24.18%
2PM
23.08%
3PM
18.68%
none of the above
9.89%
Total: 100% 91 vote(s)
(Mar. 03, 2010  5:29 AM)BDaichi Wrote: I am trying to rave it up and hang with girls hahaha.

How old are you? And to what music(rave).
(Mar. 04, 2010  12:22 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: How old are you? And to what music(rave).
wow a tournament in maryland i might be able to come but i would have to be in the plastic or hms portion because i dont have any mfb beyblades yet im waiting until they come out in america
Why did you quote me? But yeah, it should be fun!
(Mar. 04, 2010  12:22 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: How old are you? And to what music(rave).

I am 18
And Otakon has a rave friday and sat night from 8pm -2am
Just so everyone knows
Otakon is like 55 or either 65 dollars. for the whole weekend.
(I feel like we shouldn't have't a blader passport fee, but I don't know if mods will call it official then lol)
www.otakon.com
Penguin said that he wanted it to be near Otakan, but not necessarily inside. But that sounds like fun, the rave!
I still have not recived a response from Otakon yet.

If this get big enough then it probably come offical so it would mean its 5 dollars entrance if u dnt have a pass(which shouldnt be much seeing how u should be a good chuck of money with u for parking,Food,Etc)
$5 is reasonable, assuming enough people show up. Any more confirmations yet?

EDIT: I checked, and the 8 people I PMed have been offline.
Psh we really don't need a room idk XD
They give rooms to panels and janx.
We can just take a corner and battle.
Rock it old school lol.
hey sorry that post that quoted bladerace17 sorry but that wasnt posted by stormpegasus it was posted by me sorry our accounts got merged yesterday but put me on the list for the tournament i might be able to come
EDIT 8: If there is going to be a prize ( i believe there might be) there will be a prize for both the MFB and the free tournament.
[/quote]

oh thats cool what will the prizes be
(Mar. 04, 2010  11:25 PM)beybattler Wrote: hey sorry that post that quoted bladerace17 sorry but that wasnt posted by stormpegasus it was posted by me sorry our accounts got merged yesterday but put me on the list for the tournament i might be able to come
EDIT 8: If there is going to be a prize ( i believe there might be) there will be a prize for both the MFB and the free tournament.

oh thats cool what will the prizes be
[/quote]

As for now none because why should i order a prize and then find out were not having it. probably whats gonna happen is if we have it i will order the prizes 2 -3 weeks prior to the tournament
(Mar. 04, 2010  11:54 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: oh thats cool what will the prizes be

As for now none because why should i order a prize and then find out were not having it. probably whats gonna happen is if we have it i will order the prizes 2 -3 weeks prior to the tournament
[/quote]

oh well that makes sense. so where will the tournament be if otakon doesnt let us hold it there.
beybattler, it's fine I just was wonderingSmile

BTW, Penguin, prizes shouldn't be HUGE, but because of new releases, there will be more of a selection. Maybe wait a bit to hear about new blade releases?
Prize should be, if a girl wins XD
A kiss from me lol
Jk jk
(Mar. 05, 2010  12:48 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Prize should be, if a girl wins XD
A kiss from me lol
Jk jk

LOL, you wish!
Well for MFB Prizes i was thinking 1 TT/Sono kong blade(value 20) or 2 hasbro blades(val: 10 each with shipping)
As for plastics i'm not sure.

Also if there were prizes there could be a 3 dollar fee in adition to the required 5 for the WBO.
the 3 would cover the cost of the prize(s).

ALSO if more ppl show up lets say 20 then the winner could get a prize or prize(s) worth up 60

So do u think charging 3 is fair, and do u think the more that show up the better the prize(s) should be?
(Mar. 05, 2010  1:12 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Well for MFB Prizes i was thinking 1 TT/Sono kong blade(value 20) or 2 hasbro blades(val: 10 each with shipping)
As for plastics i'm not sure.

Also if there were prizes there could be a 3 dollar fee in adition to the required 5 for the WBO.
the 3 would cover the cost of the prize(s).

ALSO if more ppl show up lets say 20 then the winner could get a prize or prize(s) worth up 60

So do u think charging 3 is fair, and do u think the more that show up the better the prize(s) should be?
here is an idea how about the winner of the MFB portion gets 3 new hasbro MFB beyblades the winner of the HMS portion gets 2 new hasbro MFB beyblades and the winner of the plastics portion gets 1 new MFb hasbro beyblade and for the cost to enter the tournament how about we do somewhere betwenn $5-$8
(Mar. 05, 2010  1:17 AM)beybattler Wrote: here is an idea how about the winner of the MFB portion gets 3 new hasbro MFB beyblades the winner of the HMS portion gets 2 new hasbro MFB beyblades and the winner of the plastics portion gets 1 new MFb hasbro beyblade and for the cost to enter the tournament how about we do somewhere betwenn $5-$8

well WBO require u to have a bladers passport(10) or pay 5 dollars up front. So .. if u add5-8 it gonna run a person 10-18 dollars

2 more things i doubt there be a hms part to the tournament.
2nd i was thinking if there is 2 tournaments we'd have to split the money for prizes in half.
IE if 20 came and each paid 10(5 for WBO and 5 for prize cost) then the winners of each tournament would get prizes of 50 dollars in value.

Also 1 more idea we could have double elimation. Lets say u lose in MFB well ur then put in the losers bracket and then those that lost b4 fight for another prize. Thus meaning the prize money would be split 4 ways.
using the example above each winner would get 25 dollars in prizes

It would actually be 20 b/c of shipping from my house to the winners
$10 isn't much, so that's good. And 1st place could get a new Blade, 2nd would get 1 random starter, and 3rd could get a random booster? Just an idea. Double elim is great for a second chance, and have a losers' prize.
It would actually be 20 b/c of shipping from my house to the winners
[/quote]well why woudnt you just give the winner their prize there instead of shipping it to them ?
(Mar. 05, 2010  1:35 AM)beybattler Wrote: It would actually be 20 b/c of shipping from my house to the winners
well why woudnt you just give the winner their prize there instead of shipping it to them ?
[/quote]

I agree with beybattler. As a side note, beybattler, you can just hit the "Quote" button inder the post to quote it. It's much easier.
well I highly doubt that we would be able to have it at otakon that's dreaming to big. they will probably say no and its pretty expensive to get into otakon tickets to get in that place cost alot then there is parking
edit: and don't forget the cost of gas money.
The reason i'd ship is b/c i was planning on the winner to say what beys they want. wouldn't u be annoyed if u won and ur prizes were all blades u had
(Mar. 05, 2010  1:46 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: The reason i'd ship is b/c i was planning on the winner to say what beys they want. wouldn't u be annoyed if u won and ur prizes were all blades u had
oh well now that you say that it makes since. but if otakon says no then where will the tournament be held.
Well, that's one way to go about it...
how much will it even cost to get into otakon anyway
ok so it's probably like $25 to get into otakon $20 gas $15 parking and $10 to enter the tournament thats about $70 so i think we should really hold it somewhere else