Driver - Accel

I sort of agree with all of what you wrote, so what exactly are you suggesting we should change to the draft hah ? It does not go too much into details about the comparisons, but what you described sounds like it should be explained mostly in the Xtreme section, not here in Accel.
Oh, I completely forgot to say how Accel doesn't self KO very often, before I went into that hot mess of a description of Xtreme.

I'm gonna look through it tomorrow, but for now I think just mentioning that it doesn't hold a flower pattern as well as Xtreme should be fine (due to plastic rather than rubber/metal Driver).
OK, I will let you add that when you look through it hah.
nice draft Vikram! i think it could be formated better and Odin Heavy Accel is an Anti-Attack Combo not attack. Wyvern Heavy Accel is Mobile-Defence combo. you can also right it's use in balance customization and in mobile defnce customization
Not even sure if Odin Heavy Accel should be up there. As far as I know, there actually isn't any testings on it.
I think you both are rightSmile So I updated itSmile
(Dec. 16, 2015  2:51 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: The Accel driver was released as a part of B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel on July 16, 2015.
Accel driver resembles Flat Base from 4-Layer and also Flat tip from MFB. It gives an offensive movement in stadium due to its flat surface. It is a top-tier attack driver (Xtreme has made this basically useless, just like in Metal Fight Beyblade with RF).
It is easy to perform a sliding shoot with Accel (This really isn't needed, unless you are comparing it.).
Accel can also be used as a anti-attack part in customisations.
Uses in Attack Customisations
Due to Accel's aggressive movement and Valkyrie's attack power, a combo can be made- Valkyrie Heavy Accel.
If Valkyrie is not available, Spriggan could also be used as Spriggan Heavy Accel.
Use in Anti-Attack Customisations
Accel could also be used as an ant-attack part. Wyvern Heavy Accel is a useful combo. (Go more in-depth to how this combo would work, or don't. Just saying Wyvern has a good defense quality is too standalone) Wyvern has a nice defence quality.
(No, no, no. This is MOBILE DEFENSE. Anti-Attack customs need a rubber attack tip, like Odin Heavy Xtreme.)

Product List
B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel
B-13 Booster Valkyrie Spread Survive
B-15 05 Random Booster Vol.1 Valkyrie Central Fusion
B-18 Beyblade VS Play Set
B-24 Random Booster Vol.2 Evil eye Wing Needle
(??? This is a Valkyrie product list, also list the specific beyblades the part come with in random boosters)

Overall
It is the best Driver to use for its increased control compared to Assault, in the absence of a flat rubber Driver. Also it has use in anti-attack combos.
All competitive bladers should own at least one of it. (This is outdated man, Xtreme is out.)
(Jan. 28, 2016  3:54 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2015  2:51 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: The Accel driver was released as a part of B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel on July 16, 2015.
Accel driver resembles Flat Base from 4-Layer and also Flat tip from MFB. It gives an offensive movement in stadium due to its flat surface. It is a top-tier attack driver (Xtreme has made this basically useless, just like in Metal Fight Beyblade with RF).
It is easy to perform a sliding shoot with Accel (This really isn't needed, unless you are comparing it.).
Due to Accel's aggressive movement and Valkyrie's attack power, a combo can be made- Valkyrie Heavy Accel.
If Valkyrie is not available, Spriggan could also be used as Spriggan Heavy Accel.
Accel could also be used as an ant-attack part. Wyvern Heavy Accel is a useful combo. (Go more in-depth to how this combo would work, or don't. Just saying Wyvern has a good defense quality is too standalone) Wyvern has a nice defence quality.
(No, no, no. This is MOBILE DEFENSE. Anti-Attack customs need a rubber attack tip, like Odin Heavy Xtreme.)

Product List
(??? This is a Valkyrie product list, also list the specific beyblades the part come with in random boosters)

Overall
It is the best Driver to use for its increased control compared to Assault, in the absence of a flat rubber Driver. Also it has use in anti-attack combos.
All competitive bladers should own at least one of it. (This is outdated man, Xtreme is out.)

