Energy Layer - Psychic Phantom/Phantazus P2

Quote:Phantazus P2, known in Japan as Psychic Phantom, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-65 Super Custom  Set Speed Version on November 11th, 2016.

==Description==
Phantazus P2 is a Stamina Type Layer that features four waving blades, two of which have wisp-like skulls or spirits on either side like its name sake, phantom ghosts.

Like Wyvron W2, Phantazus P2 seems to be round at first glance, but upon close inspection is actually square in shape. Each of the corners of this square shape and the wave-like design of each of the blades create points of recoil making it unsuitable for stamina. The Takara Tomy release of Phantazus P2 has teeth akin to Wyvron W2 which leads to the downfall of this layer. The teeth are so short that they are unable to withstand the recoil that comes with the square and wave shapes making Phantazus P2 incredibly prone to losses by Burst.

==Overall==
Phantazus P2 suffers from both a recoil producing shape and incredibly weak teeth, causing it to burst far too easily in battle. As such, this Layer is suitable only for collection purposes.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-65 Psychic Phantom Polish Weight (Beyblade Super Custom Set Speed Ver.) (smoke grey)
  • B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At - Psychic Phantom 6Cross Spiral (translucent orange)
  • BG-06 Random Layer Collection Vol. 6 (translucent red)
==Hasbro==

It's like the worst of Wild Wyvern and Nova Neptune combined into one. This Layer sucks.
WikiMaster Wrote:It's like the worst of Wild Wyvern and Nova Neptune combined into one. This Layer sucks.

Might be lil off topic, but N2 had W2 bad teeths? I read somewhere it's teeths are Xcaliber tier.

#SomeoneTryThisOnYeilding
(May. 13, 2017  6:03 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
WikiMaster Wrote:It's like the worst of Wild Wyvern and Nova Neptune combined into one. This Layer sucks.

Might be lil off topic, but N2 had W2 bad teeths? I read somewhere it's teeths are Xcaliber tier.

NOPE
W2's teeth are like Chaos', ridiculously short and Yeilding won't help P2 because of its recoil inducing square shape and waves, see the Speed Set with W2 Infinity Yeilding to see what I mean (In fact W2 is better than P2 because W2 isn't wavy).
N2 has one good tooth and the rest mediocre to poor and the waved design of N2 and P2 creates recoil
(May. 13, 2017  6:07 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 13, 2017  6:03 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Might be lil off topic, but N2 had W2 bad teeths? I read somewhere it's teeths are Xcaliber tier.

NOPE
W2's teeth are like Chaos', ridiculously short and Yeilding won't help W2 because of its recoil inducing square shape, see the Speed Set with W2 Infinity Yeilding to see what I mean.
N2 has one good tooth and the rest mediocre to poor and the waved design of N2 and P2 creates recoil

Oh, I see.

Edit:- sorry for short post, but removed it's original content due to I changed my mind.
Bump, I do think this is ready to be published but I need official confirmation
Bump, I really think this can be published but I have to get official confirmation
P2 weighs 8.7 g (the one from RLC 6)
(May. 11, 2017  10:23 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Phantazus P2, known in Japan as Psychic Phantom, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-65 Super Custom  Set Speed Version on November 11th, 2016.

==Description==
Phantazus P2 is a Stamina Type Layer that features four waving blades, two of which have wisp-like skulls or spirits on either side like its name sake, phantom ghosts.

Like Wyvron W2, Phantazus P2 seems to be round at first glance, but upon close inspection is actually square in shape. Each of the corners of this square shape and the wave-like design of each of the blades create points of recoil making it unsuitable for stamina. The Takara Tomy release of Phantazus P2 has teeth akin to Wyvron W2 which leads to the downfall of this layer. The teeth are so short that they are unable to withstand the recoil that comes with the square and wave shapes making Phantazus P2 incredibly prone to losses by Burst.

==Overall==
Phantazus P2 suffers from both a recoil producing shape and incredibly weak teeth, causing it to burst far too easily in battle. Furthermore, with the release of the Beyblade Evolution/Beyblade God series of Layer, Phantazus P2 is comparatively too light. As such, this Layer is suitable only for collection purposes.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-65 Psychic Phantom Polish Weight (Beyblade Super Custom Set Speed Ver.) (smoke grey)
  • B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At - Psychic Phantom 6Cross Spiral (translucent orange)
  • BG-06 Random Layer Collection Vol. 6 (translucent red)
==Hasbro==

Weight creep has made this thing even worse
Dj - Uh. My favourite bey...

Well, after lynx Sagittario_RollEyes
Anybody know the weight?