End of your bey world!

I'm the 2012 of the beyblade world. You won't know what hit you when i launch my Rock Capricorn. I am your OMEGA! Eee
Um......
Yo!....?
o_o what? sup? Welcome to WBO?
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:46 AM)MyRockCapricorn Wrote: I'm the 2012 of the beyblade world. You won't know what hit you when i launch my Rock Capricorn. I am your OMEGA! Eee
Ok....Chocked_2
Anyway Welcome to The Wbo!
Anyways hello nice to beat you all uhh i mean nice to meet you all Smile
Meh. I have no intrest in people who try to beat me...
I'm just screwin' with ya! Welcome!
Thanks Grin
Welcome to the WBO!!! Friend
ha, just try and beat us with a "rock Capricorn", other than that nice to have another member who sounds like they will be active.
uuuummmmm.........
Osu?
Sup?
Anyways WELCOME TO THE WBO!!!!
well welcome but this thread is in the wrong place...
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:18 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: well welcome but this thread is in the wrong place...

No it's not. He is new so he's introducing himself.
it was in the "Questions about the WBO" (that was when i posted) a mod moved it hear... <- offtopic
(Jan. 11, 2011  4:50 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: it was in the "Questions about the WBO" (that was when i posted) a mod moved it hear... <- offtopic

It wasn't when I first posted...

Anyways, just following the rules will provide you with a greater experience on the WBO.
Welcom. and im always up for a battle, bring it on.
(Jan. 11, 2011  5:01 AM)Tex Wrote: Welcom. and im always up for a battle, bring it on.

bring it onEee
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:07 AM)rockphoenix9165 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  5:01 AM)Tex Wrote: Welcom. and im always up for a battle, bring it on.

bring it onEee

I know you're new here so I will go easy on you. Don't be challenging people on other peoples threads. It's not polite.
Well Thank you all Grin !
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:30 PM)pikabattler Wrote: ha, just try and beat us with a "rock Capricorn", other than that nice to have another member who sounds like they will be active.

If you ever faced a rock capricorn you havent faced my Rock Capricorn if you get caught under my Eternal defense your days are numbered.
Ha, you think you can beat everyone with your capricorn? right, let's see that happen! Tongue_out_wink
Anyway, welcome to WBO!
alright maybe I JUST MIGHT DO THAT........and thank you
Chocked_2...

Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome To The WBO.
(Jan. 15, 2011  11:46 PM)MyRockCapricorn Wrote: If you ever faced a rock capricorn you havent faced my Rock Capricorn if you get caught under my Eternal defense your days are numbered.

Yes, because people on the WBO will totally lose to a rock capricorn with an ED145 track just because it's yours. Oh no, what ever will we do? Tired But welcome! Interesting introduction speech indeed.