Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force.

in anime and manga they don't exist
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:05 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ok you need a 3d printer first though

THERE IS NO THUNDER PEGASUS

not only are these his made up beys, these are plastic gen beys(before mfb, storm pegasus, l-drago, etc.)

Dude, Thunder Pegasus is pink recolors of Torch / Flame Pegasus from Beyblade G-Revolution like in F-Dynasty.
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:26 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:24 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: not only are these his made up beys, these are plastic gen beys(before mfb, storm pegasus, l-drago, etc.)

Dude, Thunder Pegasus is pink recolors of Torch / Flame Pegasus from Beyblade G-Revolution like in F-Dynasty.

idk plastic gen, sry, just trying to get him to stop spamming you. this is rly cool tho
So using Plastic Gen I see. Very interesting
Next, I gotta make the European Bey Team's beys blueprints of Legend Griffin Destroyer, Sickle Salami Blaze, Twin Amphil Dracor, & Spear Uni Striker.
These are the blueprints for Legend Griffin Destroyer - the first dual spin & mode change bey in the Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force Series.
Including Defense & Counter Modes:

[Image: latest?cb=20201213011612]

[Image: latest?cb=20201213011627]

[Image: latest?cb=20201213011638]

The parts blueprints:

[Image: latest?cb=20201213011753]

[Image: latest?cb=20201213011803]

Here are the blueprints of it's modes:

Defense mode:

[Image: latest?cb=20201213011712]

Counter mode:

[Image: latest?cb=20201213011656]

Hope you like this bey, it is a combination of Gravity Destroyer / Perseus' spin change abilities & Griffoloyn's Shaped parts in the battle tournament & can to switch it' spin directions to use a new skill on it's opponents.

Here are the Blueprints of both Dragoon Wind Attacker & Cyclone:

Dragoon Wind Attacker Blueprints:

[Image: latest?cb=20201207003604]

The parts blueprints:

[Image: latest?cb=20201207003619]

[Image: latest?cb=20201207003635]

[Image: latest?cb=20201207003647]

Dragoon Cyclone blueprints:

[Image: latest?cb=20201207003853]

[Image: latest?cb=20201207003902]

[Image: latest?cb=20201207003912]
Way too long for me to read but just by seeing the designs and skimming I think it’s really cool. Keep it up!
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:47 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Way too long for me to read but just by seeing the designs and skimming I think it’s really cool. Keep it up!

Thank you, will your thoughts on Legend Griffin Destroyer's designs & blueprints?
(Dec. 13, 2020  7:41 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:47 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Way too long for me to read but just by seeing the designs and skimming I think it’s really cool. Keep it up!

Thank you, will your thoughts on Legend Griffin Destroyer's designs & blueprints?
Pretty cool. You got lots of detail.
These are the rest of the European Beys blueprints:

Sickle Salami Blaze:

[Image: latest?cb=20201214144730]

[Image: latest?cb=20201214144825]

[Image: latest?cb=20201214144752]

[Image: latest?cb=20201214144804]

Parts:

[Image: latest?cb=20201214144842]

[Image: latest?cb=20201214144853]

Twin Amphil Dracor & Spear Uni Striker:

[Image: latest?cb=20201214144924]

[Image: latest?cb=20201214144943]

[Image: latest?cb=20201214145003]

Twin Amphil Dracor:

[Image: latest?cb=20201214145032]

[Image: latest?cb=20201214145158]

[Image: latest?cb=20201214145108]

[Image: latest?cb=20201214145131]

Parts:

[Image: latest?cb=20201214145222]

[Image: latest?cb=20201214145249]

Spear Uni Striker:

[Image: latest?cb=20201214145410]

[Image: latest?cb=20201214145421]

[Image: latest?cb=20201214145432]

Parts:

[Image: latest?cb=20201214145500]

[Image: latest?cb=20201214145511]

I hope you guys, will like these blueprints & which one will you like to 3D printed first?
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:33 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: These are the rest of the European Beys blueprints:

Sickle Salami Blaze:

Parts:

Twin Amphil Dracor:

Parts:

Spear Uni Striker:

Parts:

I hope you guys, will like these blueprints & which one will you like to 3D printed first?
WHOA! Awesome!
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:57 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:33 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: These are the rest of the European Beys blueprints:

Sickle Salami Blaze:

Parts:

Twin Amphil Dracor:

Parts:

Spear Uni Striker:

Parts:

WHOA! Awesome!

Which beys, you like to 3D printed first, Sickle Salami Blaze, Twin Amphil Dracor, or Spear Uni Striker?
(Dec. 15, 2020  4:01 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  3:57 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: WHOA! Awesome!

Which beys, you like to 3D printed first, Sickle Salami Blaze, Twin Amphil Dracor, or Spear Uni Striker?

Twin Amphil Dracor looks pretty cool not even kidding.
(Dec. 15, 2020  4:20 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  4:01 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Which beys, you like to 3D printed first, Sickle Salami Blaze, Twin Amphil Dracor, or Spear Uni Striker?

Twin Amphil Dracor looks pretty cool not even kidding.

Oh good choice, So which beys of the Elemental Bladers / Warriors, you like to battle first with Amphil Dracor:

Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, Driger, Bison Charger, Strata Dragoon, Or UniPegasus?
Here is the thirteenth Chapter of the E.Ws: Beyblade Elemental Force Series.

Katie vs Enriches Full Battle Rumbles

On a pickup truck, the Elemental Bladers were riding in the back, while the truck got a wagon-like cart with 20 cases of produce. That headed to Rome, Italy to find the Italian bey champion, Enriches Tornance.

TJ said, “The birthplace of Leonardo Da Vinci goes for Raphael and Michelangelo in the renaissance. I gotta enjoy Italian foods like Pizza, spaghetti, & other pasta things.” “Yeah, I'm getting excited with my battle against the Italian champion!” said Katie. As Shelby took pictures of Italy, she said, “Wow! This country is beautiful, when I get grown, I will make some fashion designs of Italy.” as Caralana walk up and put her paws on Shelby’s camera, Then said, “(Meow.)”

As she took some of everyone in the truck until they reached Rome, Italy by a produce stand & the kids helped the man with the cases of both fruit and veggies, while the produce man said, “Oh, Enriches live in a mansion up on the hill to the north.” “Ok guys, we got directions, let go.” as the team grab their luggages, headed north to the Tornance Mansion on the hill. At the mansion, Drew said, “Man, look at this place is huge.” “That means his family is rich like the Poland in Paris, France.” said Ethan. Suddenly some brushes to popper to sniff it out what in there as an Italian boy with blonde hair, orange yellowish eyes wearing a light green shirt, lavender pants, and light green shoes crawled out of the brushes to the Elemental Bladers, “Hey, you shouldn’t knock on it, be bad.” “What, we came to see the Italian bey champion, Enriches Tornance.” said TJ.

While Popper sniffed the Italian boy’s feet and smelled sense, Steve said, “This is Enriches’ house, so why can't we knock on his gate?” “I think he is busy because he is rich.” said the Italian boy. Katie said, “We’re here to challenge him.” as she pulls out her bey. The Italian bot got up to say, “Oh that it, I don’t know you can’t battle him, you guys?” “Not true, if we try, why will we believe you?” said Shelby. The Italian boy said, “Well you, uh . . . ?” “Mister young Tornance?”  a voice said it as they turned their heads to see a butler with brown hair & glasses called him. As Enriches said, “Oh rats, Smithbeck.” “Your science professor is here, he sent me to get you, sir.” said the butler.

Enriches said it before he ran to the left, “Oh right, Smithbeck about it.” “What, he is Enriches Tornance, the Italian bey champion!?” said the American team in shock union.

Smithbeck said, “Mister young Tornance!” “I go after him!” said Katie. As she ran in the chase at Enriches’ behind. Then they run to a hillside, while Katie said, “Hey, come back here, you!” “Sorry, but I got something to do, whoo later, U.S Team!” said Enriches as he slid down the hill, the butler said, “I gotta be in trouble.” as the rest of the American bey team ran to Katie. TJ said it to the butler, “Excuse me, is Enriches alway like this?” “Sometimes & sometimes worse as I remember, young sir. I am Smithbeck, the butler of the Tornance family household.” Said the butler.

Raven said, “We are the beyblade team of America, the Elemental Bladers, we are on a battle training journey to warm up for the European world championship.” “We came here to see our friend, Katie here to battle Enriches, the Italian bey champion in a beybattle, how about I write a note for him, when Enriches get back.” said TJ as he wrote a note on a piece of paper and handed it to Smithbeck, when he said, “Thank you, I will make sure master Tornance will get this after his lesson.” Soon, the kids headed to the Metropolitan City of Rome.

Walking through the city, TJ was reading the book of the heraldic beasts in Europe on the beast that Enriches’ bit spirit form of the amphisbaena, the ant eating both ends headed snake to said, “Hey guys, the book say this heraldic beast’s myth was known in greek history on beasts and it was born from blood drops of Medusa the gorgon like Pegasus.” “Wow, that beast myth is amazing. Does that mean the amphisbaena & Pegasus are siblings and children of Medusa?” said Shelby.

Ethan said, “I think the worm lizard, amphisbaenia, kinda resembles the beast in the book, because their tail end sorta looks like a head.” “Hey, if Enriches will be in the city, we will be lucky.” said Drew. Katie said, “I hope so, because I want to try to put him down good!” Suddenly Popper sniffed something, followed the sense, while the team followed him. On the other side of the street, Enriches is with two girls (One girl with blonde hair, blue eyes wearing a light green / yellow dress & the other one has brown long hair. Green eyes wear a blue shirt, light brown pants, and black shoes) as Popper walks to his feet with the U.S. bey team behind him. The girls were surprised to see a cute puppy, so they rubbed his head. One of the girls said, “Ahhh, he's so cute.” “Wow! The kitten & little baby are so sweet!” said the other one.

TJ walked up to Enriches to said, “Enriches, we came to Rome on a battle training journey to warm up for the European World Championship and our teammate, Katie Scherer wants to challenge you & your bey, Twin Amphil Dracor in a beybattle.” “That right, so are we going to battle or what?” said Katie. Enriches said, “Na, sorry I am on a date with the girls, so I can’t battle, besides I just beat you like Setiaph.”

“I think you underestimated her and Draciel, one of the legendary elemental saint holy beasts against your two headed ends snake in a beybattle.” said Shelby. Steve said, “You think that a worm lizard beat a turtle in a battle between reptile species?” “Yeah, I will take the girls on a ride in my personal yacht, later.” said Enriches as he took the girls to somewhere, when Katie got a little angry. TJ said, “Man, the Italian champion is stubborn and ignoring our friend’s challenge.” “How can we make him battle Katie?” said Angel. Suddenly Katie said it at Enriches, “Oh yeah, your bey got an idiotic & arrogating brain from you!” that hit a nerve on him.

Enriches said it, when he stopped, “Wait what, what did you say about my bey and me, little girl?” “I say that your bey got an arroganting & idiotic brain from you, and I think you too chicken to fight me?” said Katie as her friends said it in union, “Ohhhhhh. . .”

Enriches said, “Oh, you got some guts from my back, fine, if you want a beybattle with me, you got it, but I won’t go easy on you.” “I’m good with that because I want to beat the Italian champion in Rome.” said Katie as they looked at each other eyes to eyes. At the historical Colosseum, the kids were walking to their seats with a lots of snacks from some snack cart (like popcorn, hot dog, corn dog, and soda), when they saw the same two girls on the other seat side, as one of them said, “Hey, you kids got some extra for us?” as TJ handed them the 2 extra bags of popcorn, while he said, “Well, we have extra popcorn bags, here you go.” “Heym I wonder how you two didn’t shock when our friend said that at Enriches?” said Shelby.

When the girls rub Popper & Caralana on their heads, as the U.S. Bey team takes their spot to cheer Katie on the right side. Raven said it to Ethan as he set his laptop to record, “Ethan, I'm going to record the battle to learn about it.” “Cool idea.” said Ethan. As both Katie and Enriches walked out to their positions (expert the Italian beyplayer was wearing a roman soldier like armor) Katie said, “Hey, what are you wearing?”

“It is the armor of my ancestor that passed down my bit spirit from the Tornance family.” said Enriches. Katie said, “So, your ancestor is a gladiator roman fighter, let go to it!” as she pull out her beylauncher, Enriches pull out a golden gladiator sword like launcher grip on a sea green beylauncher with a lavender ripcord winder in it, when he said, “Ok, check out my custom launcher grip, hope you you ready.” as he loaded his sea green color beyblade, Twin Amphil Dracor into the launcher to battle.

Katie said, “3 . . .” “2 . . .” said Enriches. Then both said in union, “1 . . . let it rip!” as the two beys went around the stadium at high speed, when the sea green bey attacked first that knocked the green one very little far to the edge of the stadium.

Katie said, “Draciel, stay strong!” as metal balls in the element blade base moved outward to stable the green bey. Enriches said, “Not bad, but it's my turn to up my power.” as Amphil Dracor attacks Draciel in mach 2 speed from any side.

“(Go x3)!” said the girl with brown long hair. The blonde haired one said, “That right, our dear Enriches never lose in battle.” Then Shelby said, “Yeah right, even world champions like him will lose sometimes.” “Come on, Katie show this italian, what you got!” said Drew. as Draciel pushed Amphil Dracor cause the sea green bey to wobble a little, until Enriches said, “Now, this will show my bit spirit’s power, Amphil Dracor!” as his sea green bey unleash a Tea Rose amphisbaena spirit appears from Persian Orange glow. When Enriches said, “Hear your true master, get it Amphil Dracor!” as his bit spirit tried to attack the green bey, but missed.

