Dual Layers are finally revealed! Time for... a Face Contest!

Hey World Bladers!

To commemorate the upcoming release of a new Beyblade Burst system, Dual Layers, in April 2016, we thought it'd be fun to ask you to imagine one of the first four Beyblades before pictures of it actually get revealed! We did this for Bandid Genbull in 2012, remember?

Since we've already seen what Victory Valkyrie B.V. will look like, we challenge you to imagine what Storm Spriggan's design will be!

And you know what? The winner will obtain a free Storm Spriggan once it's released, woo! Of course, this wouldn't be a Face Contest if you couldn't win a Face Booster too!

You can find out more details about this Face Contest here:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Face-Co...m-Spriggan

The deadline is March 4th 2016.

Good luck!
This looks great, glad to see a new Face Contest! I'll definitely enter, if time prevails. Smile
I'm tempted to enter, but I'll see.
wow i will take part for sure.

thanks WBO for doing so much for us and beyblade!
Basing it off an existing, but unseen, bey makes things more interesting. Looking forward to this one!
sounds great
sorry i may not able to take part due to exams, but i will try
I've actually been thinking about what these would look like. This is a good chance to put my ideas to paper
Tough task
Unfortunately, I couldn't take part because of my final examsUnhappy
I've been offline for a long time. Could someone please fill me in on Dual Layers?
(Apr. 17, 2016  9:26 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: I've been offline for a long time. Could someone please fill me in on Dual Layers?

Hey BAWB,

This isn't the place to ask, so next time I would recommend using Ask a Question, Get an Answer! #2. I can PM you what Dual Layers are, if you want Wink
(Apr. 17, 2016  9:26 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: I've been offline for a long time. Could someone please fill me in on Dual Layers?

Face Contest is already ended. Dual Layer is new type of burst beys

http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/ you can buy em from here
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Did I win?   Wink
(Dec. 30, 2016  8:33 PM)NinjaBeyMaster Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Did I win?   Wink

It ended and that's BeyybladeGeeks' thumbnail
(Dec. 30, 2016  9:41 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It ended and that's BeyybladeGeeks' thumbnail

Tyson, that's the joke.. He posted a picture of Storm Spriggan for the contest in which the closet drawing to Storm Spriggan won.
(Dec. 30, 2016  9:48 PM)Hato Wrote: Tyson, that's the joke.. He posted a picture of Storm Spriggan for the contest in which the closet drawing to Storm Spriggan won.

I'm so 'smart' 

But I did know that to win you had to draw a storm spriggan