[East Coast, USA] NEW The Beysharks Team

(Apr. 23, 2011  5:44 PM)Storm Scorpio Wrote: Nevermind, I decided to make my own team. ^^

T^T Well THAT's nice to know.

@Ulitmatefry Most likely. What dates are good for you guys? My Summer Break starts around June 20 or something...
Well then, I guess I'll make some dates.

POTENTIAL MEETING DATES (these are not the official meeting dates, we will discuss them if need be)

JUNE:
-Saturday, 25th

JULY:
-Saturday, 2nd
-Sunday, 10th
-Saturday, 16th
-Saturday, 30th

AUGUST:
-Saturday, 13th
-Sunday, 21st
-Saturday, 27th

These dates are based on my own schedule and when I personally am free. If anyone would like to propose weekday meetings, you may do so. We may also meet in local tournaments and (hopefully) a BeyDays tournament.

Edit: Meetings may not be as frequent as they appear. Meeting dates are subject to change and may have leaders not attending.

LOCAL (official) TOURNAMENTS:

-Blademore, Maryland (Maryland)
-Topsy Turnpike (New Jersey)
-Brooklyn's Battalion (New York) (BeyDays)

Contact me and/or other Beyshark members if you are attending any of these tournaments.
I could do any of the days bio. My mom is a teacher so she has summer off too. August 27th might be a little late for me though, I think thats the teacher work week and my mom works everyday during it.
Anything new around here? Been gone for a while.

@DBB: Nyan nyan nyan nyanyan nyan nyannyan nyan nyan nyan nyannyannyan nyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyannyanyannyannyan!

UPDATE: Also, I might need this group to ally with mine, the Soulless Children. Will ya?
Name: BEYRULER(not sharing my real name sorry)
State: NY(if thats ok)
Beyblade Type: defense
What place would you like to have: any doesnt matter
Experience: awesome,as a matter of fact im the best in my town with beys
Able to come to meeting: no
Why you want to join: figured it would be fun getting to know knew bladers and battling strong bladers
14! Again...
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:19 PM)beyruler123 Wrote: Name: BEYRULER(not sharing my real name sorry)
Why you want to join: figured it would be fun getting to know knew bladers and battling strong bladers

You're in! You are dubbed a Beyshark Blader.

Ultimatefry =? Huh =? (sorry, I haven't been on this thread in awhile)
(Jun. 14, 2011  9:07 PM)DarkBioBlade Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:19 PM)beyruler123 Wrote: Name: BEYRULER(not sharing my real name sorry)

You're in! You are dubbed a Beyshark Blader.

Ultimatefry =? Huh =? (sorry, I haven't been on this thread in awhile)
What is this thing? -> =?

I said that because I wasn't on for a while. You are confyooosing mee.
*BUMP* I think I might go to Topsy Turnpike. I go to NJ sometimes.
Is this team dead now?
probab;y, we don't have much going for us, no one goes to the meetings, or well, replies to any possible meetings here. And mr. leader hasn't posted here in awhile either.
T^T Ah well. No confirmations on any disbandment. Just check in here once a week until i get some PM from said leader. I'm wayy to busy to do this anyway...

Nyan to all the Beysharks, and never forget your blading spirit! =3
(Jun. 28, 2011  2:51 PM)DarkBioBlade Wrote: T^T Ah well. No confirmations on any disbandment. Just check in here once a week until i get some PM from said leader. I'm wayy to busy to do this anyway...

Nyan to all the Beysharks, and never forget your blading spirit! =3

Has he PMed you ever? I checked his page and the last post he did was in April.
Alright, I think it's over...
I would love to join the beysharks it seems awesome and I fit the requirements
(Jul. 10, 2011  10:02 PM)HKerbecs76 Wrote: I would love to join the beysharks it seems awesome and I fit the requirements

if you haven't read around the thread-this place is pretty dead, no one post here anymore.
Since there has been no PM or communication from our original leader, I am disbanding the Beysharks. If the team is remade (again) or if reincarnated into a new team, original members will be notified, but you may feel free to join a different team. If you are still following this thread, please make one last post or PM me so I can write down the people that are still loyal to this team. This list will make up the "original members", including me, our leader, and the people who have posted here the most. Adios my fellow Beysharks.
Name: john
State: best
Beyblade Type: attack,defence
What place would you like to have: which u want
Experience: Good
Able to come to meeting: No
Why you want to join: I like to join a team which have very stong bladers