Katie said, “Draciel goes fast at lightning speed!” as her bey uses mach 3 lightning speed to dodge every of Amphil Dracor’s attacks from his fangs, claws, & feet. “Whoa there, that cheating, you!” said Enriches. Katie said, “Say, the guy with a two headed bit spirit.” “Come on girl, time to call some turtle spirit power!” said Shelby.
Drew said, “Time to go turtle bite on the two ended snake faces.” “Good call, it's showtime, Draciel go!” as the green bey unleash the black turtle spirit of water and light elements at the amphisbaena with claws & tails at each others.

Enriches said, I think I got your move all down, little girl.” “Yeah, I don’t think so, are gladiators fighting to the death for glory?” said Katie. Enriches said it, while the amphisbaena spirit stood by him, “My ancestors wait to see all their opponent’s moves to handle them down in battle.” “Huh, does your ancestor is too cocky to never through their opponent’s real plan, because I see it in you.” said Katie. Enriches said, “Oy you have done it, blondly, Amphil Dracor!” as his bit spirit pushes Draciel on the stadium edge, then grinds him around it as the beys follow.

The girls & U.S. team run to the concourse focal area from the seats, while seeing the dust clearing out to see Amphil Dracor still spinning, while Draciel wobbles a very little. Enriches said, “Look like I won, so how was it?” “(cough) that was hard, but it was round one, so ready for the second round?” said Katie as the bit spirits returned to their beys. Enriches said, “Sorry can’t do it, next time, let it go.” “Hey, you too chicken to see my full potential, coward!” said Katie.

As the sky started to rain, Enriches used his gladiator shield as an umbrella for the girls, while the U.S. team got 8 different umbrellas for them & luggages. Ethan said, “Man, that Enriches is tough in attacks.” “When we head to the hotel, I have an ideal plan for Katie to use that bit spirit.” as the U.S. team headed to a hotel in Rome, Italy.

At the Hotel Residence Ponte Bianco, two night after today, Katie walk out to the parking lot to launch her bey and said it in her head, “Man, that was some crazy beybattle, Amphil Dracor is a tough one with two heads to handle Draciel like a turtle hatchling against him, but the battle is not over, not for a long shot.”

Katie suddenly heard a similar voice say it, “Katie, there you, what are you doing?” said TJ. Katie said, “Oh, just getting some little fresh airs out here.” “What about you?” “I have a good idea for you to beat Enriches or Amphil Dracor in the 2nd round.” said TJ. Katie said, “Actually that's why, I can’t sleep, tell me are Draciel & I good enough to beat him?”
TJ said, “I think so, I felt in my heart.” “We all feel that part of you, Katie said, “Ethan, Drew.” “We don’t want to be left out, so we’ll help too.” said Ethan. TJ and Katie said it in union, “Time to get busy!” as they headed to their hotel room, where they talk with Steve, Raven, & Angel on Katie’s new strategy, while Shelby gives Apriell, her both by washing her hair with baby shampoo with apple flavor scented. Raven said, “From the analyst data on Enriches and Twin Amphil Dracor, they never or heard the word, defense, but just attack their opponents.” as he shows the record of Draciel & Amphil Dracor’s battle.

“Ok, but what about Amphil Dracor’s double head strike attacks?” said Drew. Ethan said, “Well, even when Katie improves her skills, Draciel will never grow another head, but hardering his shell.” “So Katie, what are you thinking of it?” said TJ.

Katie said, “Well I got one, Pizza!” “Really?” said TJ. Raven said, “That be good, beside we’re hungry, let's try room service?” Suddenly the doorbell rings (ringed). “Who is at the door?” said Etha as he walked to the door.

He open the door to see a pizza delivery boy that look like Hick Pines in an uniform from Sfizio Bar Coffee Pizza Italian Cuisine, then he said, “Hello, I’m a volunteer of Sfizio Bar Coffee Pizza Italian Cuisine to bring the USA Beyblade team, two box of Pepperoni Pizzas and two gallon of lemon lime & orange sodas, I hope you enjoy them.” as he handed the food to Ethan, he said, “Thank you, hey you kinda remind me of a friend of ours?” “Really, huh that something, later.” said the delivery boy as he left.

Ethan said, “Hey guys, it was a pizza delivery boy that gave our team this food.” “Cool.” said Drew. TJ said, “Hey, I think I got something that will help you.” as he ran to his backpack to get 4 beyblades to the others. The kids see a light magenta bey with 3 unicorn heads on it, a light sea green one that has 2 jagged amphisbaena heads, a 5 salamander tails scarlet bey, finally a maya blue one with 3 griffin heads.

TJ explained to his friends, “You see, I find them by the European book on Heraldic Beast Legends in the museum from Andorra, so I think she can use the light sea green as a practice bey to make a plan on Amphil Dracor’s movements.” as Katie picked the amphisbaena based bey on her right hand, while Shelby brought Apriell out of the bathtub in a red, light green, and bright yellow towel in her arms. As Katie looked at the light sea green bey to say this, “Ok, I can go for it!” as Apriell giggles & smiles for her.

At the morning, Raven adding a pair of metal balls into Draciel’s element blade base with the pair that in there for more weight of the defense powers, when he said, “Guys, we adjusted Katie’s bey in these few minutes, without seeing it in action.”

“You got it, guys.” said Katie as she picked up her bey from Raven’s right hand. TJ walked to the other side to use a light orange ripcord and his blue right spin beylauncher with the amphisbaena based bey, when he said, “So, Katie are you ready?” “Ok, time to start the work.” said Katie as she loaded her bey onto the orange launcher.

“Let it rip!” said both kids as they launched the beys. As the light sea green bey try to mimic Amphil Dracor’s movement at Draciel, but the green one use a defense stand with 13 grams in it to stop the other one in its path. As the light sea green bey stopped spinning by TJ’s feet, when he said, “Woah, now that some good defense powers, Katie.” as she picked her bey to said, “Sweet, I think it almost got there!”  

Shelby said, “Wait, what do you mean almost there?” “I think she practices in a new different launch style to beat Enriches.” said Ethan. Katie it to TJ, “Hey TJ, you connected to the Pegasus Constellation for more power, so which constellations is good for defense” “I think the chained princess constellation, Andromeda because it’s nebula galaxy look like a spiral galactic disc that boarding by lots of stars.” said TJ.

Katie said it before launching her bey again, “Nice, if I learn that, I can master this style.” at the street, Enriches is taking the girls on shopping. The blonde haired girl said, “Oh Enriches, thank you for taking us shopping.” “Well anything for you girls in my free time.” said Enriches as the girls were amazed by a special dressin shades of purple, yellow, and black. When Enriches see the dress, the colors remind him about Draciel. As he said, “Oh man, those colors. Why can’t I forget that look on that little girl’s face & her bit spirit, I beat them, but they stool up for more.”

“Hey Enriches, long time no see.” said a familiar voice as he turned around to see Olivier, then said, “Olivier, been a long time.” as the girls continue shopping, while the France and Italian world Champions talk on their catching up in a cafe.

Olivier said, “So you beat a girl with blue eyes & blonde curly hair, I think she, the member of the Elemental Bladers. I was in a draw with her friend in green back at Paris, France.” “Yeah, but you see after I beat her, she was standing up and staring at me with something in her eyes that she was not down for the count?” said Enriches. Olivier said, “Well, that something, they can’t control the powers of their Bit Spirits like we can, when we beat both Frambo & Setiaph?” “Yes, she is a rookie, but I got a feeling that the girl got something in her sleeves.” said Enriches.

Olivier said, “I also feel something from her friend like the element of wind is helping him?” as they walk down the street by the Hotel, they hear Raven, TJ, and Katie talking as they sneak behind the hotel’s parking lot brick wall gate, when Raven said, “With this adjustment and style of defense, you got a good way to beat Enriches.” “Good. Katie, let's go again once more.” said TJ. Katie said, “Got it, time to go strong!” as they pull their launcher.

Both Olivier & Enriches walk in the parking lot, as the Italian world champion said, “Hold it, what is this about?” as the three kids turn their heads to see Enriches and Olivier. TJ said it to him, “We help Katie make a special strategy to beat you with a little something from my beybattle in Greece.” “What special strategy?” said Olivier in confusion.

Katie said, “How you have to see it, when we battle.” “Hold on, I'm not sure if I'll battle you again?”  said Enriches as Olivier whispered in his ear to said, “Enriches, if you battle maybe we know about that feeling.” “Hey, Katie let's battle, so I will see about your strategy.” said Enriches. Katie said, “Let's do it.” at the Colosseum, Katie was walking in her position with Apriell in a baby backpack carrier inside the place. When she got to her spot, she saw lots of people in both seating areas in surprise.

Shelby said, “What the deal with these crowds?” “I think since the Italian world champion is back in the game, they come to see him.” said Ethen. Olivier said, “I sure Enriches beat Katie, then my famous beef steak roast beat my garden surprise salad.” as Enriches walk in his position in his gladiator armor.

“Ok, dude are you ready?” said Katie. Enriches said, “Yeah, let's do it.” as they pull out their launchers to say this, “3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . Let it rip!” as they launched the beys in the stadium. The two beyblade tops were at high speed around 20 mins, until Amphil Dracor attacked first, but Draciel was pushed back a little that surprised Enriches, this time. Katie said, “Draciel go in a defense stand!” as the green bey headed to the center in defense.

Enriches said, “Ok, let's see how your bey takes this attack, Amphil Dracor!” as the sea green bey attack at Draciel, but bounce back 4 inches away, so it tries again like 10 times. Katie said, “My bey got an extra set of metal balls to increase its weight and make its defense super tough.”

“What all right, I bust out the big gun, Amphil Dracor!” as he call out his bit spirit to attack, suddenly, Draciel started to glow from green to yellow green, while some yellow balls of light created a whirlpool like nebula galaxy of light and water element shining similar to the Andromeda Galaxy Nebula in space that dazzling the crowd’s eyes.

Enriches was confused by a mysterious yellow aura around her with her hair & eyes glowing bright yellow and a symbol of Planet Venus appeared on her forehead as she said, “All my training is about time to shine like a new star! (Yell) Draciel!” as Katie calls out her bit spirit as the black turtle spirit & amphisbaena spirit use their arms in a strength match. Enriches said, “Take this, Special Attack Move, Amphil Dracor’s Twin Grand Destruction Head Fleet Attack!” as the sea green bey creates two amphisbaena heads of water / nature elemental powers at the two sides of the nebula galaxy defense wall. As the aqua vine amphisbaena head shaped energies got close to the wall, it got electric shock from the electricity in the nebula defense wall to cause Amphil Dracor a lot of static discharge pain.

Enriches said it in fury, “Amphil Dracor, what are you doing, how that swirling little disc hurt you like that?” “Enriches, what is that energy, is Katie unlocking some hidden powers?” said Olivier. Shelby said, “Wow, this is beautiful.” “Yeah, the lightning bolt kinda like zapped chain arms with many bright colors as the sea.” said Steve.
Draciel gives Amphil Dracor, a lightning aqua shell punch at both heads from his right claw, causing Amphil Dracor to fall down on the ground. That made Enriches so mad to say, “That it, Amphil Dracor, I’m your master, get this together or I destroy your bey bit into pieces!” as he made his bit spirit on his last straw too far. Then Amphil Dracor headed toward Enriches in fury caused some people to leave.

Olivier said, “Enriches!” “Don’t do it, he is mad at me, if you help, he may go after you, Olivier.” said Enriches. Before the amphisbaena spirit tries to attack his beyplayer, but Draciel grabs him from behind as he struggles from the black turtle bit spirit’s arms. “Draciel!?” said Enriches as Katie ran to him to said, “Like a chained animal, they will fight back, if you treat them like garbage, I think you cross the line too far on your bit spirit.”

Angel said, “Draciel is held on Amphil Dracor very hard.” “Come on Katie, Draciel! You two can do it!” said TJ. As Amphil Dracor got free, he tried to bite on Draciel’s head, but Draciel tucked his head into the shell for the amphisbaena spirit to accidentally bite on the shell to cause him a shockley and hard pain on his teeth. Suddenly Katie thought up an idea, when  she saw Amphil Dracor’s wiggled long neck & tail to said, “I got it, Draciel grab Amphil Dracor’s neck and tail, so tie like a bow knot.” as her bit spirit tied a bow knot with Amphil Dracor’s neck & tail making it so tight for him to untangle himself.

As Katie started to glow again to said, “Ok, Amphil Dracor time for you to rest! Draciel, Elemental Force!” as Katie’s bey glow and change from yellow green to Bright Yellow even allows the Nebula wall to shine brighter in the stadium. The amphisbaena spirit got caught by the lightning shaped chains, when Katie said, “Let go, Draciel! Special Attack Move, Metal Ball Water Nebula Lightning Galaxy Defense!” as the nebula whirlpool wall unleashes a lot of water shaped lightning bolts at Amphil Dracor, while the chained princess constellation, Andromeda appears in the sky after a big flash of yellow light, about ten minutes. Amphil Dracor lied on the ground, Katie walked down to him & rubbed his two heads. Then as the amphisbaena spirit woke, he didn’t attack, but rubbed and licked her face for her kindness.

As both bit spirits return to their beys, Amphil Dracor stops spinning for some of the crowd to see that Katie has won the second round. She picked up the two beys, then walked to Enriches, then said, “Enriches, same goes for you too, Olivier. If you two don’t want that to happen again, maybe you two will be nicer to your bit spirits, unless you want to be their lunch?” as she handed Amphil Dracor to him, while the Elemental Bladers & the rest of the crowd cheered and clapped for Katie’s heroic & shining victory.

