5 Use in Defense Customization
5.1 Use in Defense Customization
5.2 Use in Attack Customization
6 Other Version
7 Gallery
8 Overall

Attack Ring (AR): Eight Spike
Weight : 5 grams

The Eight Spike can be considered a fusion between Max Shield (Draciel MBD) and the Cross Spike (Draciel S). It has eight projected : four turtle heads and other four are in the form of a square. This AR has no real use for competitive game because of its shape that knock it off balance while spinning.

Weight Disk (WD): Eight Balance
See Eight Heavy.

Spin Gear (SG): Right SG
See Right SG.

Blade Base (BB): Fortress Base
Weight of BB Only: 12 grams
Weight of BB with 1 set of metal balls (Original Weight): 14 grams
Weight of BB with 2 set of metal balls: 16 grams
Weight of BB with 3 set of metal balls: 18 grams

The Fortress Base is one of the best Blade Base for Defense type customizations. Fortress Base has an SG that contains a round metal tip which makes it an excellent Beyblade for defense. In fact, due to this round metal tip, it has a tendency to remain in the central area of the stadium in order to avoid attacks. The metal tip causes less friction between itself and the Beystadium which normally allows it to get knocked around in terms of defense, but its ability to hold up to 2 or 3 sets of metal balls prevents this because of the increase in weight.

Fortress Base can hold up 1 set of metal ball in its pocket,and other 4 matel balls: one for each hole.
Fortress Base can hold up the Bearing SG (Wolborg 2) and the Full Auto Clutch. When it hold up only 1 set of metal balls,during his spinning the metal balls are on the external part of the two pockets,when his spinning is going to finish,the metal balls are in the internal part of the two pockets.
This provide to give you two effect,one give you endurance,and the other one defense!

You can create some efficients combos with Draciel F's components:

Use in Defense Customization
You can make great defense types with Fortress Base. You can add more weight to your combos by adding two extra metal balls. More weight increases spin rate.

AR: War Lion (Galeon)
S-AR: Galeon's Sub-AR
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Right SG
BB: Fortress Base (2 set of metal balls) (Draciel F)

Use in Defense Customization
AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: SG Bearing Version 2 (Wolborg 2)
BB: Fortress Base (1 set metal balls)

Use in Attack Customization
SG: Neo Right (HMC)
BB: Fortress Base (1 Set Metal Balls)
Tip: Rubber tip (Dragoon V2)

Use in OHKO Customization
AR:Whale Crusher
WD:10 Heavy
SG:Left SG (SG Free Shaft Ver.)
SG Shaft: Full Auto Clutch (Driger F)
BB:Fortress Base (2 sets Metal Balls) (Draciel F)

Other Versions
Draciel F - Crystal Version
Draciel F - Metal Master Series Version
Draciel F - Random Booster F (Black Version)

Gallery
I must add photos

Overall
Like most Draciels, the AR of Draciel F has a poor use. What makes this Beyblade worth getting is just its BB: Fortress Base. It's an upgrade of SG Metal Ball (Draciel S): in order to maximize the BB’s efficiency, it is a good idea to purchase at least two of this to have the BB as well as 2 sets of metal balls. It is a good choice for the Defense combos and also for Attack combos due to its ability to hold up Bearing SG (Wolborg 2) and Full Auto Clutch (Driger F).

This is what i've wrote about Draciel F
In your opinion? Smile
I never consider foretress base for defensive combo but maybe I m wrong.
For the combo replace the spin gear with HMC.
i think there is a metal masters version and my bro and i are in possestion of the limited edition crystal version, if you need pics. (you will have to wait a week though)
(Aug. 23, 2010  9:55 PM)megablader2 Wrote: For the combo replace the spin gear with HMC.

According to Beywiki about Draciel Shield :
This BB can hold up to 2 sets of metal balls just like Metal Ball Base and Fortress Base, however, unlike the other two, it can hold a Heavy Metal Core (Metal Driger) in addition to the 2 sets of metal balls making it the heaviest BB ever at over 20 grams.

