Duo αeclipse – CoroCoro Beyblade Burst God Design Contest Winner

(Feb. 13, 2018  1:27 AM)ptf606 Wrote: The sun version prob won't be good for defense. It has a lot of contact points.

im just speculating, but i think those big round fat contact points all around the layer are actually gunna be good for defending because of their thickness and close proximity to eachother. i can see a combo like dE(Sun V.)7G.At working really well for a mobile defense combo that could take and deal damage. plus i think maybe used in attack combos the many outward protruding contact points could be a great counter for maximum Garuda's circular shape and opposite spin matchups (IN THEORY). IMO this is my most anticipated release of the series so far

(Feb. 11, 2018  12:14 AM)KnightPro Wrote:

If you guys notice in this video before each bey is disassembled, you can see they each have their own distinct god chip, blue chip for Moon version & red chip for Sun version. BUT when masterblader_h combines the 2 layers you can see him put in a new Grey dE god chip. SO. I'd say its safe to assume that you also get the extra combined form god chip with the two layers as well which seems pretty cool in my opinion! (wasnt sure if anyone else noticed)
(Feb. 13, 2018  1:50 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: If you guys notice in this video before each bey is disassembled, you can see they each have their own distinct god chip, blue chip for Moon version & red chip for Sun version. BUT when masterblader_h combines the 2 layers you can see him put in a new Grey dE god chip. SO. I'd say its safe to assume that you also get the extra combined form god chip with the two layers as well which seems pretty cool in my opinion! (wasnt sure if anyone else noticed)

I was thinking of that but wasn't sure about it.
The parts are ok tbh, dE 7S.Unite

Nice to see a black 7, it would go perfectly with the Jashin lS Layer from the WHF 2018
So this is coming with other parts now?
The other parts you'll probably get somewhere else. They only give you the two layers.
(Feb. 13, 2018  6:57 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The other parts you'll probably get somewhere else. They only give you the two layers.

Actually, it seems like they'll include a black 7, a black Star frame, and a clear? Unite
Very cool! I hope it includes the other parts, too. I really like the re-colours, to be honest.
(Jul. 17, 2017  6:22 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Not sure about the whole gimmick here, but the split design of the layer might give us some clues. Does anyone know what the god ability is?

The 2 layers split in half and can be connected. (or that's what I heard anyway)
(Feb. 14, 2018  5:54 AM)marutti Wrote:

so the official combo for either version of duo Eclipse & the combined form is dE.7S.U 

But later on in the video in some more promotional images it shows some suggested combos for each version
dA(Apollo)8B.Wd   
dA(Artemis)0U.Ul
dE.β.β 

all of those combos seem pretty cool and ill be testing them all out next month when these release
i can’t wait for this bey!
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO4VRKE3oBg[/video]

new video by Leo Burst reading the new march corocoro and the confirmed names for the individual layers in duo Eclipse are
duo Apollo (sun)
duo Artemis (Moon)

and duo Eclipse is just the name for when the two layers are combined together.
i think the names are really cool in my opinion (and i think someone had already said the moon one was going to be called artemis like a month ago? so props to them!)

*ALL CREDIT FOR THIS INFO GOES TO LEO BURST FOR THE TRANSLATION*
Im buyin 2 of these. That way I can also combine the right layer from the sun ver & left layer from the son V to create a 2nd DE. The sun layer would go great with the gold star & orange unite. I can use the blue star from the BR.
With dE we see the sides of dA(sun) and dA(moon) that have the face combine. Could the other side of the two create a second dE.

If so how would we differentiate between the two?

There are two kinds of eclipses, solar and lunar. If combining dA(sun and moon) creates duo Eclipse wouldn't the other side of the two dA layers make a second one? Would we call them dE(Solar) and dE(Lunar)?

On the other hand, don't read into this post too much. I went on a tangent.
(Feb. 16, 2018  7:57 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: new video by Leo Burst reading the new march corocoro and the confirmed names for the individual layers in duo Eclipse are
duo Apollo (sun)
duo Artemis (Moon)

i think the names are really cool in my opinion (and i think someone had already said the moon one was going to be called artemis like a month ago? so props to them!)

oddly apollo and artemis are names of two foam blasters in hasbro’s small (but awesome) line of nerf rival blasters

so on the unlikely chance these beys come to the USA, maybe the names will be unchanged, lol
(Feb. 16, 2018  3:49 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2018  7:57 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: new video by Leo Burst reading the new march corocoro and the confirmed names for the individual layers in duo Eclipse are
duo Apollo (sun)
duo Artemis (Moon)

oddly apollo and artemis are names of two foam blasters in hasbro’s small (but awesome) line of nerf rival blasters

so on the unlikely chance these beys come to the USA, maybe the names will be unchanged, lol

i dont think any of the exclusive CoroCoro release beys will ever come out for hasbro tbh. i think the most we'll see for exclusive beys from hasbro are the hasbro original bey like, Tyros T2, Hyrule H2, Orpheus O2, Surtr, etc..

