End of your bey world!

(Jan. 16, 2011  11:11 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  11:46 PM)MyRockCapricorn Wrote: If you ever faced a rock capricorn you havent faced my Rock Capricorn if you get caught under my Eternal defense your days are numbered.

Yes, because people on the WBO will totally lose to a rock capricorn with an ED145 track just because it's yours. Oh no, what ever will we do? Tired But welcome! Interesting introduction speech indeed.

You you are alright Ga
Totally ready to have my Bey world ended, anyways, where are you from?
Bring it on,dude! I wanna see it!
Anyway welcome to WBO!
Hmm, so you think you can beat ME?That's going to change soon! Anyway,welcome.
(Jan. 15, 2011  11:46 PM)MyRockCapricorn Wrote: Well Thank you all Grin !
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:30 PM)pikabattler Wrote: ha, just try and beat us with a "rock Capricorn", other than that nice to have another member who sounds like they will be active.

If you ever faced a rock capricorn you havent faced my Rock Capricorn if you get caught under my Eternal defense your days are numbered.

If you get hit by my Lightning L-Drago, your days are already finished.Tongue_out
Alrighty then aquario_dranzer my rock capricorn will spin for minutes after yours stop. Meteo L drago dont flatter yourself. K17khairi Says the person with a optimus prime picture. ErazmusG You will loose, and im from columbia south carolina in america just in case your not from here. And thank you all.
Welcome. I go to SC too for summer. Which is Sumter, SC, we can drum up tourneys. Lol but nice and VERY long name too Chocked_2
sounds good! Anime101
I like your Intro, very Original...
My my, what enthusiasum we have here.... I wonder what would happen if it had to deal with my earth bull or burn cancer? I doubt it would end them...
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:54 AM)Slee Wrote: My my, what enthusiasum we have here.... I wonder what would happen if it had to deal with my earth bull or burn cancer? I doubt it would end them...

I agree, but you could have just picked that up out of the super deck set...
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:56 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  3:54 AM)Slee Wrote: My my, what enthusiasum we have here.... I wonder what would happen if it had to deal with my earth bull or burn cancer? I doubt it would end them...

I agree, but you could have just picked that up out of the super deck set...
I don't really have much access to out of america beyblades. after I made the combination, while I was searching for a foreign one, I came across that pack.
..Welcome to the WBO?
This is probably one of the most awkward introduction threads ever.

And, guys please stop spamming, and use PMs for these type of things.

EDIT: I just saw the date on this. Lips_sealed
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:06 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: EDIT: I just saw the date on this. Lips_sealed

...? What's wrong?
Can i just add all of you as buddies?
Go ahead. If I ever battle you, I will crush you. For your sake, I hope that doesn't happen.
your funny welcome
Yeah,you can add me. Smug
Sure, you can add me.
add me but please dont battle me. for your sake i dont think you want to see yor beys in peices JKSmug
Welcome myrockcapricorn and I new here but who cares about that
welcome and if i find a blader i will battle you so bad like im the nightmare but im like the destroyer get it the most challenging blader you'll ever battle in the NYC me dark gasher and my dangerous poison serphent going to the top of the rock and i dont win by power its my BLADER SPIRIT!!!!!

and please visit my website bladerplace.webs.com

thanls
Lots of bey-spirit! Add me if you want MyRockCapricorn, it'll be fun to battle you...until you get K.O'd by my MF Gravity Perseus D125RF. It'll be fun. Anyways, Have a nice time at the WBO
Well thats dandy Brandoncyz. And all of you if you battle me i will FIGHT! with all my MIGHT!