After the battle, Elemental Bladers were outside of the colosseum talking about the battle. Raven said, “You did an amazing job, Katie.” “Yeah, you won the battle and saved Enriches’ life from his bit spirit’s rage.” said Shelby. Steve said, “That battle was awesome!” “Also, you unlock your own Elemental Force that the crowd has never seen.” said Drew. Katie said, “Guys, thank you for your help!” “Yeah!” said the others. As the USA beyblade team laughed together. Enriches and Olivier look on in curiosity & wonder about Katie’s Elemental Force.

Olivier said, “That something, I never thought those rookies can unleash that type of power, but Amphil Dacor was tame & calm by Katie’s kindness and shining smile making her the winner.” “Make me the loser on so many levels, but that was energy that bey got!” as they walk to the Elemental Bladers. Katie said it to Enriches, “Oh, Enriches. Are you ready for round three, since we are now tied?” “No, I think I passed you and took the third round as a win.” said Enriches.

The Elemental Bladers said in great happies to Katie, “Congratulations, Katie!” “Alright I did it & I unleashed my Elemental Force! Woo!” said Katie in so much excitement. Then she heard a voice say, “Kat . .ie.” “Hey, did you guys say my name?” as her team, Enriches, and Olivier nobbed their heads for no. Suddenly they all hear the same little voice again, “Kat . .ie.” then they looked at Apriell, when she said, “Kat . .ie.” as the USA team said in shock, “She just speaks!” “She said my name!” said Katie. TJ said, “Wow!” That's lucky.” as the little baby girl looked at him and said, “T. .J.” “She spoke again!” said the Elemental Bladers.

When Apriell looks at the other members to say, “Et . .han, Drew, Shel . .by, An . .gel, Ra . .ven.” “No way, she said our names, even as a one year old.” said Raven. Enriches said, “Well, that was a special moment, but I know someone that is even stronger than me, do you guys know a guy named Elbert Kongo?”

“You could have met him on a cruise ship coming here, pal. Elbert was a tough opponent too hard to beat, but if Katie gets a rematch with Enriches, I will get my rematch with Elbert.” said TJ. Olivier said, “How about we take you guys to see Elbert?” “Awesome!” said the American Beyblade team.

Now the USA team is going to Elbert’s place in Germany for TJ to have his rematch with him.

Hope you guys like this chapter?
This is the fourteenth chapter of the Elemental Warriors / E.Ws: Beyblade Elemental Force Series:

Chapter 14: Ethan against the Sickle while fire Gladiator of Glasgow
In a mild thunderstorm in Germany, while a mini blimp artcraft toward the storm with the Elemental Bladers, Enriches, & Olivier inside of it. Shelby said, “Do you, we should go to Germany, when the weather is cloudy or sunny?” “Don’t worry, it's just a mild one.” said Enriches.

“(barking)” said Popper by Steve and Shelby as he frightened by the lightning because of astraphobia (fear of thunder & lightning). Olivier said, “Calm down boy, we will be there in 12 minutes or less.” as Katie, Drew, & Raven look down at the city of Berlin, Germany. When they reach a mansion-like castle on a big hill, that makes Drew say, “Woah, is that Dracula’s castle!?” “Nope, that Elbert’s place, his family has it for many generations.” said Enriches.

TJ said it in his head as 3 lightning bolts flash behind him, “Cool, I will get a rematch on Elbert with some new moves from my beybattle in Athens, Greece.” as the mimi blimp landed on a landing mark, where a butler was waiting with a clear blue umbrella, when he said, “Mister Enriches, Miss Olivier, nice to see you two.” “Oh Gustworth, good to see you again, we brought guests with us.” said Olivier. As the butler sees the Elemental Bladers to said, “It's nice to meet you.” “Us too?” said the USA team as they grabbed their luggages to follow Gustworth inside the mansion.

They walk down through the twisted staircases, TJ walks up to Gustworth, then says, “Hey, what with the pictures of knights on the wall?” “Well, sir. These are pictures of Master Elbert’s ancestors, because the Kongo are from a long line of Knights from European Medieval era.” said Gustworth.

After the American beyblade team put their stuff in a guest room, then head to a table dining room, when Gustworth offers tea & ice lemonade to them. Kate said, “Man, this lemonade is tasty.” “You will try this special blend tea, it’s wonderful.” said Olivier. Gustworth said it to them, “I will go to Master Elbert, he is playing chess with another guest.” as he left the room, they waited for 25 minutes, until TJ got up to the door, when Angel said, “TJ, where are you going?” “I'm going to the bathroom, then look around the mansion.” said TJ. Before he headed out the door, Enriches said, “The bathroom is in the fourth door away from here.” “Be careful, this place got lots of trap doors & stuff inside of it.” said Olivier. TJ said, “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine, beside I got my Dragoon with me.” as he left to go to the bathroom.

TJ done his business in the bathroom as he went to a room that have many axe on the hall, suddenly he accidentally step on a trip wire to activate the traps as the axes fall and arrows fire at him, so TJ run as he can to a hall, while he said, “Man, this place got lot of traps!” as he slid through the passway on his back to a slide like hallway.

In a room, Elbert was playing chess with a boy that had maroon brownish hair, eyes with two dark gray highlights, wearing a red orange shirt, dark red vest, gray short, & scarlet shoes as he said, “Checkmate.” “Huh, you are good.” said the Scottish boy, when Elbert’s butler opened the door and said, “Master Elbert, you got some guests there to see you.” “Oh, send them in.” as both Enriches & Olivier walk in. Elbert got up from his chair to greet his friends as he said, “Olivier, Enriches. Good to see you guys again.” “Yeah.” said Enriches. Olivier said, “We even brought some guests with us, meet the USA Beyblade team, the Elemental Bladers.” as they walk in the room, Elbert knows that team, while the Scottish boy said, “Huh, so you guys are a beyblade team from America, I wonder about that name on TV?” “Who is on the couch?” said Shelby.

Enriches said, “Oh him, that is the most athletic of Glasgow, Johannes McGuire.” “No way, I heard about Scotland's best athlete from the McGuire family.” said Raven. Enriches said, “Woah, a fan is here to see you, Johannes.” “Yeah, I will send one maybe later.” said the Scottish boy. Katie said it as she thought that was pretty harsh, “Well, that's funny, huh?” as they heard a voice screaming in the fireplace.

TJ was still sliding down until he saw the flame and said, “Uh no, fire!” Before he got close, the fire itself floated up with the wood logs to make way for TJ to pass through, while he said in fright, “Ahhhhhh!” “(TJ x3) you aren’t burnt.” said Raven as the people in the room were surprised by this, but TJ was most surprised. His eyes were glowing bright red, while the fire & wood went back in the fireplace. When his eyes went back to normal, Enriches said, “That was amazing.” “How did you make your eyes glow like that?” said Olivier. TJ said, “I don’t know, anyway well Elbert Kongo, we meet again.” as he looked at Elbert.

Elbert said, “And you’re?” “What!? How you don’t remember me, we battle in the cruise ship’s game room & my name is Troy Thornton Junior or my nickname, TJ!” said TJ. Elbert said, “Sorry, but I don’t remember the player’s name after battle.” “Why you!” said TJ. Suddenly two glowing lights appear in both TJ’s bey carrier case and Elbert’s right pocket as they pull out their beys, Dragoon & Griffin Destroyer shoot out a small energy beam at each other. The two energy beams connect and become their beasts in energy form as they roar at each other for 10 minutes until returning back to the beys.

TJ said, “Well you don't know me, but your bit spirit remembers us from the cruise ship beybattle after we gave him some battle scars on his attack elemental ring.” “So you give Griffin Destroyer those battle marks before he beats you?” said Enriches as he held Apriell in his arms. “So, what happens after that?” said Olivier. TJ said, “Will after the battle, I was kidnapped to Greece, where I met a family that their members name after the Ophiuchus constellation’ stars, then I went to Athens, Greece to a small beyblade competition, where I battle the five Bronze Constellation Knights with a girl named Shanna Kiosk, who use the name of the goddess of battle and wisdom to be known as Beyplayer, Athena, but I beat all six of them.

As Enriches handed Apriell to Olivier, she said, “I once heard about her, but I didn’t think you her bronze constellation knights, what after that?” “I was given the title: The Greece Bey Star Champion & I just impressed them with my skills.” said TJ. Johannes said, “Huh, that something.” When Elbert got up his chair to the door then said, “You follow me.” “Sure, I think?” said TJ as the American and European Beyplayers follow Elbert into a knight armory room.

When they walk through, TJ stops by the weapon to pick up two swords & do ninja sword fighting style, while the USA team, Olivier, and Enriches watch him for 13 minutes. After that, they clapped for him. Enriches said, “Nice one.” “Where do you learn that sword fighting style?” said Olivier as TJ put the sword back to answer that question.

They catch up to Elbert, when he turns around to said, “It is my family’s armory room, The Kongo families is a long line of griffin knights, they passed down a spirit that has wings of an eagle and body of a noble lion from Europe’s middle age era. The Kongo’s family spirit had defeated many enemies in their way, my family were unbeatable until it was my time to control its power, behold my Legend Griffin Destroyer.

As Elbert pulled out his bey to them, when the bey bit glowed in bright indigo to shoot a griffin shaped energy toward TJ, it went around him for 10 seconds, then went in his right pocket. TJ pulls out the maya blue griffin bey from that same pocket to see a griffin mark on the bey bit. Elbert said, “I tell my family’s history, I hope you understand, I am very busy.” “Ok, but I have got new moves from my time in Athens, Greece & beat the Dark Monster Haunted Bladers to monster town.” said TJ. Elbert said, “Oh, you kids know the D.M.H Bladers, so what's the point?” “What TJ meant is our team has beat them with teamwork because we’re stronger as one.” said Drew.

Johannes said, “Huh, you got guts to want to face Elbert, but I think, I will take on your buddy in blue.” “What, Ethan!?” said The Elemental Bladers. Johannes said, “You got some skill at close combat, so I think to take you down.” “Yeah right, if I have to fight you, a hothead, I find someone else that has anger management, so later.” as Ethan headed back to the guest room, as the scottish boy got a little angry.

Olivier said, “He is a tough kid to say it to him.” “Yeah and he sure put Johannes that he was not joking.” said Enriches. Johannes said, “Oh, you cross the line, little blue now time to get ready for it. Are you ready?” as Ethan stopped like three feet away to the entrance and said, “Fine, if you want to battle me, you got it!” “Be careful, Ethan.” said TJ. Drew said, “Alright, Ethan show him, what you got.”

“I need a stadium ready for our battle.” said Johannes. Elbert said, “As you wish.” After 20 minutes, they went into a room with a little tan brown beystadium as Elbert said, “This is my bey training room for practicing my bey training.” as TJ pulls out the Maya blue griffin bey to compare the ceiling emblem with the one on the bey bit.

As both Ethan and Johannes were at the beystadium (except Johannes is wearing a fire salamander knight armor) Enriches said, “Are you two ready?” “Yes.” said both beyplayers. Ethan said it as he looked at Johannes' family armor, “Hey, what is the deal with that armor anyway?” “Oh right, you see Ethan. I also came from a royalist too, I fight the honored glory of my family name.” as he pulls out a red-orange bey with a custom maroon knight sickle axe launcher grip attached with a red-orange right spin beylauncher with an orange yellow ripcord winder in it.

Johannes shows Ethan, his beyblade with a fire winged orange-yellow salamander spirit on the bey bit, suddenly Amphil Dracor & Uni Striker did the same thing like Griffin Destroyer sending their beast shaped energies to the beys in TJ’s backpack. When Johannes said, “This is the McGuire family’s bit spirit of whirlwind fire, the might amphibian lizard, Sickle Salami Blaze.” as the red-orange bey shoot out its salamander shaped energy to follow the other two in the guest room.

Ethan said, “So Salami Blaze with the salamander spirit of whirlwind fire element, well then time to go!” as he loaded his bey onto his beylauncher, same thing for Johannes and Salami Blaze as they got ready, Enriches said, “Alright, ready set!” “3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . Let it rip!” said both bey players, when they launched their beyblades into the beystadium. As the two beys went around in 20 minutes, then Dranzer attacked first on the red-orange bey at the Salami Blaze attack too, while the two beyblade tops were hitting each other for 4 minutes.

TJ said, “Go Ethan, Dranzer!” “You two got it!” said Drew. Katie said, “Show him, your stuff!” as the beys got 5 inches away, Ethan called out his bit spirit, “Let’s go, Dranzer!” as the vermillion bird spirit of fire and water come out of the blue bey. Then the red-orange bey unleash a Mursell orange-yellow salamander spirit with scarlet orange-red flame wings appear in a whirl fire from it’s bey bit as Johannes said, “Alright, time to fight, Salami Blaze!”

The bit spirits duke out their claws / talons at each other, while their beys attack at high speed in the stadium’s center. The room begins to heat up a little with some steam
floating around for Shelby to say, “Hey, this place feels like a sauna in here?” “Yeah and it feels so good.” said Olivier. Enriches said, “Dang, what caused this?” “I got it, Dranzer is a fire / water hybrid spirit & Salami Blaze is a whirlwind / fire hybrid one, when their powers are near each other, they make this sauna-like atmosphere.” said TJ. When Ethan said, “Time to bring a boil not finish, Dranzer!” as the blue bey jumps up about 20 feet high to do it’s thing. TJ said, “Yeah, Dranzer is doing his special attack move!” “Special Attack Move, Fire Flare Arrow!” as Dranzer generates a fiery water shaped arrow to fall at Salami Blaze.

Suddenly the orange-red bey created four sickle-like claws of fiery whirlwind to charge at Dranzer, while Johannes said, “Ok, time to beat your skill, Special Attack Move! Salami Blaze’s Fire claws of the Storm Rod!” as the special attack moves were out on each other in full force, but the whirlwind / fire combination move is stronger the aqua flame hybrid move in a big blast of fire, water, & wind elements, when the dust clear up to see Salami Blaze still, while Dranzer stop spinning by Ethan’s feet.

Drew said, “Woah, that epic.” “Yeah, but I thought the water / fire hybrid move of Ethan will put out Johannes’ whirlwind fire?” said Enriches. Raven said, “I thought so too.” “I know, true flame of water will take out a regular fire, but the whirlwind made Salami Blaze’s fire more powerful for Johannes to win.” said TJ as he walked to Ethan. Johannes said, “Well, little boy blue, I think my power is too much for you?” as Ethan picks his bey. In the Elemental Blader’s guest room, inside TJ’s backpack, the three bey bits were glowing after the three beast shaped energies from Amphil Dracor, Salami Blaze, and Uni Striker entered the bits to make emblems of each heraldic beasts of Europe.

Now the USA team has met the four best players in Europe, so they will train for the European World Championship and maybe they will get a rematch with three of them?
These are the Blueprints of the Chinese Beyteam, White Tiger Zhang X & Japanese Bey team, Super All Star Breakers' Beys:

Chinese Beyteam, White Tiger Zhang X' blueprints:

[Image: debye7s-7e4cef41-afa5-4a89-9295-aef8fa50...eUxty_wqPM]

[Image: dec8d11-90040aee-f291-4215-ab38-d65dc3f8...PlRW6CJfCM]

Thunder Lion Black Lightning:

[Image: debye7b-3704d97a-fb08-4a67-84ed-9760160d...SFJt1pFQgc]

[Image: debye74-da2a76e8-a6b4-4dfb-bcf9-6d117d7e...zi38KMc5TY]

[Image: debye6v-b3a2bcbf-bfe6-44df-b897-03ab5a36...blCCD94trE]

Scatching Lynxic:

[Image: debye7m-a7e5cc24-88c8-4fb5-b9f8-1a9b2b79...islqYss0Z0]

[Image: debye7k-48cd0fd4-0bca-47dd-96b0-ceba3683...PjVV3d52s4]

[Image: debye7f-1caac193-b647-4472-a177-ef5f5ce1...paXJwrSZRg]

Axe GalBear:

[Image: dec8d06-56a56491-d23a-438d-aeda-4a045eaa...Qqkmmj2chQ]

[Image: dec8d03-d7281723-30f4-4b42-b71c-fc08f00b...OzW9QfitxU]

[Image: dec8czw-4f5c2e38-3838-41f0-ab6a-fc71797a...jTyC39CWQk]

Swing Funk Monkey:

[Image: dec8d1p-86529468-fe1c-4f1d-af15-ce4b3ddc...P4xADWQSeY]

[Image: dec8d1m-27de0cf2-d5b9-4388-a049-5779b242...HkEocrGDsA]

[Image: dec8d1t-04f52ae7-4b62-46ac-84ed-1f962ee0...aA1HL5RlN4]

Here are the blueprints of the Japanese Bey team, Super All Star Breakers:

[Image: debye5d-6eaa600e-49e8-4418-8df2-ea02a3cd...mAD7BpNA3E]

[Image: dec4pou-905725b5-0bae-490f-8c70-71ab73c2...iyk4YF1nko]

Tri Eagle 3:

[Image: debye57-d87edeb0-4c11-4aa8-8f0c-e72377b5...AteEz7tTYw]

[Image: debye50-456edd75-5132-49ed-8aab-c49ad3a1...O4nV6z-Kd8]

[Image: debye55-1a9890cc-dd8b-4e56-af27-fd830e8b...qWx-B5D70g]

[Image: debye5w-c5b5bba4-cd92-4008-8de4-53defff9...j19SMO-yes]

Catch SeaGator:

[Image: debye5h-2d79e452-bdad-4e2d-845f-8978bdf6...1SbHHpHQzM]

[Image: debye5s-d50188fe-812f-466c-85ea-1c89885c...7DQcV6eDLw]

[Image: debye5k-f72438b4-d79d-4714-a808-d3088b33...vyP42vA53g]

Charging Bullhorn:

[Image: dec4pom-49006a1b-dac9-4ea1-a2f0-7f734551...7iU62AT0Vs]

[Image: dec4pog-62a1a513-266f-4382-970c-1aaa838c...4XNx89YLbU]

[Image: dec4por-4c71b766-541e-4960-91cc-8006bcf6...7H2vMEtqmQ]

Boulder Bison:

[Image: dec4po3-7f279722-e06a-4f4a-a2bf-4ea38645...e0k4_ovtpQ]

[Image: dec4po1-435a01f5-6276-4b05-8674-33ffd8fa...ika2y7kNW8]

[Image: dec4po8-e9ea8124-bd59-4e00-9dad-3c4bd5f0...MgO3rT4qtg]

Needle TriScorpio:

[Image: dec4ppb-e06b9b90-cb1a-420f-a1cb-d436c7b0...lscsxLNXOI]

[Image: dec4ppk-c58815d9-b7f7-4994-b4df-15b0a407...OKbd1iqBhs]

[Image: dec4ppo-199a89d9-d161-436b-b614-aaf2bc98...vudSnCe1tE]

Here you go, I hope you guys like them, You can use these to make 3D printed beys of those on blueprints to test them off.
This is the fifteenth chapters of Elemental Warriors / E.Ws: Beyblade Elemental Force Series & the Elemental Bladers / Warriors first World Championship in Europe:

Chapter 15: The Beginning of the European world championship
On a cloudy day in Berlin, Germany at the Kongo Manison’s tennis court, Johannes & Enriches were playing tennis, while Olivier, Popper, and Caralana watched. Johannes said, “Are you tired trying because I beat you?” “Maybe, but I think something will help me out, soon.” said Enriches. When the tennis ball was falling to Johannes’ side before he hit the ball, Popper caught & dropped it by Johannes’ feet.

“Good job, boy.” said Enriches. Johannes said, “What this didn’t count!” “Hey, it didn’t say that a dog can catch it on your opponent’ field?” said Enriches. As a navy blue helicopter floating down on a landing pad, when Elbert came out of it to see them. Olivier said, “So Elbert, how is the business doing?” “It's doing fine, what about you?” said Elbert. Olivier said, “Just see a puppy of the Elemental Bladers catch the tennis ball on Johannes’ field.” “Yeah, that made him mad.” said Enriches.

Elbert, Johannes & Enriches headed to the mansion, while Popper followed them. Olivier said it to Caralana as she picked her up, “Come on, Miss Lana.” “(Meow).” said Caralana as they power walked to the other. When the European beyplayers and pets went into the mansion, Elbert’s butler walked to them & said, “Master Elbert, I got a message from the boy in red.” “Really, why does he tell me himself?” said Elbert.

Gustworth said, “Actually sir, those kids have left to Berlin’s park to train and he told me this, sir.” as a flashback shows the seven members with Apriell headed to the door, when Gustworth walked toward them to said, “Excuse me, where are you kids going?” “We are going to the park of Berlin to train for the European World Championship.” said TJ. Katie said, “We even found a restaurant to get breakfast sandwiches after our training.” Shelby said, “We began for a while in our beytraining.””After that, we’ll get the pets & our luggages to the European National Stadium.” said Drew. Steve said, “We heard there is a pet center in the stadium’s north side.”

“Gustworth, can you tell Elbert this?” said TJ. Gustworth said, “Yes sir, what is it?” “We want Elbert and the other European beyplayers to see us competing in the European World Championship to see our powers to win it and maybe we have a rematch after it, make sure he gets this.” said TJ. Gustworth said, “Of course, I make sure to tell him, when he gets back from a business trip.” as the flash back ended.

Enriches said, “Man, those kids sure ready for the World Championship.” “Maybe we will go to see it ourselves,” said Olivier. Gustworth said, “Well sir, you like to go to see those kids participate in this tournament?” as Elbert thinks about it. At the park of Berlin, the Elemental Bladers were using the griffin, unicorn, & amphisbaena beys in their trainings as TJ, Drew, and Katie battling them in three beystadiums, while Angel, Shelby, Steve, Raven, & Apriell watching them. As Dragoon Cyclone, Driger Spark, and Draciel Fort Shell attack or defend on the heraldic beast beys, then TJ remembers something last night as a flashback appears. It shows the Elemental Bladers in their guest room (Steve, Drew,
Raven sleep on the first queen size bed, Shelby, Katie on the middle one, TJ, Angel, Apriell on the far one, Ethan on the sofa, while the pets on the pet bed.

“Hey TJ, you can’t sleep.” said Angel. TJ said, “Yes.” as they get up with five members, Apriell wake up & starts to cry (“wah!”), while Angel picks her up to calm her down by rocking. Katie said, “Me too.” “Ditto.” said Shelby. Drew said, “Maybe it's because of Ethan’s loss from Johannes.” as they look at Ethan. Steve thought up this idea, then said, “Hey, maybe we get a rematch with three of them after the tournament.” as they nobbed yes, TJ got up from the bed to his backpack to see the other three heraldic beast beys have emblem of a fire salamander, an unicorn, and amphisbaena on the bey bits.

“Hey guys, those beys got emblems on them like the griffin bey.” said TJ. Drew said, “Woah, when did this happen?!” as he was shocked. Shelby said it as a guess, “Maybe, this happened before Salami Blaze was launched, I figure that the bey’s emblems come from Amphil Dracor, Salami Blaze, and Uni Striker’s energy beasts.” said Shelby. Katie said, “Yeah, we use those beys in our training for the World Championship.” as put the scarlet salamander bey on the table by Ethan.

Steve said it as they gathered together, “Alright, let's do this!” as they put their hand together, then look at Raven for his answer. When Raven said, “Ok, it's our time to average for Ethan’s lost.” as put his right hand on them. While at the sofa, Ethan pick up the scarlet salamander bey with his right hand & said in whisper, “Thank you guys.” as the flashback ended. When three heraldic beys got out of the stadiums, Shelby said it after she looked around, “Hey, where does Ethan go?” “Oh, yeah he told me that he is going to train to get a rematch with Johannes, when I wake up.” said Steve.

At a clearing in a forest, Ethan was training with the Salamander scarlet bey as a bey partner for his Dranzer Flare as it attacked the scarlet bey five times, then flew back to his right hand, as he said, “Man, that is not enough!” as a flashback show Dranzer gets beaten by Salami Blaze in 10 sec. “I will try again!” said Ethan as he launch his bey again at scarlet one, but this time, both beyblades begin to attack each other for 12 sec until four move appear from the bushes (that was Draciel Fort Shell, Driger Spark, amphisbaena light sea green bey, and light magenta unicorn bey) as the six beys crash into each other that cause them to flew back.

Ethan catches the beys that he uses, while the other four fall into the hands of both Katie & Drew. Ethan said, “You guys.” “So, this is where you’re doing here for training.” said Drew. Katie said, “You may if we join in?” as the rest of the USA team arrive with them. TJ said, “Hey Ethan, there you’re and why are you training here?” “Well, I like to train someplace with less people.” said Ethan. Angel said, “Come on, we all in this together & we all help you get a rematch with Johannes.” “Same goes for both TJ and Drew.” said Katie. Drew said, “Yeah, the three of us will get a rematch on Elbert, Johannes, & Olivier after the World Championship as a team.”

“Mmm-mmm, how about you and I do a two on two beybattle, Ethan?” said TJ. Ethan said, “Huh, what is that?” in confusion. TJ explained it to him, “It's like a beybattle, but we each use two beys at once, so let's get started.” “Ok, time to go. Here I go!” said Ethan as loaded the scarlet salamander bey into his red right beylauncher, while. TJ did the same thing with the maya blue griffin bey and his blue right spin beylauncher, when he said, “Yeah, time to train!”

“Ok, guys. I will record the battle, so I check the powers of both Dragoon & Dranzer power stats in the bey training.” said Raven as he pulled out his laptop to record the beybattle. Ethan and TJ launch the two heraldic beast beys, then they say it, while launching Dragoon & Dranzer, “Let it rip!”

As the four beys went around each other for four sec until the heraldic beast beys attacked first, while the players called out their bit spirits. TJ said, “Kickin, Dragoon!” “Go put, Dranzer!” said Ethan as the two spirits of legend came out of their beys to join in the battle. On a tree in the north side of the clearing, there is a video camera pointed at them. It shows their training on a computer laptop’ screen for Elbert’s group to see.

Enriches said, “Wow, those two know to take training in a whole new style.” “I know, but there is something special in their style of beyblading, it is both delighted and gracely beautiful with that strange energy around them like a sorta feeling.” said Olivier to agree with him. Johannes said, “(Tsh) Yeah right, there's no way those can beat us, the four best bey players in Europe.”

“I don’t think so, on the second battle of mine against Katie Scherer, she was glowing bright yellow on her eyes, hair, & bey, while making that whirlpool thingy that grab and electro shock Amphi Dracor out cold.” said Enriches. Elbert said, “What, she got you beat by what?” “She calls it, Elemental Force?” said Enriches. Olivier said, “Yes, by the way of this power, it seems like four of the USA team can use it by the look of their eyes.” “You gotta be kidding, how on the planet, that elemental thingy gives them more powers in battle?” said Johannes. Elbert said, “Ok, maybe we will find out ourselves.” “Huh?” said the other as Elbert got an idea.

As the Elemental Bladers walk to Kongo mansion, while a taxi cab waits for them to get their luggages and pets to the European National Stadium. Raven said, “That was some good breakfast sandwiches.” “Yeah.” said the other members as they saw the European beyplayers by the front door. TJ said, “Oh Elbert, you back, got my message from Gustworth?” “Yes, I did.” said Elbert. Katie said, “So, will you guys come see us battling in the tournament, this afternoon?” “Sure, there is nothing here for us to do for now.” said Enriches.

