Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force.

This is my idea of Elemental Warriors: Beyblade E.F 2-packs in Wave 1, 2, & a set:

Wave 1:
Starting Fresh 2-pack: DG W.A / Dragoon Wind Attacker & Dranzer Fire Changer
Aqua Spark Turtle 2-pack: Draciel Fort Shell / DC F.Sh & DZ F.C / Dranzer Fire Changer
Whirling Lightning Tiger 2-pack: DI Spa / Driger Spark & Dragoon Wind Attacker / DG W.A

Wave 2:
Spearing Unicorn vs Whirl Tiger 2 pack: Spear Uni-Striker / S.US and DI Spa / Driger Spark
Double Amphisbaena Heads 2 pack: T.AD / Twin Amphil-Dracor & Draciel Fort Shell / DC F.Sh
Salamander Glaze Flame 2 pack: Sickle Salamai Blaze / Si.SB & DZ F.Fl / Dranzer Fire Flare
Gravitational Wind Griffin 2 pack: L.GD / Legend Griffin Destroyer and Dragoon Cyclone Ablaze / DG Cy.A

1st Set:
Elemental Storm Cage Battle Set: Dragoon Cyclone / DG Cy (Red) vs DZ Fl / Dranzer Flare (Light Blue)
(Jul. 29, 2020  11:42 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: This is my idea of Elemental Warriors: Beyblade E.F 2-packs in Wave 1, 2, & a set:

Wave 1:
Starting Fresh 2-pack: DG W.A / Dragoon Wind Attacker & Dranzer Fire Changer
Aqua Spark Turtle 2-pack: Draciel Fort Shell / DC F.Sh & DZ F.C / Dranzer Fire Changer
Whirling Lightning Tiger 2-pack: DI Spa / Driger Spark & Dragoon Wind Attacker / DG W.A

Wave 2:
Spearing Unicorn vs Whirl Tiger 2 pack: Spear Uni-Striker / S.US and DI Spa / Driger Spark
Double Amphisbaena Heads 2 pack: T.AD / Twin Amphil-Dracor & Draciel Fort Shell / DC F.Sh
Salamander Glaze Flame 2 pack: Sickle Salamai Blaze / Si.SB & DZ F.Fl / Dranzer Fire Flare
Gravitational Wind Griffin 2 pack: L.GD / Legend Griffin Destroyer and Dragoon Cyclone Ablaze / DG Cy.A

1st Set:
Elemental Storm Cage Battle Set: Dragoon Cyclone / DG Cy (Red) vs DZ Fl / Dranzer Flare (Light Blue)

your stuff is so underrated, this is amazing! keep up the good work
This is my idea of Elemental Warriors: Beyblade E.F 2-packs in Wave 3, 4, & 2 sets:

Wave 3:
Elemental Yin Yang 2 pack: TL Bl.li / Thunder Lion Black Lightning (Grayish Black) vs Driger Spark / DI Spa (Green)
Home Super Eagle Run 2 pack: TriEagle 3 / Tri E3 (Sunburst Orange) vs DC W.Sh / Draciel Water Shield (Yellow)
Falcon Slice Wings 2 pack: Fz Sl.Wi / Falzor Slash Winger vs Driger Thunder Fang / DI Th. Fa (Green)
Oceanic Whale Sea 2 pack: Wave Whale Grand Sea / Ww G,Sea vs DZ F.Sp / Dranzer Flame Spiral (Sky Blue)
Icy Freeze Wolf 2 pack: Bw Ic.Fr / BlitzWolf Frost Ice vs Dragoon Fantom Storm / DG Fa.St (Red)

Wave 4:
Banana Stumping 2 pack: Mega Ape 3 / M.Ap 3 vs St.B / Stomping Boar
Tusking Rapid 2 pack: V.Jp / Jungle Vanishing Phant vs Rapid Raptor Bird / R.Rb
Surging Quill Strike 2 pack: Waving Bite Shark / Wa Bs vs Sh. Heg / Sharp Hedgehog
Jungle Demontic 2 pack: BL C.F / Burn Leopard Cross Fire vs Deadly Gargoyle / De. Gar

2 Sets:
Grand Rival Epic Pack: ThunderLion Black Lightning / TL Bl.Li vs Tri. E3 / TriEagle 3

Ultra Beybattle Final Star Battle Set: DG Fa.St / Dragoon Fantom Storm (Rainbow) vs BlitzWolf Frost Ice / Bw I.F (Icy Light Blue)

What your thoughts about these babies?
Here are two New chapters that I finish for the end of volume 1 & begin of volume 2 in Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force Series:

Here are Chapter Eight & Nine:

Chapter 8: Headed for the World Championships
1. In a cabin like room, while Popper & Caralana slept in a big pet bed, on the bed, Raven was on his laptop as the T.V. on the news channel to tell the weather in Europe. When TJ and Angel surprise Raven from the side to say, “Boo!” “Ah!” said Raven as he fell on his back on the bed’s other side.

“TJ, Angel! Why do you guys do that?” said Raven. As Apriell was crawling by Raven’s right side. Angel said, “Because you can’t have fun in the cabin, let go to the fun place on the ship! Also, we have looked at Apriell, Popper, & Caralana for Ichigo, remember?” as a flashback show bunch of moments, first one show the kids talk to their parents about their World Beyblade Championship, second that show TJ, Ethan, Katie, Drew, Shelby, and Steve to the other kids in Centennial Elementary School from Plano, TX to cheer them on T.V, and the third one show Ichigo give the kids a pet & baby bag for Popper, Caralana, and Apriell going with them to Europe. (Ended the flashback) “Oh, right.” said Raven. TJ said, “Ok, Raven, let go of these other places in the cruise ship for some fun.” as he grabbed & tugged Raven from the bed. Angel holds Apriell in her arms to said, “Yeah, since this is Apriell’s first time in a cruise ship, Let’s go!” “W-wait a minute, hold it, stop!” said Raven as they left the room to the other deck areas.

On the upper deck, Raven started to feel sick from his stomach as Angel and TJ said it in unison, “Wait a sec, you got sea sickness?” “Kind of, I feel a little ill.” said Raven, rubbing his belly. “Maybe there is some way to make you not feel sick?” said Angel. As they headed to the swimming pool area, where TJ said, “How about a good swim on a floaties looking at the sky to clear your mind, Raven that will help you forget your sea sickness.” “Cool, but Ichigo didn’t get a bathing suit for Apriell to wear, but I think, when we reach England, we will get one for her.” said Angel.

Raven said, “I think to do that now, we need to train for the 1st world championship, besides Katie wants to think about it, so she just has fun in the pool?” But he was wrong because Katie & Shelby were wearing yellow and orange bathing swimsuits playing with some kids in the pool, Katie said, “Hey, toss me the ball.” “Oh, you missed it.” said a boy as the ball missed behind the two girls. Raven said, “Oh bother.” “Hi guys, what up!” said Katie as she held the ball. Shelby swam to said, “Yeah, join in with us, the water is fine.” “Wow!” said both Angel & TJ. as both girls dive in the pool and said at the same time, “Cannonballs!”

By the hallway near the pool, Shelby said, “Raven got some little sea illness?” as Raven feels a little ill on the wall. TJ said, “Yes, I think swimming, while looking at the sky will forget about it, but that didn’t work.” “Hey, I think, when I calm my stomach, that will be a good way to make it work.” said Katie. As the kids headed to a restaurant with a 6 stars rating. “Wow the smell of the food in there is good.” said Angel smelling the food from the door. Shelby said, “Yep, This is a six star rating restaurant with awesome foods on the cruise ship.” “Cool, I like to eat some good foods & I wonder if they got a high chair for Apriell?” “Hold on, I don’t think I like to eat in my conditions, but we need to train in the World Championship from Europe, besides Drew said, him to think about some training for us to do.” said Raven.

When Drew and Steve walk out of the door with some bags & a pizza box. Drew said, “Man, that was some good foods.” “Yeah, but that was good enough for me to take.” said Steve. Raven said, “Really?” “Yo guys, are you guys going to eat, cause I got some pizzas for us.”  said Steve. TJ said, “True, but we are dealing with Raven’ sea illness.” “Sea Illness . . . oh, I think there is an answer for it, I know the spot.” said Drew. as the six kids follow Drew to a room for games.

“Wow, a game room.” said Shelby. TJ said, “Man, this ship got anything in it.” “How will I forget my sea illness here?” said Raven. Drew said it as he guided the group to the back of the game room, “Follow me, I found it by looking at the map of the ship’s game room.” as the Elemental Bladers walk far by a beystadium with many kids beyblading & practicing their launch. Raven said, “No way, a beystadium in a game room?” “Nice.” said Steven. Drew said, “You said we got to train for the European World Championship, so how do we practice with those kids by the stadium?”

“Will then, let's have some training with some players, I call first dibs on the 1st practice match in one on three.” said TJ. as the six kids walk up to the beystadium to ask the kids to practice with them. Then Raven said, “Wait a minute, guys, you’re sure about it, those kids are rookies.” “So, we are rookies too, you know.” said TJ. Katie said, “Yeah, we need to train for our first world championship, so we have to train with all the help we can get.” as the Elemental Bladers went outside to talk about training.

Raven said, “I think we’ll do some body training, then battle some kids in some practice matches in the game room, Katie will do some set of curl up about 10, Drew will do 7 quart leg side to side, and TJ, you. Jog 5 laps around this deck.” “Sure.” said the 3 kids in unison. Raven said, “Shelby, Steve, Angel, what about you guys?”

“I will go with Katie to curl up.” said Shelby. Steve said, “Me and Drew are a dual color machine.” as he put his right hand on Drew’s right shoulder. Angel walked by TJ with Apriell in her arms to said, “I’ll do the 5 laps with TJ & I watch Apriell, while doing the training.” “Ok, oh right TJ, I got something for you.” said Raven as he pulled out a different launcher grip in brownish gray. TJ said, “Woah, what that?” “This is your own launcher grip that I called, “The Catapult Star Grip Launcher Grip to increase your launch powers, try to attach it to your beylauncher?” said Raven as he handed it to TJ. He attached his left spin beylauncher with the Catapult Star Launcher Grip to said, “Dude, this launcher grip, awesome and I can add my Bey log pointer on it too.” as TJ added his bey log pointer on the launcher grip.

Raven said, “Hey guys, where is Ethan?” “Who knows, maybe doing his own training somewhere on the ship?” said Drew. in the cruise ship’s cargo room, Ethan was practicing for the world championship in Europe as the Dranzer Flare attacked on cargo’s metal cases. Ethan said it to himself, “Man, I wonder what the European beyblade team looks like and how strong?”

In the outer deck, TJ & Angel were running in 50 mins, then, they stopped by some benches for TJ to sit for a breather, I think that . . . was the fifth one for our training (heavy breathing).” “You were running with the strength, you got.” said Angel. TJ said, “Well, since we finished our training, let go to the game room for some practice matches.” “Sure, why not?” said Angel as they headed to the game room.

On the way to the game room, TJ said, “I can’t wait to test out my brand new launcher grip!” “Yeah, Apriell, you will be the one to see us at our best in these practice matches, okay?” “Huh (x2) said Apriell. When the kids got there by the beystadium to see lots of beys that got destroyed or scattered in some pieces on the floor. TJ & Angel bath gasp in surprise. TJ said, “Man, this is like a graveyard of damage beys!” “What in the whole planet happens to these beyblades?” said Angel. “That guy with the violet & blonde hair on the other side, he wracked our beys and he didn’t give us the chance to attack.” said a boy in a light sky blue shirt.

When the European boy was about to leave, a black brownish hair boy in mango & sunburst clothes ran to him saiding, “Not so fast, big shot. I'm going to take you down!” as they got ready to battle, then the boy said, “3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . Let it rip!” as both boys launch their beyblade tops in the stadium, when one of the bey glows into a light blue and blue violet light streak at the boy’s that turn it into scrap metal in 10 sec. The boy fell on his knee at his bey, while the European boy walked to the hallway.

Both TJ & Angel run in front of him, TJ said, “Stop right there!” “Who are you to destroy and wreck those kid’s beys?” said Angel. The mysterious European boy looked at them and said, “They ask for it, so I beat them without giving them the chance to fight back.” “That is not a beybattle, that a bey-massarce, that their bey tops can’t battle again, it's too cruel, you know!” said Angel. As she looks at the beyplayers sodding over their damaged beys.

