Errors on the wiki ???

(Mar. 07, 2016  1:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: So what exactly was the sticking point here? Was it just that it didn't specify movement "through the stadium"?

By the way, while I love seeing the real mechanics of Beyblade explained, if we're going to use terms like inertia in our articles they need to be linked to a separate page explaining the physical property and its application in Beyblade. Something like "high-frictional-properties" also seems like an over-complication. I'd really like the wiki to be generally readable for beginner players. (I mean, this is Plastics, so not a huge concern in this particular instance, but ...)

The sticking points are:
1. The use of weight distribution is basically only given when a rubber tip is used. For other tips it even makes it worse (see explanation).
2. When this is the case, it is true that both, light weight and the distribution, improve the speed, but not for the same reason and because of that it should be mentioned a little more seperately.

If the phrasing I used before was still too specific, maybe we could put it like this:

"It is lightweight, which allows a high speed movement through the stadium. The weight being focused on the perimeter of the Beyblade adds speed as well, but only in combination with a rubber tip.”

That would be without any physical explanation that could possible make it hard to get, but it would still be correct, unlike it is now. At least point one definitely has to be changed.
this is not a error but should the wiki be updated so the the characters of burst appear in the home page of the wiki and the latest ep and chapter

THX
So i was reading the Samurai Pegasus/Pegasis W105R2F Page on Beywiki Encyclopedia of course.

I saw something like this just in the middle of the R2F Area:

3rd
Mold
[Gan
Galax
[Set

Something like that. Probably not the exact thing. Can't even browse anything for now, so i can't check it again.
I somewhat fixed it now. The title for the third mould section was getting messed up by the picture of the second mould.
I was reading Kai's article on the beyblade wiki when I read "He is the captain of the Bladebreakers throughout most of the original series", but from what I know this is something that was said only in the english dub of the anime so it's not true and it's not canon.
What do you mean? I would indeed not say that he was ever the captain in G Revolution, but even if it was only said in the English dub, since Beyblade Wiki is made for the worldwide fans, then dub-exclusive information still counts. You could always edit the article to specify that it was only mentioned in the dub though.
(Aug. 11, 2016  9:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What do you mean? I would indeed not say that he was ever the captain in G Revolution, but even if it was only said in the English dub, since Beyblade Wiki is made for the worldwide fans, then dub-exclusive information still counts. You could always edit the article to specify that it was only mentioned in the dub though.
Well yes, but it need to be specified as you said IMO, because it is an invented information related to the english dub only and not related to the original japanese dub/plot.
Yes, I can do this Smile
OK, thank you for taking care of this. Let me know if you get any issues.
(Aug. 11, 2016  9:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, thank you for taking care of this. Let me know if you get any issues.
No problem! Sure, I've already edited without strange issues Smile
Stuff that's unique to the dub is still canon; you could say that the dub and original both have their own canons with subtle differences.
(Aug. 11, 2016  9:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Stuff that's unique to the dub is still canon; you could say that the dub and original both have their own canons with subtle differences.
I don't agree with this completely but I respect the idea behind it, I assume everyone has its own vision about it Smile
I don't know if we are in the right thread (if not I am sorry :s) but to argue my opinion IMHO I think that if, for example, in the Turkish or Swedish dub they says that Max is the captain -like Kai in this case- it can't be take as "canon", instead it can be considered dub-related Smile
I mean for "canon" what the original manga/anime says, to be clear about it.
At times like this, we basically specify "(English dub only)" next to it, or include that as part of the citation. Things do differ between versions of the show, especially in Bakuten Shoot, where most of the dub was incredibly different to the Japanese version.

As long as the information has been specified as being only in the dub, there isn't an issue with it being there.
I hope it belongs here. I've noticed that on the wiki Zak is written Zac but it's actually written Zak as you can see in the manga in Leo Burt's video here on 11:04.
The wiki's spelling is based on the anime spelling, which appears on the official Beyblade Burst anime website. Either spelling is good, in my opinion, which is still strange and unprofessional...
Sort of an error but I bring this up because it's... not encyclopedic sounding? The image for Bump King has the caption "Bump King, the most useless blade ever created. Only buy for collection purposes." This seems a bit too subjective, and particularly with the word "useless", seems spiteful. Particularly since its Semi-Flat Blade Base apparently has some good uses, which means it's not actually useless at all.
For the new aH Cho-Z Beyblade, the Japanese indicates that Takara-Tomy is using the Greek spelling of "Heracles" (ヘラクレス) rather than the Roman spelling of "Hercules" (ハーキュリーズ). I tried to help change it, but the the list of Super Z parts page is locked.

