Errors on the wiki ???

Cool, so whenever there is sunlight where you live, can you take a great photograph of it for Beywiki ?
Uh...yeah, but the pics at the bottom have a red bit sticker.
... Who even took that BeyBox picture then ? Apparently "Beyblader" uploaded it, but he was just an Italian Member who posted once on this site in 2011 ...

The image shows considerably sticker wear though, so if possible, I would prefer for a newer picture to replace the current BeyBox photograph.
(Sep. 02, 2014  1:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Who even took that BeyBox picture then ? Apparently "Beyblader" uploaded it, but he was just an Italian Member who posted once on this site in 2011 ...

The image shows considerably sticker wear though, so if possible, I would prefer for a newer picture to replace the current BeyBox photograph.

I'll take full pictures of mine. It's slightly worn.
Honestly think the term "critical hit" should either be removed entirely, or at least have a completely unecessary hyperlink removed in http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/..._Core_Part

What "critical hit" even means is exceptionally vague. Is it talking about a high recoil impact?

Also, I think the double CWD aspect needs to be more blatantly stated; it seems a little bit unclear for anyone who's not familiar with HMS.
Or maybe that's just my opinion.
I don't know if this error is THAT bad, but on the Flame Byxis 230WD, on the face description it says "Pyxis" which made me laugh. (I don't know if someone's brought this up before, or it was supposed to be a joke.)
(Nov. 28, 2014  12:17 AM)des!re Wrote: I don't know if this error is THAT bad, but on the Flame Byxis 230WD, on the face description it says "Pyxis" which made me laugh. (I don't know if someone's brought this up before, or it was supposed to be a joke.)

Pyxis is the constellation Fame Byxis was based at.
Oh, my bad, xD! Didn't know that.
On the Bandid Goreim DF145BS article, it's named Archer Gryph C145S instead of Bandid Goreim DF145BS in the gallery section.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ryph_C145S
(Feb. 06, 2015  10:59 PM)DaSacredKnee Wrote: On the Bandid Goreim DF145BS article, it's named Archer Gryph C145S instead of Bandid Goreim DF145BS in the gallery section.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ryph_C145S

I tried fixing it but apparently an error occured due to a loss of session data, which is probably caused by that login problem. Can you remind me to attempt to correct it again perhaps on Monday ? We should have migrated to another host by then.
Ah, ok.

I'll (we'll?) remind you about it until then.
The wiki is blank atm for whatever reason.

Did someone delete all the information?

Also there was always beyblades (like Dranzer GT) missing when it did work.
Nothing was deleted, but we are just experiencing some inexplicable trouble connecting the content with the wiki.
I noticed that Burn's Mold Variations section mentions Takara-Tomy having released three different molds of Burn, but, IIRC, some time ago th!nk and Nocto kind of debunked or at least discredited that claim. I think they pointed out that the second and third molds of Burn were actually the same, but were mistaken for different molds altogether in the past due to simple variations in levels of wear between wheels or slight variations in molding, without there being much of a, if any, correlation between the variants and what sets they were from.

Found where their conversation begins: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...pid1201223

IDK if this is convincing enough for an edit to the article, so should we just leave the article's description like that or edit it to say that there are only two Japanese molds? After receiving three Burn Wheels myself recently, one first mold Burn Wheel and two (BB-96 and RBV6) other basically indistinguishable Burn Wheels, I'm inclined to believe there are only two molds, as well.
That should definitely be modified. I did not remember if th!nk had done it yet.
On the same topic of Metal Wheel molds, I went back and weighed all my current Gravity Metal Wheels after reading the Mold Variations section of its article on Beywiki. The article says that the third mold is only distinguishable by its weight, but below are the weights of my Metal Wheels:

Gravity [BB-80]: 34.2g
Gravity [BB-80]: 33.8g
Gravity [White Knight Ver.]: 34.3g
Gravity [RBV7]: 34.5g

I think some Metal Wheels and Chrome Wheels have a greater range of weight variation between brands than this. IMO, the differences in these weights don't warrant the classifying the Gravity from RBV7 as its own mold.
(Aug. 02, 2015  6:26 PM)Angry Face Wrote: On the same topic of Metal Wheel molds, I went back and weighed all my current Gravity Metal Wheels after reading the Mold Variations section of its article on Beywiki. The article says that the third mold is only distinguishable by its weight, but below are the weights of my Metal Wheels:

Gravity [BB-80]: 34.2g
Gravity [BB-80]: 33.8g
Gravity [White Knight Ver.]: 34.3g

I think some Metal Wheels and Chrome Wheels have a greater range of weight variation between brands than this. IMO, the differences in these weights don't warrant the classifying the Gravity from RBV7 as its own mold.

Hm, I have to agree. Can you post a revised Mold Variations section ?
Not too different from what's already there, minus the mention of a third mold:

Quote:Gravity has two different molds. Mold 1 was originally released in TAKARA-TOMY's Gravity Perseus Starter and was subsequently redistributed in their Gravity Perseus Ultimate Reshuffle Sets, Random Booster Volume 7, and Hasbro's numerous Gravity Destroyer releases. There are more bumps and curves on the side of the first mold than there are on the second mold. Mold 2 is found in most Sonokong Gravity Perseus Starters, is smooth all around the sides, and is significantly lighter than Mold 1. Its performance in all areas suffers from this weight difference.

I can't confirm that "most Sonokong Gravity Perseus Starters" come with the second mold, though, since of the two Gravity Perseus Starters that I've ever bought with Sonokong's logo on the box, neither were of the same mold.
The flash leopard 2 article says at the end "but other ARs such as Takara's Metal Driger, Dragoon G, or Driger G are both more cost-effective ARs and purchases". I've never heard anyone have anything good to say about Metal Driger's AR. Is this just bad wording or what?
(Aug. 17, 2015  10:09 PM)Ultra Wrote: The flash leopard 2 article says at the end "but other ARs such as Takara's Metal Driger, Dragoon G, or Driger G are both more cost-effective ARs and purchases". I've never heard anyone have anything good to say about Metal Driger's AR. Is this just bad wording or what?

Plenty of people had good things to say about Cross Spiker before, apparently :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...tal_Driger
Seems like @[RDF3] they totally rewrote that page just a few months ago. None of the previous versions of the page promoted Cross Spiker's use.

@[th!nk] added an out of date tag and I guess RDF3 took that as an invitation to write what he felt is true ...?
Did he have permission to change it? It doesn't look like he submitted a draft of any kind.

*Looking at his history he seems to have made minor adaptions to quite a few articles. Including the Zombie article. Not happy about this tbh.
I tried long and hard to find a use for Metal Driger's AR and nothing ever came up.

On a less related note, the wiki has Flying Defense and Upper Dragon both listed at 7 grams. This strikes me as either inaccurate or misleading as my Master Dragoon and Kids Dragoon ARs weigh in at 5.7 and 6.4g, respectively and my TT and Hasbro Flying Defense rings weigh 6.2 and 7.9g respectively. The addition of bitchips adds 0.7-1.0g, depending on mold, brand and sticker use, placing both my Upper Dragoon ARs and the TT Flying Defense within range of the given weight but rocketing the Hasbro Flying Defense up to nearly 9 grams, potentially making it the heaviest AR in the game.
This seems noteworthy, even if it doesn't make Flying Defense any good.

Should you wish for weight checking on other parts, feel free to ask, though I don't have everything.
In one of Ryuga's quotes it should say "careful what you poke with a stick it might just bite your head off." not, " careful what you poke with a stick it might just bite you."