TJ pulled out his bey from a white carry case on the right of his pants at the European to said, “That was uncool, so me and my Dragoon Cyclone will take you down!” as Dragoon’s bey bit catches the european boy’s attention. Angel walked up to TJ & said, “Are you sure about this, TJ?” “Yeah and I want to test out my new bey grip launcher.” said TJ. as Raven was sitting on a bench like a beach chair thinking to himself, “Aw man, when will this sea illness last?” “Come on, there's going to be a beybattle in the game room!” said a kid as two boys ran toward the ship’s game room.

Raven said, “What the . . . is this beybattle really good?” “I have heard a boy with brown spiky hair is battling an european boy.” said another boy. Raven thought about the first part, then knew who the brown spiky haired boy was, he said, “I know it.” by the benches, Drew and Steve were finishing their push ups on the last one, when 3 boys headed to the game room, then one of the boys said, “A boy is face off against an European boy in a beybattle, let’s go!” as the duo got up.

Steve said, “Someone is battling someone?” “Maybe, one of the other groups will finish their training, we’ll go to see the group that's doing the battle.” said Drew. Steve said, “Ok, let's get going.” as the two boys headed to the game room. At the weight room, Katie & Shelby were doing curl ups with 4x 10 weight dumbbells on their ninth one, when four girls run to the same room like the other kids, suddenly one girl said, “A boy in red and a girl in white are facing off an European boy to revenge for the kid’s beys.” “A boy in red . . . ?” said Katie. Shelby said, “& a girl in white?” as both girls looked at each other to figure it out, then said it in shock, “(gasps) TJ and Angel!” as they put down the dumbbells, then run to the ship’s game room.

At the game room, there were a lot of kids around the beystadium, when Raven walked through the crowd to see TJ & Angel on their side. Raven said, “Hey guys, what's going on? (gasps) what happened to these beys?!” “I’m about to face the ghoul, who did it.” said TJ. Raven said, “Sure,” as Steve, Drew, Katie, and Shelby run aside to see the graveyard of destroyed or damaged beyblades. Katie said, “Hey, who did it to these beys?” “That European boy over there, we go to avenge these kid’s beys.” said Angel.

The Elemental Bladers find Ethan near a pole on the east side, Raven said, “Ethan.” “I just got here from the ship’s cargo bay room, this player is a new one for TJ to face, but we need to keep our guard up & eyes peel to know the opponent’s moves.” said Ethan. TJ said, “Ethan right, I need to look out for any attacks on this guy if he beats all these kids in minutes?” as he put his bey, Dragoon onto his grip launcher. While the European boy pulls out a new kind of beylauncher on his right hand. Drew said, “Whoa, what type of beylauncher is that dude got?” “Wait, I know that model, I heard from the internet, those are one of three new string bey launchers, a right spin, a left spin, and a left / right string bey launcher that can use both right & left spin rotation for both spin directions.” said Raven.

When the American Beyteam, the European boy said, “I hope you are defeated by my bey, Legend Griffin Destroyer to beat you.” “Oh yeah, my Dragoon Cyclone won’t be crushed by your bird kitty!” said TJ as they get ready to battle. 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . Let it rip!” said both boys as they launched their beys into the beystadium. TJ said, “I'm going to teach you not to destroy beys from kid’s fun playing.” “You really think you can use the upper hand on my bey.” as the white bey and light blue bey hit each other about 8 times until Dragoon was pushed back 3 inch away from Griffin Destroyer. TJ thought to himself, “Look like, I need a new strategy here, that's it.” as Dragoon uses its speed for a fast quick attack in a wild flower pattern on Griffin Destroyer. But, before that, the European boy said, “Griffin Destroyer, defense mode!” as the four part of the bey around to their other sides and block all of the white bey’s attacks.

TJ said, “What, it changes mode?” “Yes, my beyblade, Legend Griffin Destroyer can change from defense to counter mode to handle any attacks.” said the European boy. Then the light blue begin to attack Dragoon back 2 times stronger, but the beys headed for each other in equal strength and powers. Drew said, “Don’t give up, TJ!” “You got this!: said Katie. Included the crowd cheer for him. TJ said, “Time, I go full force. Dragoon, go!” as the white bey’s bit glowing to unleash his bit spirit as TJ said, “Let me introduce my partner.” When the blue fiery wind dragon appeared, he gave a big roar. “Go get him, pal!” as Dragoon hit Griffin Destroyer very strong as TJ thought to himself, “Man, that griffin beyblade is tough as nails.” “Useless, you think that puny lizard with wings can beat my bit spirit, Griffin Destroyer!” as the light blue bey’s bit started to glow in magenta violet with gravity like wind to re-leashed a light blue griffin with magenta violet bird like talon feet & violet blue gravitational wind elemental wings that surprise the Elemental Bladers.

TJ said, “No way.” “That bit spirit is giant in size.” said Katie. Drew said, “Whoa.” “Mmm there are ones in super big sizes.” said Ethan in his head. As the two beast spirits begin to use their claws, talons, and teeth / beak at each other, the gravity wind griffin grabs the blue dragon’s neck to throw him to the stadium by the white bey.

The european boy said, “Now, Griffin Destroyer, Gravity Wing, Brave Dagger!” as the griffin bit spirit file wing feather shaped daggers infuse gravity force from his wings at Dragoon, but the white bey vanishing in fiery air wind that TJ said, “Vanishing Flare Wind, Dragoon go!” as the gravity infused wing dagger hit the stadium that left some big holes on, but the white bey dodge everyone of them until one hit Dragoon above it, causing the white bey to wobble a bit little, but strong to fight back.

“Yeah, Dragoon! Let's get to it, partner!” as his white top uses the stadium’s walls to jump into the air for a dive drop attack at the light blue top. “Griffin Destroyer, end this.” said the European boy as the griffin bit spirit was going to attack the dragon spirit. As they headed for each other. The european boy said, “Take this, boy.” as his bit spirit uses its talon & beak on Dragoon’s arms, but the blue fiery wind dragon uses both claw and tail on Griffin Destroyer’s crest, head, legs, and wings to cause an explosion between the beys.
As the smoke & dust covers the stadium from the two beyplayers and the crowd, when the stadium clean up to see Dragoon stop spinning & Griffin Destroyer slowly spinning wobbling, TJ spots something on the light blue bey. The European boy picked up his bey, then said to TJ, “See, you can’t master your own bit spirit.” “So what, I don’t need to master my partner, but I treat him like family and a bud, beside I think you need to check your bey for some damage if you know what I mean?” said TJ. The European looked at his beyblade and was shocked to see four little damage marks on Griffin Destroyer’s elemental attack ring, so TJ said, “Look like my Dragoon, leave some battle marks for you & Griffin Destroyer to remember us.” “Mmm-mmm, no one never leaves a mark on my bey, but this is the first time.” said the european.

TJ picked up his bey, then said, “You win the round, but there are still 2 more to go. Are you gonna to fight or run out?” “I’m very busy, so I better go to my room on the trip to Europe.” as the European headed to the entrance of the game room, but as TJ said, “Hold it, you’re headed for Europe, well that a conclusion, my friends and I are going to Europe too in the world championship for America. So we must see each other someday in Europe for a rematch, pal. That time, I will win with new moves on your bey.” “I like to see that happen in front of the face, boy?” as the European boy walked away. They kids begin to chap for the Elemental Bladers.

By the side of the cruise ship as the American bey-team learn about that beyplayer and his bey, Griffin Destroyer. Raven said, “From the looks of that European's bey, it got four attack point blades & four more for mode change from counter to defense in battle.” “Man, that dude is tough.” said Drew. Katie said, “I wonder if some European beyplayers are like that guy?” “Well then, bring them on! We’ll get stronger and stronger to battle in the world championship in Europe.” said TJ.

Angel, Shelby, Katie, Drew, Ethan, & Steve in unison, “Oh yeah!” “Raven, we're going to train hard with some kids, when we reach Europe, so the more, the merry.” said TJ. Raven said, “You got it.” as TJ holding Dragoon Cyclone in his right hand said, “Dragoon, I make this promise to you, we will make a new strategy and plan to face any player including that European & his griffin bey.” “Ok, let's go to our room for some pizzas?” said Steve. The rest of the team said, “Cool.” as they headed back to their room, but a mysterious person under a dark greenish black cape following them, but that person grab TJ from behind as his mouth was cover by the hooded person’ right hand as he said, “(mumbling)” until TJ was pass out for the mysterious person take him into a roll boat to the direction for Greece.

When the rest of the team entered the room, they noticed that TJ was not here with them, so Angel went to the main office to say, “Excuse me, sir. I need to ask the police about our friend?” “Sorry miss, no police, but there are security guards, I will ask them to check the security cameras to see if your friend is there or not. What does your friend look like?” “Well he has brown spiky hair, in a red shirt, vest, shoe, and blue short pants.” as she headed back to her friends to make some lost person for TJ. For some nighttime, the Elemental Bladers decide to make the posters to pull out for people to find TJ somewhere in Europe as the american bey-team were sleeping, Angel walked up by the patio window to said to herself, “Please, TJ, be safe.” as she went to bed.
Will the Elemental Bladers’ 1st cruise trip was kind of epic crazy, the kids got their counter with an European, tangled a giant size bit spirit, & TJ got kidnapped by a mystery person on the way to Greece. So, what happened to TJ in Greece?

To Be continued . . .

Chapter 9: Mega trouble in Greece
1. On a cloudy day somewhere in the mountain range by Athen, Greece. TJ woke up from the bed in a cabin like house and said, “Huh . . .(yaws) where an I, this is not London, England.” as he went outside to look at the area. TJ sees some rocky mountains, cliff by the blue ocean with lots of old ancient Greece pillars and buildings. When he saw two boys by a stone shaped beystadium, he walked by them to said, “Hello, I’m TJ Thornton, are you guys, beybattling?” “No, we were wondering about this stone’ shape.” said one of the boys.

When four Greece armed soldiers walk up by the boys. One of the soldiers said, “What are other boys doing here?” “Nothing, not at all?” said the other boy. The second soldier said, “Well fine, but we are here to see if your sister is back, because one of the soldiers saw her rolling a boat last night.” “We don’t know about it, honest.” said both boys in unison.

The third soldier said, “You two are better or else . . .” “Or else we take you boys to the dungeon for sometime until your sister will be attacked by our men and fists into her crest, when she dies.” as the boys started to get scared of that. TJ walk up to the soldiers & said, “Hey, leave them alone, they don’t know alright, so back off, dumb dumb!” “What that, kid. You dare tell the soldiers of Athena to back off those kids, you got gut, little boy.” said the first soldier.

Soldiers of Athena, she got the lame & stupid kind.” said TJ. the fourth soldier said, “What a joke, that made me mad!” as TJ pulls out his beyblade and beylauncher to prepare a launch attack at the soldiers. The second soldier said, “Ha, what you gotta do with that white top?” “Oh, you still see & it not just a top is a beyblade. Let it rip!” as he launched his bey at the soldier, the white top went around the soldier at high speed, while TJ said, “Dragoon, firestorm!” as Dragoon generates a fiery wind tornado to send the soldier away from the boy to a town northeast from TJ’s spot.

TJ said, “See ya, won’t to be ya.” “Wow!” That was amazing!” said both boys. As Dragoon returns back to TJ’s right hand. The boy’s parents were running to them from the house cabin that TJ was made from. The father of the boys went to TJ to say, “Oh, thank you for saving my boys.” “Yes, thank you very much!” said the mother. TJ said, “Oh, you’re welcome.” as the same mysterious person appears behind TJ revealed to be a teenage girl with sea green and light green hair.

TJ said, “Hey, so you’re the one who kidnapped me to this place.” “Oh, yeah let me introduce myself & my family, I’m Sinistra, my father and mother, Han & Ras, and my little brother, Kelb and Cheleb. My family members each name after the stars of the snake bearer constellation, Ophiuchus.” “Woah, but why are you bringing me to Greece from the pillars & stuff?” said TJ.

Sinatra said, “Well, I sorry I brought you to this place in Greece, but there a group called the Evil Cosmo Golden Knights that each represent one of the 12 signs of the Zodiac from Aries to Pisces, while a team called Constellation Knights of Athena the goddess of wisdom and battle against them. If you find them & prove them that you got the strength to take the evil force down in the future, because you seem to have a power within you link to one of the 88 Constellations.” “Wait, which one that I link to?” said TJ.

Han said, “How about you make a campsite some feet behind our house?” “Sure.” said TJ. as Han headed back to their house, while TJ walked some feet behind the cabin house in a spot with some big rocks and wood logs. TJ launched his bey & said, “Dragoon, smash those rocks and slice the logs!” as the white bey smashed through the big rocks into pieces, then sliced the log into four halves to make a campsite. As TJ was done, Sinistra bought him, some raw chicken breast, tenders, & raw pork and ham in a medium size basket. She said, “Here you go & I bring you a blanket, pillow, and furs filled sheet for you to sleep, please go to the town, Athens, Greece to get going to your place.” “Thank you.” said TJ.

TJ uses a long stick to pierce through the meats put over the fire for some cooking into the raw meats in cone shaped sticks holding above the fire until fully cooked. There was some loaf of beard for TJ to use to make 2 sandwiches with the cooked ham & chicken tender. After he ate his meal, he lay on the sheet cover by the blanket. Looking at the stars.

TJ held his bey up by his face, then said, “Dragoon, I wonder if which constellations will connect to me to help me beat that european and Legend Griffin Destroyer?” as he suddenly sees a bright red star inside with four stars that form the Great Square of the Pegasus constellation. He said in wonder, “Wow!” That star is amazing.” said TJ fell asleep in 20 minutes.

In the morning. TJ went down to Athens, Greece after he gave his thanks to Sinistra & her family. As the little boy walked down through the streets to find some way to get to his team. When he walked aside a police officer as he said, “Excuse me, kid are you a bey player?” “Yes sir.” said TJ. the officer wrote something, then gave it to him and said, “Here is the direction for the B.B.S.T.A’s Greece Office, they will help you out on your trip.” “Thank you, Officer.” said TJ.

As the little bey player make his way to the B.B.S.T.A’s Greece Office, when he went inside for Mr. Rolando called, and the man in the front office said, “Very sorry, but it seems that Mr.Rolando is not on the phone.” “Oh man. Now this is great.” said TJ as he suddenly saw that european boy on a poster, when the receptionist said, “That of England representative blader, Elbert Kongo two years ago.” “Elbert Kongo? So his name, but he is not competing in the tournament?” said TJ in confusion.

“It appears so, but I have info on a small tournament in the Port of Piraeus with a prize boat trip anywhere in Europe, if you like to enter, I need your & beyblade name’s.” said The receptionist. TJ said, “Ok, Troy Thornton Jr and Dragoon Cyclone.” “Other info?” said The receptionist. TJ said, “Member of America’s official Beyblade Team called, The Elemental Bladers.” “Thank you, a cab will take you to the tournament in 30 mins.” “Cool. this will help me get to the other after I win the contest.” said TJ as he went in the cab to the small tournament.

Somewhere in the southern east area of Athens, Greece by a cafe, six people find a poster of TJ on the window. A voice said, “Wow, a member of the American bey team is missing.” “Tanya, I wonder if he is in Athens, Greece or something?” said another one. A third one said, “Maybe he is good with his bey.” I saw on TV that he used a left spin dragon white beyblade on the American Regional tournament’s preliminaries.” said the fourth one. Fifth one said, “He is a hot passionate one, I like that boy.” “Mmm, I think, when I look at him, it feels like that kid got the fiery like power within him to take down the Cosmo Knight of Sagittarius in some years later.” said a female voice. When TJ arrived at the Port of (Athens) Piraeus, he saw a lot of bey players in the small tournament called, “Greece Bey Contest Star Tournament” headed for the bey resignation to enter.

TJ said, “How do I enter this tournament?” “Oh, you need 500 points from your bey log pointer to enter.” said the worker of the small tournament as TJ checked the points from his past battle to have 60600, then said, “I have enough to enter.” as he exchanged his 500 point to enter the tournament.

Soon, the small tournament began in 10 mins, a teenage young man announcer walked in the center of the competitors and said, “Hello, players! I'm Bey Star DJ & welcome to the Greece Bey Contest Star Tournament, this will be a bey battle royale in five groups. We got 55 players in the competition, so we each got 5 groups of 11 people. Ok, you all got to the beystadium, that near to you sooo, get to beybattle, let the small tournament begin!” the competitors get into their groups and get ready to launch. TJ said, “Ok, Dragoon. Let's do this to win!” “ 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . Let it rip!” said all the competitors as 55 beys went around their own stadium.

In the beystadium, where TJ is at. Dragoon attacks all ten beyblades to win their group in 15 seconds. TJ said, “Oh yeah, I rock it!” as Bey Star DJ said, “Wow, that was the fastest win that I ever saw!” as the audience reacts to TJ’s epic  performance in battle. So, the announcer said this to TJ, “Hey, kid? Your win was such a star shock, you will go to the main final stadium.” “Sweet!” said TJ. as he walked to the beystadium with all 88 constellations' star pattern on it.

When 5 shadowy figures fell from the sky and landed on the other side of the stadium that surprised the crowd, players & the announcer from the blue. Bey Star DJ said, “Hey, we got some party crashers in the competition!” as the shadowy figures revealed to be five teenage boys in armor with a teenage girl carried by one of the boys. The teenage girl said, “I’m Shanna Kiosk also known by my bey player name, Athena.” “My name is Tanya, the Pegasus constellation Knight.” said the dark brown hair male teen wears red and white. The boy teen in magenta & green with yellowish green and light pair hair said, “Nice to meet you, I am the Andromeda Constellation Knight, Shauna.” “I’m the Constellation Knight of Cygnus, Gushy.” said the Russian teen with light blonde hair in light blue & icy white. The Chinese teen in teal green and dark blue with dark black hair said, “Hello, young dragon bey user, I’m Sharon, the Draco Constellation Knight.” “And I am the Phoenix Constellation Knight, Moniker & also kid, I like that fire inside of you.” said the boy teen in purple and orangish red with dark navy blue hair.

TJ said, “What do you guys want?” “We went to know about the power inside of you and your bey in a beybattle.” said Shanna. TJ said, “Sorry but, you might win the other group battle royale to face me.” Tanya said, “Ok, let's do this, boys.” “Yeah!” said the other bronze Constellation Knights. As they headed for the 4 beystadium. Tanya went one, Gushy got one, Sharon found his, & Shauna and Moniker got in one together.

“Let it rip!” said the 5 bronze constellation knights as their beys completely knock all of the other competitors in seconds. TJ was shocked to say, “Man, that's so fast & crazy to do!” as Shanna walked up to him, then said, “I want to see how you use that fiery power in beybattle.”  as Tanya and his friends went around the main final beystadium on their side. Then TJ got to battle them, & said, “Ok then, let's get to it!” as he prepares his launcher for an epic beybattle.
Now TJ will be battling with amazing people along the mysterious powers of the constellations, so wonder will TJ handle facing mighty opponents?

I hope you guys tell me your thoughts about these chapters, it took me some lots times to finish them.
These are the Beyblades that been in the first volume book of the Elemental Warriors / E.Ws: Beyblade Elemental Force Series.

Troy Jr (TJ) Thornton / Warrior Earth Mars' Dragoon Wind Attacker & Cyclone.

DG Wind Attacker:

[Image: latest?cb=20200904103806]

[Image: latest?cb=20200904103916]

DG Cyclone:

[Image: latest?cb=20200904104202]

[Image: latest?cb=20200904104245]

Ethan Lee / Warrior Mercury Neptune's Dranzer Fire Changer and Flare.

DZ Fire Changer:

[Image: latest?cb=20200904104116]

[Image: latest?cb=20200904104029]

DZ Flare:

[Image: latest?cb=20200904104442]

[Image: latest?cb=20200904104602]

Katie Scherer / Warrior Venus' Draciel Fort Shell.

DC Fort Shell:

[Image: latest?cb=20200904105432]

[Image: latest?cb=20200904105454]

Drew Myers / Warrior Jupiter's Driger Spark.

Di Spark:

[Image: latest?cb=20200904105338]

[Image: latest?cb=20200904105412]

Shelby Scott / Warrior Uranus' Bison Charger.

Bison Charger:

[Image: latest?cb=20200904110157]

[Image: latest?cb=20200904110309]

Steve Lekas / Warrior Saturn Pluto' Strata Dragoon Earth Spike.

S.DG Earth Spike:

[Image: latest?cb=20200904105646]

[Image: latest?cb=20200904105706]

Angel Armstrong / Warrior Moon's Uni Pegasus.

Uni Pegasus:

[Image: latest?cb=20200904111342]

[Image: latest?cb=20200904111537]

And Elbert Kongo's Legend Griffin Destroyer.

Leg. G Ds:

[Image: latest?cb=20200907185929]

[Image: latest?cb=20200907184440]

I hoped you guys like these beys & read the chapters about them and their skills in beybattles.
This is the Tenth chapter of the Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force Series:

Chapter 10: Unlock the elemental force of Pegasus, TJ vs the Goddess of wisdom, Athena

On a cloudy afternoon in the Port of (Athens) Piraeus during the small tournament, Greece Bey Star Contest Tournament. TJ is facing the five Bronze Constellation Knights of Athena in the final main beystadium with all 88 star patterns on it. TJ said, "3 . . ." "2 . . ." said the Bronze Constellation Knights. Then together, "1 . . . Let it rip!" as all 6 beys went around the beystadium in different directions.

"Soaring Pegasus, go!" said the Pegasus Constellation Knight, Tanya as the whitesmoke color bey attacked Dragoon at high speed. Then a blue-green one use a dragon attack movenament, while Shiraon the Constellation Knight of Draco said, "Ok, young one, try to handle us at once. Attack, Risen Draco!" "Here, this is my icy cold style, Arctic Cygnus!" as the ice blue bey hit the white left spin bey 15x times. Suddenly a scarlet one attacked Dragoon from behind as the Phoenix Constellation Knight, Moniker said, "Can you hold in this heat, kid. Go, Scorch Phoenix!" "This will stop you, not so much, hold it, Bordering Andromeda!" said the Andromeda Constellation Knight, Shauna as the Ultra Pink bey was in a defensive stand to hold on Dragoon's attack at the center of the stadium.

As the 5 constellation beys went around in a circle to surround TJ's from escape for a 5 beyblade strike attack, TJ said it before, they did that, "Not on my watch, Vanishing Flare Wind now, Dragoon!" as the white top disappears before the five bey hit each other in the center.

Tanya said, "What we miss him!" "This boy is starting to use his surrounding & ability on our battle." said Sharon. As the andromeda bey follow Dragoon until they went through the center, where both swan and firebird star bey use their special attack moves. Gushy said, "Cygnus, Glasier Diamond Shiver Dust!" as Arctic Cygnus surrounding itself in a blue glow, then charge toward TJ's in an icy snow streak. Scorch Phoenix did the same thing, but in a molten fiery streak as Moniker said, "Molten Flame Rush, Phoenix!" When the two elemental streaks got very close to Dragoon used it's wind power to increase the speed to dodge them & attack on Andromeda instead that caused both Gushy and Moniker's beys knockout of the stadium leaving three left.

Shauna said, "That boy used his bey' speed to dodge them, when I got close to them sending both beys out in seconds. So, this is my turn, Special Attack Move, Andromeda's Nebula Wall Defense Galaxy!" as the bey create an ultra pink galaxy like energy aura around it with light green lightning electricity in it. TJ said, "Dang that defense move looks really tough, if I attack head on, my bey's power will be worn off, I got to find something to beat it?" Suddenly Draco attacks Dragoon from the side as the two dragon beys duke out in legend of dragons.

Sharon said, "Ok, young one, let see how the blue dragon of the saint holy four face the emerald water dragon of China?" "Well then, come and get me, dragon master." said TJ as Dragoon went ahead then Draco in a race of speed. As the white left spin bey goes so fast, the green-blue right spin top can't catch up in the position on the other side of the nebula energy wall.

Draco use the stadium's edge to accelerate it' speed toward Dragoon, then Sharon said, "TJ, this is a version of my technique on the strongest attack in beyblade, prepare yourself. Special Attack Move, Draco's Rising Chinese Dragon Waterfall Burst!" as the bey glowed in an enhance sea green & green-blue emerald water streak light in a dragon movement after the white bey.

