24.18%
2PM
23.08%
3PM
18.68%
none of the above
9.89%
Total: 100% 91 vote(s)
EDIT: I AM NOT incharge of this event nor will I be able to attend. SO PLEASE do not PM me about why the date is when it is or if you can use a stamia type blade(Someone seriously asked me that) Or If I can attend( cause as it seems i most likly won't be able to) Thank You very much.

Whose in Charge: BDaichi

Date: Saturday ,July 31st 2010
Time: Approx 2Pm

Type of tournament : MFB

If you need any more info please see Bdaichi
You intend to get people to come from 6 states....

Good luck.
i was planning for the location is to be a equal distance of all the states .
Good luck with that one. Let's say State 1 and State 2 are an equal distance from State 3. Then, let's see here, it's not an equal distance from State 3, is it?

If you want a BIG tournament, i'd focus on a region rather than a coast. Like New England.
(Feb. 18, 2010  9:09 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Good luck with that one. Let's say State 1 and State 2 are an equal distance from State 3. Then, let's see here, it's not an equal distance from State 3, is it?

If you want a BIG tournament, i'd focus on a region rather than a coast. Like New England.

well getting a 3-4 state tournament together on its own is hard enough
Really, the only place where your master plan would work are those 4 states that's boarders create 4 perfect 90 Degree angles. Theres nothing like THAT on the east coast.

Good luck!
(Feb. 18, 2010  10:12 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Really, the only place where your master plan would work are those 4 states that's boarders create 4 perfect 90 Degree angles. Theres nothing like THAT on the east coast.

Good luck!

ok w/e it doesn't have to be a perfect distance from each state
besides before we even decide the location we need to make sure we have enough people to participate in the tournament
im in, but im in ohio
i still should be able to go if its near pennsylvania
maybe
(Feb. 18, 2010  11:53 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: im in, but im in ohio
i still should be able to go if its near pennsylvania
maybe

cool .
I was thinking on making a video to advertise the forums and specificly this thread
i might be able to go but it depends where its at so just put me down as a maybe
Put me down as maybe too, cause if it's close enough to Pennsylvania I might be able to go. How about a Tournament in Pennsylvania, and surrounding states. That way, you can include big cities in the tournaments? Just an idea, use it as you wish...

EDIT: DUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEE! Why would you remove NJ, there's a TON of bladers there!?
it's a maybe for me also, im in Maryland
(Feb. 23, 2010  12:15 AM)Ginga_Hagane109 Wrote: it's a maybe for me also, im in Maryland
woah dude same here where in maryland are you from im from elkton but i would only be able to go if it was around elkton maryland or somewhere in delawhare
nice! i don't think that's too far from where i'm at. i'm in Columbia. same, i don't think my parents would allow me to leave the state for the sake of 'battling tops' (according to my mom >_>)
i remove NJ b/c i'm planning for it too be in Pa or north Md b/c it seems alot of ppl could make it if it was at one of those. if anyone has specfic suggestion for a place to hold ie a park you know that could work please free to comment
well i live in elkton maryland its in the north maryland and i know some good places that could work if you want to know any just let me know but i think that meadow park would be a good place its easy to find and its pretty big but somebody would have to bring a stadium or elkton middle school or elkton high school those would be some pretty good places i think that either elkton middle school or meadow park would be the best places to go to or maybe even elkton central library they have rooms in their that can be used for stuff like that so here are my suggestions for if you have it in elkton

1. elkton middle school
2. elkton central library
3. meadow park
ok so if you decide to have it in elkton then just tell me and i can get it set up and get permission and all that stuff so lets see

for elkton middle school i would have to have our proposal typed and printed out so that i can use it to notify my principle (no im not little just because im in middle school i go to high school next school year) but my principle is pretty nice she will probably allow our tournament to happen there but after school hours though (well duh)

for the elkton central library i would also have to have our proposal typed and printed out so that i can get permission from the library to get to use one of the rooms for it

and for meadow park we would just be able to go at our own free will with no permission at all what so ever

but somebody would have to bring a stadium
thank u for the suggestions. after we get about 5-10 more suggestion (in different locations) then i will make a poll for this and the winning one will be the location
(Feb. 23, 2010  1:50 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: thank u for the suggestions. after we get about 5-10 more suggestion (in different locations) then i will make a poll for this and the winning one will be the location

possible you could have it somewhere on the east side of ohio?
If you do it in PA, maybe Reeves Park. Lots of open grass space, and there's by a park to play on when your done battling, I know we have young-er members on this board. I think that there is also a bathroom, not really sure. not in the city, but...

Ginga_Hagane109, I feel you. Time to do some convincing!
(Feb. 23, 2010  2:31 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: possible you could have it somewhere on the east side of ohio?

well we can but you'd probably be the only one to attend cause it seems most of us are in PA/MD

BladerAce17 i added your request to the list
(Feb. 23, 2010  10:01 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: well we can but you'd probably be the only one to attend cause it seems most of us are in PA/MD
lol just close to it then
hey today i was a bit busy looking for info on some stuff and so i was talking to some people at the library and we might be able to use the event rooms after all so if we decide for then just let me know so that i can get permission
Just have it at Otakon during the summer.
Makes much more sense.
Importing from Canada won't be that much more expensive.
(Feb. 23, 2010  10:22 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Just have it at Otakon during the summer.
Makes much more sense.
i dont even know what otakon is aand its because we want to have it as soon as possible
(Feb. 23, 2010  10:22 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Just have it at Otakon during the summer.
Makes much more sense.

that's a great idea! tons of fans pour in to the east coast for Otakon alone, i don't think it will be too much of a hassle to get a tourney together then (IMO anyways)

stormpegasus: Otakon is an annual large scale anime convention that takes place in Baltimore in the convention center. it only lasts for 1 weekend, but it shouldn't be hard to find Beyblade fans there that would want to join