So this suggestion is impossible to do Pinching_eyes_2

(Aug. 24, 2010  1:41 AM)Leonwind Wrote: i think there is a metal masters version and my bro and i are in possestion of the limited edition crystal version, if you need pics. (you will have to wait a week though)

Yeah!It will be a good improvement for my article!Thank you Smile
Metal Balls do not equal SP :V
And I have an immense understanding of this base, especially since it can be used with bearing shafts.
I'll retype that part and give it to you.

Upper Dragoon
10 Heavy
SG Bearing Version 2
Fortress Base (1 set metal balls)

Is like my favorite defense combo.

EDIT: And that crystal version is probably draciel S :V
(Aug. 24, 2010  2:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Metal Balls do not equal SP :V
And I have an immense understanding of this base, especially since it can be used with bearing shafts.
I'll retype that part and give it to you.

Upper Dragoon
10 Heavy
SG Bearing Version 2
Fortress Base (1 set metal balls)

Is like my favorite defense combo.

EDIT: And that crystal version is probably draciel S :V

Thank you for your suggestion Smile
You're right about metal balls,but i didn't know in wich way i had to call them :p
I haven't got all of that components,but i trust in you Grin
I'll add this combo in my article!
You know a lot of thing about Plastics Smile
Thank you very much Mc Frown Wink

Edit: According to this site, the crystal version of Draciel F should be exist:
http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-1.htm (Photo number 8 on the right side)
Pictures?
Interested in buying.

But that's besides the point.
Yeah though, I'll PM you.
sorry. not for sale. however my bro did get it off amazon.com i dont know if they still have them in stock but ill take a look.
draciel F the BB can not use two ball games
metal, or am I wrong?
Yeah,you're right!
I forgot to correct it!
Thanks!Smile
For the defence and compact customs wouldn't HMC be a better spin gear due to the added weight?
Unfortunately it's impossible to put an HMC in the Draciel F's metal balls SG!Pinching_eyes_2
Well that's dumb. It would be way better if it could.
Yeah,you're right!
But with Draciel F's BB it's impossible!
If my mind works good,i remember that you can put the HMC in Draciel S' BB! Smile
my laptop finnaly got picked up today to be fixed! I will yave pics by the end of the week (and I mean it this time!!!)

BTW, there is no Phamtom Force version, only Clear and Metal Master. The S series of beys have Phantom Force, not F.
Correct.
Thanks Smile
(Sep. 20, 2010  6:56 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Well that's dumb. It would be way better if it could.

But you can put in shafts :V
SG Bearing Version 2 >>> HMC or something

And Fortress Base does not a compact make.
Yes,but i was saying that if you put an HMC in the Fortress Base,i will lose the original Draciel F's SG!
I know.
I was just telling megablader that even if it was possible to use HMC (it is to some extent) with Fortress Base, it still would not compare to SG Bearing Version 2.

EDIT: I don't know why I never mentioned this, but you can make a really odd attack combo with fortress base.
SG: Neo Right (HMC)
BB: Fortress Base (1 Set Metal Balls)
Tip: Rubber whatever tip (Dragoon V2)

Yes, it actually works.
Yeah well most of the older defence blade articles have HMC for the spin gear so I don't really agree with you.
Do you own Fortress Base? SG Oil Ball is it's own entity, and is part of the spin gear.
With HMC, the base just has a hole at the bottom and no tip.

EDIT: I'll put it this way: if you use any spin gear (including HMC!) that isn't a shaft and isn't SG Oil Ball, you have to use Dragoon V or Dragoon V2's tip, which doesn't bode well with defense.
if its one thing i remember about the plastics, its that generaly, almsot no parts from any Dragoon make for good defense.

Although I have never owned a HMC, from what i have heard/seen, it doesnt seem compatable with anything prior to the V series of plastic beys

Speaking of which, why did Hasbro replace the HMC with an engine gear? that makes no
sense in my head. was there any reasoning at all behind it?
Customize Grip Base
Left SG
Neo-Left SG
: \

And HMC is compatible with everything S series up until G series.