When TJ's were near to Andromeda, Shauna said, "My move is the strongest defense similar to the Andromeda Nebula Galaxy." Suddenly TJ thought up an idea, as he said, "Let's do it, Dragoon jump up high!" as the white top jumps over the galaxy energy defense to the other side. That let the special attack move, both Andromeda and Draco to cancel each other in an explosion. The beys went out of the stadium leaving Tanya' Pegasus left. TJ said, "Look like you're the only one left, pal." "True, but I will not be beaten." said Tanya. TJ said, "Ok, will either I."

As Dragoon & Soaring Pegasus in the fast rush smash battle in the stadium in 20 minutes. Tanya said, "Time to burn the maximum of my bey's cosmo energy, Special Attack Move, Pegasus' Meteor Comet Flash Crush!" as the white smoke bey creates a dark blue energy light streak at the white bey. TJ said, "Come on, Dragoon. Let's go!" as Dragoon headed to Soaring Pegasus in an epic collision in ten minutes. Tanya thought to himself, "Man, this kid is not saying quit on me?" as the white top knocks Tanya's out of the beystadium for TJ to win the 1 on 5 beybattle.

TJ said, "Look like I beat you guys on each other in this stadium, how do you think about my skills?" "Gotta say you are one tough little boy with a beyblade." said Tanya, Moniker said, "Yeah, I saw some fiery skills in his bey, right guys!" "Yeah." said Sharon, Gushy, & Shauna in an agreement. Then TJ looked at Shauna and said, "Well lady, what do you think about my powers & abilities now?" "I'm surprised that you use some of your powers to make four of the Bronze Constellation Knights then handle Tanya' special attack move to win. So how about battling me with this Aegis Wall Athena?"

As she pulls out a purpureus and royal yellow beyblade from her left pocket, including a beylauncher & ripcord in those colors. TJ said, "Oh, Aegis Wall Athena, huh. (By the looks of that bey, it got a good balance of attack and defense, making it hard to beat), Ok let do this, I'm fiery up for it." "So, this will be the final battle, we are going to battle to win only one point of this small tournament." said Shanna as she got ready.

Bey Star DJ said it to the crowd, "Ok, time for the final battle of the small tournament, TJ Thornton versus Shanna Kiosk, get ready for this epic star amazing battle?" TJ thought to himself, "If I gotta beat this beyblade, I need to use a strong launch technique, but how? Suddenly he remembered the bright red star in the Great Square of the Pegasus Constellation from yesterday & said, "I got it, if I combine the run / jump with the fast wrist release technique together, I might got a chance, alright. Let's do it, partner!" as Dragoon is loaded up for the battle.

TJ took 12 feet back from the stadium (that 2x times more than he used it on Randy) as Shanna said "What are you doing?" "Oh I'm gotta make a new launch technique!" said TJ as he got ready.

The announcer of the small tournament said, "Ok, players begin!" "3 . . . 2 . . ." said the crowd as TJ started to run at high speed, then jumped up to suddenly grow red fiery wings of the legendary Pegasus that let him fly about 14 feet in the air, then finish it with a super fast wrist release shot style. TJ and Shanna said in union, "1 . . . Let it rip!" as the two tops were launched into the stadium. Athena went to the center in a defensive stand style, while Dragoon accelerated in super high speed that made the white bey move like a flash shooting star blur in mach 3 speed in the stadium.

When Dragoon going for the attack, it hit Athena so hard & fast, Athena was push so far, it almost reach the stadium edge, as it try to get back to the center, but the white left spin top use a wild flower pattern in super fast speed on Athena, keep it from the center. It like the purpureus bey is hit from lots of white blur flashes lights.

Shanna said, "Ok kid, let's do this (Yell) Athena!" as her bey bit begin to glow in a royal yellow to unleashed a female humanoid bit spirit with a shield and a winged staff in her hands. TJ said in shock, "Woah so there are humanoids like Bit Spirit." as her bit spirit uses its staff to smash Dragoon, but it dodge Athena try again, but miss the white top in 28 times. Making Shanna a little mad & saying, "Hey, will you just give up already?!" "No way, lady. Because I got a world championship coming, a player for a rematch, and friends looking for me! I'm going to my buddies for the championship with a bond of friendship, time to take you down. (Yell) Go, Dragoon!" as TJ's beyblade unleashed his bit spirit out in a fire tornado arrival.

Then Dragoon entered it's Elemental Force state, while TJ said, "Dragoon's Elemental Force!" "No way, incredible." said Shanna. Both beys were in a head on collision at full power about 10 minutes until the players said in unison, "Special Attack Move!" "Athena Divine Staff Sacred Strike!" said Shanna as Athena created a winged royal yellow light pillar. While Dragoon creates a fury crimson fiery red fire tornado as TJ said, " Dragoon FireStorm Attack!" The light pillar was covered up by the fire tornado. The special attack moves were at each other in full force on equal strengths for 8 seconds until the Pegasus Constellation appear itself for TJ to channel its powers to Dragoon causing it get a boost of power to push Shanna's bey very back, while TJ said it after his pegasus wings appear again, "Surpass, break through the very limits, time, we rise up!"

TJ's bey create a pair of pegasus wings to break through Athena's special attack move in a burning strike with a crimson fiery red explosion to send Shanna's out of the stadium to land between by her feet. While Shanna watch Dragoon's color change from crimson fiery red to it's normal white in amazed, Bey Star DJ walk by the stadium to said it to the other players, "Wow, now that beybattle was epic insane crazy, but the winner of the small tournament and earn the title: Greece Star Bey Champion is TJ Thornton as the crowd cheered for TJ's victory. As a medium size water wheel power tug boat ready for somewhere for Tj's choice on any place in Europe.

Shanna and the Bronze Constellation Knights walk up to TJ, she said, " Congratulations, young one." "Thank You." said TJ. as Tanya picked him up on his right shoulder & said, "I think you got a connection with the winged horse constellation, very strong one." "Pegasus, for real?" said TJ.

Shuna said, "Yes, you got a bond form with your bit spirit that let the constellation connect with you two." "Agree, I saw the blue dragon spirit of legend have earned the wings from winged horse constellation , Pegasus to soar into heaven." said Sharon. Gushy said, "Man, you are sure a strong kid." "And a fiery passionate boy!" said Moniker as he rubbed left hand TJ's head. As a cop walked to them, then said, "Excuse me, you in the red vest, boy." "Yes, officer." said TJ. as he was put down by Tanya. The officer said, "I got words from the B.B.S.T.A's Greece officer that your team is headed for Andorra la Velia, Andorra that is two countries from Greece."

"Sweet, now you're talking & that is where I'm going now!" said TJ. as he headed for the boat. Shanna walked up a little toward to say, "We will be at the European World Championship to cheer the Elemental Bladers in the final." "Jeez, thank you. I tell my friends about that and the competitors of the Greece Bey Contest Star Tournament, hoped you guys cheer me and my team on?!" as both the crowd & competitors clapped and cheered for him as TJ's boat departed for Andorra. TJ walked up to the front of the boat to said, "I'm coming you guys and I got some new moves that will give the opponents a surprising shock!"

Now TJ shows the Bronze Constellation Knights & Shanna, his fiery passionate power through battle that he got the power to defeat any foe. Let see how he use his new moves in the championship?
This is great
This is the eleventh chapter of the E.Ws: Bey E.F series & it a long one.

Chapter 11: Europe adventures & legend of the European Heraldic Beasts

On a sunny morning at the dock of Andorra, as the boat stopped to drop TJ off from the small tournament in Athens, Greece. After he rode in a bus to Andorra La Vella for 30 mins, TJ walked down the street to see the site of the city to said, “Wow, this place is amazing.” as he reached the Andorra’s B.B.S.T.A officer.

The female receptionist said, “Oh yes, the american Beyblade team is staying at this hotel, I will give you one of the keys to the room & the room number is 108.” “Thank you!” said TJ as he headed to the room. When he arrived at the room, the hotel room was big with three king size beds, a big full screen T.V., two black medium size sofas, a dvd player and patio with a window door. TJ laid on the bed for 10 mins. Then he went down to the main office to say this to the receptionist, “Where are some amazing places in Andorra?” “Well go to the Museo Carmen Thyssen Andorra in Les Escaldes, you can take a cab there in 12 mins, sir.” said the female receptionist. As TJ headed out to Les Escaldes, Andorra. At the museum, TJ was looking at some paintings in a hall for 24 mins, so he rested on some benches & he saw a book and four beys near the book with a title called, Mythical tale of the Heraldic Beasts.

A voice said, “Oh, that is a book, you may know about?” as a young museum guide girl that looks like Bella appears beside him. TJ said, “Oh really, hey you remind me of someone, I know.” “That's nice, I will tell you about these beasts in this book, these are families in Europe that have beasts in their own crest like griffin, salamander, eagle, boar, gargoyle, Hedgehog, unicorn, many more. I hope this will help you in your travel, enjoy the museum.” as she left to help other people.

TJ picked up the book & the four beys as he said to the beys, “I don't know who your owners are, but I will take care of you four and help my team for the world championship. When he went out of the museum’s entrance, TJ heard a dog bark from the left side to see Popper running to him, the jackabee pup jumped on TJ to the ground and he said, “Whoo, boy. Popper good to see you again.” “(TJ x 6).” said more voices.

Then TJ saw his team from the left. As the kid's power walked to him, Angel hugged him and said, “Oh, TJ. we were worried about you, but you’re okay.” as she handed TJ, his luggages. Drew carries his luggage & pet bag, Katie got her and Apriell’s baby bag, Shelby carries her and holding Apriell in her arms, Steve, Ethan, & Raven got their luggages with Caralana on her leash.

Steve said, “Yeah TJ, what happened to you?” “I tell you guys, when we get to the hotel.” said TJ as the Elemental Bladers took a cab to the Hotel Sant Jordi. As TJ tells the American team about his amazing adventure in Greece, like the ancient greece spot with a lot of buildings, his beybattle against the Constellation Knights and Shanna Kiosk in Athens, Greece and tap into the winged horse constellation’s power.

Drew said, “Woah, that was epic. I wish to see that!” as he sits on the bed with Steve, Ethan, & Raven. Katie was sitting with Angel, Apriell, and Shelby on the second bed to said, “Hey TJ, if you were connected by one of the 88 constellations, maybe we get to connect with some.” as the kids hear a knock on the door, so Raven went to the door to answer it.
Shelby said, “Who that be?” “Who knows?” said Steve. When Raven opened the door to see a man in a mail delivery uniform that said, “I got some packages for Elemental Bladers.” “Yea, that us.” said Raven. As the delivery man gave him two packages & left back to the main office. Raven closed the door, then took the packages to his friends.

Ethan said, “Who the package for?” “Well the first small one is for the whole team.” as he gave the small package to Steve, then looked at the big one to said, “And the big package is for TJ from a person named Shanna Kiosk.” “Hey, is that the person you beat in Athens, Greece, TJ.” said Angel. When TJ got the big package to open it to be two books. One is about the Solar System, stars, & other things in space, while the second one is about the 88 Constellations, when Apriell put her hands on the second book for TJ to say, “Oh, you want to hear this book from me, Apriell?” “Mmm-mmm.” said Apriell. TJ looked at the book and said, “Wow, this is cool. I got to thank Shanna, when I saw her. So, what is in the little one?”

When Raven opens the small package on the bed to be a dvd disc in a clear cast. Katie said, “Look at it, dvd, what's on it?” “Let's see what we get?” said Raven. As he put the disc in the dvd player to play the dvd disc, then the show a man in a blue button up shirt with dark blue eye & dark blonde hair that said, “We welcome you to this archaeologist video about something incredible in ancient avatars that are the same age as our planet Earth.”

“Wow, an archaeologist video.” said Steve. Shelby said, “What are those ancient avatars?” as the man said, “They are magical & mythical, parts science and sorcery, now they are called by Bit Spirits.” “Wha, bit spirits!” said the Elemental Bladers in shock.

TJ said, “So Bit Spirits are ancient avatars all over the world?” “These sacred mythical spirits in many different forms in spots, when their esense is put in objects that they be call, when their power is needed also there are some that grown evil in many million of years, so it was on the one to used their power for good or evil, I hope this video, let you know about archaeologist research.” as the video ended.

