| item number = A-89
| beyblade system = [[Engine Gear]]
| beyblade type = [[Attack]]
| starter or booster =
}}
__TOC__

== Attack Ring (AR): Eight Spiker==
* '''Weight:''' 5 grams

Eight Spiker takes the form of four dragon heads followed by slightly smaller fins, for a total of eight contact points.
Each one of its eight well-spaced, well-shaped contact points is further enhanced by small spikes, adding [[Spike Attack]] to its already prodigious [[Smash Attack]]. Despite its hyper-aggressive profile, Eight Spiker is low on recoil, and is capable of exceptionally clean knock outs at any stage of a battle.
It is one of the best left spin Smash Attack AR's, however, being effective in left spin only comes at a cost: It is unable to make use of [[Dragoon Grip Attacker|Grip Base]], the fastest low-height base. Furthermore, its lack of any [[Upper Attack]] slopes mean that it has more trouble outspinning opponents when using bases such as [[Gaia Dragoon V|SG Metal Flat 2]].
Nonetheless, it is an excellent [[Smash Attack]] AR, commonly considered the best Left-Spin Smash AR, and is, at the very least, an extremely strong contender for this title.

=== Use in [[Smash Attack]] Customization ===

* '''AR:''' Eight Spiker ([[Dragoon G]])
* '''WD:''' [[Wide Defense]]
* '''SG:''' [[Spin_Gear#V_and_V2_Series_Spin_Gears|Neo Left SG]] (Normal Core) ([[Dragoon V2]])
* '''SP:''' Fin Tectors ([[Draciel V2]])
* '''BB:''' Customize Grip Base ([[Dragoon V2]])

== Weight Disk (WD): 10 Wide ==
See [[Wide Weight Disks|10 Wide]]

== Spin Gear (SG): Left Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat) ==
* '''Weight:''' 11 grams

[[Dragoon]] G is equipped with a Left Engine Gear with a Metal Semi-Flat tip. Despite the name, however, the tip is flat, only having slight rounding of the edges. This provides aggressive movement and decent [[Survival]]. The Engine Gear itself provides a burst of speed (the timing of which depends on the base it is used with). However, the tip isn't fully able to make use of this, and often, the most noticeable effect of activation is self-KO.
Furthermore, it is too tall to hit many opponents, and is limited to Engine-Gear compatible bases, all of which are impractical and/or bulky. Overall, this part has no competitive use.

== Blade Base (BB): First Clutch Base (Dragoon G version) ==
* '''Weight:''' 7 grams

Like all First Clutch blade bases, Dragoon G’s base activates the Engine Gear at the start of the battle.
The base has eight protrusions, four of which are similar in shape to Eight Spiker, and two of which lack the spikes. While it provides some means to make contact with lower opponents, this base tends to be very prone to [[Recoil]], and as such it is not commonly used.

==Other Version==
* [[Dragoon G]] - Blue Metallic (Special Set)
* [[Dragoon G]] - Red (Special Starter)
* [[Dragoon G]] – Metallic Blue Ver. ([[Hasbro]], comes with Left Customize Engine Gear and Metal Semi-Flat CEW)

== Gallery ==
<gallery>

</gallery>

== Overall ==
[[Dragoon G]] comes with an excellent Attack Ring, and a moderately useful Weight Disk. While the base and SG are useless, it also includes a [[Winder#Dragon_Winder|Dragon Winder]], and is readily available at cheap prices. While the Blade Base and Engine Gear are disappointing, it is still a useful buy, and, given its cheap price, '''all serious competitive bladers should own this Beyblade.'''

[[CategoryTongue_outlastic Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]
There is another draft here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dragoon-G--21065

You should probably add your version as a post on the other Dragoon G thread.
For the OHKO custonm put whale attack or W/E it's called (Seaborg 2) instead, better than triple tiger.
(Nov. 19, 2011  5:51 PM)BeyPhilosopher Wrote: There is another draft here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dragoon-G--21065

You should probably add your version as a post on the other Dragoon G thread.
Thats terrible and fairly old; close that one and improve this one would be better;nicde work Benjohadi BTW ! Grin.
(Nov. 17, 2011  5:20 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
Quote:Dragoon G (Galaxy)

Both Takara and Hasbro released this beyblade as Starter pack. However, Takara also released this beyblade in two other colors that is Red (Special Starter Set) and Blue Metallic (Special Set) while Hasbro also released this bey in Blue Metallic as Starter set.

