Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst

(Jul. 04, 2016  12:59 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2016  1:12 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Unfortunately, i don't have enough money to go to japan to audition. Everything else I fit, I'm just barely too young. But I would do well. I am a pretty good actor, to tell the honest truth.
You probably have to learn Japanese too lol.

Honestly, with 100 people in the commercial, all I would probably need to say would be "Beyblade Burst" In Japanese, which i could honestly learn to do in a few minutes, But it really doesn't matter as I won't be doing it anyhow.
I'm predicting, after the shooting, and after everyone gets their compensation, there will be a huge surge of products listed in auction
I think the huge benefit to Burst with releasing this is for those who dismissed Burst because it's different, well this being familiar to older fans who didn't like Burst may convince them to try it out.
This is great, but I wish they would rerelease some plastic gen beyblades. Similar to the beyblade "legends" fusion releases.
(Jul. 04, 2016  7:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I think the huge benefit to Burst with releasing this is for those who dismissed Burst because it's different, well this being familiar to older fans who didn't like Burst may convince them to try it out.

Ever since the news came out, as an older fan I've been overly excited with this! I mean, Burst looks very promising, and with the original four S being remade in Burst there's a huge possibility that older fans like me could give Burst a chance.
In my personal opinion, Burst is very much like a breath of fresh air, especially given their "exploding" action during beybattles! I love it!

I just hope this special release to be more like an "invitation" to watch Burst rather than draw the attention away and back onto Bakuten with new blades and new stories; as much as I'd like that, it wouldn't be fair to this promising series... would it?
So I started thinking about what the meaning behind this could be and with the other rumors swirling around the Beyblade live-action movie an idea began to form. What if the plot of the movie is that the Bladebreakers time travel forward to the time of Burst. I emailed the friend who actually got me into blading about 15 years ago who just so happens to be interning at paramount this summer this: "Yo bud, Hope all is well, looking forward to seeing you in a couple of months. Are you at all familiar with the fact that Paramount acquired the rights for a live-action Beyblade movie? Any chance a time travel element might be involved?" He emailed me back: "The project isn't 100% firm and all I can tell you is there's probably going to be something animated first." So not quite sure what to make of that, but the implication seems to be I might be on the right track. If Tyson were to end up as a blast from the past and end up as the new lead's rival in the movie that would sure seem like a legitimate enough platform to launch left-spin into the game.
(Jul. 07, 2016  11:18 PM)Time Wrote: So I started thinking about what the meaning behind this could be and with the other rumors swirling around the Beyblade live-action movie an idea began to form. What if the plot of the movie is that the Bladebreakers time travel forward to the time of Burst. I emailed the friend who actually got me into blading about 15 years ago who just so happens to be interning at paramount this summer this: "Yo bud, Hope all is well, looking forward to seeing you in a couple of months. Are you at all familiar with the fact that Paramount acquired the rights for a live-action Beyblade movie? Any chance a time travel element might be involved?" He emailed me back: "The project isn't 100% firm and all I can tell you is there's probably going to be something animated first." So not quite sure what to make of that, but the implication seems to be I might be on the right track. If Tyson were to end up as a blast from the past and end up as the new lead's rival in the movie that would sure seem like a legitimate enough platform to launch left-spin into the game.

Wow! Very interesting. Please keep us posted. Im not too excited about a live action to be quite honest, but a new animated film featuring the bladebreakers back at it again would make me so happy!
I am not sure where to post this but as this The Plastics Burst Thread I am posting it here.

A Twitter User Created The Dragoon S Prototype by 3D Printing.

[Image: IMG_20160710_214748_zps24ugc9bv.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160710_214756_zpsvbzwxurk.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160710_214754_zps1gwja18z.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160710_214758_zpsgdyxlym4.jpg]

Now after seeing this would it really be a 3 layer System ? Or would TT Change it in this case ?
I am also curious to know how would it perform. I think the User has also mentioned about some its performance in the tweet.

Source :- https://twitter.com/Teiranofactory/statu...25056?s=09

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Haha, that's amazing. Although the implementation is a bit awkward; looks like they just took Reverse Dragon and attached a cylindrical piece below to make it as thick as it needs to be to implement the teeth mechanism/not leave a huge gap between the disk and Layer.
I might just cry due to nostalgia overload...DRANZER SPIRAL!!!!
Haha ! We have another prototype from the same guy. This time its the Draciel.