“Wooooo.” said the American bey team as TJ pulled out his bey to said, “Hold on, an object like out Bey bits.” “Really?” said Katie. Drew said, “Oh yeah, my grandpa said that Driger’s bit was never used until it passed down to me.” “Same go to me, When I got the monument from my grandpa, I was chosen by Dragoon.” said TJ. Raven said, “Correct, the Bit Spirits are those ancient sacred avatars that man said and that cool to know about it.”

“Yeah, but evil ones?” said Katie. As the Elemental Bladers was sitting at a table by the hotel’s cafe with Apriell. When a waitress brought the kid’s drinks to them, the little baby looked at her, who looked similar to her big sis, Ichigo. The waitress said, “Here are your drinks.” “Thanks.” said the American Bey team. TJ has a fruit punch soda, tropical punch for Ethan, Lemonade for Katie, Drew got lime-Lemon soda, orange soda for Shelby, Steven has grape, glacier cherry soda for Angel, and a small apple juice for Apriell. Shelby said, “Man, that is an amazing video about our bit spirit’s origins to a lot of legends.” “I believe, if we learn about the other spirit, we might use it in our battle in the tournament.” said Drew.

Angel said it to TJ after drinking some of her drink, “Hey TJ, what are your thoughts on this?” “This is something incredible, but we use that knowledge in our matches, we can do it.” “You sure about this?” said Raven. TJ said, “Yes & I think Dragoon knows it too.” “TJ, I hope you’re right for it?” said Raven. As TJ pulls out his bey from his left pocket.

Suddenly two beys appear out of nowhere aiming toward TJ, one of the beys hit on his hand, while the second one hit Dragoon Cyclone to a couple of cloaked people with glowing eyes as one of them grad Dragoon, while their beys return to them. Steve said, “Who are you two?!” “We are the embodies of dark nightmares.” said one of the spooky cloak men. Angel said, “What weirdos.” As the cloaked freaks gilded back, TJ ran after them with Ethan, Shelby, Raven, Drew, & Katie, while Angel and Steve stayed behind with Apriell. TJ said, “Come on guys, get them, they got my bey.” as the six kids run in an alley areaways. Katie said, “Where do those creeps go?” “Whoa, there are over there.” said Drew as he pointed the way, where the cloaked creeps at.

TJ said, “Come back here, what the? Dragoon! What the heck do those two beys gotta do to him? I am coming, partner!” when he ran to his bey. As a voice said, “Time to unleash the power source, Cenotruda!” as the mellow yellow sand bey unleash a bit spirit that looks like a Pharoah with garuda’s wings, head feather, & talons. TJ said, “Wow, what that thing.” “It looks like a mummy with some bird’s parts!” said Katie. Drew said, “I believe that is one of those evil bit spirits.”

As the garuda / mummy bit spirit attacks on Dragoon’s bey bit, while the sea green blue one attacks on the side. TJ said, “Oh snap, those two are trying to get my bit spirit out of the bey!” “Katie, Shelby, let's do this!” said Drew. Katie and Shelby said in unison, “Right!” as they loaded their beys. Ethan said, “Hold on, we can’t rush at it!” as his three friends launched their beys to save Dragoon and the kids said, “Let it rip!” as the three beys attack Cenotruda & the other one.

Then the mummy / bird hybrid spirit began to get the three beys with its bandages at them as Draciel, Driger, and Bison Charger started to get away as their owners said, “(Gasp) hurry, run for it!” The beys try to dodge the bandage paper, but they can’t. Shelby said, “Wait, we can’t dodge!” “Seriously!?” said Katie. Drew said it to the girls, “The alley way is too thin & small for us to move back around!” “Oh, this is a trap for them to capture our beys.” said Raven.

Then TJ said, “Guys, time to call some spirit backups!” “Yeah!” said the three kids in unison as they summoned their bit spirits. “Driger!” said Drew, Shelby said, “Bison Charger!” “Draciel!” said Katie. As the three spirits came out of the beys to attack the Pharaoh / Garuda hybrid one, but it used the bandage wrap to trap them. Shelby said, “Oh no, the mummy / bird hybrid has our bit spirits in a wrap bend trap!” “(Gasp) their spirits are in trouble.” said TJ.

Then that same voice said, “Now my beast of nightmare crush the life of those beasts.” as Cenotruda begin to squeeze the bit spirits very hard of their life. “I got nothing to do for them.” said TJ. Ethan said it to him, “Hold on, TJ. I've got a plan on him.” “Ethan?” said Katie. As Ethan put his Dranzer into his beylauncher, then said, “Okay, chicken in a blanket, time to roast in the aqua hot fire (I gotta use the alley’s wall for my plan) as he looked at the surroundings, “Let it rip!” as Ethan launched his bey.

Dranzer went around the alley, while bandages went after him in different directions. Drew said, “What is Ethan doing?” “He has a plan to stop that spirit.” said Raven. Later, the blue bey went around soon much, that got the winged pharaoh tangled up by its own bandages in the stair, pipe, fence, & door knobs. Katie said, “Wow, he did it.” “Ethan tricks the winged mummy to use its own attack on itself.” said TJ. Drew said, “Cool!”

Ethan said, “Special Attack Move, Fire Flare Arrow!” as Dranzer headed to the wrap trap, he jumped up, ignited in a light blue aqua hot flame shaped arrow on the bad wraps to burn them into ashes to free Bison Charger, Driger, and Draciel. Shelby said, “Yeah, our bit spirits are free!” as the spirit went back to their bey bits, hit Dragoon to TJ’s feet, while they returned to their owners.

“You are now safe, Dragoon.” said TJ as he picked up his bey. As the eqyptian bit spirit was still stuck, when Ethan said, “Whoa, this evil bit spirit is a thing, but what the other ones look like?” “Cenotruda, return!” said the voice as the evil spirit got itself free and sent back to the bey, while the other bey joined in to go back to their owners. The spooky hooded person with glowing beige eyes said to the kids, “We will be back to your best things & show you the nightmares of shadow.” as the creeps disappear in the shadow.

The kids walk back to their friends by the patio table to tell them what happens to them. As they finish their drinks. Back in room #108, Steve said, “Man, if I meet those creeps, it will be too soon.” “Maybe we will go to Paris, France after two nights.?” said Angel. TJ & the other said, “Yeah!” as two day passed.

When the Elemental Bladers arrived at the Andorre - L’ Hospita let station in L'Hospitalet pres’ Andorre, Occitanie, France, the team were sitting on some benches, Raven said, “See guys? We will go on a super train to take us to Paris, France from this spot.” “Cool!” said Shelby. As their super fast T.G.V Lyria train in red, blue, and yellow arrive at the station. Katie said, “Wow, is that out train?” as she looked at the train. Raven said, “Yes, a super fast one with some coachette with movie screen, chair into bed, & sometimes give you a free breakfast of your choice.”

“Cool, I like that.” said TJ. as the American team headed to their train. When they got aboard, the train cart was empty, Katie said, “Awesome, we have the cart for ourselves.” “That is sweet, now guys, let go abroad!” as the train begins to depart from the station. When the two employees saw the train leaving, one of them said, “Hold it that one is not scheduled to leave on that way.” “Let's get the train station manager on this.” said the other one as they go find the manager. In the driver spot of the train, the two same cloaked creeps were driving the train, when the one with glowing beige eyes said, “Soon kids, there won’t be no mercy, no mercy for you all!” as the kids watch a movie of monster against some heroes as one use both sunlight and a cross on a male vampire, while one use silver bullet shaped arrows on a werewolf,

“Wow, that's just freaky.” said Shelby. Steve said, “Yeah, but spooky like halloween.” when TJ said this in his head, “Maybe we use those in our battle with those creeps.” “Man, those vampires are bad for sucking on human’s blood.” said Angel. As she rubbed Caralana’s head by her. Shelby was holding Apriell, she sitting between Shelby and Steve, while she said, “I think those monsters are fake.” “I guess the fake liquid blood.” said Steve. Angel said, “or the foul vampire fang?” “I wonder if there are some french people that talk normally? Uh bun jamo or Bonjour?” said Katie.

Raven said, “Hey guys, can we change the movie?” “Why Raven, are you scared of those creatures in it?” said TJ. as Raven wiped his forehead, then said, “Of course not, but can we show something that doesn't scare Apriell to have a nightmare?” “Yeah, and why are you sweating inside a train with an air conditioner?” said Katie. Raven said, “Well I ate some foods with hot sauce that was sticky on my hands.” “Oh, hot sauce huh. You sure about it, Raven.” said TJ as he closed Raven’s laptop.

Shelby said, “Are you really scared of haunted creatures?” “Uh, wait, spicy foods.” said Raven. Katie said, “I wonder, if the spicy foods make his blood super fast.” as TJ & Steve do a Dracula’s laugh, while Raven said, “Stop that!” “Time to suck his blood.” said TJ. Popper is sleeping on Ethan’s lap as Ethan said, “This is gonna be a little long trip to Paris, France.” as the train enters a tunnel. Drew walked through another empty coach cart to say, “Another coach car with no people, is this whole train totally empty. I better find a bathroom.” as he went two more, until he arrived in the dining coach car to said, “Man, what a creepy car.” as he walked to the third table to find three silver dollars, when he said it as he flipped one, “Nice, it my lucky day, three silver dollars. Ok, head, I go back to the other for the movie, or tail, be scared out in the phantom spook train?” as the silver dollar was caught by Drew to be tail, in his hand, “Oh man, it tail.”

As the kids playing around with Raven, when Drew appear beside them to said, “Guys, I found something weird, when I went to the bathroom, I found out that the entire train is totally empty of no people, except for us and the driver.” “I wonder, what happened to the other passenger?” said TJ. Katie said, “This will freak out in a spooky train.” “Same thing.” said Drew.

As the train suddenly stopped somewhere in the tunnel, the Elemental Bladers held on to the seats, while TJ said, “What going on?” as the shaking stop completely. Ethan said to the other, “Drew, you find the conductor, I go find the driver, while you guys look after Apriell & her pets.” as the two boys went in different directions to go to the people working in the train. Ethan went to the conductor’s quarter at the end of the train, but found no one there that made him say, “What the?” “Hey, are you here, huh was the train on auto pilot?” said Drew as he looked in the driver spot of the train.

When Drew and Ethan return to the others,TJ said, “No driver or conductor, that bad.” “Is this some type of spooky joke?” said Katie. TJ said, “I don’t think this a joke?” while the lights turn off that scare them a little. Then Ethan said, “Think this is some joke, TJ?” as Angel handed Apriell to Raven.

“Already, then what the heck is happening here?” said TJ. Ethan said, “Let's go outside to see the problem.” as he led his team outside the train, while Raven shaking scared right behind them. Shelby said, “Why does the train stop in the middle of the tunnel?” “Who knows, but this is spooky in the back.” said Angel. The American bey team walked about 6 feet away from the train with Popper and Caralana. As Raven stays close to the train.

When a voice said, “Greeting, little kids.” as a pair crimson dark blood red glowing eyes appear with three more behind it. TJ said, “Uh oh, the creep brought his freak group here.” “That is something, I don’t know.” said Katie. Raven started to walk back slowly to the train, when the beige sand color bey appeared behind him to summon the mummy bandage wraps for him to say, “Ahhhhhh, they are back!” (screaming).”

“So, time for our first meeting.” said the voice. TJ said, “Wait, are you guys going tell us, who you’re?” “Oh sorry, I am Drake Vamp.” as he reveals to be a teen in a blackish gray cloak with blood red eyes and a count Dracula hairstyle below a red v hair piece. Another teen with a wolf head shape hairstyle with navy blue eyes & wolf fang like teeth in his mouth, when he said, “I’m Fenris Fang, Drake’s little brother.” “I’m the youngest brother, Abharan.” as he is a male teen with fish like ears, dark blue hair and eyes. Then the fourth one that kinda looked like Frankenstein with a bolt necklace on him as he said, “And I’m Frambo, but it is different from human kind.” Steve said it in shock, “What, human kind? Are you some type of freak like in the movie?” “Correct, we are the Dark Monster Haunted Bladers, little boy.” said Drake.

TJ said, “Sorry count D, we are not here to chart.” “I think you change your mind, if you look behind you.” said Drake as the little boy in red turned his head to the behind to see both Raven & Apriell got captured by the fifth member that looked to be covered by bandage wrap like a mummy. When TJ said, “Wha, Raven, Apriell!”

