[Draft]  Disc Frame - Proof

@[~Mana~] IS ONlY BeyWIKI Contributor is supposed to write Drafts??
I know, I am not that Good, Drafts of Monodragon are a different league, But I can Improve My self.
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:20 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:16 AM)jade_juper Wrote: He did the same to me by forcing his opinion on me. Did I ask to hear what he said? To be honest, Mono should be writing these articles, not someone who does not even take the time to read what someone else is saying. He really is not doing anything that great either. The task should be left to professionals like Monodrahon.

What will happen, is that unfortunately the whole thing will have to be fixed. Why do you waste your time?

Seriously guys. I know he did not ask for my opinion, but why is he so angry?
Well, no one becomes professional without making mistakes right? MonoDragon has been doing it for a while and is in his own league with the drafts. 
I get it that you are offended that he is just giving opinion about your shipping prices. I don't think he is angry, I think all this is just a misunderstanding and I would really like you both to clear it out! Joyful_3

Well not really. I have no quarell with anyone. I just find it silly that he keeps giving his opinion where I didn't ask.
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: @[~Mana~] IS ONlY BeyWIKI Contributor is supposed to write Drafts??
I know, I am not that Good, Drafts of Monodragon are a different league, But I can Improve My self.

No, anyone can contribute to drafts. It just tends to be the draft thread's poster that writes it up though.
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: @[~Mana~] IS ONlY BeyWIKI Contributor is supposed to write Drafts??

The beywiki is not a place to practice. You write them if you can write and know what you are writing about.
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:44 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: @[~Mana~] IS ONlY BeyWIKI Contributor is supposed to write Drafts??

The beywiki is not a place to practice. You write them if you can write and know what you are writing about.
Not sure, but what exactly do you think is wrong woth the draft right now?
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:51 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:44 AM)jade_juper Wrote: The beywiki is not a place to practice. You write them if you can write and know what you are writing about.
Not sure, but what exactly do you think is wrong woth the draft right now?

Far too short, not enough details.
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:54 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:51 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Not sure, but what exactly do you think is wrong woth the draft right now?

Quote:This Is how a beginning Draft Looks like

Star
 (スター, Sutā) is a Disc Frame released as part of the Burst System as well as the God Layer System. It debuted with the release of the Random Booster Vol. 8 Shelter Regulus .5S.Tw on October 21st, 2017.

Contents
[show]

Description
Star, like its name suggests, is a star shaped frame with a protrusion at each corner. While too small to come into contact with the opponent's Layer, Star is one of the thickest and thus heaviest Disc Frames which grants high Attack potential when paired with Core Discs such as 7. Furthermore, Star's underside perimeter is smoother than Meteor's, which aids in Life After Death.
We don't have testings to post any further
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:54 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:51 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Not sure, but what exactly do you think is wrong woth the draft right now?

No offense, but that's why it's a draft. Information will be added as and when we get it. The info in the draft right now is things which can be seen through the pictures.
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:54 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Far too short, not enough details.
No offense, but that's why it's a draft. Information will be added as and when we get it. The info in the draft right now is things which can be seen through the pictures.

I get that, but if you are ao eager to write adraft, at least wait for it to get tested.
(Sep. 07, 2018  11:00 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote: No offense, but that's why it's a draft. Information will be added as and when we get it. The info in the draft right now is things which can be seen through the pictures.

I get that, but if you are ao eager to write adraft, at least wait for it to get tested.

As Monodragon Said earlier, there is no problem in Writing Drafts Before they are released. Furthermore, this is just about the appearance and LAD nature.
(Sep. 07, 2018  11:00 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:57 AM)Suhasini Wrote: No offense, but that's why it's a draft. Information will be added as and when we get it. The info in the draft right now is things which can be seen through the pictures.

? That's where you are wrong. As I have seen MonoDragon doing it, Mono also makes drafts before the beyblade or part is actually released. 
But he is very accurate with his speculations and predictions. They are really very accurate. Not saying that MonoDragon is wrong here, I really like the way Mono does that. 
And Adarsh is new to this, so it might take time for him to reach there.
(Sep. 07, 2018  11:04 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  11:00 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I get that, but if you are ao eager to write adraft, at least wait for it to get tested.
? That's where you are wrong. As I have seen MonoDragon doing it, Mono also makes drafts before the beyblade or part is actually released. 
But he is very accurate with his speculations and predictions. They are really very accurate. Not saying that MonoDragon is wrong here, I really like the way Mono does that. 

But mono does it better. Why does he decide to take matters into is hands?

(Sep. 07, 2018  11:03 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  11:00 AM)jade_juper Wrote: I get that, but if you are ao eager to write adraft, at least wait for it to get tested.

As Monodragon Said earlier, there is no problem in Writing Drafts Before they are released. Furthermore, this is just about the appearance and LAD nature.

Yeah, but that is right next to nothing.
(Sep. 07, 2018  10:23 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: @[~Mana~] IS ONlY BeyWIKI Contributor is supposed to write Drafts??

That’s the spirit.
(Sep. 07, 2018  11:11 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  11:04 AM)Suhasini Wrote: ? That's where you are wrong. As I have seen MonoDragon doing it, Mono also makes drafts before the beyblade or part is actually released. 

But mono does it better. Why does he decide to take matters into is hands?

(Sep. 07, 2018  11:03 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: As Monodragon Said earlier, there is no problem in Writing Drafts Before they are released. Furthermore, this is just about the appearance and LAD nature.