We've already gone over all of the points you made
(Jan. 28, 2016  4:37 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2016  3:54 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

Product List

Overall

When he said he updated it, I thought that he fixed all of the points you made.
(Jan. 28, 2016  4:55 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2016  4:37 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2016  3:54 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Snip

Oh wow, sorry. Didn't see that he said something about fixing anything.
(Jan. 28, 2016  5:22 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2016  4:55 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2016  4:37 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: We've already gone over all of the points you made

Oh wow, sorry. Didn't see that he said something about fixing anything.
I had fixed it now. Just I am confused in the Overall section. Please have a lookSmile
I can try to write something later for the Overall section, but I would say that attack wise, Accel is outclassed by Xtreme, but still has use in mobile Defense and stallers.
OK, I am starting to get annoyed. Why does nobody in the Beywiki Project forum ever seem to simply copy and paste my revised versions and continues working on incomplete versions from before even after my post ... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Driver-A...pid1308674

Yes, even my revised version needs to be changed to reflect that Xtreme outclasses Accel in Attack, but there are several pieces of information from my version that need to remain, so just take that one and change it, not the one from the opening post ...
Quote:Use in Staller Customizations

With Accel having the best stamina out of all the aggressive Drivers, it has use in Stallers customizations, such as DeathScyther Spread/Ring Accel. With low friction, Accel is able to make less contact with the opposing Beyblade.

Quote:Overall

Accel has the best stamina out of all the aggressive Drivers, allowing it to have use in Staller and Mobile Defense customizations. Accel is outclassed Attack wise by Xtreme, which has less friction than Accel, allowing for more speed and more powerful attacks.

So here is my additions to the Accel draft... Cheers! Smile
Went over the thread and compiled a final draft:

Quote:{{Part Infobox
|Image=Accel_Driver.jpg
|Name=Accel
|PartType=Driver
|Abbreviation=A
|Weight=
}}
'''Accel''' is a [[Driver]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Valkyrie Wing Accel]] on July 18th, 2015.

==Description==

The Accel Driver features a flat tip and sits at a standard height. The center of the Driver also contains an embossed logo featuring a stylized letter "A" for easy differentiation from other Drivers.

The Accel Driver performs as a standard flat tip, making the Beyblade using it aggressively charge around the stadium and attack opposing Beys. When uncontrolled, it catches onto the Tornado Ridge and rapidly circles the stadium, eventually moving closer to the center of the arena when it has less Spin Velocity. Alternatively, if launched with a Sliding Shoot, it will be able to maintain a flower pattern and cross the center of the stadium a few times at high Spin Velocity.

Despite the driver having less speed and power in comparison to αssault and Xtreme, it has more stamina and is a lot more controllable than both drivers. For these reasons, it can be used effectively in the Burst metagame as an Attack tip but also as a Mobile Defense hybrid.

===Uses in Attack Customizations===
With Accel's aggressive movement and Valkyrie's attack power, a top-tier Attack combo can be made: '''Valkyrie Heavy Accel'''.

===Uses in Mobile Defense Customizations===
Accel can also be used as a Mobile Defense part in the '''Wyvern Heavy Accel''' combination. The mobility provided by Accel moves the Defense type away from the center of the stadium and therefore successfully avoids Attack types' flower pattern movement by escaping.

===Uses in Staller Customizations===
With Accel having the best stamina out of all the aggressive Drivers, it has use in Stallers customizations, such as '''Deathscyther Spread/Ring Accel'''. With low friction, Accel is able to make less contact with the opposing Beyblade.

==Overall==
While it is generally outclassed by [[Driver - Xtreme|Xtreme]], Accel offers increased friction and endurance to make up for its decrease in attacking power, allowing it to focus on defeating the opponent with a [[Burst Finish]] rather than a typical [[Stadium Out]]. This, in addition to its ability to be used in Mobile Defense and Staller combinations, makes Accel an essential Driver to own for all competitive Bladers.

==Products==

*B-01 DX Starter [[Valkyrie Wing Accel]]
*B-06 Booster [[Ragnaruk Central Accel]]
*B-08 [[Start Dash Set (Burst)|Start Dash Set]]
*B-12 Starter [[Deathscyther Oval Accel]]
*B-15 [[Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw]] - 06: [[Spriggan Central Accel]]
*B-15 [[Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw]] - 08: [[Kerbeus Spread Accel]]
*B-18 [[Beyblade VS Battle Set]]
*B-24 [[Random Booster Vol. 2 Evileye Wing Needle]] - 02: [[Wyvern Heavy Accel]]
*B-29 Starter [[Valkyrie Wing Accel Entry Package]]
*B-?? Gold Ver. (Store Campaign)

==Gallery==

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{Burst System Parts}}

Any changes? Or are we settled on this draft? I must say, it's quite detailed for a draft, haha.
@[~Mana~] Could you please edit it on Beyblade WikiSmile It is not edited. Or should I edit?
He's asking everyone if they're OK with this draft before he posts it.
I honestly don't think that Accel deserves to be labelled as good for attack anymore. Xtreme is the necessity in that category. It's only use now is in mobile defense or stallers.

(also, more of a general thing: defense setups using Accel are mobile defense, while Defense setups using Xtreme are Anti-Attack, which is meant to be an aggressive combo meant to KO or BF Attack types)
(Jan. 31, 2016  9:03 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I honestly don't think that Accel deserves to be labelled as good for attack anymore. Xtreme is the necessity in that category. It's only use now is in mobile defense or stallers.

(also, more of a general thing: defense setups using Accel are mobile defense, while Defense setups using Xtreme are Anti-Attack, which is meant to be an aggressive combo meant to KO or BF Attack types)

Does anyone think language like this is intuitive at all? Seriously think it's time we consider collectively rewriting the lexicon; the ad-hoc community approach has resulted in a richly detailed but near-inscrutable vocabulary.
Well, I do partly agree with you, but I think that a catchall phrase such as Defense is also too simple.
I definitely agree. I'm not saying we should eliminate complex terms but try to make them as self-explanatory as possible, and written consistently. "Anti-attack" and "mobile defense" sound totally unrelated even though they actually describe relatively similar concepts.
You see, this is why I just wanted to regroup them all as "Anti-Attack" in my revision hah. In any case, either we come up with one better term, or we urgently need articles to describe those terms.

Alright, I changed all sections about Attack but kept Accel as a must-buy part, since being able to do a Mobile Defense/Anti-Attack customization is not negligible ... ? Does everyone agree with that ?

Quote:{{Part Infobox
|Image=Accel_Driver.jpg
|Name=Accel
|PartType=Driver
|Abbreviation=A
|Weight=
}}
'''Accel''' is a [[Driver]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Valkyrie Wing Accel]] on July 18th, 2015.

==Description==

The Accel Driver features a flat tip and sits at a standard height. The center of the Driver also contains an embossed logo featuring a stylized letter "A" for easy differentiation from other Drivers.

The Accel Driver performs as a standard flat tip, making the Beyblade using it aggressively charge around the stadium and attack opposing Beys. When uncontrolled, it catches onto the Tornado Ridge and rapidly circles the stadium, eventually moving closer to the center of the arena when it has less Spin Velocity. Alternatively, if launched with a Sliding Shoot, it will be able to maintain a flower pattern and cross the center of the stadium a few times at high Spin Velocity.

With the introduction of the Xtreme Driver, Accel's usefulness in Attack combinations has been obliterated. Even though it has more stamina and is a lot more controllable when freshly out of the box, it has less speed and power in comparison to Xtreme and even [[Driver - assault|assault]]. For these reasons, its only remaining use in the Burst metagame is for a [[Mobile Defense]] hybrid, [b]which is designed to avoid Attack types as well as utilize Accel's lower friction with the stadium to bounce off of Attack types rather than take heavy hits. This technique overall causes less Burst Finishes.

===Uses in Mobile Defense Customizations===
Accel can also be used as a Mobile Defense part in the '''Wyvern Heavy Accel''' combination. The mobility provided by Accel moves the Defense type away from the center of the stadium and therefore successfully avoids Attack types' flower pattern movement by escaping.

===Uses in Staller Customizations===
With Accel having the best stamina out of all the aggressive Drivers, it has use in Stallers customizations, such as '''Deathscyther Spread/Ring Accel'''. With low friction, Accel is able to make less contact with the opposing Beyblade.

==Overall==
While it is generally outclassed by [[Driver - Xtreme|Xtreme]] in Attack, Accel still has the ability to be used in Mobile Defense and Staller combinations, making Accel an essential Driver to own for all competitive Bladers.

==Products==

*B-01 DX Starter [[Valkyrie Wing Accel]]
*B-06 Booster [[Ragnaruk Central Accel]]
*B-08 [[Start Dash Set (Burst)|Start Dash Set]]
*B-12 Starter [[Deathscyther Oval Accel]]
*B-15 [[Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw]] - 06: [[Spriggan Central Accel]]
*B-15 [[Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw]] - 08: [[Kerbeus Spread Accel]]
*B-18 [[Beyblade VS Battle Set]]
*B-24 [[Random Booster Vol. 2 Evileye Wing Needle]] - 02: [[Wyvern Heavy Accel]]
*B-29 Starter [[Valkyrie Wing Accel Entry Package]]
*B-?? Gold Ver. (Store Campaign)

==Gallery==

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{Burst System Parts}}
The way I see it, "Mobile Defense" is used to literally bounce off of Attackers so that there is less contact overall, which means less Burst Finishes. Accel is what compliments this. However to me Anti-Attack is literally highly aggressive defense types (in this situation they would be on Xtreme, OFX comes to mind) whose jobs are to KO attackers with an equally fast attack so to speak. Think like Duo on a RF.

That was probably confusing.
Can you reword the sections about that then hah ?