F230 Discussion

(Jul. 02, 2013  12:56 AM)genbull9817 Wrote: If you need advice on how to make F230 spin smoothly again unscrew the screw on the bottom and ad a drop or to of oil on the free spinning part and it will act new again so thier isn't a lot of wobble when you use it alot

That's illegal in tournaments + it doesn't give proper results.
Im not so sure thats legal.
That would make it illegal for WBO use....
I know I use it for testing plus I have 2 other bandid genbulls that are normal
You cant use an illegal one for WBO testing either
I know I did not say it was for wbo testing its for myself. Tired
(Jul. 02, 2013  1:04 AM)genbull9817 Wrote: I know I did not say it was for wbo testing its for myself. Tired

(Jul. 02, 2013  1:01 AM)genbull9817 Wrote: I know I use it for testing plus I have 2 other bandid genbulls that are normal

Hmm?
(Jul. 02, 2013  1:07 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2013  1:04 AM)genbull9817 Wrote: I know I did not say it was for wbo testing its for myself. Tired

(Jul. 02, 2013  1:01 AM)genbull9817 Wrote: I know I use it for testing plus I have 2 other bandid genbulls that are normal

Hmm?
i just test it for myself I don't use it for the WBO
(Jul. 02, 2013  1:07 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Hmm?

Exactly what I was going to say...
For those of you that have F230's, which colours are good/bad for you? I don't know how this would make a difference, but for some reason, both of my orange F230's are way better than the three brown ones that I had/have.
Kei, I had the same problem, the brown one from saramanda appears to be a bad mold that wears faster and also has more friction even in mint condition, the mold that's useful for stamina is the orange from genbull, but I think the brown should be tested for more offensive combos

EDIT: I already said this on the competitive combos discussion
I have two brown ones; they both are incredibly wobbly and create enormous sounds. I don't own an orange one, but the videos I've seen seem really stable ...
(Jul. 02, 2013  2:41 PM)Cannon Wrote: I have two brown ones; they both are incredibly wobbly and create enormous sounds. I don't own an orange one, but the videos I've seen seen really stable ...

The sound is because of more friction, that makes it more wobbly too, if someone could make a video of you F230CF demostrations (comparing the orange with the brown) you will see that the orange has more LAD, and the brown one nearly doesn't have LAD

I can't do the video because I don't have a camera and I give away both my F230
Well thats odd.. I have the brown one and from the day I got it (about 3 months ago) to today it doesnt make any noise and my Girago Dragooon F230 GCF almost always OS's my Death____ BD.
If you tighten the screw it will slightly prevent the frictional squeaking, and stabilise it as well, but I find that the free spinning edge is tighter.

@ Yuko Ray14 : Serious? Mine would undoubtedly lose ..
the noise is not really necessarily high! I also tell it seems to wear faster, so how much do you use it? at last: I noticed mine was a bad mold because the chrome wheels stopped at almost the same time the tip stopped
I am borrowing a F230 from my friend, it hardly makes noise. Only a little bit.
(Jul. 02, 2013  6:51 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: the noise is not really necessarily high! I also tell it seems to wear faster, so how much do you use it? at last: I noticed mine was a bad mold because the chrome wheels stopped at almost the same time the tip stopped

I use it quite a lot actually. But the sheer noise of rattling, and squeaking makes me go deaf, hahah.

Weird thing is that Basalt balances it out ..
That is weird... hey, has anyone tried this on a Smash Attacker? Something like Wyvang Wyvang F230R2F or GCF? I think F230 is also generally good for sway but I can't say since I don't have a F230 yet.
(Jul. 03, 2013  5:54 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: That is weird... hey, has anyone tried this on a Smash Attacker? Something like Wyvang Wyvang F230R2F or GCF? I think F230 is also generally good for sway but I can't say since I don't have a F230 yet.

F230 would suck at that lol, its more of a stamina oriented track, plus what good would F230's gimmick be on RF?
I agree, basically F230 is a B;D spin track but offers more capability as you can use different tips on it. I'm sure that's been said before haha.
I don't own F230, but you're forgetting one important thing that differences them- BGrin has bearings, F230 does not.
So, what it sounds like is 3 molds of F230, the orange one= always good, one mold of brown= good, but not as good as orange, other mold of brown= bad
Eh, I doubt there molds, just part to part variations, like BGrin.

I also highly doubt the color depends on how it performs.
You are aware there are different molds of b:d correct? And actually the color thing makes a lot of sense, the brown comes withe saramanda, the orange comes with genbull, realistically a factory would produce a huge line of the same product before changing the color and probably the mold.