E3 2008!

Bey Brad Wrote:this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen
same here

though it looks like it could be a lot of fun with four people
so uh

new zelda? new pokemon? new ds? do we get anything interesting?
Bey Brad Wrote:so uh

new zelda? new pokemon? new ds? do we get anything interesting?
I bet something is going to be revealed right at the end
uh

wow that sucked
That was pretty underwhelming Unhappy
Bey Brad Wrote:uh

wow that sucked

hahaha

Can't say I'm surprised at all. So, who wants to buy my Wii?
you guys are crazy wii music is gonna be amazing
Maz Wrote:you guys are crazy wii music is gonna be amazing

Gtfo. I will ban you.

Anyway, I updated my OP in this thread to include my recaps of both MS and Nintendo's press conferences. I will do the same for Sony when theirs goes down.
i'm not going to read the OP so i assume the summary of nintendo's conference is just " Serious "
Bey Brad Wrote:i'm not going to read the OP so i assume the summary of nintendo's conference is just " Serious "

hahahaha

More or less.
Okay let me run this by you guys
Wii Music
Alcohol

Amazing
Maz Wrote:Okay let me run this by you guys
Wii Music
Alcohol

Amazing

Okay let me run this by you Maz

Nintendo Wii
Alcohol

Abortion waiting to happen.
the nintendo wii is an abortion and wii motion plus proves it
Good thing that were guys then huh? Tongue_out

I think wii music will be alot of fun i cant wait
you guys are crazy
Whatever. Get out.

That game looks terrible. Did you even watch the conference? Jesus Christ 75% of the time the game wasn't even detecting their motions, so when they played the Mario theme it sounded like this disjointed piece of carp.

The drums at the beginning were hilarious because the hit detection on those was even worse.
Seriously if any of you even think about coming in here trying to defend Nintendo, save your fingers the trouble.
Roan Wrote:Seriously if any of you even think about coming in here trying to defend Nintendo, save your fingers the trouble.

yeah seriously i used to be a huge nintendo fanboy but i'm not a carp moron
lmao the responses are priceless

Im not a nintendo fanboy dont worry.
Only thing I cared about from Nintendo was GTA: Chinatown Wars, and that's most likely going to be carp.
hahahahah

I just remembered something. Reggie was talking about how there are three different kinds of markets on Wii and how they have games for all three.

Then for the "veteran" gamers they show carp Star Wars: The Clone Wars, which by the way, looked ABSOLUTELY AWFUL.
Reggie is hobo. Same with the rest of Nintendo, like WTF if you guys are always changing then show us some new cool IPs. Show us 15 trailers of The Conduit or something. Nintendo E3= Lame.
Roan Wrote:- Just said the teams that made Mario and Zelda are working on new games that they will bring to Wii.
Hmm, I am guessing that the Tokyo Game Show will contain some big announcements then. If it doesn't, then Nintendo fails.

I'm probably going to buy Animal Crossing City Folk now just because of the Wii Speak peripheral. Even though I've heard it gets pretty boring after a month, I'm still curious to see what the game is like.
If you've never played AC before you'll probably really like it. I've played two iterations so unless this one has something great I won't miss it.
really?

when I saw Wii Music i'm like carp...this is what will do when my friends and I do stuff late at night. And we'll carp laugh our heads off doing it.