"Don’t move, boy. I am Seitaph Halon, your friends will be safe.” “Why you, let battle you freaks!” said TJ. Fenris said, “Look that kid got a brave face.” as the D.M.H.B / Dark Monster Haunted Bladers cruckle a little, while bringing out their beys. Drake said, “Fine, then if you group win, the boy and the infant girl will go free, but we decide on our, when we win. So Elemental Bladers, will you agree on this challenge?” Steve said it to Shelby, “How do those creeps know about our bey team’s name?” “Who knows about that, we gotta save them?”

Drake said, “We like you to be our opponent!” “Ok, I’m ready to go!”said TJ as Katie walked aside him to say, “I like to join in this battle!” “Some go for me too, haunted weirdos.” said Drew. Drake said, “Good, we get your bit spirits, when we win.” as he pulls out his bey and launcher in night black color.

“Say what!” said the Elemental Bladers in shock. TJ said, “Don’t worry, team. I will never let that happen.” as Drake launched his bey by 20 feet away from TJ. TJ launched Dragoon in the same distance to Drake, while he said, “Let it rip!” When he looks down, the night black bey is gone, for TJ to say, “Huh, where the heck that bey go?” “Up on the ceiling, TJ!” said Katie. As he looks up at the ceiling to find Drake’s bey spinning on it like a bat. TJ said it in shock, “Wait what, woah that bey is doing like a vampire in bat form from Dracula.” Drake said, “This is a beybattle of darkness and nightmare, our group will destroy the game of beyblading with your & many more spirits from this planet.” as his bey started to attack on Dragoon.

TJ said, “Hey!” “We will make dark haunted creatures by mutanting your bit spirits, DracuBat attack!” said Drake as his bey went to attack the white bey. Drew said, “Dude, this the vamp guy hit you hard!” “That does it, creeps. You guys hacked our train, second, you grabbed our friends, and pondered on my bey. Dragoon, Go!” as the bey attack back at DracuBat.

As the Elemental Bladers cheered for TJ in 34 second, until Fenris launched his quinacridone magenta color bey at Dragoon for Katie to say, “Wait, that unfair, two on one!” “Dang, I need some backup, asap!” said TJ. Katie said, “Hold on TJ, I'm coming!” “Ok, little girl. This will be a howling fight like a werewolf.” said Fenris. Katie said, “Bring it, Draciel let’s go!” as she launches her bey at Fenris’ bey. As both TJ and Katie got back to back by each other, when TJ said to Katie, “Thank for that, Katie. Now let's call in the backup?” “Got it!” said Katie as they yelled out to summon their bit spirits, “Draciel!” said Katie. TJ said, “Dragoon!” as the fire / wind blue dragon & water / light black turtle appear from their beys.

Drake said, “Oh, their bit spirits. We got you two in our hand on it, arrive DracuBat!” “Lycanrir!” as their beys released their bit spirits (one is a vampire bat humanoid in Dracula clothes and a were wolverine humanoid in ripped pants). Shelby said, “Woah, monster bit spirits!” “Those look like from the haunted monster movie. . .” said Raven in fright. Ethan said, “Man that is incredible.” as the monster bit spirit began to attack on Dragoon & Draciel.

“Our dark haunted creature will crush your puny bit spirits.” as DracuBat bite on Dragoon's neck to suck his energy, while Lycanrir uses his claws on Draciel’ shell like 10 times.
TJ said, “Hold on, Dragoon!” Raven said it in his head, “What in the world will work to help TJ and Katie, but why do I still remember the movie . . . wait a minute, that be it, bit spirits take the forms of any kind of living creatures on Earth and their weakness, same goes for monsters.” Drake said, “This is best to an undead monster blader.” “And the cherry on top is stealing bit spirits.” said Fenris.

Raven said it to his friends, “TJ and Katie, I know their weakness. Remember how vampires are beaten?!” “Wait, that's it.” as TJ remembers that sunlight & a cross kill vampire. He looked to Katie to say, “Katie follow my lead!” “Got it!” said Katie. As their beys begin to make a cross formation.

TJ said, “Kicked it, Dragoon!” “Draciel, do it!” said Katie as the bey made a fiery light cross, both kids said it in unison, “Go, Shining Flare Cross Attack!” as the cross got DracuBat on it burning shine on him, off from Dragoon, while the white bey finished Drake off. As the bat bey stops spinning by Drake’s feet. “Ahhhhh, no!” said Drake. Fenris said, “I don’t think I fall for that trick.” as his bey go on the attack, Lycanrir claws slashes on Dragoon and Draciel.

Raven said it to Katie, “Katie, remember what thing beat werewolf!?” “I got it in silver, but I don't have any!” said Katie as she remembered the silver bullet in the movie. Fenris said, “This will be quick in seconds.” “Not so fast, furry.” said Drew as he got a silver dollar coin from his right pocket. Fenris said, “Wait, two silver dollars?” “you’re finished on either head or tails, see you later carine, Driger attack!” said Drew. as he put one of the coins on Driger’s bey bit before the launch.

Fenris said in shock, “What, no!” “My tiger is going to slice your wew wolverine half its size into a harmless little cub.” as Drew’s Driger comes out in a light green silver metallic tiger to slice at Lycanrir with glowing lightning claws cause Fenris’ bey to stop spinning by his feet. TJ said, “Yes!” “You guys, rocks!” said Raven with Apriell cheered for them. Drew said, “How do you like us now?” “It is not over, little brats.” said Frambo. Abharan said, “Agree.” “It's our turns to take them.” said Setiaph as they pull out their beys including Frambo’s green brownish laurel green one. Setiaph said, “They are not strong enough to battle against our monster bit spirits.”

Before they try, the sirens and the rescue car drive them crazy, when Framba says, “We gotta get out of here.” that caused Setiaph to push both Raven & Apriell to Steve. Drake said, “You kids, will get this win, but we’ll be back.” as they vanish in the darkness.

Then some flashlight’s shine on the kid’s faces to see two men running to them, one man said, “Are you kids alright?” “Who was driving & controlling the train!?” said the other one. The American team said, “it in unison, “It is a very long story.” as they got their stuff to the rescue car headed to Paris, France.

Inside the vehicle, TJ said to his friends, “Well we beat them, but what do we do, when they come back?” “I think to be ready for them, we have kept those creeps from our bit spirits. We have the world championship to go on.” said Raven. Shelby said, “And we have a baby and two pets to care for during our first time.” “When we work together, nothing will stop us.” said Raven. TJ said as he pulled out his bey, “We are the Elemental Bladers of America, right Dragoon?” as Dragoon’s bit shines in 1 second.

Now the America bey team is together, but they got a little monster problems in Europe, so they will be ready for them and the world championship.
This is the 12th chapter of the Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force Series:

Chapter 12: The spearing unicorn: Spear Uni Striker

On a little cloudy night in Paris, France. The Elemental Bladers were sleeping in a hotel room in Paris. Inside of Raven, Paris, France were on fire & ruined with lightning bolts. As he was tied up in rope to said, “Oh no, Paris, France, what happened to it?”

Then a voice suddenly said, “I know why that.” as Raven turned around to the Dark Monster Haunted Blader glowingly to said, “Not you creepers again.” as the monster revealed themselves. Drake said, “It is I, Drake with my haunted bros, Fenris, Framba, Setiaph, & Abharan.” “What is it, you halloween freak want from me?!” said Raven in freight. Fenris said, “Oh that, we want you to join us on our mission.” “To collect and steal bit spirits on the planet started with your friends.” said Framba.

“No way, I will never give my friend’s Bit Spirits to you creeps.” said Raven. Fenris said, “Well, then you let us no choice, but feel the wrath of ours!” as he, Framba, Drake, & Abharan launch their beys at Raven, when he gets free to run as fast, he can.

Soon three out of the four monster beys unleashed the spirits inside them. As they got close to Raven, he was too scared to wake up before DracuBat bit him with its fangs. Raven said, “Ahhhhh! (gasp) woah that was crazy.” While the others were asleep, Raven took a look at Paris through the window and said, “We better hope to be safe for the European Championship and those creeps can even go into dream to scare you.” when he went back to sleep, Ethan pulled out his Dranzer Flare to said, “I got to practice to battle them & the championship, are you with me?” as Dranzer bit glowed for one second for a yes.

In the morning, the American bey team (except for Ethan) walk down a street in Paris. Angel was pushing Apriell in a red & yellow baby carriage. Shelby said, “Wow, the city of light is beautiful.” “The Champ Elysees is one of the famous streets in Paris, France.” said Raven.

Katie said it to Drew, “Hey, why was it, Ethan not here with us?” “He told me that he was doing some practice on some new moves, before he left the hotel.” said Drew. as they walk by the Arc de Triomphe. Angel said, “Hey, I saw that in a book in Paris.” as they headed to it .

Steve said, “Man, that area is huge. Paris is Amazing.” looking at the arc. When Raven looked at a beyblade poster on some building’s windows to said, “Checkout these posters on the window, seen like beyblade is very popular in different places in the world.” as the Elemental Bladers, then headed to the Eiffel Tower for a far view of the city.

Inside the elevator that headed to the first floor, Shelby said, “Cool, I wish Ethan was here with us to see this.” as she sees the views in the elevator.

Katie said it to her friends, “We're going to check out the gift shop & the souvenirs.” “That is nice.” said Raven. Angel walked to the female elevator operator that looked like Gariga Snacha to said, “Where do we find telescopes in the tower?” “Oh, I think the breathtaking views of the second floor will do.” as she takes them to the second floor.

On the second floor, TJ was looking through the telescope of the views of Paris in the direction of the Arc de Triomphe to said, “Dang, from here that arch looks very small.” “Oh Apriell, do you want to see?” said Angel. Apriell said, “(Giggles) huh-huh.” as she was picked up by Angel to the telescope for her to look through it. Raven said, “Did you guys that Gustave Eiffel and Two other built this tower from 1-28-1887.” “Wow, that's about like 120 years?” said TJ. Angel said, “When we find Ethan, let go to the Louvre Museum to see some good artwork.” as she held Apriell.

TJ said, “Yeah, I like to see the famous Mona Lisa because one of my favorite characters is named after the painter, Leonardo Da Vinci.” as he looked at the window  for some minutes. Angel and Raven said it in unison, “Cool.” as they turn their heads to see TJ pointed at Abharan & Framba on the window for Raven to say it in fright, “Oh those are the members of the Dark Monster Haunted Bladers, Framba and Abharan that chase us here.”

Both Abharan & Framba said in unison, “We found you, children!” as the kids scream very loudly, “Ahhhhhhh!” that noise was so loud to reach the first floor for their friends to hear them. Drew said, “TJ!” “Angel!” said Katie. Steve said, “Raven!” “And Apriell!” said Shelby. As they looked at the elevator Steve said, “Come on let's move it, guys!” “Yeah!” said Drew, Shelby, and Katie in unison. As they headed to the elevator.

“Please somebody, save us!” said all three kids holding Apriell in their arms to check if the creeps are gone. TJ said, “They are gone, I think?” “Hey guys, this is getting freaking.” said Raven as he held the baby girl, when the others looked around. Suddenly a voice said, “Hey kids, sorry for the wait that long, but we think we want something from you.” as the kids turn around to see Framba & Abharan got their launcher ready, while the rest of the monster bey team appear behind them. Drake said, “You kids give us . . .” “Those Bit spirits in your hands . . .” said Fenris. Setiaph said, “Right about now!” as they pull out their launchers ready.”

“Never in years, monster freaks!” said TJ. Angel said, “That right gets lost!” as their friends ran to them, when Drew said, “You guys!” No.” “They came here?!” said Katie. Steve said, “We don’t get a break from them?!” “The Dark Monster Haunted Bladers!” as the six kids got ready to battle, Raven said, “Oh man, even with our odds in our favor, we’ll be crushed, Ethan hurry up!”

By the Colonne Vendome, Dranzer Flare was climbing on the pillar, then did a backflip to the ground back in Ethan’s right hand. When a photographer that looks like Mania Tarragona with a blue video camera runs by him. Ethan said it after he looked at her face, “Hey, you look someone, I know.” “Oh, I do, but can you let me take a picture and video of you & your bey?” as Ethan loaded Dranzer into his beylauncher then said, “Sure thing. Back at the Eiffel Tower’ second level, Drake said, “Give us all your bit spirits, kids. It's your last chance.”

