Duo αeclipse – CoroCoro Beyblade Burst God Design Contest Winner

Here are my thoughts:
It's pretty obvious that the layers even without utilizing their gimmicks look like they would be bad but it would be fun to buy two sets and put two of the same exact parts together
You gotta give it to the person who came up with this tho
This has to be my new favourite release for Burst. It looks fantastic. Haven't seen such a gorgeous design since Y2 and Baldur.

Tbh: In the unlikely case that I'll get this somehow, it won't enter a stadium I guess. With the overall design, the gimmick itself and the shiny stickers this seems to be more of a collector's item.
I like it but.. if if is possible to combine layers.. unless there is a bit chip that is combined then it doesnt look right. Love the holo stickers.
(Jan. 15, 2018  8:22 PM)Dodgest Wrote: I like it but.. if if is possible to combine layers.. unless there is a bit chip that is combined then it doesnt look right. Love the holo stickers.

The gimmick of this layer literally combineding the two so it is possible.
And do the bit chips combine? If so id luv that
(Jan. 16, 2018  9:03 AM)Dodgest Wrote: And do the bit chips combine? If so id luv that

I highly doubt it to be honest, they'd need one single solid chip to prevent the two halves from sliding away from each other.
What are the names of the sun layer and the moon layer, not the combined form?
(Jan. 16, 2018  9:15 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  9:03 AM)Dodgest Wrote: And do the bit chips combine? If so id luv that

I highly doubt it to be honest, they'd need one single solid chip to prevent the two halves from sliding away from each other.

Yeah ... I mean, just look at the pictures. It's pretty clearly a single God Chip.
(Jan. 16, 2018  8:40 PM)TL14 Wrote: What are the names of the sun layer and the moon layer, not the combined form?

It's just Duo Eclipse Sun Version and Duo Eclipse Moon version or something along the lines of that.
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:13 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  8:40 PM)TL14 Wrote: What are the names of the sun layer and the moon layer, not the combined form?

It's just Duo Eclipse Sun Version and Duo Eclipse Moon version or something along the lines of that.

Well I'm just going to call them (Blinding) Tiger-bird and (Nocturnal) Angel-dragon
(Jan. 16, 2018  11:03 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:13 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It's just Duo Eclipse Sun Version and Duo Eclipse Moon version or something along the lines of that.

Well I'm just going to call them (Blinding) Tiger-bird and (Nocturnal) Angel-dragon

I would say gilded Sol and silverclad Luna (gS and sL)
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:13 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

Actually, Duo Eclipse Moon version is going to be called Duo Artemis.

(Jan. 16, 2018  11:03 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:13 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It's just Duo Eclipse Sun Version and Duo Eclipse Moon version or something along the lines of that.

Actually, (Nocturnal) Angel-dragon is going to be called Duo Artemis.
(Jan. 17, 2018  12:25 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:

(Jan. 16, 2018  11:03 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Well I'm just going to call them (Blinding) Tiger-bird and (Nocturnal) Angel-dragon

well it kind of makes sense Artemis is known partially as the goddess of the moon. But why couldn't they have used Luna, the name of the actual moon.

would that make the sun bey duo Apollo?

They would both be dA with those names so would we name them as dA(sol) and dA(luna)

if we do that it would make more sense to call them duo Sol and duo Luna (dS and dL) or to make a reference to alchemy, gilded Sol (sun's metal is gold) and silverclad Luna (moon's metal is silver)

gS and sL make sense because dE's gimmick of combined layers cannot not have an alchemy reference.
(Jan. 17, 2018  12:25 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:

(Jan. 16, 2018  11:03 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Well I'm just going to call them (Blinding) Tiger-bird and (Nocturnal) Angel-dragon

What's the source of that information?

(Jan. 16, 2018  11:23 PM)MWF Wrote:

I would say gilded Sol and silverclad Luna (gS and sL)

I was making reference to their old names of Union Tiger-bird and Satan Angel-dragon, and just changed the prefixes to ones that made more sense.

Also Angel-Dragon isn't even silver.
(Jan. 17, 2018  3:02 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  12:25 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Actually, Duo Eclipse Moon version is going to be called Duo Artemis.

What's the source of that information?

(Jan. 16, 2018  11:23 PM)MWF Wrote: I would say gilded Sol and silverclad Luna (gS and sL)

I was making reference to their old names of Union Tiger-bird and Satan Angel-dragon, and just changed the prefixes to ones that made more sense.

Also Angel-Dragon isn't even silver.

well now that it is duo eclipse i would say they would be the sun and moon now. Alchemy involves combining things. duo Eclipse's gimmick is combining the two layers so Sun and Moon, Gold and Silver. Sol is gold so gilded Sol. Luna is silver so silverclad Luna. I love double meaning references. Sol and Luna= sun and moon. Sun + Moon= eclipse.

Sol and Luna= gold and silver.
Or maybe, just throwing this out there... it's called Duo Eclipse. The thing it's actually named. So maybe stop making up names for it that would confuse the uninformed?
It already has an official naming, and I'm sorry to say but these feeble attempts at creating your own names for this bey are making me cringe in my seat..... IT HAS AN OFFICIAL NAME end of story guys. And that gilded sun silverclad Luna naming is one of the most crack-pot suggestions I've heard in a while guys, like it seriously is baffling me why several if you want to have separate names for a beyblade just because you feel like it. Let's keep it together here guys.

Does anyone know where I can pre order the March CoroCoro issues with these layers in it?
(Jan. 17, 2018  7:29 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: It already has an official naming, and I'm sorry to say but these feeble attempts at creating your own names for this bey are making me cringe in my seat..... IT HAS AN OFFICIAL NAME end of story guys. And that gilded sun silverclad Luna naming is one of the most crack-pot suggestions I've heard in a while guys, like it seriously is baffling me why several if you want to have separate names for a beyblade just because you feel like it. Let's keep it together here guys.

Does anyone know where I can pre order the March CoroCoro issues with these layers in it?

Ok, it has an official name that's why I put "if i named it." duo Eclipse is the combined form name. the separate beyblades do not have confirmed names at the moment. the separate beyblades can be used for combos so they need names. if the combined form is eclipse then the the two beyblades that combine would be named after the sun and the moon. The names of the sun and the moon are Sol and Luna that is where we get the words solar and lunar.

What name ideas do you have then?
Quotes removed

Um yeah, about what you guys said about Duo Artemis being fake (Skip to 12:15)

So with it being available with the February Corocoro edition, any thoughts on when it will be available on eBay!!!?
(Jan. 25, 2018  5:43 AM)Ben10Blader Wrote: So with it being available with the February  Corocoro edition, any thoughts on when it will be available on eBay!!!?

Probably not going to be on eBay and if it were it would be expensive
(Jan. 25, 2018  11:39 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2018  5:43 AM)Ben10Blader Wrote: So with it being available with the February  Corocoro edition, any thoughts on when it will be available on eBay!!!?

Probably not going to be on eBay and if it were it would be expensive

You never know. The other CC beys (Shadow, DD, Dragoon F & S, ZZ & God bey) can be bought there. Whats 40-60 bucks? Funny thing is people yell at me like "Why did hou spend thag much on a toy?" I will be getting this bey, the 2 rare DF's, the DF launcher & the new Dragoon. But this one is amazing. Ive spent like 890 on beys since 2016 (all TT).
What issue of CoroCoro are these being released in??