2PM
23.08%
3PM
18.68%
none of the above
9.89%
Total: 100% 91 vote(s)
Yes! In Baltimore, Maryland!
Thanks Kai95...There might be a change of dates and location update coming soon guys....So stick around
umm the date and place were assigned by toonpeguin but he abondoned his tournament so for this tournament the date and location are undecided. so they will probably be somewhere else
But Is it going to be near the release of the MfB blades?
(Apr. 29, 2010  10:53 PM)Tysonz Wrote: But Is it going to be near the release of the MfB blades?
it will be this summer so that nobody will miss it because of school
Yes, The event will be in summer. I will try to go, using my vacations
Ok...Cool....I look forward to seeing y'all
ok Kai95 I will add you to the list of people coming
Jeje Ok But i said I will try jeje. It´s very far for me.
(Apr. 30, 2010  1:32 AM)Kai95 Wrote: Jeje Ok But i said I will try jeje. It´s very far for me.
yeah really really far. whats the percent chance that you could even come
How many people are on the List beybattler...Cause I have a friend thats interested in coming his name is Ryan...Can you add him to the list?
(Apr. 30, 2010  12:04 PM)Tysonz Wrote: How many people are on the List beybattler...Cause I have a friend thats interested in coming his name is Ryan...Can you add him to the list?
so far we have 2 possibly 3 people coming and I think that they have to have accounts on here to be counted so get some of your friends to make accounts on here so that they can come.
Including us?
Id love to come...but living in texas kinda stops from doing that..........i have family out there so if i come there for summer ill definetly come! ill let ya no. for no i gotta focus on school.
Ok cool...Thanks....Beybattler add hm on the list as "possible"
(May. 02, 2010  5:18 PM)Flame Wrote: Ok cool...Thanks....Beybattler add hm on the list as "possible"
it has to be a definite "coming" for it to be approved. Tired
Awww man
Flame have you decided the hour and place?
Man just make it at otakon.
Hmm the friday is my bday... and I will be busy partying haha
Hmmm, I want to have it the weekend or 2 after the blades hit stores here in The U.s. and On the weekend like Saturday or Sunday....The time should either be 2 pm like many people voted and the place depends on how far I am from it.Well it looks like it will be at the park near Otakon.
Ok I will edit the video with the place and date

Here is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpHPAdT7B3I
(May. 08, 2010  5:48 PM)Flame Wrote: Hmmm, I want to have it the weekend or 2 after the blades hit stores here in The U.s. and On the weekend like Saturday or Sunday....The time should either be 2 pm like many people voted and the place depends on how far I am from it.Well it looks like it will be at the park near Otakon.
From viewing the last few pages of this topic I have noticed that "beybattler" is the person in charge of this tournament. but also I did not notice any posts with him assigning anybody to pick the Date, Time, Location, Hour, Etc. so why are you picking that stuff? also the new Beyblade's don't hit stores in the U.S. until around the end of August and this is a summer tournament.
Could you guys please have the tournament here in Orange Park, Florida two weeks after Metal Fusion hits the stores here please?
(May. 08, 2010  9:27 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 08, 2010  5:48 PM)Flame Wrote: Hmmm, I want to have it the weekend or 2 after the blades hit stores here in The U.s. and On the weekend like Saturday or Sunday....The time should either be 2 pm like many people voted and the place depends on how far I am from it.Well it looks like it will be at the park near Otakon.
From viewing the last few pages of this topic I have noticed that "beybattler" is the person in charge of this tournament. but also I did not notice any posts with him assigning anybody to pick the Date, Time, Location, Hour, Etc. so why are you picking that stuff? also the new Beyblade's don't hit stores in the U.S. until around the end of August and this is a summer tournament.

I was suggesting for it to be at that info. plus last time I checked I was helping beybattler.