enemies quickly, and defense/stamina types in the sense that they can out last the other blade(s) if it remains untouched, and stays in the center of the "volcano," others will lose spin as they fall down it.

In the beyblade storage part, it's actually supposed to be 2in high (though i think 2.5 in would be better) and by "deep" i mean how long it is.

That's pretty much it ^^ . Enjoy and feel free to comment.

I'm new to photobucket (and paint haha) so please let me know if these links don't work, and where to go to get proper or better quality ones (my computer's browser is slow and still hasn't loaded the page.

http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww277...ampage.jpg

http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww277...loseup.jpg

Do the links I posted work? Or do they need to be fixed?
(Apr. 15, 2009  12:15 AM)Hero Wrote: Do the links I posted work? Or do they need to be fixed?

They Work Smile
(this stadium doesn't really have exits, but the walls are high enough for blades not to easily catapult themselves)

so its like all surrounded by one wall with no exits. but this wall is shorter than the normal walls.so it is possible to get knocked out through this wall.

correct me if am wrong!
I should have mine up later and it doesn't have any exists because it is more of a survival thing. I think I will call it the Infinite zone.

I don't think I can beat the air hockey stadium though, that's one of the best ideas.
pegasis:

yes Smile . Beyblades(ie Storm Pegasis) wont catapault themselves out too easily, however due to the angle, height, etc, it is possible that if a blade (if hit hard enough) can be knocked out of the stadium.
zander thanks for liking my stadium Joyful_3
and hero's stadium is the best (two floor) stadium so far in my opinion.
but you should have improved the drawings.maybe if you hand draw it. it might look better!
Me? I was, but my scanner isnt working and my camera is a dinosaur (1.2 mp) if anyone wants me to, I can post my original sketches but don`t expect much XD .
Well it is good and my design is also a two floor one, because that makes it double the fun.