[Image: IMG_20160713_100300_zpst30lpjgy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160713_100302_zps3ieqywbp.jpg]

Also the guy has mentioned that the prototype is very to burst. This really looks better than the Dragoon S prototype hah !
When they release in Japan I suppose its be CRAZY in there ! LONG LIVE Plastics Gen !

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Dranzer S Burst Ver. can vaguely be seen in the new manga chapter (better scans coming up in the next few days): https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Bak...pid1333744

Dragoon S Burst Ver. is stubbornly left-spin, seemingly. Most images now show it with the prongs of the Disc in a left-spin position.
(Jul. 13, 2016  8:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Dranzer S Burst Ver. can vaguely be seen in the new manga chapter (better scans coming up in the next few days): https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Bak...pid1333744

Dragoon S Burst Ver. is stubbornly left-spin, seemingly. Most images now show it with the prongs of the Disc in a left-spin position.

Dragoon S can be seen there too. And it's a pretty easy to see in the upper left-hand corner. Look at that Disk though...

EDIT: Dang it, Kai-V beat me to it! But I hope that means that whenever Dragoons S. Burst Ver. is released it'll be left spin as well.
It would be so awesome to have a left spin Burst Bey. Grin
So Draciel S has Central Press, Dranzer has Spread Trans and Driger has Heavy Fusion...

[Image: 2dmgcn.jpg]

Thanks to Marutti.
Draciel Central Press, Dranzer Spread Trans and Driger Heavy Fusion?

Well, everyone's gonna be super disappointed. For me, I never had much expectations to begin with (although I did want these respective parts) but whatever, I'm still excited for the new Layers.

Thanks Jinbee and Marutti.
It says that Driger S.H.F will be available in the Random Booster Vol. 4 in October for 972 yen.
Dranzer S.S.T will be available as a limited wbba. store item or prize in November and Draciel S.C.P will come out in the Random Booster Vol. 5 in December.
Thanks for the extra information Kai-V.

Well I guess that since these aren't released as boosters or starters, it shouldn't too disappointing for it's parts. But it sucks that aside from their layers, they don't have one new part, not one.
Thank you for the information Marutti, Jin for posting and Kai-V for the translations.

They all look very good, almost exactly like the originals. The parts are disappointing, ESPECIALLY FUSION, but I am happy with Dranzer for the most part. Draciel looks a little more crunched down at the main contact points, but I am still very excited for it. Driger HAS FUSION Argh! seems like it'll be good, and I hope so. My main concern for all of them is the teeth... Hoping Dranzer has some D2 teeth at least.

With 2 of these 3 beys being in RBs, I wonder if they will be the prize bey or if they will just be one of the 7 x rarities? Possible Draciel and Driger recolours? :o And Dranzer will be just a prize or available at select stores (wbba) stores? Ah, hoping it is not just a prize, I need it in my life!

Very good day today ^__^
Here's Dragoon S recolour incase you're wondering, is the manga shot on the right corner just Dragoon S or a new driver?

Oh wait NVM it's just Dragoon S.
Dranzer S will be an exclusive item in wbba. stores, not a prize, so it should be relatively easily available. It will litteraly be sold for 972 yen.
Shout out to the WBO's homie Marutti!

[Image: 25t7uck.jpg]

I asked my friend to translate, what he told me was that it's limited edition and it comes out January 15, 2017. This is what is confirmed, but I used Google Translate (don't hate me plz) and it said something about a postcard, so it may be some mail in offer? Not sure.

Here is something interesting I thought of; it may be released with or along side an issue of CoroCoro Aniki. The next issue should be October, and after that is January. This Burst-Plastics manga was released on the 15th.
Interesting that they chose a manga panel that prominently highlights the left spin mechanism ...

Thanks Marutti!
The prong holding side alone is definitely left spin, so there is no ifs, ands or buts.
That is the "Aniki Exclusive Colour Ver." though, so we still do not know about the regular version. And yes, that exclusive version will be available through fan/mail service in the next CoroCoro Aniki in January.