Olivier said, “Where are you guys coming, anyway?” “We're gonna get Popper, Caralana, & our stuff to the National Stadium, we got a taxi waiting for us.” said Shelby. Johannes said, “Go ahead, we will see you all in the stadium.” “Thanks.” said the USA team as they got their luggages and pets to ride the taxi to the stadium. The kids walk to European National Stadium to see the size of it.

TJ said, “Wow, the stadium is a little bigger than the Superdome Stadium in New Orleans!” “Yeah.” said the others as they went inside the building. Raven, Angel, & Steve take the pets to the pet center, while the rest of U.S. Team Katie said, “Man, the stadium looks very pretty.” “Cool, our team’s first championship in Europe, nice.” said Drew. TJ said, “You guys go to the locker room, I'm going to check out this stadium. “Ok, but get to the locker room before the world championship.” said Shelby holding Apriell. Ethan said, “We are waiting for you, until you are done exploring.” as they headed to their locker room on the east side, while TJ explored more of the building.

TJ walked around to the benches, drinking water fountain area, then a big hallway, while he said, “Dang, this is cool!” when he looked down to a dark color cloak for TJ to say it in fright, “(Gulp) wait a minute. I think I know this somewhere!?” as the cloak moved up by itself, TJ tried to run, but bump into someone and fall down on his butt. He looked up to see six people that were familiar to TJ until he said it, when he remembered who they’re, “No way, Tanya, Shanna, Sharon, Gushy, Moniker, Shauna!” as he turns around to see the cloak take form, while the constellation knights watch it with him.

Suddenly it was Drake Vamp of the Dark Monster Haunted Bladers, then said, “TJ Thornton, I feel your fear very well, little one.” “It you, Drake Vamp!” said TJ. Tanya said, “You know this guy, TJ.” “Yeah, he is the leader of the group that got beaten by the four beat bey players in Europe to swear by collecting bit spirits around the planet.” said TJ. Drake said, “I need your help, TJ.” “Wait, help from me?” said TJ in confusion. Gushy said, “Hold it, tell us, why do you need his help?” “Well, I tell you, my team and I were cursed after we were defeated by Elbert’s group, the only way to break this, if a team beat those four European bey players. My little brother, Abharan saw that boy & his team got the potential to beat them.” said Drake.

“Ok, but what would happen if they didn’t beat them?” said Sharon. Drake said, “We will continue collecting bit spirits from around the planet in no choice.” “Not on our watch!” said Tanya as Drake vanished in a flash leaving his cloak behind. Soon, three men run to them (The bald one was wearing a butler suit, the second one have dark blonde hair, brown eyes, wearing purple sleeveless shirt, gray jean, and dark violet shoes with light lavender unicorn horns marks on the side, & the third one have marengo and stale gray hair, dark green eyes, wearing a dark green shirt, an ash gray jacket, viridian pants, and feldgrau shoes.

TJ walked up to them and said, “How are guys?” “Well, I am lady Shanna’s butler, Tatlock.” said the butler. TJ said, “And you two?” as he looked at the other two men. The one in purple said, “I’m the constellation knight of Monoceros the Unicorn constellation, Yabu.” “And I’m Nacker, the constellation knight of Lupus the wolf constellation.” said the one in dark green. TJ said it in his head, “I got to tell the other about it.” as he ran to the U.S. team locker room, while Tanya’s group followed him.

At the Elemental Blader’s locker room, TJ told his friends what Drake said to him. Katie said, “What we can break their curse, you can’t be serious about this?” “If we don’t beat them, those walking hallo creeps will never get off our back!” said TJ. Drew said, “Man, just imagine how much anger they got from that time.”

“That is one more good reason for us to win this, so here is the rule of the world championship: each team will have their own members in different numbers, but only three players will battle, the team with the most wins will be the winner.” said Raven. Shelby said, “Ok, now we need to choose who will compete in the tournament?” as TJ walked up to said, “Well, I go. Because I want to go all out on European bladers!” as the Pegasus box pendant around Tanya, begin to glow bright blue flies by to show it’s animal armor form to come apart in pieces to put itself on TJ’s body that surprise everyone in the locker room even TJ is surprisingly confused to say, “Uh Tanya? What is it?” “I think my Pegasus star armor wants to go with you, it will fine & show those players what you got.” said Tanya. TJ said, “Thanks.”

“Court me in too, not even wild unicorns won’t stop me from battling the best!” said Drew as a group of armor pieces in the form of a swan was on Gushy’s hands, when Gushy said, “I think the icy chill power of my Cygnus Star Armor will help you on that.” as he lent his armor for Drew to use. Raven said, “That two, who will be our last and third player?” as Katie walks toward Ethan some go for Sharon’ star armor in dragon armor animal form in front of him.

Katie said this to Ethan, while putting her right hand on his left shoulder, “Ethan, you can do it.” as Ethan grab the Draco Star Armor in his hands, Sharon said, “Ethan, I’ll want to see you in my star armor, my master said my armor got the strongest shield in the world, maybe you can mimic my shield’s power in your beyblade, that will be something.” “Thank you.” said Ethan. TJ said, “Come on guys, time for us to win this thing.” “Yeah!” said the others. As the crowd in the stadium were hyped up for preliminaries, semifinals for the final, the Elemental Bladers suit up with constellation knight’ star armors.

The announcer of the European tournament said, “Hello everyone, welcome to the Beyblade World Championship, I’m your host, Big Europe or B.E DJ! We here see who will be the world champions, as the Elemental Bladers walk in the stadium’s floor, while B.E DJ introduce them, “Ok, let meet this group, they come from the United States to test their metals on our best players, the team that shine like a rainbow in battle, the Elemental Bladers!” as the crowd cheered for them.

“I see Steve Lekas, Shelby Scoot, Drew Myers, Katie Scherer, Ethan Lee, and the Greece bey star champion himself, TJ Thornton as they have been followed by the Constellation Knights of Athena, while wearing their armors.” said B.E DJ. when the U.S. bey team got to their team bench, the announcer said, “Now let meet our European bey team from the best players around Europe, here they are! Elbert Kongo has the most skillful abilities from Germany, Scotland’s own Johannes have the strongest attack of players like a sickle shaped axe, while both Olivier & Enriches’ combined moves make France and Italy very proud of them.” as they stand on a podium (Elbert on the 1st place spot, 2nd place spot for Johannes, & on the third place spot are both Olivier and Enriches).

B.E DJ said, “Here is our team that represents Europe, Team Majestic Calibur Sabers!” as the crowd cheered and clapped for them, while they didn't feel like a team. Katie said, “Geez, for the returning champions, they didn’t seem like it?” “No wonder, without teamwork, they didn’t enter the world championship?” said Drew. Gushy said, “They may be the best, but you guys got teamwork with each other to take them down.”

“Hey, I thought you guys will watch us compete in the tournament, what's the deal?” said Shelby. Enriches said, “Actually, this was Elbert’s idea.” “Yeah, Johannes, we like to watch you guys, but those two want us to join in.” said Olivier. As the European bladers were wearing their families’ armors (including Olivier’s french unicorn fencing suit). Johannes said, “We want to see that elemental thingy, you guy got.” “If you three want a rematch with us, you got!” said Elbert. TJ said, “Nice, we got our rematch in the world championship, sweet!” “TJ, guys help us!” said Angel and Raven. TJ said, “What is it, you two, wha?!” as the team & constellation knights turn the see no one on the bench.
“Hey, they are not on the team bench?!” “Up here, we’re up here, look!” said Raven and Angel in unison. TJ said, “Angel, Raven, why are you two Apriell & Shanna doing up there in the stands.” as the Dark Monster Haunted Bladers got Raven, Angel, Shanna, and baby Apriell in three seats, while the two members said, “It was not our choice!” “What, those monsters freaking our friends as their hostages!” said Steve. Abharan said, “Don’t worry little one, they are not our hostages.” “Think of us as the Elemental Blader’s monster cheer support team.” said Setiaph. TJ, Shelby, Drew, Katie, & Steve in unison, “Like cheerleaders?” “Huh, Dark Monster Haunted Bladers?” “You didn’t who we’re, nobility Elbert?” said Drake.

Elbert said, “Of course not, beside your team there is barely knowing.” “How dare you, Kongo!” said Drake. Fenris said, “Prepare to be defeated by the Phoenix boy in blue, Johannes.” “Olivier, I love to see the green white tiger boy slice you down!” said Framba. Setiaph said, “And I like to see the black turtle girl take down that cheeky Enriches.” as the Majestic Calibur Sabers glare at them. Angel & Raven said in unison, “Why does this happen to us?!” “Elemental Bladers, you all can do it.” said Shanna, while holding Apriell in her arms.

B.E DJ said, “Alright, now let’s get the 1st match started, team select you bey player?” As Drew walks up for the Elemental Bladers, the European team uses a deck of cards to choose who goes first, when each player gets their card to say to each other. “Nine of diamonds.” said Enriches. Olivier said, “Mine is the five of clubs.” “The king of hearts.” said
Johannes. Elbert said, “And I got Ace of spade, Olivier will go up first, Enriches can warm the bench.” “Man, well me & Katie got ours done in Rome.” said Enriches.

Drew said, “Are you playing Uno or Go fish, should we get it started already?” “Mmm-mmm, full of hot air, are we? I hope that armor you borrow cool down that wind of yours?” said Olivier as she walked to her position at the stadium. She attached a rose pink color launcher grip on her beylauncher that had a rose printed pattern on it. The Announcer said, “Ok, let's do this, everyone ready?! 3 . . .” “2 . . . 1 . . .” said the crowds. Both Drew & Olivier said, “Let it rip!” as the two beys were launched into the stadium to hit each other for the first time. Olivier said, “Uni Striker, charge!” “Driger stay strong!” said Drew. as the unicorn and tiger bit spirits come out of their beys. Olivier said, “Special Attack Move, Uni Striker’s Grand Earth Victories Shake!” as the bey glow in it’s magenta picks color along with a vibration on the stadium.

Drew said, “Not this time, Go Driger!” as his bey suddenly creates an icy way on Uni Striker’s path causing it to lose its grip. “What, where does the ice come from?” said Olivier. As the gray bey attack Uni Striker. Drew said, “Go!” as Driger uses it as a chance at the magenta pink bey. Framba said, “Wow, that boy got Olivier on the rope!” “That is something, never underestimate, the bond of Drew and Driger.” said Angel.

Raven said, “Training on that unicorn bey total pay off, Drew can beat Olivier in seconds.” “What are you doing, Olivier? Stop messing with him & finish the first round!” said Johannes. Elbert said, “You be quiet, look, she is trying, but that boy pushes her back with an icy wind.” as the energy of the Cygnus Star Armor flows to the ceiling, it forms the Cygnus constellation, while it gives Driger a suit similar to that same star armor on Drew.” then he said, “(Yell) attack!” “There is that feeling again, what is it?!” said Olivier. Gushy said, “Ok, kid. Time to show her what you got.” “(Yell) let's get to it, Driger’s Elemental Force! Special Attack move, Diamond Tiger Dust Wind Claw!” said Drew as the bey glowed bright green, while creating claws of wind, lightning, and ice elemental powers charging at Uni Striker.

Olivier said, “Bring it on, Drew!” as Uni Striker tried its special attack move again at Driger, while B.E DJ said, “Mama mia, those special attack moves are going to be super bright!” as the two moves collided with each other in a big flash of color light, it was so huge both the beyblades & headpieces flew out behind the players. “No way, it's a tie. By the tower of Pisa, it is the very first tie in the world championship!” said B.E DJ as the crowds cheer. When Olivier walked to her team, Johannes said, “Nice one, you hold him in the battle for a tie.” “You don’t get it, Johannes. Those kids got some hidden special power within that we never seen before, I’ll be careful if I were you.” “Sorry guys, I did my best at her.” said Drew. Gushy said, “That ok, now is your friend in blue turn, Ethan Lee.” as Ethan walks to the stadium to have a rematch with Johannes.

Now the European World Championship is started, both teams got no points, but the next match will surprise the crowds.
This is the sixteenth chapter of the E.Ws / Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force series on second half of the European World Championship

Chapter 16: Slaying the Elemental Gravity Wind Griffin

In a sunny day by the National stadium of Europe, inside the building’ stadium floor, the announcer B.E DJ said, “Wow, that was an amazing beybattle, the U.S team, Elemental Bladers and our European team, Majestic Calibur Sabers started out fast & ended in a tie, so it still zero for both team. Now time for the second match between the Elemental Blader’s aqua blue genius, Ethan Lee and the sickle axe knight, Johannes McGuire!” as the crowds go wild for this (cheered).

As the Dark Monster Haunted Bladers break the seat’s arm things, while Raven said, “Ah man, those creeps are totally freaky.” “You think so, Raven?!” said Angel. Fenris said, “How long to have my revenge at Johannes?!” Suddenly Shanna’s butler, Tatlock, looked at the Dark Monster Haunted Bladers to said, “Hey, you five better not do anything to Miss Kiosk & those children.” as Moniker, Shauna, and Yabu walk by him. Framba said, “We won’t warn them, but we can’t hold our anger on the European bey team!” “Mmm, you five got the grudge on the Majestic Calibur Sabers, I wonder if you want the U.S team to beat them, be patient or take that anger out on me, if you got the guts?” said Moniker. Shauna said, “Brother, please don’t make them fight you.” suddenly Abharan said, “Very well, we will watch and wait for the Elemental Bladers to beat them for us.”
Angel & Raven said it in unison, “(Gulp).” “Don’t worry you three, I believe the Elemental Bladers, I’m sure your friends can win this tournament no matter what odds face them.” said Shanna. Angel said it in fright, “If we survive through it!” at the team bench, Drew said to Katie, “Man, those creeps are at it.” “I hope our friends will be okay with them?” said Katie. Gushy said, “Who knows, those guys used to be humans a long time ago.” “This team got to win the tournament for them.” said Tanya.

