End of your bey world!

not to be a troll, but an uncustomized dark wolf could beat those capri's.
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:52 PM)GaleForce Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:00 PM)IMKINGCAPRICORN Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  6:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: ^I notice how you don't say what the track and bottom are...

What? i did, you just didnt read it right. Thats my Evil Capricorn ED145 HF/S
(Mar. 13, 2011  11:30 AM)GaleForce Wrote: If you want to actually beat some of us and our MF Lightning L drago CH120RF s, you better stop using carp combos like the ones stated above. There is a lot of other good combos. And I'm not gonna say Welcome beause you've already been here longer than me and I already know more than you. If you think I'm lying look at my profile.

Dude i would make you cry. And try spelling carp right. You seem to spell it as carp which is a fish, and if you are calling it a fish than thats just stupid.
(Mar. 13, 2011  3:16 PM)BeyHern Wrote: Hah, with your Rock Capricorne? I bet I can pwn you with just a clay pegasis.

Dude any of my capricorns would beat you.

I was saying carp because I didn't want to say c-rap. Your Capricorn combos won't stand a chance against these...
ATTACK
Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/R2F
Metal Face Pegasis 145 RF/R2F
Metal Face Vulcan Horuseus 85/90/100/CH120 RF/R2F

DEFENSE
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Libra 230/GB145 RS/RSF/CS
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Earth Bull/Aquario 230/GB145 RS/RSF/CS

STAMINA
Virgo DF145/145 WD/SD/D
Burn Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D
Earth Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D .... quoted directly from the advanced forum...

Try to beat these with your "awesome capricorn combos" There are alot of things that are wrong with your Evil Capricorn. Evil itself is stupid. Capricorn, the Clear wheel isn't that heavy and I can sort of see that your trying to make a defense combo by trying to make you bey higher by using HF/S so that low attackers attack ED145. That would never happen. Ed145 is outclassed by miles too. HF/S is outclassed. S has balancing problems and HF isn't as good at attack as RF or R2f. Your whole combo is made out of outclassed parts. So shame.
I hate you galeforce lol jk but seriously outclassed or outmatched. i would love to battle you and beat you down to the ground
Why is this 6 pages long?
Mods please close this. I cant stand reading this anymore.