23.08%
3PM
18.68%
none of the above
9.89%
Total: 100% 91 vote(s)
(Apr. 24, 2010  10:17 PM)Tysonz Wrote: Add me on the list beybattler
That is if you are having the tournament
ok sure. I will add you to the list right now.
Thanks and how come I can't view your Link?
(Apr. 24, 2010  10:37 PM)Tysonz Wrote: Thanks and how come I can't view your Link?
oops wrong link its because normal users cant view the event proposals
Can you give me a link I can view?
(Apr. 24, 2010  10:43 PM)Tysonz Wrote: Can you give me a link I can view?
well technicly this topic is now to give "hype" to my tournament now since toonpenguin abandoned his.
so any tips on how to build up some "hype" for this tournament
(Apr. 25, 2010  2:02 AM)beybattler Wrote: so any tips on how to build up some "hype" for this tournament
Hm, attempt not to double post, but, otherwhise, besides using the forum, there is not really a lot more that can be done outside YouTube, or telling your friends ...

Obviously contact the members that have posted in this topic though.
(Apr. 25, 2010  2:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2010  2:02 AM)beybattler Wrote: so any tips on how to build up some "hype" for this tournament
Hm, attempt not to double post, but, otherwhise, besides using the forum, there is not really a lot more that can be done outside YouTube, or telling your friends ...

Obviously contact the members that have posted in this topic though.
ok I didn't think of that but ok thanks Kai-V
Oh! And I can help build a vid or something on youtube! And what you can try doing is going to the map and contacting everyone on the East coast.
Also If you need people to come, I can bring a friend or two with me...Depending on the Location.
(Apr. 25, 2010  12:03 PM)Tysonz Wrote: Oh! And I can help build a vid or something on youtube! And what you can try doing is going to the map and contacting everyone on the East coast.
Also If you need people to come, I can bring a friend or two with me...Depending on the Location.
umm ok sure I guess you could make the video but send me a link to download it so that I can post it up also
Ok sure...but first I have to ask beybrad for help
(Apr. 25, 2010  2:13 PM)Tysonz Wrote: Ok sure...but first I have to ask beybrad for help
Hm, Brad does not work here anymore, and he has disabled private messaging ...
Oh yeah...Kai-V I pm'ed you.
Rawr Otakon needs to hurry up and get here!
(Apr. 26, 2010  3:17 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Rawr Otakon needs to hurry up and get here!
umm dude toonpenguin canceled his tournament because he was too busy but I will be hosting a tournament now so if you want then I could add you to the list of the east coast tournament im hosting
i can go maybe, but where is it going to be since toonpenguin is gone?
(Apr. 26, 2010  10:22 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: i can go maybe, but where is it going to be since toonpenguin is gone?
I'm not sure yet but first we have to get 8 people to agree to come
the video is up on youtube thanks to tysonz for making it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6zKG6fpsN8
new logo this one looks alot better
Attached Files

.gif   battlebladers2010.GIF (Size: 52.69 KB / Downloads: 133)
so do you guys like the new logo
Definitely
And Also Guys Heres A video made from Our Sponsors the UPBP in Mexico...Please Thank Kai95 for sponsoring us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpHPAdT7B3I
(Apr. 27, 2010  11:39 PM)Tysonz Wrote: And Also Guys Heres A video made from Our Sponsors the UPBP in Mexico...Please Thank Kai95 for sponsoring us.
btw remind him to fix the info in that video since he accidently used the info for toonpenguins tournament.
Sure....After we update the info.
Hi! Yes we are sponsoring this tournament, and helping to my friend Tysonz!

If you need something else please contact me on the PM system of WBO.

Let it RIP...Baltimore!