Dragooon Discussion

As crazy as this sounds, MSF Saramanda Saramanda BGrin (Bearing Drive) Can consistently beat MSF Dragooon Dragooon BD145 MF

Equipment used:

MSF Dragooon Dragooon BD145 MF vs MSF Saramanda Saramanda BGrin(Bearing Drive)

Hitsugiya, Axel Phantom, & anyone who went to my tournament this past weekend can say this is true. I lost to this combo in the finals. All KO's were when it was near the tornado ridge. Saramanda was banked to get the bearing going early.
Right spin on BGrin usually beats ___ Dragooon anything. Thanks for the test, Dark. Smile
(Aug. 15, 2012  3:28 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Right spin on BGrin usually beats ___ Dragooon anything. Thanks for the test, Dark. Smile

Just thought id put it out there. Thats the only thing Dragooon lost to this past weekend.
any reason why saramanda saramanda is used instead of reviser reviser or reviser saramanda?
(Aug. 15, 2012  4:09 AM)slyx Wrote: any reason why saramanda saramanda is used instead of reviser reviser or reviser saramanda?

It was still put together from Sunday is partially the reason. And it was the combo used against me. They didn't have Revizer Revizer
And It had better stamina then Revizer.
oh wow, i was always under the impression that saramanda was less balanced than reviser, although both aren't balanced to begin with. could you test:

MSF Dragooon Dragooon BD145 MF vs MSF Reviser Reviser B: D? as a comparative test?
(Aug. 15, 2012  4:25 AM)slyx Wrote: oh wow, i was always under the impression that saramanda was less balanced than reviser, although both aren't balanced to begin with. could you test:

MSF Dragooon Dragooon BD145 MF vs MSF Reviser Reviser B: D? as a comparative test?

Ill get around to it tomorrow. Any other tests?

Can someone test MSF Dragooon Dragooon CH120XF Vs. Ifraid Orojya 85MF? Thanks!
Dark Mousy
Can you try MSF Dragooon Dragooon BD145RDF Vs. MSF Saramanda Saramanda BGrin?
(Aug. 15, 2012  4:25 AM)slyx Wrote: oh wow, i was always under the impression that saramanda was less balanced than reviser, although both aren't balanced to begin with. could you test:

Saramanda has much better balance than Revizer, but it's not the Saramanda Saramanda part of the combo that's making it beat Dragooon; it's BGrin.

I also just wanna throw this out there, but MSF Revizer Saramanda is perfectly balanced when aligned properly with its Track. It could be a better contender in this case if you guys want Synchrome tested over Duo.
Dark, what about your Dragoon x2 CH120XF combo? Can ya test it vs that Saramanda?
Well carp.
I didnt want EVERYBODY to learn that B:D destroys Dragooon before I went to my next tourney >_>
I wanted to troll the Dragooons and laugh in their faces.
(Aug. 15, 2012  9:26 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Well carp.
I didnt want EVERYBODY to learn that BGrin destroys Dragooon before I went to my next tourney >_>
I wanted to troll the Dragooons and laugh in their faces.

Lol, I love how almost everyone wants a Dragoon but me. It involves almost no skill at all to use a broken bey.
(Aug. 15, 2012  9:54 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Lol, I love how almost everyone wants a Dragoon but me. It involves almost no skill at all to use a broken bey.

You are so far from the truth. There are plenty of counters to this. Using bd145 mf or ch120 xf involve a lot of skill. It's being able to use an attack type and more. This isn't broke for the Simone fact it's beqtable. Now if it was like libra was then it would be a different story.

(Aug. 15, 2012  5:21 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Dark, what about your Dragoon x2 CH120XF combo? Can ya test it vs that Saramanda?

If I have time today. I have a few other things I wanna test
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:12 AM)Imperial Wrote: Dark Mousy
Can you try MSF Dragooon Dragooon BD145RDF Vs. MSF Saramanda Saramanda BGrin?

I don't have rdf
MSF Saramanda Saramanda B:D loses to a whole lot of stuff, though. A lot more stuff than Dragooon Dragooon. Overall it's a terrific counter (tested it with several Dragooon Dragooon variants and I concur), but a bad choice overall.