Chill bro,you have taken it to far.and mono said he has no problem with this draft.and Adarsh has made the draft on appearance.it is like seeing a gf teaser and writing in the draft it can spin steal.i mean,he is not saying the frame is opening and volcanoes are exploding inside it.lol
(Sep. 07, 2018  12:16 PM)Battleburst Wrote:

That’s the spirit.
(Sep. 07, 2018  11:11 AM)jade_juper Wrote: But mono does it better. Why does he decide to take matters into is hands?

Chill bro,you have taken it to far.and mono said he has no problem with this draft.and Adarsh has made the draft on appearance.it is like seeing a gf teaser and writing in the draft it can spin steal.i mean,he is not saying the frame is opening and volcanoes are exploding inside it.lol

I'm calm. The point is that writing a wiki article on a turret which is not even released is pointless. Like trying to write a review for a movie which will be released soon. You can't write a good review because you have not watched the movie. You can write what you think will happen, but how often are your predictions correct?
I agree and disagree with most of what's being said; yes, a draft can not be written properly without the part actually being released, but preliminary information can definitely be added based on what we already know.

And the summary of what we know of this so far is that it's a smooth circular Frame, designed solely to avoid Layera scraping the floor, which will improve LAD as well.

And that this Frame is designed to be used with Geist Fafnir's stock combo, but that's a one liner thing.

Until release, preliminary stuff is all we can really write up. Nobody should be jumping ahead or expecting more at this point. And while MonoDragon handles nearly all our drafts, he's not the only one who can contribute either. And even if someone isn't fluent in English for writing the draft, they can still give their information in a draft thread and have the OP write it up in a clean form. It's a collaborative project after all, haha.
(Sep. 07, 2018  12:30 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I agree and disagree with most of what's being said; yes, a draft can not be written properly without the part actually being released, but preliminary information can definitely be added based on what we already know.

And the summary of what we know of this so far is that it's a smooth circular Frame, designed solely to avoid Layera scraping the floor, which will improve LAD as well.

And that this Frame is designed to be used with Geist Fafnir's stock combo, but that's a one liner thing.

Until release, preliminary stuff is all we can really write up. Nobody should be jumping ahead or expecting more at this point. And while MonoDragon handles nearly all our drafts, he's not the only one who can contribute either. And even if someone isn't fluent in English for writing the draft, they can still give their information in a draft thread and have the OP write it up in a clean form. It's a collaborative project after all, haha.

Thanks mana(I can’t Put the thingy in your name as I updated my iPad),you clarified it all.thanks,now this is just WAY to off topic.lets get back to the frame.
depending on how good gF is I can see gF.10P.At doing well in tournaments.
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:34 PM)MWF Wrote: depending on how good gF is I can see gF.10P.At doing well in tournaments.
I think 8' will be good as well. Considering the shape and owd that it has. Also, I can see Ab being good for opposite spin as well.
(Sep. 07, 2018  3:22 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:34 PM)MWF Wrote: depending on how good gF is I can see gF.10P.At doing well in tournaments.
I think 8' will be good as well. Considering the shape and owd that it has. Also, I can see Ab being good for opposite spin as well.

But , there might be a problem in Burst Resistance !! ( The disk seems much hallow and thin , Pretty Much a FLATTER-ED Knuckle )
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:28 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  3:22 PM)bladekid Wrote: I think 8' will be good as well. Considering the shape and owd that it has. Also, I can see Ab being good for opposite spin as well.

But , there might be a problem in Burst Resistance !! ( The disk seems much hallow and thin , Pretty Much a FLATTER-ED Knuckle )
Ever seen a Zero disc??
Yeah Burst Resistance is what I am worried about too, but it has high outward weight distribution
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:28 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: But , there might be a problem in Burst Resistance !! ( The disk seems much hallow and thin , Pretty Much a FLATTER-ED Knuckle )
Ever seen a Zero disc??
Yeah Burst Resistance is what I am worries about too, but it has high outward weigt destribution

I think 8' paired with Proof  Would be EPIC !!
(Sep. 07, 2018  4:28 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  3:22 PM)bladekid Wrote: I think 8' will be good as well. Considering the shape and owd that it has. Also, I can see Ab being good for opposite spin as well.

Yeah, but for stamina, having that much owd will really help it out.
Good draft. But only thing is that we still haven't seen it in real life. We can't declare it yet to be best frame for LAD . Who knows it's lower weight may prevent it from having enough precession and stamina, so it may fall over sooner than older disks. And who knows. It can be heavy too.

Being a draft before proper testing. We need to use words like "can, may etc" more.

Edit:- Like ~Mana~ said. Preliminary info seems fine. But really we use words like "has" only when we have multiple confirmation
(Sep. 07, 2018  12:21 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  12:16 PM)Battleburst Wrote: That’s the spirit.Chill bro,you have taken it to far.and mono said he has no problem with this draft.and Adarsh has made the draft on appearance.it is like seeing a gf teaser and writing in the draft it can spin steal.i mean,he is not saying the frame is opening and volcanoes are exploding inside it.lol

I'm calm. The point is that writing a wiki article on a turret which is not even released is pointless. Like trying to write a review for a movie which will be released soon. You can't write a good review because you have not watched the movie. You can write what you think will happen, but how often are your predictions correct?

it sent isn't adarsh who does drafts before its released, its called a 'draft' for a reason
(Sep. 09, 2018  10:44 AM)_callumspicer Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  12:21 PM)jade_juper Wrote: I'm calm. The point is that writing a wiki article on a turret which is not even released is pointless. Like trying to write a review for a movie which will be released soon. You can't write a good review because you have not watched the movie. You can write what you think will happen, but how often are your predictions correct?

it sent isn't adarsh who does drafts before its released, its called a 'draft' for a reason

Sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say.