TJ said, “Guys, I know they are in a big pot of boiling water trouble right now, but we got a championship here, Ethan needs our help now!” by the stadium, Johannes said it to Ethan, “So Ethan, are you ready to be defeated by me again?” “No, I just got some new ideas on your whirl fire attack to win this round.” said Ethan. As the announcer said,
“Now, it's time to start the second round! Ready . . .!” “3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .” said the crowds.

Ethan and Johannes said in unison, “Let it rip!” as they launch their beys in the stadium. The orange red bey attacked first at the blue one, while the whirl fire salamander spirit came out as Johannes said, “Rise Salami Blaze, Special Attack move, Fire claws of the storm rod!” as Dranzer came out of Ethan’s bey while creating a wall of water / fire elemental stream around Dranzer. Sickle Salami Blaze fired a flamethrower at the wall, but it didn’t work on it.

Ethan said, “So, Johannes, who got the upper hand now!?” as the blue bey charged at the orange red one, Johannes said, “No way!?” “Yeah!” said TJ & Katie in unison. Drew said, “Cool, Ethan pull it off!” “Good, Ethan has a new move to copy my Draco star shield’s abilities.” said Sharon. The announcer said, “Wow, looks like Ethan got Johannes on the run. Wow!” at the European team bench, Elbert said, “I can’t believe Johannes have a hard on this boy. We’re Europe’s four best bey players, together, we’re unstoppable, but both Olivier and Johannes have a hard time on those boys.” “Salami Blaze, get him!” as the salamander spirit uses its tail & rear claws to grab on Dranzer’s neck and shoulder to struggle him in 11 mins.

“Dranzer!” said Ethan as his bit spirit tried to get free, the U.S. member cheered for him, while Ethan said, “Thank you guys.” “Mmm-mmm, what deal is there for those kids cheering for him?” said Elbert, Enriches said, “I don’t think so, they got something, we don’t. I think teamwork by the look of it, they connected with each other as one.” while Salami Blaze squeezed harder on the vermillion phoenix.

Johannes said, “Give up, Ethan. You can’t beat my bit spirit. There is nothing for you to stop something this powerful?” said Ethan suddenly Sharon stepped up to said, “I don’t think so, Ethan learned that spirit is powerful, but it can’t use its true full potential like Dranzer, image Salami Blaze as a big waterfall and concentrate your power on your center.” as Ethan imagines a giant waterfall in front of him, while channeling his power. Then said in his head, “I think to let my energy move like water channeling power, then let it out like flames of a wave.” as he started to glow blue along the Draco star armor in a sea greenish blue glow. Then Ethan said it with all his might, “Dranzer, fly with your wings!” as the aqua flame vermillion phoenix got his wings free to go high to the ceiling, while the energy of the star armor went up to form the Draco constellation to join
Dranzer in the fight. Enriches said, “Woah, Ethan did the same thing like Dew against Oliver.” “Johannes, watch out.” said Olivier as she told Johannes this.

Johannes said, “For what, nothing scares me. What the?!” as the emerald dragon fires a greenish blue flame at the fire salamander spirit pushes him down. “Ethan, you got the power inside of your heart to unlock it. Now let the emotion power flow through your body into an attack like my master said to summon the strength inside your own heart & soul to the fullest like the dragon rising to the sky with the wings of the immortal phoenix.” said Sharon. The blue bey went up to the ceiling. Johannes said, “Ok, let's finish this, Special Attack Move, Salami Blaze’ Steel Flame Darkness Axe Sickle!” as the bey channel its power to turn into a golden fire whirl storm like sickle ring jump toward the blue bey, while Ethan said, “(yell) this is the bond of me and Dranzer!” Special Attack Move, Dranzer Elemental Force, Fire Rising Dragon Flare Arrow!” as the blue bey enter is elemental force state, the spirits of the vermillion phoenix & dragon constellation merge together in a watery fire dragon shaped arrow headed down at Salami Blaze. The two special attack moves hit in even strength in midair, but Dranzer Flare’s push back to the stadium with maximum damage powers behind it in a blue puff of smoke.

When the blue smoke clears up for the crowd and B.E DJ to see Salami Blaze stop spinning, while Dranzer wobbles a little. B.E DJ said, “Great big bang, that was incredible, the winner of round two is Ethan Lee of the Elemental Bladers!” as the audience cheered and clapped for his victory. Angel & Raven went to cheer, but couldn't.

TJ, Drew, Katie, and Shelby said in unison, “Ethan, done it!” “Man, he never listens, Johannes.” said Enriches. Olivier said, “Wow, beaten by a rookie with that strange power?” as Ethan picked up his bey, then said this to Johannes, “It something, you never understand, with my friends, I can battle with the strength inside of me.” as he walked to his team bench to see his friends celebrate Ethan’s win as the dragon constellation star knight put his left hand on Ethan’s right shoulder to said, “Well done, Ethan my star armor see the power inside of you. If my master were here, he would be proud of you like me.” it made Ethan smile. Tanya said it to TJ, “Well TJ, your turn is coming up next, are you ready?” “Yes I’m. Guys, win or lose, no matter what, we’re a team that puts every strength in our battle!” said TJ. the other members said, “Yeah!”

“Man, I’ll be an old monkey uncle, I think to have, the one thing different between them and us, is teamwork.” “You mean working together in a group, no way, we’re superior to them.” said Elbert. Olivier said, “I think you don’t get it, Elbert. We’re four best european players taking on any challengers by ourselves, but different in a team for us. The Elemental Bladers look in sync to each other naturally.” “That's right, because those kids know & trust one another in their battle training like their edges, while we lose our honor faces.” said Enriches.

Johannes said, “Honor faces (x3), I will lose like everything, then use teamwork, I'll be called the sickle whirl fire Gladiator of Glasgow from Scotland, you think I become that legend name just being part of a team, do you all feel the same thing too?” “I think Enriches is right, beside you lost to a rookie as an European individual legend. That group got that mystery strange powers with them, if TJ got it as well, I will battle him to know about it.”outside of the European National Stadium, a navy blue limbo car drove by the parking lots, when the battle are showing on the big jumbotron, Mr. Rolando was in the left side back seat, rolling down the window to said, “Keep going kids, it's seen you all improve a lot for this tournament.”

In the stadium by the stand, Fenris said, “I will can’t to unleash my wrath on those Europeans.” “Yeah, me too.” said Framba. Setiaph said, “What wrong, Drake?” “I feel that energy has got lots of emotions in it from each member of TJ’s group.” said Drake.” Abharan said, “I have to agree that those kids are protected by that power within them, let see what it can do?”

By the U.S. team’s bench, TJ was hyped up to said, “Yeah, time to win this battle!” as he power walked to the stadium, before Drew said, “Hold on a sec, TJ. how about we knock bump beys for good luck?” “Cool.” said TJ as the six members pulled out their beys for a beyblade bump. Ethan, Katie, Steve, and Shelby said it in unison, “For good luck.” “Go, Elemental Bladers!” said all six members as they knocked beys together. B.E. DJ said, “Time for the final round, will our representations, Majestic Calibur Sabers tie it up for a fourth match or the U.S. representations, Elemental Bladers take the championship!” as both TJ & Elbert walk to the stadium in positions. TJ said, “Ok, prepare to face my skills with the power of pegasus to the galaxy.” “I like to see you try.” said Elbert as the announcer said, “Alright, you two get ready to launch.”

Elbert attach a navy bluish black and light purple launcher grip to his L/R EZ string beylauncher that have a griffin printed mark & a mace keychain on it, while he said it in his head, “My pride as a Kongo is on the line, if this boy use that power, that be something.” as TJ loaded his bey onto the catapult star grip launcher, then he will use the run / jump with the wrist release launch technique as he takes 12 feet back from the stadium.

B.E. DJ said, “What TJ is doing, looks like a new launch technique?” as the crowds and team see it. “Ah, I've never seen that technique before?” said Angel. Shanna said, “I do, when I battle him, we’ll see that move very soon.” as Elbert got ready. The Announcer said, “Let’s get this party started!” “3 . . .” said the U.S. team. The EUR team said, “2 . . .” “1 . . .!” said the crowds, as TJ ran in high speed & jump with red glowing fiery pegasus wings that let him fly 14 feet in the air with a super fast wrist release launch, while Elbert did a normal launch, when both players said, “Let it rip!” as both beys headed to the stadium. As the beys went around the stadium, TJ and his team were shocked by Griffin Destroyer’s spin direction, when TJ said, “No way, couldn’t be real, Griffin Destroyer is . . . spinning to the left. I can believe that it can go in the same spin direction as mine!”
Drake said, “Yes, when he beat me that beyblade was spinning left.” But, know Elbert’s bey go to the left?!” said, “Angel. Raven pulled out his laptop to analyze the bey and he said, “Here I go, I got it, Legend Griffin Destroyer have a special spin gear that go well with L/R EZ string beylauncher to let the bey go right or left in battle.” as Dragoon & Griffin
Destroyer hit each other on equal strength, Elbert said, “Yes, my bey Griffin Destroyer go left spin or right spin, it the only dual spin beyblade in the world.” “Ok, then time to handle the battle, what I learn from Greece!” “Let see you can, Griffin Destroyer!” as Elbert calls forth his bit spirit at TJ.

Suddenly Griffin Destroyer switched from Defense mode to Counter mode, while Elbert said, “Griffin Destroyer’s Attracting Eye force of Medusa!” as Dragoon stops in a wave of gravity wind same goes for TJ. TJ said, “Uh, what this?” Does it feel my body is heavier than before?” “This is the ability of my bey, ever heard the legend of Perseus?” said Elbert. TJ said, “The tale of the demigod warrior that slay the Gorgon, Medusa to use her head to turn the Kraken into stone?”

Correct, now you will be held by the gravity wind of Griffin Destroyer.” said Elbert as Dragoon started to slow down a little. Angel said “Don’t give up, TJ!” “TJ!” said the U.S. team. TJ thought up something to say, “Dragoon, I believe in you, we’ll break this, together!” as both the player and bey break free from the gravity hold. “Come on, Dragoon, you are a legend too. You’re wind Seiryu, the blue dragon of the east with the soaring mythical wings of Pegasus that fly in the sky!” as his bit spirit came out, while the white bey raced through the gravity wind to hit Griffin Destroyer very hard.

Elbert said, “What!?” “If your bey have the griffin bit spirit that controls the gravity wind, well mine have the blue dragon that flies the galaxy with its fiery wind wings.” said TJ. as Dragoon uses his wings to get close at Griffin Destroyer. Drew said, “Alright, TJ.” “Yeah, Dragoon is that close, Elbert’s bit spirit won’t use Gravity Wind Brave Swords.” said Katie. Suddenly Griffin Destroyer makes a gravity wind web like hold on Dragoon from his wings. While Elbert said, “Well, little boy. Will you get your bit spirit out of this move?!” Before the griffin spirit used his gravity wind blast attack, TJ ran to him to said, “Dragon, no! Stop!” as the kid got the blast instead of Dragoon.

TJ was hit to the floor that caused the Pegasus star armor’s head piece to come off and roll beside him, while he said, “Ow, I think something, but I got to work on.” “I don’t believe you did?!” said Elbert. As TJ got up to say this to him, “Yeah, I am not going to leave Dragoon, my partner behind like a coward. We’re family like he helped me back home!” “Huh, you & your bit spirit are . . . family?” as Dragoon got himself free from the gravity wind web. “No way.” said Elbert.

“Amazing, TJ is not giving up from all of Elbert’s attacks!” said B.E DJ. Johannes said, “Elbert, can’t handle that boy, he is outsmarted by a kid!” “Enriches, you think he gotta do it?” said Olivier. Enriches said, “Yea, TJ is going to unleash that power, very soon.” as the blue dragon spirit gives a good fighting at the griffin spirit. “Impossible, your bit spirit can’t beat my Griffin Destroyer!?” said Elbert.

TJ said, “I believe in my team, Dragoon, and my flaming beyplayer's spirit inside my soul to win this beybattle!” as TJ started to glow bright red along his eyes & hair. Setiaph said, “Tell me, is this one, reckless?” “Maybe yes with a little stubbornness.” said Raven. Angel said, “But him, me, and our team respect & came dearly to our bit spirits like a family to each other, that made us strong!” “And that is this team’s real true powers.” said Shanna handed baby Apriell to her.

Elbert said, “Your bit spirit won’t help you in this battle.” “Yes, he is. Because I believe and respect both my team & Dragoon for helping me to be the best, I show my bond with my bit spirit in full power!” said TJ as he put the pegasus star armor’s head piece back on his head.

As the two beys were all out each other, Johannes said it, before running to Elbert, “Elbert, wait!” “What is teamwork, Johannes?” said Enriches. Olivier said, “You got any plan ideas?” “We have to think of something, because those kids will win, this tournament and ruin our good names by those little smart rookies!” said Johannes. Suddenly a long piece of mummy cloth wrap grab on his left arm, Johannes see that Cenotruda, the mummy / garuda spirit & the frankenstein / zombie spirit, Franbiez hold him back with
Raven, Apriell, Angel, Shanna, and the Dark Monster Haunted bladers by them. Drake said, “Stay, where you are, this battle will not be held up.”

Griffin Destroyer hit Dragoon to the sky, while TJ said, “Dragoon, fly to the sky with the wings of Pegasus for the final move!” “Go, Dragoon!” said his team as the white top soar high in the cloud to reach outer space. B.E. DJ said, “Woah, Dragoon is going higher for a final attack!” As TJ's bey fly passed the planets, then an U turn by Dwarf Planet Pluto headed back to Earth, while the energy of the star armor on TJ.’s body formed the pegasus constellation as it merged with Dragoon’s power.