(Aug. 15, 2012  3:20 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: As crazy as this sounds, MSF Saramanda Saramanda B:D (Bearing Drive) Can consistently beat MSF Dragooon Dragooon BD145 MF

Equipment used:

MSF Dragooon Dragooon BD145 MF vs MSF Saramanda Saramanda B:D(Bearing Drive)

Hitsugiya, Axel Phantom, & anyone who went to my tournament this past weekend can say this is true. I lost to this combo in the finals. All KO's were when it was near the tornado ridge. Saramanda was banked to get the bearing going early.

(Aug. 15, 2012  5:12 AM)Imperial Wrote: Dark Mousy
Can you try MSF Dragooon Dragooon BD145RDF Vs. MSF Saramanda Saramanda B:D?

I'll tell you right from the get go that it'll lose. RDF is a worse tip for OS than MF in this case. I'd test it, but considering I've tested Dragooon Dragooon with tips with more stamina, I can already picture the outcome.
Can someone test MSF Dragooon Dragooon CH120XF Vs. MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB? Thanks!

EDIT: Actually change CH120XF to BD145MF
MF-H L-Drago Guardian BD145MF already gets 100% against Duo 230MB, so this should be a boring test '-'
Again. I'm more interested in seeing the attack variants vs LTDCs with RDF and Duo 100D. If you missed my previous post, the combos were MF-H Duo Aquario 90-105RDF or MF-H Duo Aquario 90-105D If anyone is interested in testing it.....

(Thinks to self: I know no one is...so when I get dragooon in a month or so I'll have to test it out myself XD)
What about dragoonx2 s130mf or mb. Some other synchrom r good with that combo. Not a lot of recoil with metal tips
Yeesh!! Its another Lightning Tank but a lot heavier! Ima gonna get destroyed at tournaments! Tired Pinching_eyes_2

EDIT: Even more broken with synchrome! LOL Tongue_out
(Aug. 17, 2012  5:16 PM)Ignition Wrote: Yeesh!! Its another Lightning Tank but a lot heavier! Ima gonna get destroyed at tournaments! Tired Pinching_eyes_2

We don't call combos by nicknames. Its "MF Lighting L Drago BD145 LRF" And Honestly im surprised no one has tried Dragooon Dragooon BD145 LRF. I would but my LRF is beyond bad.
I have not looked through all the comments on this discussion if anyone else thought of this but i just want to tell you guys a combo useing the Dragooon wheel
MSF Orojya Dragooon 85SD/D
i have battled with this bey a couple of times now and it seems that it can beat really any bey with the BD145 track probably because it can spin steal Tongue_out_wink and against attack types it bearlt stands a chance Tongue_out i also battled this bey against some top tier 230 combos and it really loses a lot to those but only sometimes it gets a fluke K.O. so idk if anyone would do a real test of this combo since i dont really know how to test beys like a pro yet so if someone that is a pro at testing... if you could test it out that would be awesome!
it seems that the combo with orojya and dragooon makes the bey have perfectly balanced areas around the bey so it does not lose spin fast.
hope i helped just a little ;D
I could not find the thread where you post the battle against the 3 variations of dragooon`s so ill just post it here

Launching system

Right Launcher

Left Launcher

Benchmark Test

MF-H Flash Giraffe C145R2F vs Killerken Dragooon BD145CS

MF-H Flash Giraffe C145R2F vs Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF

MF-H Flash Giraffe C145R2F vs Killerken Dragooon SA165WD (SA165 on Normal Mode)

So overall i think that Flash is an OK counter for Dragooon... i dont have anything else to say really...
Why in the world were you using C145 with Flash? I mean, it's my favorite track of all time, but it's not known for having any synergy with Flash I'm aware of. Even with that questionable track choice, thank you for the results, and for formatting them so well!
(Dec. 31, 2012  4:31 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Why in the world were you using C145 with Flash? I mean, it's my favorite track of all time, but it's not known for having any synergy with Flash I'm aware of. Even with that questionable track choice, thank you for the results, and for formatting them so well!
Well.... I like to play around with beyblades so i thought why not defense with attack Eee and it turned out to be very good so im like Cute but yeah it was just me playing around and randomly wanting to do a test for the beyblade Wink