End of your bey world!

Welcome To THE AWESOME WBO!!! You are going to enjoy yourself a lot here!
(Mar. 09, 2011  8:21 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: flame ?is that what you got?then let's see how are you going to beat my jumping pegasis!

i have more than just flame capricorn kid lol you will jump and get knocked out the bey arena
soooo let me get this straight. You, believe you can be all of us with an outclassed metal wheel Capricorn's clear wheel and etc. Boy, you must really have ALOT of pride. Welcome, and there will be many of us to assist in your Downfall.
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:12 AM)IMKINGCAPRICORN Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  8:21 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: flame ?is that what you got?then let's see how are you going to beat my jumping pegasis!

i have more than just flame capricorn kid lol you will jump and get knocked out the bey arena

how about if im using the small jumping mode?
o hai thar.
Welcome!... Tongue_out
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:44 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:12 AM)IMKINGCAPRICORN Wrote:

how about if im using the small jumping mode?

Man, Just accept defeat!
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:43 AM)StormHollow Wrote: soooo let me get this straight. You, believe you can be all of us with an outclassed metal wheel Capricorn's clear wheel and etc. Boy, you must really have ALOT of pride. Welcome, and there will be many of us to assist in your Downfall.

Yes. I do.
Why will i accept defeat?cause maybe your scared?or maybe you are going to fall from everyone here?c'mon,their isnt a king of capricorns,so accept it that you are going to be defeated!"insert evil laugh here"
Uhh your gonna lose im gonna win and everyone will be Happy Gilmore
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:15 AM)IMKINGCAPRICORN Wrote: Uhh your gonna lose im gonna win and everyone will be Happy Gilmore

oh really?

guys,we will now form a big group of bladers and destroy his capricorn once and for all
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:35 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:15 AM)IMKINGCAPRICORN Wrote: Uhh your gonna lose im gonna win and everyone will be Happy Gilmore

oh really?

guys,we will now form a big group of bladers and destroy his capricorn once and for all

Haha that the only way you would have a chance lol
You know what? Your capricorn suck. You suck. I wish i can battle u but im so far away from u. Stop acting that u r the best. You baby.
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:19 AM)Shika blade Wrote: You know what? Your capricorn suck. You suck. I wish i can battle u but im so far away from u. Stop acting that u r the best. You baby.

You suck....that hurt my feelings you jerk face. NAHHH IM JUST BULL JIVING. Broske i...am the best. You....Are the wrong...est??? err. Any way you suck.
I really hope your not holding a Storm Capricorn M145Q and saying your going to beat anyone!
If you are, good luck! Welcome to the WBO!
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:19 AM)Shika blade Wrote: You know what? Your capricorn suck. You suck. I wish i can battle u but im so far away from u. Stop acting that u r the best. You baby.

Thats a little harsh, but at the same time well said.
This Thread should be Closed.
Its Pointless.
This thread is also FULL of Very sad comebacks.....
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:07 AM)Stein Wrote: I really hope your not holding a Storm Capricorn M145Q and saying your going to beat anyone!

No not storm capricorn with the quake tip that thing was awful lol
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:48 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: This Thread should be Closed.
Its Pointless.

why did it get so many views? And comments?
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:51 AM)IMKINGCAPRICORN Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:07 AM)Stein Wrote: I really hope your not holding a Storm Capricorn M145Q and saying your going to beat anyone!

Its Pointless.

Oh, so then what capri are you using? If you don't mind me asking that is.
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:58 AM)Stein Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  8:51 AM)IMKINGCAPRICORN Wrote:

Its Pointless.

Oh, so then what capri are you using? If you don't mind me asking that is.

Many combinations but i will tell you the current one
Evil Capricorn ED145 HF/S
The reason i assembled it is beacause i wanted a good attacker-Defender and when a small bey attack it, the smaller bey will only fall victim to the ED 145 because the HF/S tip is so high up. Plus the bey is kinda heavy so it wont get knocked around.
The only real problem with the ED145 spin track is that it is easy for the low attacker’s Wheel to be caught between the Wheel and ED145, hence causing a lot of recoil and spin reduction.. then again that would also explain the high tip... Thats a nice custom you got going there.
If you want to actually beat some of us and our MF Lightning L drago CH120RF s, you better stop using carp combos like the ones stated above. There is a lot of other good combos. And I'm not gonna say Welcome beause you've already been here longer than me and I already know more than you. If you think I'm lying look at my profile.
Hah, with your Rock Capricorne? I bet I can pwn you with just a clay pegasis.
^I notice how you don't say what the track and bottom are...
HAHAHAH that was a good one. Just try to beet me
OOO and welcome.
(Mar. 13, 2011  6:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: ^I notice how you don't say what the track and bottom are...

What? i did, you just didnt read it right. Thats my Evil Capricorn ED145 HF/S
(Mar. 13, 2011  11:30 AM)GaleForce Wrote: If you want to actually beat some of us and our MF Lightning L drago CH120RF s, you better stop using carp combos like the ones stated above. There is a lot of other good combos. And I'm not gonna say Welcome beause you've already been here longer than me and I already know more than you. If you think I'm lying look at my profile.

Dude i would make you cry. And try spelling carp right. You seem to spell it as carp which is a fish, and if you are calling it a fish than thats just stupid.
(Mar. 13, 2011  3:16 PM)BeyHern Wrote: Hah, with your Rock Capricorne? I bet I can pwn you with just a clay pegasis.

Dude any of my capricorns would beat you.
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:00 PM)IMKINGCAPRICORN Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  6:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: ^I notice how you don't say what the track and bottom are...

What? i did, you just didnt read it right. Thats my Evil Capricorn ED145 HF/S
(Mar. 13, 2011  11:30 AM)GaleForce Wrote: If you want to actually beat some of us and our MF Lightning L drago CH120RF s, you better stop using carp combos like the ones stated above. There is a lot of other good combos. And I'm not gonna say Welcome beause you've already been here longer than me and I already know more than you. If you think I'm lying look at my profile.

Dude i would make you cry. And try spelling carp right. You seem to spell it as carp which is a fish, and if you are calling it a fish than thats just stupid.
(Mar. 13, 2011  3:16 PM)BeyHern Wrote: Hah, with your Rock Capricorne? I bet I can pwn you with just a clay pegasis.

Dude any of my capricorns would beat you.

I was saying carp because I didn't want to say c-rap. Your Capricorn combos won't stand a chance against these...
ATTACK
Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/R2F
Metal Face Pegasis 145 RF/R2F
Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85/90/100/CH120 RF/R2F

DEFENSE
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Libra 230/GB145 RS/RSF/CS
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Earth Bull/Aquario 230/GB145 RS/RSF/CS

STAMINA
Virgo DF145/145 WD/SD/D
Burn Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D
Earth Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D .... quoted directly from the advanced forum...

Try to beat these with your "awesome capricorn combos" There are alot of things that are wrong with your Evil Capricorn. Evil itself is stupid. Capricorn, the Clear wheel isn't that heavy and I can sort of see that your trying to make a defense combo by trying to make you bey higher by using HF/S so that low attackers attack ED145. That would never happen. Ed145 is outclassed by miles too. HF/S is outclassed. S has balancing problems and HF isn't as good at attack as RF or R2f. Your whole combo is made out of outclassed parts. So shame.