Draciel F

Technically the BB can only hold four, whereas the SG holds one.

As far as other versions go, there's also a Black Draciel F from Beybooster F.
sure its not S version? if it is F, then what was it released for?

and so basicly, max# of metal balls in base + max# of metal balls in SG? good to know
oh cool. i will have to keep my eyes out for this one...wait...is this bey called Black Draciel F? (like Black Dranzer F)
: \
It a plain Draciel F, it is simply colored black. It is from a Takara Random Booster and is quite rare.
thanks Mcfrown.

i wonder why BlackDranzer was the exception...
(Oct. 29, 2010  5:42 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: thanks Mcfrown.

Because Black Dranzer was in the anime...

Nice article Galaxy, seems to be coming along well.
(Oct. 29, 2010  6:32 AM)Stigma Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2010  5:42 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: thanks Mcfrown.

Because Black Dranzer was in the anime...

Nice article Galaxy, seems to be coming along well.
I really appreciate it, Stigma!
Thank you very much ^^!
Someone can say me something about this article?
I've edited this,i've done the best,but no one comment it,and i don't know if it's ok for BeyWiki!

Thanks!

(Sorry for the double post!)
Hi,

I guess there is another special version for Dranzer F-- the corocoro limited light metal ver. (RED). Here is the photo for your reference.
Attached Files

.jpg   IMG_1607.JPG (Size: 28.62 KB / Downloads: 58)
This article is for Draciel F,not Dranzer F Pinching_eyes_2
Don't worry!
Thanks Smile
(Nov. 26, 2010  12:27 PM)wwqqyang Wrote: Hi,

I guess there is another special version for Dranzer F-- the corocoro limited light metal ver. (RED). Here is the photo for your reference.

its a nice bey, but as Galaxy said wrong thread. If it isnt mentioned already, you can gi to the Dranzer F on beywiki and add this bey to the "Other Versions" section. Thank you
I've got another version: 2002 Fukobako booster clear version.
You can go ahead and post this, but I will be making some heavy modifications on the Fortress Base section. Thanks for writing!
Thanks i'll write it on BeyWiki Smile

Megablader: thanks,i'll add it.
Do you have pics Smile ?
No sorry since I don't own one. Don't think you really need them though.
we already knew about the clear version...i have the bey, and yet i neve ppost the pics.

gratz Galaxy! I will updare the Missing Beys list. i will do my best to get the pics up TODAY
Well no one told him since it wasn't in the article was it....
we told him several times...he just didnt add it to the draft yet. read the comments theoughout the whole thread. i mention the crystal version on SEVERAL occasions.

Galaxy, why didnt you add the crystal version to the draft yet anyway?
tbh "Other Versions" is probably the least important section of any article.
I have Draciel F's BB if you want pictures, my AR and SG sort of dissapeared.
Thanks Mc Frown. I'll wait for your pics Smile
(I haven't got a photocamera,so i must wait for a friend for pics.I really appreciate if you'll give me them Smile )
Also,i can see the Crystal Version in "Other Version". o.O
Am i wrong?
Thanks guys =D
Draciel F now in BeyWiki.
Thanks Smile
I'm not really satisfied with the Fortress Base description ... it fails to mention a lot of the important information that Anubis/Guardian Odin–unarguably the most knowledgeable Defensive Blader on the WBO, particularly with regards to plastics–once said about it in a BBF thread (which I posted here) a few years back.

I'll try to edit it soon, or if someone else knows what I'm talking about, they can go ahead and do so.