“What your answer, kids?” said Fenris. TJ tells them, the Elemental Blader’s answer, “Our Answer is no way, idiots!” “Why, you guys want our bit spirits from us?” said Drew. Fenris said. “Sorry boy, not telling.” “Wait, I think they want to know about it, I’ll tell it to you little ones.” said Drake as he began to tell the U.S.A bey team about it.

“Long time ago, we did a little bad damage after four of us got defeated in battle by four european’s bit spirits, so we all vow to collect all bit spirits in the whole planet for our revenge.” “Is that really it?” said Katie. Drake said, “Quiet girl, this tale will make you understand why we did it, my story begins, when I was beaten by Elbert in Germany.” as a flash back show Griffin Destroyer smash Drake’s bey into ten pieces. Elbert said it to Drake, “You are not worthy to beat me.” “True your bit spirit beat me & I am not worthy , a million curses will be on your pride to remember this.” said Drake.

Somewhere in Scotland, Drake said, “After me, was Fenris.” as a salamander with flaming wings like bit spirit in yellow orange color from a red orange bey crush Fenris’ bey in halves. Then a boy with two gray marks along his maroon brownish hair and eyes, wearing a red orange shirt, dark red vest, & gray shorts said it to Fenris, “You lost the battle, sorry.” as the broken bey fell behind Fenris, he said, “I lost, how could that be?” “You’re weak that's why.” said the Scotland boy. Fenris said, “Your bit spirit beat me, I will get revenge on you, if not someone will do it for me!”

Drake said, “In Rome, Italy, Setiaph was defeated by a beast with two heads.” as show the amphisbaena like bit spirit with double pair of wings, little arms, and four legs appear as its sea green bey attack the mummy / garuda beige bey to pieces by Setiaph. A Italian boy with blonde hair,  orangish yellow eyes, wearing a light green shirt & lavender short said, “You lose, too bad.” “Impossible . . .” said Setiaph.

Somewhere in Paris, France, an unicorn with magenta / hot pink armor-like bit spirit appeared, while Drake said, “Framba got defeated by an unicorn bit spirit in France.” as the Magenta pink bey smash down on Framba’s bey into fourths by left foot. Then a france girl with light green hair, light blue eyes, wearing a pink vest, purple shirt, cerulean skirt, light green shorts, and also a blue / pink hat with a little unicorn horn & goggle said, “Begone now, you thought will beat me, but my bit spirit is too strong for you to stop!” “I can’t believe, you never show me a weak moment of mercy.” said Framba on his knees in sadness. When Abharan ran to him by the back, then he said it to the france girl in anger, “Curse you, I swear to have revenge for my brothers. If I can’t do it, I believe a group of beyblade players will beat you four!”

“The bit spirits of those Europeans.” said Drake. Fenris said, “Put us inside of the neither underworld.” “If we obtain our very own spirits of nightmares?” said Setiaph. Abharan said, “I agree.” “Yes, little brother, we will be masters to collect any Bit Spirits in the whole planet to get revenge on those four, who have humiliated us!” said Framba. “We will have revenge together, we are the Dark Monster Haunted Bladers!” said the five of them as they got stuck by a dark grayish black lightning bolt from the deep dark black storm clouds in one second.

After a flash ago, the five men got up with their eyes glowing and holding their beys as the flashback ended. Drake said, “On that day, we got the power for our mission from the dark sky.” “Or the consequences will suffer on you for not giving those bit spirits to us.” said Fenris. TJ said, “Hey, to get a bit spirit, you have to earn it!” as Angel nobbed to agree. Framba said, “That rule was boring, so we follow our better.” “Bring it, hallo freaks!” said both Drew & Steve. Setiaph said, “We’ll defeat you, very good.” “We think this won’t be sure about it?” said Katie. Shelby said, “Heck yeah, like she said.” “Very soon, we will catch all the planet’s bit spirits with our hands, starting with yours. Brother, charge!” as the Dark Monster Haunted Bladers launch their beys at the kids. TJ said, “Don’t think so, creeps, Let it rip!” “Take that!” said Drew,. Katie Said, “Yea!” “Rip!” said Steve, Shelby, and Angel as they launched their beys against them.

As the monster bit spirits came out including Abharan’ spirit that is a merman / shark hybrid one. At the Colonne Vendome, Dranzer Flare did a triple front flips, then jumped into Ethan’s left hand. He said it to the photographer, “So, you got enough of me & Dranzer?” “Yeah, that's it!” said the photographer. When Ethan turned his head to the Eiffel Tower with flashing lights to say, “Oh great, those haunted weirdos are back, see you later.” as he ran to the tower. The photographer said, “Well, good luck, Ethan.”
In the Eiffel Tower, all 11 beys were duking out on one another. Abharan said, “MerShark!” “FranbieZ!” said Framba. Setiaph said, “Cenotruda!” “Lycanrir!” said Fenris. Drake said, “DracuBat, Go!” Raven said, “I don’t know, Apriell, but TJ’s group is holding them off until a miracle comes for us.”

Katie said, “Man, that tough.” “These won’t quit.” said Shelby. As their beys get hit hard by MerShark. Lycanrir attacked on both Driger & Strata Dragoon as Drew said, “(Grunt) hold on.” “Don’t let up!” said Steve. Angel said, “What do we do next?” “Just stay strong!” said TJ. as Dragoon and UniPegasus being triple attacked by DracuBat, Cenotruda, & Franbiez.

Shelby said, “Bison Charger, full force!” “Attack, Draciel!” said Katie. Drew said, “Driger, go!” “Full attack, Strata Dragoon!” said Steve. Raven said, “You guys, got it!” “Go, go.” said Apriell. TJ said, “Trying on our best at them!” “Yeah!” said Angel. As their bit spirit gets back to back for a plan. TJ said, “What do we do?” “Don’t worry, backup is here.” as the Elemental Bladers turned to the right to see Ethan. The girls said, “Ethan.” “Yeah!” said both Drew and Steve. TJ said, “So, bud? Want to give a hand?”

Fenris said, “Give us, your bit spirit, to know good for you.” “I think this is my answer, no way!” said Ethan. As he pulls out his bey onto his launcher at Fenris to say, “What are your lost words, wolf breath?” “Give that kid, a merciless finish, Lycanrir!” as Ethan launches his bey, while someone is watching the battle. Ethan said, “Time to finish this, Dranzer!” as he summoned the aqua flame phoenix spirit as the were wolverine one got beaten in one strike.

Abhara said, “Bother Fenris!” “Look like we’re defenseless for that one!” said Setiaph. Framba said, “Each of us will be beaten one by one from these kids!” “No, what, curse you little braaaat!” said Fenris, when he was vanishing in the shadow dark. As the D.M.H.Bs were scared by them. TJ said, “Elemental Bladers, attack!” “Draciel!” said Katie. Drew said, “Driger!” “Bison Charger!” said Shelby. Steve said, “Strata Dragoon!” “UniPegasus!” said Angel. Then said it together in unison, “Go!” as the 6 bit spirits join in with Dranzer for a counterattack.

Both Draciel & Bison Charger tag team on DracuBat, Driger and Dranzer turn Cenotruda into ribbon strips, Strata Dragoon crush MerShark with his claws, then Dragoon & UniPegasus charge at FranbieZ, while TJ and Angel said in unison, “Yeah, you’re our to beat!” as their beys finish this on Framba’s. The monster beys stop spinning one by one. As the Elemental Blader’s beys return, TJ said, “We did it.” “We win together . . .” said Drew. Shelby, Katie, Steve, Raven, and Angel said with him in unison, “As one with teamwork!” “Then the losers are you guys, so bye bye.” said Ethan.

Setiaph said, “We will be back soon.” “And we'll handle you seven kids later.” “Next time, we will be stronger!” said Fenris. Drake said, “You seven will use the elements in this planet to beat us, but you need the power that lets your beys to defeat the four European spirits in England.” as they disappear in the dark shadow.

Raven said, “Thank Ethan, for the save.” “You’re welcome, I've been working on new moves of my own.” said Ethan. Shelby said, “You did a good one to show them your strength.” “Oh yeah!” said Steve. Then a voice said, “Wow, that is one of type amazing beybattle, I've ever seen in my life.” as the same French girl inside the building walked to them & held a pink magenta bey with unicorn heads on it.

“I was planning to do a surprise attack on these creeps.” said the French girl. Katie said, “No, we manage that, but who’re you?” “Oh, sorry. I’m Sephora Poland or Olivier for easy to remember and my bey, Spear Uni Striker.” as she shows the American bey team, her beyblade with the unicorn bit spirit on it. Drew gasped in shock to said, “Wait, you’re the one that has the unicorn bit spirit to beat Framba.” “Yes. I am impressed that you guys defeat them even with those powers, maybe you guys control the powers of your bit spirit?” said Olivier.

TJ said, “We don’t need to tell ours what to do with their wills.” “Yeah, they are team partners, we help each other like family.” said Shelby.

Olivier said, “Well, good luck seeing my hometown, Au revoir.” as she walked off. After that the Elemental Bladers were at the bottom  of the tower. TJ said, “Well we should go first?” “Let's go to the museum to take pictures of Mona Lisa.” said Angel. Katie said, “I’ll be shopping in some store even getting a baby swimming suit for Apriell.”

“I go to find a restaurant to get taken out back at the hotel.” said Drew. Ethan said, “I’ll find some people that know Olivier in Paris’ alley.” “So where do we meet up?” said TJ. Raven said, “How about that spot with a flower field?” “That will do.” said the others. As Katie went to the store, Drew went to the restaurant area, Ethan to the alley way, while TJ, Steve, Angel, Raven, Shelby, & Apriell went to the Louvre Museum to see the famous painting of Leonardo Da Vinci.

The group made to the Louvre Museum to see lots of people by the museum entrance’s left side. Angel asked a man in a green shirt and light brown pants to say, “Excuse me sir, what's going on here?” “Oh someone is having the museum’ left side closed to see the paintings, so the other side is still free to the public.” said the man.

As the kids walk in the Louvre’s right side to see the famous Mona Lisa, when they get there. TJ said, “Wow, the painting of the great Leonardo Da Vinci, the Mona Lisa.” Shelby took a picture of me with the painting.” as Shelby pulled out a camera that she got from the Eiffel Tower’s gift shop to take pictures of her friends by the painting. In the last picture, a voice said, “Hey, how about I take this one for you?” as Shelby turns around to see Olivier behind her.

“Ah Olivier, well sure.” said Shelby as she gave the camera to Olivier, headed to her friends for a picture. Olivier said, “Ok, say cheese.” “Cheese!” said the kids as she took the photo of them with the Mona Lisa. Olivier handed back the camera to Shelby as She said, “Here you go?” “Thank you.”  said Shelby.” Olivier said, “You’re welcome.” as she walked to the left side of the museum. At a big french store in the toy selection, she saw lots of beys after getting some stuff, even 3 baby swimming suits for Apriell, she said, “These french beyblade look cool, I think I got enough for 12 of them. As Katie accidentally bumps into an employee that looks like Lenore Merida behind  for Katie said, “Oh sorry.” “This is fire, what is it?” said the female employee. Katie said, “No thank, I was going to check out.” as she smiled.

Drew was walking by restaurants to find a burger restaurant to take out some foods for his friends, when he was out with the foods, Drew saw a pastry baker girl that look like Angelia Caketian giving out free pack of cupcakes by a baker, he went by the stand to said, “Said, are you selling cupcakes for free?” “Yes, so how many boxes do you want?” said the young pastry baker. Drew said, “I take two, hey that Olivier on the picture frame.” “Oh yeah, she is very talented to own some restaurants & bakers like this one.”

As TJ’s group has a snack in a park by a set of benches near a snack cart eating some sandwiches from a food stand called Mich Sandwiches. TJ, Steve, and Raven eating grilled bologna & cheese sandwiches, Angel, Shelby have 3 cheese sandwiches on grain, while Apriell eats a regular PB and J sandwich on the baby carriage. TJ said, “Man, these sandwiches are amazing!” “Yeah, I wonder what things that Paris got?” said Shelby. “I think there then that.” said Olivier as she walked up to them with a bag of peanut butter chocolate candies.

“Hey Olivier, what are those in the bag?” said Shelby. Olivier said, “Oh those are homemade candies of peanut butter and chocolate & follow me.” as she gives the bag to Angel, while taking them to somewhere in the northwest on foot, while Katie went on the street with the stuff, she sees Drew by a pastry baker.