They clearly say the "Hera" part, while the other way would have a more "Hercu" saying instead.

I edited and renamed the main page, and also edited the little parts box that shows up on various pages. I think the Super Z parts list would be all that's left?
Done! Thanks!
Hey @[~Mana~]! So it was @[TL14] who brought it to our notice on his thread Asking which beyblade did Ashtem use and then we got to know that on the wiki page of Theodre Glass it states that he has the beyblade 'Black Sun' but in reality there exists no such beyblade, and nor was it ever metioned(in the anime or manga),so the information was misleading. I tried to change it but was unable to. The mistake was brought to notice by @[ThePheonix],@[TrainiacJ], @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA], @[TL14] and me!(Don't want to take all the credit because it was a joint effort). Can you please correct this? Thanks in advance!
(May. 23, 2018  1:42 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hey @[~Mana~]! So it was @[TL14] who brought it to our notice on his thread Asking which beyblade did Ashtem use and then we got to know that on the wiki page of Theodre Glass it states that he has the beyblade 'Black Sun' but in reality there exists no such beyblade, and nor was it ever metioned(in the anime or manga),so the information was misleading. I tried to change it but was unable to. The mistake was brought to notice by @[ThePheonix],@[TrainiacJ], @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA], @[TL14] and me!(Don't want to take all the credit because it was a joint effort). Can you please correct this? Thanks in advance!
I got you @[Suhasini]! TBH, while I had made some edits on that page in the past, I always left that mysterious "Black Sun" thing alone, as I thought the anime would eventually show his Bey. 

But, no worries. It's gone now and you can check here for yourself: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Raging_Bulls

Hit me up if any of y'all find any more Wiki edits, as I'd probably be able to get on it fairly quickly.

Thanks and have a good one!
(May. 23, 2018  3:29 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  1:42 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hey @[~Mana~]! So it was @[TL14] who brought it to our notice on his thread Asking which beyblade did Ashtem use and then we got to know that on the wiki page of Theodre Glass it states that he has the beyblade 'Black Sun' but in reality there exists no such beyblade, and nor was it ever metioned(in the anime or manga),so the information was misleading. I tried to change it but was unable to. The mistake was brought to notice by @[ThePheonix],@[TrainiacJ], @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA], @[TL14] and me!(Don't want to take all the credit because it was a joint effort). Can you please correct this? Thanks in advance!
I got you @[Suhasini]! TBH, while I had made some edits on that page in the past, I always left that mysterious "Black Sun" thing alone, as I thought the anime would eventually show his Bey. 

But, no worries. It's gone now and you can check here for yourself: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Raging_Bulls

Hit me up if any of y'all find any more Wiki edits, as I'd probably be able to get on it fairly quickly.

No worries.. But it still says Black Sun in the members list in the beyblade section against Theodar Glass? And also on the Theodar Glass page.. But thanks for the effort!
(May. 23, 2018  3:34 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  3:29 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: I got you @[Suhasini]! TBH, while I had made some edits on that page in the past, I always left that mysterious "Black Sun" thing alone, as I thought the anime would eventually show his Bey. 

No worries.. But it still says Black Sun in the members list in the beyblade section against Theodar Glass? And also on the Theodar Glass page.. But thanks for the effort!
I removed Black Sun from the regular page for Theodore Glass, but I'm confused at that member list thing, could you send me a link? Thanks.
(May. 23, 2018  3:42 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  3:34 PM)Suhasini Wrote: No worries.. But it still says Black Sun in the members list in the beyblade section against Theodar Glass? And also on the Theodar Glass page.. But thanks for the effort!
I removed Black Sun from the regular page for Theodore Glass, but I'm confused at that member list thing, could you send me a link? Thanks.
Thanks! Yes, now its gone and ya sure! Here is the link, its the raging bulls page only, but in the members tab Black sun is still present, adjacent to Theodar Glass(he is at the bottom of the list)

Link:
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Raging_Bulls
(May. 23, 2018  3:46 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 23, 2018  3:42 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: I removed Black Sun from the regular page for Theodore Glass, but I'm confused at that member list thing, could you send me a link? Thanks.
Thanks! Yes, now its gone and ya sure! Here is the link, its the raging bulls page only, but in the members tab Black sun is still present, adjacent to Theodar Glass(he is at the bottom of the list)

Link:
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Raging_Bulls

It should say N/A now for the row that has Theodore Glass.
Yes, now it does! Thanks for the help @[kjrules17]!
(May. 23, 2018  4:02 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Yes, now it does! Thanks for the help @[kjrules17]!

Yeah, no problem!