Dover Comic-Con '19

Thanks! I tried to vary what I was using, it was a little bit of pP but also some oE aH JD (lost!) and others. And the tournament was mostly dominated by stock Flare/Planet combos. I'm surprised more WBO regulars didn't show up, there were... a LOT of prizes. Most every participant walked away with several. They had sponsorship from Tomicahongkong (geez I hope they're doing alright. I do know it took them a few extra days than normal to ship the bey I ordered. It's serious out there!) and 3.style.

More people should come to the next one!
(Aug. 22, 2019  2:58 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Thanks! I tried to vary what I was using, it was a little bit of pP but also some oE aH JD (lost!) and others. And the tournament was mostly dominated by stock Flare/Planet combos. I'm surprised more WBO regulars didn't show up, there were... a LOT of prizes. Most every participant walked away with several. They had sponsorship from Tomicahongkong (geez I hope they're doing alright. I do know it took them a few extra days than normal to ship the bey I ordered. It's serious out there!) and 3.style.

More people should come to the next one!

I wish I could have come, but I left for vacation the same day of the tournament. I hope I can make the next one!
(Aug. 06, 2019  5:00 AM)NoahRC51 Wrote: Hello everyone!  This all came about real fast but we were able to pull something totally different together on Aug 17 2019 . I really hope to meet some of you out there. If you have any questions please hit me up.[Image: 67584002_10220306173590394_4376139145647...e=5DD6CEB5]

OMG DID THIS ALREADY HAPPED???? If not than is it in delaware? If so than I can't do it