1.0 Attack Ring (AR): 8-Spiker

8-Spiker resemble 4 symmetrical dragons with wings, each with 8 sharp spikes on the tips. The 8 spikes on this AR provide a very high Smash Attack upon contact, thus making this AR a very valuable parts in competitive. However, upon having many spikes,this AR also consequences severe recoil and at times, breakage issues. With correct customization, this recoil issue can be solved. This is one of the best smash ARs ever.

1.1 Use in Left Smash Attack Customization

2.0 Weight Disk (WD): 10-Wide
See 10-Wide

3.0 Spin Gear (SG/EG): Left Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat)

This is a Left Engine Gear with a Metal Semi Flat. This Engine Gear will provide slightly an increase in the RPM while giving the beyblade equipped with this EG to be slightly aggressive for the moment the EG kicks in. It has a tendency to self KO, making it unreliable. This EG might have some use in OHKO when equipped with First Clutch BB. In conclusion, there are many other SG that can own this SG for attack.
3.1 Use in OHKO customization
AR : Triple Tiger
WD: 10-Heavy
SG: Right EG (Metal Semi-Flat)
BB: First Clutch BB (any version)

4.0 First Clutch Base (Dragoon G Version)

This BB allows the EG to kicks in immediately after being launched. This BB is also equipped with 4 spikes and 4 sharp wings that provide quite some amount of Smash Attack, but in order hand produce high recoil. The 4 sharp points on this BB also cause this BB prone to breakage. Due to high recoil and being tall,this BB is not suitable for any Attack customization. However, this BB can be used for OHKO customization.

5.0 Other version

Blue Metallic Dragoon G (Special Set ; Takara), Blue Metallic Dragoon G (Starter Set; Hasbro), Red Dragoon G (Special Starter; Takara)

6.0 Gallery

7.0 Overall

Dragoon G's AR, 8- Spiker is a very good AR for Left Smash Attack Customization while the rest of its parts cant be use competitively. As this beyblade can bought cost efficiently, each potential Attack Blader should own this beyblade at least one copy of this bey.
i cant find any draft related to this beyblade..as well as in beywiki..
so i give it a try.. Grin
i think,many spelling errors..(my english is bad..XD)

Dont Worry, I edited it. Good job.
Quote:Dragoon G (Galaxy)

Both Takara and Hasbro released this beyblade as a Starter pack. However, Takara also released this beyblade in two other colors that is Red (Special Starter Set) and Blue Metallic (Special Set) while Hasbro also released this bey in Blue Metallic as a Starter set.

1.0 Attack Ring (AR): 8-Spiker

8-Spiker resembles 4 symmetrical dragons with wings, each with 8 sharp spikes on the tips. The 8 spikes on this AR provide a very high Smash Attack upon contact, thus making this AR a very valuable parts in competitive. However, upon having many spikes,this AR also has severe recoil and at times, breakage issues. With correct customization, this recoil issue can be solved. This is one of the best smash ARs ever.

1.1 Use in Left Smash Attack Customization

2.0 Weight Disk (WD): 10-Wide
See 10-Wide

3.0 Spin Gear (SG/EG): Left Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat)

This is a Left Engine Gear with a Metal Semi Flat. This Engine Gear will provide a slight increase in RPM while giving the beyblade equipped with this EG to be slightly aggressive for the moment the EG kicks in. It has a tendency to self KO, making it unreliable. This EG may have some use in OHKO when equipped with First Clutch BB. In conclusion, there are many other SG that outclass this SG for attack.
3.1 Use in OHKO customization
AR : Triple Tiger
SG: Right EG (Metal Semi-Flat)
BB: First Clutch BB (any version)

4.0 First Clutch Base (Dragoon G Version)

This BB allows the EG to kick in immediately after being launched. This BB is also equipped with 4 spikes and 4 sharp wings that provide quite some amount of Smash Attack, but also produce high recoil. The 4 sharp points on this BB also cause this BB to be prone to breakage. Due to high recoil and being tall,this BB is not suitable for any Attack customization. However, this BB can be used for OHKO customization.

