Energy Layer - Twin Nemesis

Quote:[Hasbro Name], known as Twin Nemesis in Japan, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the BG-07 Random Layer Collection Volume 7 on

==Description==
Twin Nemesis is an Attack Type Layer that features an overall elliptical design, akin to the Flash Metal Wheel from Metal FIght Beyblade. As part of the Evolution/God Layer System, Twin Nemesis features a gimmick; the Layer can be set in two different modes, Smash Mode and Upper Mode.

In Smash Mode, the primary point of contact is a downward slope. Due to the height of the Layer, the opponent’s Layer is likely to contact the edge of the slope directly, creating high recoil and Smash/Burst Attack which is enhanced by the recoil of elliptical designs. The downward slope is also liable to create Force Smash and destabilize the opponent but such an effect is inconsistent.

In Upper Mode, the primary point of contact is an upward slope. Due to the height of the Layer, the opponent’s Layer is likely to contact the slope which will tilt and destabilize the opponent’s combination, reducing their Stamina in increasing their risk of Bursts from the recoil of Twin Nemesis’ elliptical shape. Of the two modes, Upper Mode has greater success.

To compensate for the recoil, Twin Nemesis features tall teeth on the Japanese release and the Upper Mode can mitigate excessive recoil and subsequent self-Burst risk. As such, Twin Nemesis is ideal for Attack combinations with mobile Tips with high Stamina such as Accel or Iron.

==Use in Attack Combinations==
Twin Nemesis can be put to use in the Attack combination Twin Nemesis (Upper Mode) 2/4/5/7 Glaive/Cross Accel/Zephyr/Iron. The Destabilizing properties of Twin Nemesis drains the opponent’s Stamina and the recoil gives the chance to Burst the opponent as well. Attack potential is increased by the heavy weight of 2/4/5/7 and the mobility of Accel/Zephyr/Iron. If the combination does not Burst the opponent, it can out spin the opponent through the Stamina of 2/4/5/7 and Accel/Zephyr/Iron and the Life-After-Death of Glaive/Cross.

==Overall==
Twin Nemesis has high Upper Attack and Burst Attack potential, the former of which is difficult to defend against, allowing it to defeat combinations that other Layers such as Legend Spriggan and Sieg Xcalibur may have difficulty against. As such, Twin Nemesis is a must have for competitive bladers.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • BG-07  Random Layer Collection Vol. 7 (black and translucent purple)
==Hasbro==
Finally a dedicated Upper Attack Layer

Yes, I know there’s an article skeleton, you don’t have to keep linking it
I think he was just posting the article skeleton link to get his post count up to become an organizer, because he hasn't reached 50 posts yet
(Nov. 01, 2017  7:24 PM)Foxer Wrote: I think he was just posting the article skeleton link to get his post count up to become an organizer, because he hasn't reached 50 posts yet
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about Foxer. And Mono, you got it. I won't do it anymore. Just be sure to let me know when drafts like these are approved. Have a good one!
Foxer shut up will ya

Mono know his stuff and so does Kj
(Nov. 01, 2017  11:32 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: Foxer shut up will ya

That's rude and off topic.
sorry mate but ive hate injustince (unless it includes physical contact)

That's no way to talk to someone, please be respectful to eachother. In Foxer's defense I would like to add that I find it odd why kj has to post about the skeleton, it doesn't really matter until the draft becomes the final.
It was an assumption on Foxer's part, a mistake in a pool of many more mistakes made on the WBO
well now getting back to topic
is twin nemesis like minoboros
its not in the anime
also does it have a proper combo
(Nov. 01, 2017  11:37 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: well now getting back to topic
is twin nemesis like minoboros
its not in the anime
also does it have a proper combo

It is not. And so far it is Oval Jaggy, but if J2 is any indication, it will get one soon.
(Nov. 01, 2017  11:35 PM)Mage Wrote:

That's no way to talk to someone, please be respectful to eachother. In Foxer's defense I would like to add that I find it odd why kj has to post about the skeleton, it doesn't really matter until the draft becomes the final.
It was an assumption on Foxer's part, a mistake in a pool of many more mistakes made on the WBO
Like I said to Mono, no need to worry, I'm not going to do it anymore. It's all good.
alls is well that endas weell
(Nov. 01, 2017  7:24 PM)Foxer Wrote: I think he was just posting the article skeleton link to get his post count up to become an organizer, because he hasn't reached 50 posts yet