TJ said, “With the wings of victory from the pegasus, I will take my team to being the number one team on the planet! (Yell) Dragoon’s Elemental Force!” as the bey’s energy comet changes color from light white to fiery ruby red like a burning red shooting star at Elbert’s bey. While Griffin Destroyer to the comet, while Elbert said, “Go get him!”
B.E DJ said, “Oh man, this will be the climax final attack!” as the players said their moves. Elbert said, “Take this, Special Attack Move, Wing Navy Excalibur Dagger!” as the dual light blue bey creates four swords of gravity wind at the white one. When TJ’s bey got closer, TJ said, “Special Attack move, Dragoon’s Pegasus Fire Meteor Storm Attack!” as the red comet becomes a flaming tornado with lots of medium size meteors of cosmic energy around it.

Both special attack moves hit each other in midair like in Ethan & Johannes’ battle. TJ said it, when he grew a red burning pegasus wing, “Break the limit, partner! This time, we rise up!” Dragoon’s attack push Griffin Destroyer back to the stadium with an explosion in red and sky blue covering the stadium floor in smoke as the head pieces were blown off by the blast on the right side of the dish stadium.

“TJ!” said the Elemental Bladers & constellation knights. Majestic Calibur Sabers said, “Elbert!” as they run to the stadium to see if they’re okay. When they see two shadowy figures walking toward both teams within the smoke. It turned out to be TJ carrying Elbert on his right shoulder, Drew said, “TJ, Elbert, are you both okay?” “More important, which teams won the final battle?” said Enriches.

As the smoke cleared up at the stadium, when the announcer saw that Griffin Destroyer stop spinning, while Dragoon still spinning for him to said, “Woah, no way, the winner of the third round, TJ Thornton! With the score 0 to 2, the Elemental Bladers are the World Champions of Europe!” as the crowds cheer for their victory.

said, “TJ, you did it!” “Yay, we won our 1st world championship!” said Katie. As Dragoon returns back to TJ with Griffin Destroyer floating in a little cyclone above it, when he grabs both beys to say, “Yeah, we are going to become the number one team on the planet!” “Yeah!” said his fellow members as Dragoon’s bit glowed to agree with them. Suddenly Elbert got off or TJ’s right shoulder to said, “Congradition, TJ. You and your bit spirit have earned it.” “Thank you.” said TJ as he handed him, Griffin Destroyer. Johannes said, “You totally blow the big time on us!” “Oh Johannes, didn’t you see it? I couldn’t win that battle, but TJ showed me the valve of friendship, teamwork, & the bond with their bit spirit like a friend or family member to bring a newborn power.” said Elbert.

Olivier said, “Yeah, that puzzled me? What is that power, you guys call?” “Right, tell us!” said Enriches. Ethan walked up to them to answer their question, “It's called the Elemental Force.” “It is an ability, when players and bit spirits unity as one in heart & soul calling forth a new power from within as a power up for the bey.” said Katie. Enriches said, “I guess, we might be nice to our bit spirits like friends.” “Yeah, maybe you right?” said Johannes.

The D.M.H. Bladers walk by the two teams, while Abharan said, “How about battle with us?” “Snap, those guys!” said Drew. TJ said, “Oh boy, what do the halloween creeps want?” as Drake’s group pulled out their beylauncher as the European bey team, he said, “We want the parts of you too, ready to fight us?” “Fine, it's our faults that turn them into monster bladers.” said Elbert. TJ said, “Hold it, Drake, we broke the curse! So you don’t have to battle anymore!” “Very well, but there, something special about your team and your honesty has calmed us from our anger, we’re deeply grateful.” said Drake. As the U.S team said it in confusion, “Sweet?” while the EUR team, D.M.H Blader, Constellation star knights, & the whole crowds congratulate the Elemental Blader’s victory.

By the main entrance, the U.S and EUR team were beside the constellation knights, while the D.M.H Bladers were behind at the back. The Elemental Bladers got their luggages & pets from the pet center, Katie said, “Wow, Europe is pretty cool!” “Yeah, I like to come to see this place again.” said Shelby. Olivier said, “Call, when you're there, next time.” “I like to see things with you kids someday.” said Shauna as the three groups laughed for 4 mins. Enriches said, “So, where are you guys going next?” “We don’t know, Mr. Rolando didn’t call us, about our next tournament?” said Steve as Mr. Rolando walked to surprise them, while he said, “I just saw your best battle for the tournament and I’m so proud of you kids.”

“Mr. Rolando!?” said the Elemental Bladers. Drew said, “”you saw our battles on the jumbotrons from the outside?” “Yes, it was something amazing to see & TJ, I so sorry that you were kidnapped from the boat, I was worry.” said Mr. Rolando. TJ said, “Don’t worry, sir. Look I’m fine.” Suddenly 7 kids walked by the entrance, when the U.S team saw them. They said in unison with shock, “Hey, it, you guys?!” “Wait, you know them?” said Johannes.

Ethan said, “Yeah, when we were in Andorra, Paris, and Rome during our battle training.” Then those seven kids took off their hats to reveal to be Ichigo Barica and her friends (Mania Tarragona, Gariga Snacha, Angelia Caketian, Bella Mitten, Hick Pines, & Lenore Merida). Raven said in shock, “Wha, you guys were in disguise?” “Yeah and sorry, we were just keeping uncovers to see you kids, taking care of my family members along with your battle skills.” said Ichigo as her friends nobbed their heads to agree.
Shanna walked to Mr. Rolando then said, “Excuse me, I like some of my late grandpa’s foundations on the B.B.S.T.A’s hands on new beyblades in some areas on the planet.” “We be honor for this, madam.” said Mr. Rolando. Suddenly the EUR team’s beyblade’s bits started to glow as their bit spirits appeared in front of TJ. Everybody was surprisingly shocked as Griffin Destroyer, Salami Blaze, Amphil Dracor, and Uni Striker bowed to him. TJ said, “What's going on?” “I think they boweding to you, try to do that, so they honor your skills.” said Sharon as TJ bowed at them because of his good respect for Dragoon.

When the European bit spirits return back to their beys, Mr Rolando said, “Good, ok, Elemental Bladers, the Chinese World Championship is up next, are you kids ready?” “Yeah!” said the kids. TJ walked to the constellation knights & EUR team to said, “Elbert, Tanya, Shanna, and the rest of you, thanks for helping us get better in the tournament, now we’re ready to take on the chinese world championship.” “TJ, don’t ever forget the Majestic Calibur Sabers in your trip to China.” said Elbert. Tanya said, “Yeah, & use those constellation special attack moves as reminders of us, pal.”

Angel said, “So, when do we leave for China?” “About four days from now.” said Mr. Rolando. Katie and Shelby said it in unison, “That means, we have fun in Germany!” “Hey, how about both the U.S and EUR beyblade teams have a battle royale tomorrow for training for the chinese world championship?” said Drew. Johannes said, “Sounds cool.” “Good idea, can we join too?” said Moniker. TJ said, “Yeah, this will be cool & I like to say Let it rip!” “Let it rip!” said the others.
The Elemental Bladers have won their first world championship in Europe, now they will train for the Chinese World Championship, let see what they got?
These are the Blueprints of the Russian Beyteam, Babushka Boys in the Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force Series:

[Image: decu8pc-73b9e5c4-7408-4a16-ab7f-d0fc7874...mW5Ra1uChc]

[Image: decu8qf-c346cffa-9f2a-4de6-87bb-87f0b78a...2fa5P65mLE]

[Image: decu8qh-74459ca9-2645-4d1c-ab6a-35bc91e8...NK8tzmKIVQ]

[Image: decu8qd-d4608f1d-9e8a-4580-83f1-888bf49d...uYUnY6bZas]

[Image: decu8q6-ee95738a-ceb9-4b25-ba49-ee498f12...GoahWXdenk]

[Image: decu8q3-d37c7d67-59ba-41a5-9ae9-53658b84...1Joke_Ugtg]

The Beys:

Blitz Wolf Ice Frost:

[Image: decu8pa-9e4d69a9-9eb7-4794-8ba5-6b700a60...dbe6swRtPU]

[Image: decu8p8-2b392d7e-b6e1-4568-86ee-2148ce46...WPK8dQ0cc0]

[Image: decu8p1-371f18b7-9b2e-4791-bee2-76fcb646...zmhwUMZ8Wc]

Wave Whale Grand Sea:

[Image: decu8qj-ffadd626-f66b-473d-bbd5-1a049176...ku45_1xBz4]

[Image: decu8ox-d558870d-2f71-4ecf-84ef-db1bbb5b...M0SRnuxfqs]

[Image: decu8os-f3e20780-93fc-4be4-b78b-58449cc8...69jBj34O4M]

Flazor Slash Winger:

[Image: decu8pz-cc94b4bb-2090-47f9-b344-81cbaa1a...TEnnuZOC_A]

[Image: decu8px-16be0550-621d-494e-9c64-f25dbcc9...XPKdZxoLiM]

[Image: decu8pr-c4b4444c-2dfa-4cde-a88d-3a63ab67...NojGP7cxNY]

Strike Land Serpentail:

[Image: decu8po-d6b8c9cf-f99b-40f9-8213-13da275a...Jtu5aXZgbA]

[Image: decu8pi-89dbc931-2aa2-4d2a-8627-896d9e34...bIQ-5dmaU8]

[Image: decu8pl-2e6fa2cf-d5b7-432f-b3c5-530d1dc1...u13DluGu9c]

I hope you guys like the Rus Beyblade team beys blueprints?
These are the blueprints of the beys in the African Representative team, Wild Saint fang Shields in the Beyblade Elemental Force's Special Arc series:

[Image: dedwl25-2650c04f-7695-4972-b420-64aae702...ZskWEpnfV4]

[Image: dedwl23-49016714-a726-4e11-a0c5-fd0255e1...zkSdAp9S1M]

burn Leopard CrossFire:

[Image: dedwl21-6b9676ed-574c-4a91-b77c-97176924...hAEb3ZeGfM]

[Image: dedwl1x-8454e83d-aaab-40cc-a4a4-9da8f947...VjCIuy-0Bo]

[Image: dedwl1t-90d7b4db-256c-4ae0-920c-804b2bd5...Ax31NIBrkI]

Mega Ape 3:

[Image: dedwl1r-c422a06a-16de-4c0e-a324-819ff381...GPC7APon-I]

[Image: dedwl1q-e04bca43-b0e4-46f7-b35d-e4672157...PZbNfC2_sg]

[Image: dedwl1o-857d477a-3f50-41fe-8fe1-1eab4689...FG6WOsa2yI]

Waving Bite Shark:

[Image: dedwl1b-ae287751-5310-45d1-8ad2-38ee7f1b...SGvOePmrVc]

[Image: dedwl16-d55ac80b-23ff-4d4b-9327-37321258...Ftshtli7QE]

[Image: dedwl13-26ac9184-e58d-4c96-937f-e2888155...Z8VHQfzVU8]

Vanishing Jungle Phant:

[Image: dedwl1l-589cd98b-effe-45cc-a26c-6e3e8ec5...oox2S3rBg4]

[Image: dedwl1i-3173977d-b944-49e1-81f1-abf7dbbe...WSCtmFlN0k]

[Image: dedwl1h-b7be5de2-ce40-489c-b78f-48a32e73...MPmtnJ74P4]

These Blueprints will give some people to make 3D printed models to test out in battle, I hope you guy like them too?
The sketches of the beys and the story overall is very good
(Feb. 23, 2021  6:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: The sketches of the beys and the story overall is very good

Thank dude, More chapters & bey blueprints with be coming soon, The Brazilian Bey team;s beyblade blueprints with the first chapter of the third volume of the Elemental Warriors (E.Ws): Beyblade Elemental Force Series. I hope you like them?
This is the First chapter of the Elemental Warriors (E.Ws): Beyblade Elemental Force Series third Volume.

Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force Vol 3 pt 1: China Journey

Chapter 17: Hong Kong Bey Street Battle

On a cloudy morning by the airport in Berlin, Germany on an airplane getting ready to take off, Angel said it on her seat inside the plane, "Ah, what took TJ this long?" "I think he is running from the bathroom, this plane will leave in minutes." said Shelby. While some men were looking for someone else, TJ was running to the plane, while he said, "Hold it, wait on the launch, I'm coming!" as he went in the plane to find his friends in the first class area.

"Took you long to get here, TJ?" said Steve seating by Ethan. Katie is seated by Shelby, Raven by , & Angel got a spot for TJ to seat in. TJ said, "Sorry, bout it." "Well, you made it, but we need to get super serious for the Chinese World Championship." said Ethan. TJ got in his seat with Angel to say, "Sure thing, hold it, when we get to first class?" "Don't worry, TJ. I got the tickets for this team." said . Katie said, "Hey, I wonder if Elbert and the rest of the E.U. team will see us off?" "I'm sure they see us go to China." said TJ. as their plane is ready to take up, they see the E.U. team Majestic Calibur Sabers on the airport's roof, holding their beys in the air, the U.S team did it too, suddenly TJ said, "Wait a min, where is Drew, Ichigo, & the rest at!?" "Huh!?" said the others.

Elbert said, "Good Luck, Elemental Bladers. May the stars of those feelings guide you to the championship." Some hours laters, the U.S team's plane landed in Hong Kong, China. At the airport entrance, the Elemental Bladers were waiting for their cab. TJ said, "Man, where is that taxi cab?" "It will be here soon." said Raven. Angel said, "Why are we in Hong Kong instead of Beijing?"

Katie, Ethan, and Shelby said, "who to know? As Mr. Rolando walked to them & said, "I got some bad news, there is bad stormy weather in Beijing, China, but it will clear up in five days, so we wait in those days. Who is hungry?" "I am." said the kids as they went with him to a hotel. Ethan was looking at the sky for 20 minutes until Steve said, "Hey Ethan, let go!" "Ok, I'm coming!" said Ethan as he dash to the other.