5.0 Other version

Blue Metallic Dragoon G (Special Set ; Takara), Blue Metallic Dragoon G (Starter Set; Hasbro), Red Dragoon G (Special Starter; Takara)

6.0 Gallery

7.0 Overall

Dragoon G's AR, 8- Spiker is a very good AR for Left Smash Attack Customization while the rest of its parts are not of use competitively. As this beyblade can bought cost efficiently, each potential Attack Blader should own at least one copy of this bey.

Made some edits that Phoenix missed.

Thanks Phoenix INferno, Infinty LIbra, Poseidon Grin
as for attack customization..is this ok?

Quote:AR: 8 Spiker
SG: Neo Left SG (HMC Version)
SP: Cross Survivor
BB: SG Grip Change Base

AR: 8 Spiker
SG: Neo Left SG (HMC Version)
BB: Storm Grip Base
will edit the one in the OP..

For the SG it should be like this
SG: Neo Left SG
SG Core: HMC
Or something like that.
Change the WD ito Wide defence instead.
I would probably not even include the combo in the SG section. The SG is basically directly outclassed by Dragoon GT's (assuming a good CEW is used), and both are pretty terrible anyway. :\

As for the base, mention that it's protrusions have a near identical shape to 8-spiker. Again, EG's and their bases basically all suck.

The AR section "This is one of the best smash ARs ever." I would probably remove it, and mention earlier that it is considered the best left spin smash attack AR, as you haven't mentioned that it is left spin.
Oh yeah..Thanks Th!nk and Poseidon..will edit it.. Grin
BB and SG section..
I took the liberty of taking some pics. I did the photos on a black and then a white background, because I don't know which people would prefer. Let me know if you want me to retake them/fix them/if the photos aren't wanted.
Absolutely beautiful pictures.
White backgrounds are always preferred for Beywiki photos, Vulcan.
Just for future reference so you don't have to take two sets of photos on different backgrounds!
^ I originally only wanted to do the black background pictures. I took the second set just to meet that rule. But seriously, white on black looks way better than white on white. I mean which set do you prefer?
Thanks though!
nice pictures..thanks..but i really like black as the background since DGG is white...
but i thought pictures on beywiki should be in mint condition?
"that are red (Special Starter Set) and Blue Metallic (Special Set)"
"AR a very valuable part in competition"
"This is the best AR for Left Smash Attack Cutomization."
Other than that, this is great!
edited...thanks for the grammar coeerection.. Smile
alsoo will be needing pitures for the recolors..JR_Tiger and Evo can hel p me???haha
I have waited for this draft from the day I was on WBO. Smile
And now, it has come! I am so happy!
I would be happy to help with photos, as I own the Hasbro Blue Metallic Dragoon G. Just to learn some basic photography skills, and BeyWiki standards for taking pics(and also to get hold of a good camera). Smile
But if Evo and JR_Tiger chip in before me, then that's great too!
Also, those are absolutely beautiful pictures, Vulcan. Grin
Recolor pics aren't neccesery but if you want, I can take pics of special sticker one's.
Recolour pics are always good, tbh. Heck knows, they certainly won't hurt.
Yeah I know but they can go on after XD
The way he was saying it, it implyed he needed to wait for them before teh draft went on. Rather that's what impression I got.
Well, they aren't necessary, but there nice to have hah! Wink oh and don't worry Ben-Ben I'll get the pics of the three Re-Color's of the Dragoon G sometime later today for, you!! Grin
Sorry for the double post, but I got the pic's of the Re-Color's for you Ben!! Grin ok here you go-

Metallic Blue-
Dark Blue-
Metallic Red-
Ok well what do y'all think? Smile
The second picture looks more Metallic Blue to me than the first one...
(Nov. 29, 2011  1:42 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: The second picture looks more Metallic Blue to me than the first one...

What do you mean? Like you think the Dragoon G in the second set of pictures is metallic?
Yeah, with the weird silver powder and stuff, it looks more metallic blue to me than the first one, which looks just like a normal blue recolor. However, I'm not experienced with Plastics so I may be wrong.