Hmmm irregardless of the reason he done it, he took time out of his life to create a skeleton draft. One way or another it’s not good to assume that he’s doing it to meet a post count and even if he was that doesn’t matter since it’s better he does it this way where people are also informed while he’s tryna up his post count, nothing wrong with it and not really worth stating it in a way that makes it seem like a bad thing when it really isn’t, maybe I misinterpreted it but the way u worded it sounds like ur calling the guy out for making a skeleton draft.
(Nov. 02, 2017  12:00 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:

Hmmm irregardless of the reason he done it, he took time out of his life to create a skeleton draft. One way or another it’s not good to assume that he’s doing it to meet a post count and even if he was that doesn’t matter since it’s better he does it this way where people are also informed while he’s tryna up his post count, nothing wrong with it and not really worth stating it in a way that makes it seem like a bad thing when it really isn’t, maybe I misinterpreted it but the way u worded it sounds like ur calling the guy out for making a skeleton draft.

It just feels unnecessary, plus it personally got a little annoying going "Oh hey someone commented of my - oh wait it's him" every time
ooooo

just get back to topic
(Nov. 02, 2017  12:25 AM)MPZLShadow Wrote: ooooo

just get back to topic

ppst... If you post about getting on topic, without ACTUALLY getting on topic, you sound pretty hypocritical 

How heavy is tN, because it seems pretty flimsy from my POV
check out some vids on it
(Nov. 02, 2017  12:29 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: How heavy is tN, because it seems pretty flimsy from my POV

Most likely not on the same level as Legend Spriggan or Sieg Xcalibur, which is probably the reason why Upper Mode works better, less dependence on mass
its not that flimsy but upper cut mode works most
Although tN is pretty thick it probably weighs around the same as gV
Upper mode seems very promising for attack but how is it like in Stamina combos?
(Nov. 02, 2017  1:11 AM)Mage Wrote: Although tN is pretty thick it probably weighs around the same as gV
Upper mode seems very promising for attack but how is it like in Stamina combos?

Ehh, I don't think it is well stationary. Has decent stamina, but I assume Accel or Iron help it actually do good in attack, stationary loses that.
(Nov. 02, 2017  1:14 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2017  1:11 AM)Mage Wrote: Although tN is pretty thick it probably weighs around the same as gV

Ehh, I don't think it is well stationary. Has decent stamina, but I assume Accel or Iron help it actually do good in attack, stationary loses that.

Didn't @[Yami] win first place in Blade Parade with MGC tN.2M.At/R?
How was your experience with stationary tN Yami?
With how the gimmick is designed, I think Twin Nemesis would work well in Stamina. It's like Alter Chronos, the gimmick is focused on an outer ring which bring more weight to the outside. So it could work as a Dark Deathscyther Stamina combination equivalent
(Nov. 02, 2017  12:07 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2017  12:00 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Hmmm irregardless of the reason he done it, he took time out of his life to create a skeleton draft. One way or another it’s not good to assume that he’s doing it to meet a post count and even if he was that doesn’t matter since it’s better he does it this way where people are also informed while he’s tryna up his post count, nothing wrong with it and not really worth stating it in a way that makes it seem like a bad thing when it really isn’t, maybe I misinterpreted it but the way u worded it sounds like ur calling the guy out for making a skeleton draft.

It just feels unnecessary, plus it personally got a little annoying going "Oh hey someone commented of my - oh wait it's him" every time

Hey, guys, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I didn't mean to cause any negative feelings.
(Nov. 02, 2017  2:28 AM)Foxer Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2017  12:07 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: It just feels unnecessary, plus it personally got a little annoying going "Oh hey someone commented of my - oh wait it's him" every time

Hey, guys, I'm sorry if I offended anyone,  I didn't mean to cause any negative feelings.
It's all good Foxer. I'm relatively new to this community so it makes sense for others to think I'd want to continuously post to increase my number and stuff.
(Nov. 02, 2017  2:28 AM)Foxer Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2017  12:07 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: It just feels unnecessary, plus it personally got a little annoying going "Oh hey someone commented of my - oh wait it's him" every time

Hey, guys, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I didn't mean to cause any negative feelings.

It's all good man no worries. I don't have any grudge or anything, just thought at the time it was a bit out there so I stood up for kjrules but its all good and everything worked out so no prob. Again nothing personal against anyone and let's head back on topic now.