The USA beyblade team arrive at a hotel called Rosedale Hotel Kowloon in Tai Kok Tsui, Hong Kong to show their room. TJ said, "Mega cool!" "Wow, check out this patio!" as she entered the patio to look down at the street from the 4th floor. Shelby walked by her to say, "Yeah, the people look like little ants." as she looked down on the patio.

Steve & Raven sit on the chairs to say it in unison, "Mmm-mmm, yeah sweet." as TJ, Ethan, and Katie run to the bedroom with their luggages, when they reach the door. TJ said, "This must be the bedroom?" as he opened the door. Suddenly something pushed him down, as TJ opened his eyes to see Popper on his crest, then said, "Popper?" when he sat up to see Ichigo & her friends on three queen size beds.

TJ said, "No way!" "Ichigo, you guys!?" said Katie. Ethan said, "When you got here?" as the three kids put their luggages by the doorway. Ichigo said, "We got here, one day ago to surprise you guys." "This time, we are with the team." said Angelia. Ethan said, "Ok, that be good?" "Well, we're going to have an epic adventure for the Chinese World Championship!" as he runs & jumps on the bed, where Ichigo, Apriell, and Hick sit, to say, "Hey guys, join in the fun." "Alright, here I come." said Ethan as he jumped in by TJ. Katie to the front of the bed, Shelby, Steve, Angel, and Raven by the doorway to see them & said, "No way, they're here in Hong Kong?!" "Yeah, they arrived here a day ago before us." said Katie as the four kids put their luggages by the other three.

At a dining table with some chinese meals like pork buns, orange chicken and fried rice along with some american foods like fried chicken strips, ribs, rolls, & drinks. TJ said, "Wow, I should wear a bigger pair of shorts to enjoy the feast." "Well kids, let's eat." said Mr. Rolando as the kids began to eat the foods, both Drew and Angelia wearing Chinese clothes.

After some hours, TJ rubbed his belly to said, "Man, that was good tasty food." "Yeah." said the other as Drew and Angelia poured tea & fruit punch in their cups. Drew went by TJ to say, "Do you want tea or fruit punch?" "Fruit punch of course, wha?!" as he was shocked to see Drew & Angelia. "Huh, Drew, Angelia!?" said the others. "Yeah, me and Angelia were servicing you guys in the afternoon, better leave a good tip for us." said Drew. TJ said, "Drew, we wonder where you were & how Angelia is with you alway?" "Well, both me and Angelia got here two day agos before you guys, I work sometime to earn some cash & there is a park for my bey training for the tournament." said Drew. Mr. Rolando said, "True, but he is a good beyplayer in this team." "Cool." said TJ.

As all the members of the U.S representative team sit around , while he said, "I am proud to said, you guys did good on the European Championship and Raven for explaining the rules of the tournament, but with Seven members that will help in many battle orders against players around the globe." Ethan said, "Ok, I wonder about the final world championship?" "That is a special event, if this team gets through all three championship rounds." said Mr. Rolando got off his chair and said, "I'm going on a walk around Hong Kong, I'll be back later." Then he walked through the doorway, while Mania said, "Oh, Ethan." "Don't worry, we got this, right?" said TJ. Shelby said, "That right, we go with Ethan." "Yeah." said Angel, Katie, Steve, Drew, and Raven in unison. As the beyplayers walk outside, find Ethan.

A mysterious pair of shadows see them leave the hotel, then follow them to the park. As Ethan walk through the park & stores in Hong Kong, seeing kids beybattling that made him, smile a little to said it in his head, "I wonder if we battle my big brother, Chen Lee in Russia, oh well, I better find some cool thing in Hong Kong before going to Beijing in five days." The Elemental Bladers were by the park to find Ethan in there.

Katie said, "Look at those kids beybattling each others." "Cool, the game of beyblade is getting popular in many countries." said Shelby. Suddenly a light yellow bey landed by Steve's feet, he picked it up to give it back to the beyplayer. TJ said, "I wonder if this tide in with his bro?" "I guess so, but we don't know Ethan is?" said Raven as Steve walked back to his friends to say this, "Hey guys, one of these guys said that Ethan went to the north areas." as the U.S. team headed in that direction.

A voice said, "Ok, pal. Are you ready to take those kids on a battle? Boneil." "Sure thing." said another one as the Elemental Bladers headed for downtown Hong Kong, where they rested on some stairs of a store's product area. Katie said, "Man, where is Ethan?" "I think he is thinking about how we will fight his big bro, if we meet him." said TJ. Raven said, "That be the guess." Suddenly Shelby heard something to tell her friends, "Guys, quiet down a little." "What is it?" said Katie as the sound got louder & louder a little. (Beyblade top spinning) Steve said, "I hear it, a beyblade op spinning and it coming from this way, let go!" as the U.S. team follows the sound in an alleyway that leads them to a chinese cooking frying wok to see an aqua marine bey with blue and green stickers spinning on the center, when a second one appears out of nowhere to surprise the young team from behind.

Suddenly an asian boy in dark blue and forest green chinese clothes with smoke black hair & sky blue eyes appeared out of nowhere, while the two bey returned to him. Steve said, "Who are you, kung nut!?" "Me? I'm Boneil, I lure you kids here to battle?" "No way, we fight in the beystadium like expert pros do , why do we fight you in this alley?" said Raven. Boneil said, "Oh really?" as he loads his bey into a three stick nunchaku beylauncher, then launches it in kung fu style to shock the U.S. team. Drew said, "Woah, that crazy! That beylauncher looks like a three stick nunchaku like I have never seen." "Yeah." said TJ.

Boneil said, "Ok, which of you little brats go first?!" "I go." said TJ. the team said in unison, "Wha." "Fine, by me." said Boneil. Drew said, "TJ, you sure about this?" "I'm sure of it, beside I want to battle back alleyway beybattle, alright." "I hope you can handle this guy like a ninja?" said Drew. TJ said, "No prob, Dragoon & I are going to give kung fu fighting a new level." "Ok, U.S. team let see what power you got in battle? I like to battle a good one from a boy watching the battle on top of a building in the east direction.

Raven said, "I will record the battle." "Sure, then me and Steve will be the commentators." said Shelby. Steve said, "Cool, let's cheer TJ on!" As TJ & Boneil get ready to battle, Shelby said, "Boneil is with his three stick nunchaku beylauncher and TJ is ready." as Katie walked to the side of the wok to said, "I'll be the referee." "Ready?" said Boneil. TJ said, "Yeah, let go!" as both beyplayers begin to court down in unison, "3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . Let it rip!" as their beyblade tops launch to the wok.

Steve said, "The battle begins to look like Dragoon holds on his opponent's attack very hard." "Hope TJ will handle it?" said Shelby. TJ said, "I'll hang out." "Guys, that's some bad commenting & he's getting cream!" said Angel. Boneil's bey is pounding TJ's Dragoon like burger patty, while TJ said, "Stay strong, pal!" "TJ, you got through a worser problem, don't lose!" said Drew. Steve said, "Wow, that was a good word from Drew, what TJ do?" "Time to win this, Dragoon's full charge attack!" as his bey charge for the attack. Boneil said, "Give up, kid!" as the white top some new way & attack to somewhere from by the side to knock the aquamarine top out of the wok to make TJ the winner, he said, "Yeah, that awesome." "Boneil, you did cool." said Drew. Boneil said it, while he kneed on the ground, "Oh man."

Suddenly a light lavender bey appeared out of nowhere hit Dragoon from the wok that headed toward Drew. "Drew!" said the team in unison, but Dranzer Flare reflected Dragoon Cyclone for both beys hit back to their owners. The white top returns to TJ's right hand, while the blue top flying returns to Ethan, who is on the other side of the alleyway. "Ethan!" said his team in unison. TJ said, "We've been looking for you." "Yeah, sorry to worry you guys, but I'm here just now. That was close." "Right." said Drew as both he & Ethan looked at the light lavender bey for four mins until a voice said, "Well, look like they got you, Boneil." "Come on, Kike. I try my best, but this one is too good." said Boneil.

As the shadowy figure show to be a young boy, who have short brownish green hair with a spiky pigtail, light blue eyes wearing a purple and light purple shirt, purple wrist brands, golden yellow / olive green short, & light purple shoe to said, "Hi I'm Kike Xian from the representative of China." as he shows a smirk at the U.S. team. TJ said, "The Chinese representative team?"

Now the Elemental Bladers meet a member of the beyblade team for China, wonder what TJ's group got to do to face him?
This is the 18th chapter of the Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force Series.

Chapter 18: Red Phoenix vs Monkey pt 1

At the alleyway in Hong Kong, the Elemental Bladers meet two beyplayers, Kike Xian & Boneil by the cooking wok. Shelby said, "Who is the representative team for China?" "That be the White Tiger Zhang X, since your friends beat Boneil, who is a trainee from our temple tribe school, I like to take one of you, so who will be it" said Kike. Ethan step up to Kike, then said, "I'll take you on." "You want too, Ethan?" said TJ. Ethan said, "Yes, because I want to be strong to face my brother with you and it'll be good practice for the tournament." as Kike pull his lavender bey to Ethan for him see that bey bit got a bit spirit of a monkey with scythe shaped blades on the arms.

That is, you got a bit spirit too." said Ethan. Kike said, "Yeah, this is my Swinging Funk Monkey, he going to make lunch out of you, blue guy." "Sorry, but that monkey is going down with his tail in a knot." said Ethan as both beyplayers walk by the wok on either sides to get ready for battle. Katie walked up to the referee again to say, "Ok, let's do this, 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . begin!" "Let it rip!" said both Ethan and Kike.

As both beys were launched at high speed around the stadium about 3 mins until the blue top attacked first. Ethan said, "Dranzer, attack!" as Dranzer Flare use a rapid strike attack pattern on Swinging Funk Monkey, while in attack mode, but Kike's bey look wobbling & dodge some of Ethan's attacks. Ethan said, "What up with that bey?" as Raven analysis Swinging Funk Monkey's movements to said, "When Kike launch his bey in a rapid high speed, it look like it wobbling a little, but moving so fast to dodge some of Dranzer moves."

Shelby said, "Wow that is something!?" "Funk Monkey, let's show them your power!" as the lavender bey attack the blue one in fast attack strike hit, then it made an illusion that it spit in five. Ethan said, "Woah?" "There are five of Funk Monkey now!" said Katie. Dranzer try to attack four of them, Raven said it to Ethan, "Be careful, Kike's Funk Monkey can make mirage illusions from its spin rotation!" "That's bad." said Drew. Steve said, "What kind of finisher move, does Kike get?"

Funk Monkey's bey bit started to glow Banana Yellow to summon the monkey bit spirit, while Kike said, "Okay, little birdie, time to pick out your feathers, Funk Monkey! Special Attack Move, Crazy Fierce Monkey Flash Attack!" as Funk Monkey uses its funny movement to attack in a flash of banana yellow colored light to send Ethan's bey out of the wok to Ethan by his feet.

Boneil said, "That was Kike's best special attack move that he learn from our tribe temple school in Beijing, China." "Whoa." said the U.S. team in unison. Ethan picked up his bey to said, "That was something, now I know your bey's movement in battle." "Alright, let's go to round two." said Kike. as he loaded his bey. Before Ethan put his bey into the beylauncher, he set Dranzer in stamina mode.

Katie said, "Ok, let's start in the 2nd round. . . 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . !" "Let it rip!" said Ethan as he launched his bey to the wok. Kike launched his, while he said, "Funk Monkey, attack!" as the beyblade tops hitting each other in equal strength on the wok's edges with high speed.

Kike said, "Time to finish, Funk Monkey! Special Attack Move, Crazy Fierce Monkey Flash Attack!" that causes the lavender top to release the monkey bit spirit out. Suddenly Ethan said, "Got ya, Kike. Dranzer ignites your aqua flame!" as the blue top lift up in aqua blue glow to create a whirlpool of blue fire & water surround the lavender one. Kike said, "What the, it getting so freaky, what happening!?" "This, Dranzer go!" as the fire / water Vermillion Phoenix spirit came out to face the monkey bit spirit.

As Dranzer dove down straight to Funk Monkey, Ethan said, "Special Attack Move, Dranzer's Fire Flare Arrow!" as his bey ignited in blue flame and water shaped like a phoenix with an arrow tip on the beak that smashed hit the lavender bey out of the wok. Funk Monkey return to Kike's bey that have landed by his feet. Kike said, "Woah, that crazy." "Look like Ethan & Dranzer tie the score up in the 2nd match." said Katie. Raven said, "By the look of the stats, Dranzer' stamina mode helps it out against Funk Monkey's illusion technique." "Ethan, that was some cool moves." said TJ. Drew said, "You've got a really good plan for that tricky move." "Thank guys, so Kike. Are you ready for round three?" said Ethan. Kike said it to Ethan, while picking up his bey, "No, we settle our match in the Chinese World Championship, come on Boneil. Let go." "Yeah." said Boneil as both of them leave by leaping very high.

The Elemental Bladers walk out of the alleyway to the street market area. Shelby said, "Dang that was something." "Totally." said Angel. Ethan said, "Wonder, what the Chinese beyblade team looks like?" as the team thought about that, then TJ said, "Ok, so who wants to get taken off!?" that shook some of the team. Raven said, "Really, TJ?" "Did you really need to scout like that?!" said Katie. Steve said, "Yeah, we get take off for the others back at the hotel." "(Giggles) Yes, and this is the silliest & weirdest thing to happen to us." said Drew. As the U.S. team headed back to the hotel before getting some take offs.

Looks like the Elemental Bladers got some new competitions from a beyblade temple school in Beijing, China, so they really are ready to battle the best players from all over China with some from Asia.