She walked by him and said, “Hey Drew, what up?” “Just getting off for our team, but did you know that that girl, Olivier, is a talented chef and baker?” said Drew. as Katie said in shock, “What, but she is a Champion bey player.” “And also a chef / baker in some restaurants.” as they walk to the Jardin Des Tuileries to meet their friends in.

As TJ’s group walked with Olivier, Raven said, “Hey, where are we going?” “Oh, to the beautiful spot in Paris, Jardin Des Tuileries.” said Olivier. When they got there, a beystadium with beautiful art design of France was in between the 3 paths of the water fountains. Shelby said, “Hey, why is there a stadium in that spot.” “Oh that, I love to battle in the beautiful.” said Olivier. TJ said, “Ok, but can you tell us, why Framba battle you, you own us hat, right?” “Sure thing, Framba challenged me into a battle, because he was impatient to wait for me & didn't have a spirit, his own, so I had to beat him badly and it was embarrassing.”

“Ouch, that gotta hurt him and I don’t believe that sound for responsibility on that?” said Steve. Olivier said, “What do you mean by that?” “Well, Steve means that sometimes, we have to take responsibility for our actions.” said Shelby. Angel said, “Since you, Elbert, & two other defeated 4 out of the Dark Monster Haunted Bladers, they plan to collect all the bit spirits as their revenge on you guys, so making it your responsibility.”

Olivier said, “Yeah, that be true, but I doubt that be a little one?” “By chasing ours from Andorra to France, you called that a little one?” said Angel. As Katie and Drew arrive in the Tuileries Garden to see their friends with Olivier. At an alleyway in the southeast side of Paris, Ethan’s Dranzer Flare were fighting against 4 beys until those four got beaten in 2 seconds as a gang of players looked at Ethan in shock. Then he said, “Ok, which one of you guys know Olivier / Sephora Poland?” at the garden, the 5 kids said it in shock unison, “No way, she is the French champion in Paris!” “Yes I’m and a talented chef at the same restaurant owned by my family.” said Olivier.

Angel said, “Dang, your family is really full loaded.” “How about a beybattle with me & my Driger Spark in that beystadium to see our bond in action.” said Drew as he pulled out his bey. The two kids walk to the stadium, while Olivier pulls her out to say, “Sure thing, I haven't battled for a long time.” “Ok, let's do this.” said Drew. as they loaded their beys into the beylauncher, when he said, “3 . . .” “2 . . .” said Olivier. Then both say, “1 . . . Let it rip!” as they launched the beys onto the stadium.

Driger and Uni Striker go around in high speed on the beystadium, while a crowd begins to get bigger & bigger. Katie said, “Woah, what with this crowd!?” “Well that's because seeing the French Bey Champion battling again.” said Shelby. Drew said, “Here I go, Driger!” as the gray bey started to attack the pink magenta one with three hits. Then Uni Striker hit the gray bey very little far as Olivier said, “Think that work on my bey, well here, mine.” “Man, she is good, but I got more tricks in my sleeve.” said Drew. as Drew gray bey begins to do a zig zag lightning style movement in the stadium.

The crowds chanted this as they said, “(Olivier x5).” as it got louder and louder. Ethan walked by his friends to say, “Man, it looks like a rock concert.” “Yeah, and Drew is getting trash hard.” said Shelby. As Driger got slam dunk hard by Uni Striker.

Olivier said, “Ok, now meet my bit spirit, Uni Striker!” as her bey’s bit started to glow in a deep magenta pink to unleash the unicorn bit spirit. TJ & the other said in unison, “It is about the same size as Griffin Destroyer!” “Hey, where do you get Uni Striker’s house shoes, from your family's own horse ranch?” said Drew making a joke. As Uni Striker tries to stamp the gray bey with its feet. Olivier said, “I hope you’re ready to give up, you are good, but you can’t even control the power of your own bit spirit.” “Hey, I don’t need to master his power, I just treat Driger like a partner and family member with heart & spirit in a bond, you treat Uni Striker like a soldier without connecting your hearts as one. You're going down!” said Drew. as Driger goes high speed for Uni Striker confused with the after images. Olivier said it, When the magenta pink bey go side to side make an earthquake vibration and energize in hot pink lightning elemental coat, “Ok, Special Attack Move, Uni Striker’s Grand Earth Victories Shake!”

It causes the stadium to shake & attack Driger at the same speed. Drew said, “Darn it, how do I get to beat this overgrown horned unicorn?” as he felt a big breeze of wind from the west that gave him an idea. TJ said, “Come on Drew, can you think this a practice for the world championship!” “What, the world championship in Europe!?” said Olivier in shock. Drew said, “Yep, we are the American Beyblade team, The Elemental Bladers are competing in the European World Championship to win it, Driger flies in the wind!” as the gray bey gliding in the big breeze of wind about 29  feet above Uni Striker to summon the White tiger spirit in a beautiful green tornado with light green lightning bolts appearance to impress Olivier in amazed to said, “What beauty of green shades,”

As Driger dive down at Uni Striker for a sneak dive attack, when Drew said, “Driger, dive wind claw attack!” “Uni Striker, go head on!” said Olivier. As the two bit spirits head butted each other in a collision with green and magenta elemental energies that brighten the sky in 10 second. When the flash fainted down. The crowds see the two beys flying away from the stadium & stop spinning by their owner’s feet at the same time making it a tie.

Katie said, “Wow, it is a tie.” as the crowd talk about the beybattle of Drew and Olivier. When the French champion said, “Enough, the battle is a draw nothing more.” as both players pick up their beys, while the Elemental Bladers cheer for Drew. TJ said, “Way a go, Drew.” “Yeah, you almost got her.” said Katie. As Drew said it with a smile, “Thank, you guys.” when Olivier walked up to the kids to said, “Drew, you are good for an american beyplayer.” “Same go for you as a french beyplayer, thank you for the match. I think if we battle stronger opponents like you & Elbert, we’ll be ready for our first world championship in Europe.” said Drew.

Olivier said, “I know someone that is stronger than me, it Enriches Tornance, but he lived in Italy.” “Wait, that country is next to each other.” said Ethan. TJ said, “Where in Italy, can we find him?” “He lived in the capital city of Rome, Italy for the Italian champion with his bey, Twin Amphil Dracor.” said Olivier. As she walked home. Katie said, “Cool, I take this one, okay?” “Sure thing.” said Shelby. Steve said, “Alright, our new destination is Rome, Italy.” “We’ll go to that place in four days for more sightseeing.” said Angel. As the American bey team headed back to the hotel to see lots of dishes on the table in paper plate boxes as gifts from Olivier.

Now the American bey team are going on a battle training to fight the best four beyplayers in Europe, they’re going to Rome, Italy to face the Italian bey champion, Enriches Tornance and Twin Amphil Dracor, his bey. Let see how the yellow shine beyplayer, Katie, handles this one?

Hope you guys like it?
These are the blueprints of the Elemental Blader's Nine Beys from my Elemental Warriors: Beyblade Elemental Force Series:
Bison Charger
Draciel Fort Shell
Dragoon Cyclone
Dragoon Wind Attacker
Dranzer Fire Changer
Dranzer Flare
Driger Spark
Strata Dragoon Earth Spike
and UniPegasus

DG Wind Attacker & DZ Fire Changer Blueprints:

[Image: latest?cb=20201207003529]

Their Element Blade Base blueprints:

[Image: latest?cb=20201207003542]

DG Cyclone & DZ Flare Blueprints:

[Image: latest?cb=20201207003816]

DC Fort Shell and DI Spark Blueprints:

[Image: latest?cb=20201207004058]

Strata DG Earth Spike and Bison Charger Blueprints:

[Image: latest?cb=20201207004327]

UniPegasus Blueprints:

[Image: latest?cb=20201207004457]

I hope you guys like these & want to make 3D printed beys to test them out in beybattle.
This is really cool! Well thought-out too!
all those drawings
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:41 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: This is really cool! Well thought-out too!

Thank you, if you like to make these babies into 3D printed version as prototypes test out in battle?
yes I would like to
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:46 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:41 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: This is really cool! Well thought-out too!

Thank you, if you like to make these babies into 3D printed version as prototypes test out in battle?

Yeah! Definitely! But sadly.. I don't have a 3D Printer, but maybe, since I'm gonna be in an engineering/3D Printing class in January, I might be able to 3D Print if not all, then most of your beys in January to the end of June!
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:54 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:46 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Thank you, if you like to make these babies into 3D printed version as prototypes test out in battle?

Yeah! Definitely! But sadly.. I don't have a 3D Printer, but maybe, since I'm gonna be in an engineering/3D Printing class in January, I might be able to 3D Print if not all, then most of your beys in January to the end of June!

Awesome, which ones you will start on first?
I have a 3d printer
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:58 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:54 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Yeah! Definitely! But sadly.. I don't have a 3D Printer, but maybe, since I'm gonna be in an engineering/3D Printing class in January, I might be able to 3D Print if not all, then most of your beys in January to the end of June!

Awesome, which ones you will start on first?

Oh yeah, probably UniPegasus because it just looks so cool XD
uni pegasus not a thing
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:59 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:58 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Awesome, which ones you will start on first?

Oh yeah, probably UniPegasus because it just looks so cool XD

Nice, UniPegasus designs is a like a combination of Unicoloyn & Torch / Thunder Pegasus, so making this the very first ALicorn Based Beyblade, I hope you will like making that one?
ok you need a 3d printer first though

THERE IS NO THUNDER PEGASUS
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:03 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:59 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Oh yeah, probably UniPegasus because it just looks so cool XD

Nice, UniPegasus designs is a like a combination of Unicoloyn & Torch / Thunder Pegasus, so making this the very first ALicorn Based Beyblade, I hope you will like making that one?
Ooh! I'm definitely gonna make UniPegasus!
Here are the Nine Beys (expect UniPegasus) from details & the designs based on some O.G legends:

Spin Gear Rotation System type:
DG Wind Attacker - combination based on Ultimate / Spin Dragoon & Dragoon Grip Attacker.

DZ Fire Changer - a good combination of Frostic Dranzer & Dranzer Auto Balancer for good balance & change of attack and stamina modes.

SG Spin Gear Systems Type :
DG Cyclone - A combination beyblade of Dragoon Grip Attacker & Dragoon Storm with high speed & strong power attacks.

DZ Flare - is a combination of Dranzer Spiral & Dranzer Auto Balancer with a changing blade base from Attack to Stamina mode.

DC Fort Shell - A Defense combination of Draciel Metal Ball Defender & Master Draciel with a great power of defense.

DI Spark - is a combination of Driger Slash & Master Driger in a fusion for a good Stamina type bey in the tournament.
and also used by Spark

Strata DG Earth Spike - a strong combination of Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon / recolor Salamalyon & Strata Dragoon S with a sub attack ring for some Extra hits on it's opponents.

Bison Charger - Bison design of the attack ring is some beyblade like Tryhorn & Rock Bison, but with a full amount of attack power.
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:18 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here are the Nine Beys (expect UniPegasus) from details & the designs based on some O.G legends:

Spin Gear Rotation System type:
DG Wind Attacker - combination based on Ultimate / Spin Dragoon & Dragoon Grip Attacker.

DZ Fire Changer - a good combination of Frostic Dranzer & Dranzer Auto Balancer for good balance & change of attack and stamina modes.

SG Spin Gear Systems Type :
DG Cyclone - A combination beyblade of Dragoon Grip Attacker & Dragoon Storm with high speed & strong power attacks.

DZ Flare - is a combination of Dranzer Spiral & Dranzer Auto Balancer with a changing blade base from Attack to Stamina mode.

DC Fort Shell - A Defense combination of Draciel Metal Ball Defender & Master Draciel with a great power of defense.

DI Spark -  is a combination of Driger Slash & Master Driger in a fusion for a good Stamina type bey in the tournament.
and also used by Spark

Strata DG Earth Spike -  a strong combination of Bakuten Henkei Gaia Dragoon / recolor Salamalyon & Strata Dragoon S with a sub attack ring for some Extra hits on it's opponents.  

Bison Charger - Bison design of the attack ring is some beyblade like Tryhorn & Rock Bison, but with a full amount of attack power.
Ooh! Nice! Very interesting!
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:05 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ok you need a 3d printer first though

THERE IS NO THUNDER PEGASUS

not only are these his made up beys, these are plastic gen beys(before mfb, storm pegasus, l-drago, etc.)