E3 2008!

I don't feel like derailing this thread any further so anywhos:

EA has some interesting original stuff, that isn't made by Will Wright, even for a person like me who doesn't particularily care for them.
Okay so I just found out today that FF XIII is going to be on the 360. I laughed for like five minutes.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Okay so I just found out today that FF XIII is going to be on the 360. I laughed for like five minutes.

lol

Pretty sure everyone that isn't a Sonybot did too.
I actually used to be one. Then the PS3 dropped and I was like Wtf...
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I actually used to be one. Then the PS3 dropped and I was like Wtf...

Again, pretty sure almost everyone had this reaction. hahaha
Roan Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
Caron Wrote:I was suprised at the FFXIII news, it was one of their big exclusives. I heard versus XIII is still exclusive to PS3, so the Sony fanboys still have something to grasp to.

ummm where have you heard that?

if i were a betting man, id bet in favor of it being ported just because it uses the same engine and assets....so its easy money on the 360 side as well

No, he's right.

At SE's press conference they confirmed that Versus XIII is still exclusive.

"Also, Final Fantasy Versus XIII is still in development as a PS3 exclusive."

Source: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/07/14/fina...onference/

EDIT: Of course, they said the same thing about FFXIII and look what happened with that... So who knows? Versus XIII could end up multi-platform too.
Yeah we will have to just wait and see.

btw i only changed username, not my gender. heh heh
Nintendo's Press Conference starts in about 5 minutes. I'm watching the live stream, will post updates here as they are announced.

- Shaun White Snowboarding announced. Uses Wii Fit Balance Board, exclusive to Wii, releases by years end.
- This lady doing the presentation reminds me Loraine from Mad TV. (UH HUHUHU)
- Iwata is up on stage bragging about Nintendo's success in shifting to casual games. (SURPRISE)
- Just said the teams that made Mario and Zelda are working on new games that they will bring to Wii.
- Animal Crossing Wii (Animal Crossing: City Folk) is being talked about. (No surprise here, we all expected that.) You can put your Mii in the character. New microphone option called Wii Speak, that lets anyone in the room talk with anyone else in the world. (HOORAY) Releases by the end of this year.
- Reggie is on stage talking about how they want to satisfy both the casual and hardcore. Presenting some pretty impressive sales figures.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars announced. LIGHTSABER BATTLES. Holiday 2008.
- New Rayman: Raving Rabbids: TV Party. Uses balance board. Fall 2008.
- Call of Duty: World at War. Uses Wii Zapper. Has co-op.
- New Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades was mentioned. Has song sharing between the games.
- Spore: Creatures shown. Can send and receive creatures.
- Pokemon Ranger: (Something, missed the subtitle) releases November 10th.
- GTA: China Town Wars comes to DS this Winter. (Whatever the carp that is.)
- New software is being tested to use in Airports on DS that will give you info on nearby ATMs, baggage pickup, etc.
- Cooking game (Missed the title) comes in November.
- Wii Sports Resort announced. Uses Wii MotionPlus. Comes bundled with MotionPlus and new Wii Jacket for Wii Remote. Frisbee Throw, Jet Skiing (WAVE RACE?!), SWORD FIGHTING, launches globally next Spring.
- Wow. Some retarded drumming game. Looks awful. Is this really their big announcement? Oh, apparently its a part of Wii Music. Shiggy is on stage holding a Wii Remote to his mouth to play the Saxophone. Be able to play over 50 different instruments just by moving your body. Records videos of your performance, one player can save play and record each part of a song to create their own music video. A bunch of people are up on stage playing a Mario song. They all look like carp idiots. Note recognition is pretty bad.

Well, that's it. Way to carp blow it Nintendo. Serious Looks like I'll be selling my Wii after all.
final fantasy xiii is a traitor

In all honesty, that game was pretty much my only reason for buying a PS3. But then again, it's a solid system and a blu-ray player, so I'll end up getting one anyways.
Roan Wrote:Nintendo's Press Conference starts in about 5 minutes. I'm watching the live stream, will post updates here as they are announced.

- Shaun White Snowboarding announced. Uses Wii Fit Balance Board.

MEGATON
ughhh reggie I DO NOT CARE ABOUT SALES

how about talking about something your company is actually doing well
this woman is carp ANNOYING
please learn how to pronounce "pokemon" if you work for nintendo
Bey Brad Wrote:this woman is carp ANNOYING
I KNOW

thank god shes gone now
SHE IS BACK
wii motion plus

basically what they said the wii remote would be, but PAY EXTRA FOR IT LOSERS
i have to say the wii sword dueling thing looks amazing
Regginatoooor
hahahaha, Wii Music

oh Miyamoto
wii music looks awful
wait what?

so he was just holding the remote and pressing random buttons?
Bey Brad Wrote:wait what?

so he was just holding the remote and pressing random buttons?
Hm, I'm not sure. It seems like it, sort of. =|
this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen