Dragooon Discussion

Something is banned because there aren't any counters to it whatsoever. In Dragooon's case, when using a combo like Orojya Dragooon BD145RDF, it can be countered by LDG BD145MF, as Zancrow showed me on Saturday. There are probably other counters that haven't been discovered yet, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to be banned.
(Aug. 01, 2012  1:29 AM)Primal Wrote: Something is banned because there aren't any counters to it whatsoever. In Dragooon's case, when using a combo like Orojya Dragooon BD145RDF, it can be countered by LDG BD145MF, as Zancrow showed me on Saturday.

Really? hehe All I need to do is get MF, another BD, and I have LDG. hehehe But Does MF-H Flash Cetus W145MF beat it?
Dude, it's an ongoing joke really.
People, STOP SAYING FOR PARTS TO BE BANNED.
Duo, Flash, E230, Basalt, etcetcetcetc..come on, seriously. And guess what happened to each? ALL GOT COUNTERS.
So yeah, this won't get banned Smile
Zancrow, do you have a Phoenic and Dragooon? If you do, could you test?
(Aug. 01, 2012  1:31 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Dude, it's an ongoing joke really.
People, STOP SAYING FOR PARTS TO BE BANNED.
Duo, Flash, E230, Basalt, etcetcetcetc..come on, seriously. And guess what happened to each? ALL GOT COUNTERS.
So yeah, this won't get banned Smile

What you talking about? People wanted to ban Dup, Flash, Basalt, E120, etc.?! dafuq
I'm extremely interested with this one, however: where can I find the best parts thread for Zero-G. I don't want to have a Dark Wolf version in Zero-G!
Can you try MSF Dragooon Saramanda BD145WD?
(Aug. 01, 2012  8:09 PM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: Can you try MSF Dragooon Saramanda BD145WD?

Are you crazy? That combo would scrape like hell.
whoops, sorry i was thinking about bb-10 not zero g
That's what he is talking about.
WD is horible on BD145, it scrapes constantly.
I wonder how Dragooon Orojya and/or Orojya Dragooon would work on BD145 EDS? Primal, please do test this when you get the time.

Also, try to get a new MSF or even a MSF custom set if possible.
As I posted in the Whine about your breaks thread, my Beylauncher broke today. That means no more tests for the time being. I've done the Revizer Dragooon BD145RDF vs Phantom Cygnus AD145WD and Revizer Dragooon BD145MF vs MF-L Flash Orion S130R2F tests. The rest will have to wait, unless someone such as zionson or Byser has the necessary parts. Sorry about this, guys.
Just got 2 Dragooon in so here is the first test

Standard Procedure

MSF Dragooon Dragooon S130 MF vs MSF Revizer Revizer E230 CS

Dragoon OS win were by 4-6 rotations.
Can anyone do this combo or with a revizer vs Phantom Cancer W145WD?
Can someone with 2 Dragooons test: MSF Dragooon Dragooon BD145RDF vs Duo Cancer 230D? In zionsion's thread MSF Killerken Dragooon BD145RDF ( Dragooon on top and left spin) failed against Duo Cancer 230D.

He mentioned it was because of killerken, but I don't think the bottom of the metal wheel that barely gets contact would effect the performance so much.

I know this combo hasn't been tested against it so perhaps dragooon 2 might loose as well. My theory is the height difference. Its harder to spin equalize form the bottom of a metal wheel. Which is shown when you battle Gravity BD145RDF and a taller opponent.
Dragooon itself is pretty balanced... I'll try and get some testing in soon.
(Aug. 06, 2012  2:27 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Dragooon itself is pretty balanced... I'll try and get some testing in soon.

Dragooon is straight up amazing. I did some testing with MSF Dargoon Dragoon CH120 XF. It does amazing so far.
My Light Launcher L/R really sucks at launching Dragooon Synchromes, so I've yet to experience the wonders you all have. xD
LL L/Rs sucks in both directions XD
(Aug. 06, 2012  2:46 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: My Light Launcher L/R really sucks at launching Dragooon Synchromes, so I've yet to experience the wonders you all have. xD

Im using a left string launcher right now. CH120 XF does great. But once it slows down it basically stays in the center of the stadium. But I love its spin stealing ability. Ill do more test tomorrow after work.
In your opinion, do you think it outclasses MLD in terms of spin stealing?
(Aug. 06, 2012  2:51 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: In your opinion, do you think it outclasses MLD in terms of spin stealing?

its really hard to say honestly. On one hand you have the pure weight of Dragooon. But MLD has the rubber. When I used Dragooon as a spin stealer it won by more then just 1 or 2 rotations. It was more like 3-4 rotations. I do think comparative testing should be done. But as of right now I think Dragoon is better.
(Aug. 06, 2012  1:43 AM)Meow! Wrote: Can someone with 2 Dragooons test: MSF Dragooon Dragooon BD145RDF vs Duo Cancer 230D? In zionsion's thread MSF Killerken Dragooon BD145RDF ( Dragooon on top and left spin) failed against Duo Cancer 230D.

He mentioned it was because of killerken, but I don't think the bottom of the metal wheel that barely gets contact would effect the performance so much.

I know this combo hasn't been tested against it so perhaps dragooon 2 might loose as well. My theory is the height difference. Its harder to spin equalize form the bottom of a metal wheel. Which is shown when you battle Gravity BD145RDF and a taller opponent.

Nowhere did I say it was because of Killerken. I only compared it to my Killerken Killerken BD145CS combo. in fact, the fault there lies in RDF, which is a significantly lower stamina tip than either D/SD or CS. I'm not sold on your combination of BD145RDF in those scenarios.