End of your bey world!

you can add me but you probably never battle me, and probably not wraith either, we both live in australia.
^^^^^ or me.

I sort of have the same philosophy as Wraith on this one. ;D
If you battle me dont be surprized If you lose
I hope you know what you say that "I am your Omega." You're calling yourself the weakest.
Omega's are considered weak.
My Pheonix will make dust of your Rock Capricorn. Welcome and hope you have a good time!
cough........cough....."idiot"....cough
Welcome to the WBOJoyful_2
Hahaha! You're funny! Do you actually think you're THAT strong? Well BRING IT ON! I'll face you! Anytime, anywhere!
Welcome.... but don't expect to see your Capricorn in one piece if you ever face me, but you sound like a fun opponent anyway
Welcome! Don't Destroy Me! o_o Because L-Drago Destroy will Destroy you...
Hope you have a good time!
im unstopable im a trian that never stops if you challange me prepare to lose
lolz im in houston if anybody that responds to this wants a little challenge... my aquila will take u on :p
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:57 AM)Pyro Wrote: I hope you know what you say that "I am your Omega." You're calling yourself the weakest.
Omega's are considered weak.

Hahaha im the omega cause i will be the end of YOU!
NOBODY STANDS A CHANCE AGAINST ME COME AT ME AT ONCE ALL OF YOU, YOU WILL BE DEFEATED!
HAHA welcome to the WBO kid! You wont stand a chance! We eat bladers like you for breakfast on YouTube 24/7! You wont destroy us
(Mar. 06, 2011  5:28 AM)BeyDudetteX Wrote: HAHA welcome to the WBO kid! You wont stand a chance! We eat bladers like you for breakfast on YouTube 24/7! You wont destroy us
go get em bey sama! >Smile
I don't care if you say your "King Capricorn" your still no match for Cpt Capri! My capricorn will own yours any day. Welcome to WBO.
Hmmmm..... Delicate. I hope you will get destroyed. Do you seriously think a rock capricorn will beat us? Not a chance. Try it and see. I dare that he is using the PTW,SV,LF,MS.
(Mar. 06, 2011  5:49 AM)Cpt Capri Wrote: I don't care if you say your "King Capricorn" your still no match for Cpt Capri! My capricorn will own yours any day. Welcome to WBO.

kid your best bet is to give up my evil capricorn will beat you and make you cry
(Mar. 06, 2011  6:59 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Hmmmm..... Delicate. I hope you will get destroyed. Do you seriously think a rock capricorn will beat us? Not a chance. Try it and see. I dare that he is using the PTW,SV,LF,MS.

I seriously think it will beat you and everyone else who stands in my way
hmmm.... thats great confidence.... Welcome!!! Although, your capricorn does have some weaknesses that can be taken advantage of..
Original_BB_4ev- I agree to your signature by all means!!! Man, Kai was so cool!!!
Welcome!and lets battle one on one......on water(my friends call my ray pegasis "water king")so bring it on!!!!!
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:46 AM)IMKINGCAPRICORN Wrote: I'm the 2012 of the beyblade world. You won't know what hit you when i launch my Rock Capricorn. I am your OMEGA! Eee

I could cream you with my Thermal Libra so don't get a big head.
hahaha weekling you couldent beet me but nice try.
(Mar. 09, 2011  3:24 AM)zaneeago Wrote: hahaha weekling you couldent beet me but nice try.

I could beat you and next time spell "weakling" right
(Mar. 09, 2011  3:22 AM)major1313 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:46 AM)IMKINGCAPRICORN Wrote: I'm the 2012 of the beyblade world. You won't know what hit you when i launch my Rock Capricorn. I am your OMEGA! Eee

I could cream you with my Thermal Libra so don't get a big head.

to late lol
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:34 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: Welcome!and lets battle one on one......on water(my friends call my ray pegasis "water king")so bring it on!!!!!

on water you say? Bring it on you say? fine Flame Capricorn will handle that one for me HAHAHA!
flame ?is that what you got?then let's see how are you going to beat my jumping pegasis!