(Feb. 16, 2018  2:10 PM)MWF Wrote: With dE we see the sides of dA(sun) and dA(moon) that have the face combine. Could the other side of the two create a second dE.

There are two kinds of eclipses, solar and lunar. If combining dA(sun and moon) creates duo Eclipse wouldn't the other side of the two dA layers make a second one? Would we call them dE(Solar) and dE(Lunar)?

no, see my posting above. we are going to call them their official names duo Apollo (sun) & duo Artemis (moon)
(Feb. 16, 2018  6:43 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2018  3:49 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: oddly apollo and artemis are names of two foam blasters in hasbro’s small (but awesome) line of nerf rival blasters

i dont think any of the exclusive CoroCoro release beys will ever come out for hasbro tbh. i think the most we'll see for exclusive beys from hasbro are the hasbro original bey like, Tyros T2, Hyrule H2, Orpheus O2, Surtr, etc..

(Feb. 16, 2018  2:10 PM)MWF Wrote: With dE we see the sides of dA(sun) and dA(moon) that have the face combine. Could the other side of the two create a second dE.

no, see my posting above. we are going to call them their official names duo Apollo (sun) & duo Artemis (moon)

I acknowledged that they are dA(sun) and dA(moon) I was talking about if two dE beys can be made by the two dA layers how would we differentiate between the two. Also the important word is if

if the unused halves of dA(sun) and dA(moon) could make a second dE it would look slightly different than the main dE so what would we call it.

also, not sure why you were so aggressive with your response. I called all of them by their official names, from dA(sun),to dE. A just brought up the point if the sides with the faces on dA(sun and moon) can create dE could the other side of both dAs create a second one.

It would still be DE because no matter what layers combine, the name stays. The only difference is there would be no eyes on the 2nd version.
perhaps De (ap/at) or De (at/ap)
and Dap and Dat for solos?

who knows or cares really
(Feb. 16, 2018  7:20 PM)MWF Wrote: I acknowledged that they are dA(sun) and dA(moon) I was talking about if two dE beys can be made by the two dA layers how would we differentiate between the two. Also the important word is if

if the unused halves of dA(sun) and dA(moon) could make a second dE it would look slightly different than the main dE so what would we call it.

also, not sure why you were so aggressive with your response. I called all of them by their official names, from dA(sun),to dE. A just brought up the point if the sides with the faces on dA(sun and moon) can create dE could the other side of both dAs create a second one.

didnt mean to come off as offensive dude, my honest apologies. i bolded the words because i was just trying to get the point across in a fast way. But, i dont think the other halves of duo apollo or duo Artemis that doesn't have the "face" on it will be able to fit together even though it seems like they would be able to. i feel like TT wouldn't want to complicate the official dE combo by giving it two different 'dE forms' because they went to the lengths of differentiating dAp & dArt already but i could probably be wrong. But upon review of the corocoro video showing off the two beys and there dE form, it totally looks possible to combine the other two layers, but i still feel like they wont be able to due to some gimmick mechanic of that black god chip. idk, ill just have to find out when mine arrive i guess
why wouldnt the D be capitalized in the acronym form rather than the other names?

Duo is the only constant name for the beys and combinations.
Eclipse, Artemis, and Apollo simply modify the Duo concept.
Just like how Storm, Legend, and Requiem only modify the Spriggan concept.
(Feb. 17, 2018  1:15 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: why wouldnt the D be capitalized in the acronym form rather than the other names?

So you're saying it's Da and De?
(Feb. 17, 2018  4:53 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2018  1:15 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: why wouldnt the D be capitalized in the acronym form rather than the other names?

So you're saying it's Da and De?

i don’t really know or feel strongly about it

but we have Sr now.  it’s ok to capitalize the first letter.

Duo ties these beys together. just like how Spriggan ties lS and Sr together.
i feel a principle based approach requires capitalizing the “D” rather than the other names