Sept

Doofenshmirtz Beyblade Tournament!

Asheville, North Carolina
Tournament Results
The Rotary Pavilion at Carrier Park
199 Amboy Rd
  Park in the left parking lot near the roundabout. Meet at the pavilion.
1:00 PM on 09/27/2020
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]NC Bladers, now's your chance to battle I, Dr. Doofenshmirtz!  [/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]You see, back in my days in Drusselstein, all the bladers had these cool, powerful launchers. But all I had was a small, worn out light launcher. But now, I will get revenge and rule the world with my new Sparkinginator![/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Also, I have set a cap of 12 people to comply with the current rules set by the Governor of NC.[/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect[/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe![/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.
[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Read Full COVID-19 Requirements[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below. [/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]https://www.nc.gov/covid-19/staying-ahea...ase-2-faqs[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Precautions[/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]This pandemic is still going on, and because of it, I want to take the following precautions:[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]1. Wear a mask/face covering at ALL times during the event.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]2. Practice social distancing at ALL times, EXCEPT when you are doing the countdown and launching in the tournament.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]3. Do NOT touch another person’s Beyblades/launchers/stadiums.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]4. Before every match, both bladers MUST hand sanitize.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]5. Make sure to bring only one other person with you. The maximum for events is 24 according to the North Carolina governor, and that number includes family members, so we want to keep this number as low as possible and not exceed 24.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]6. If you are sick, DO NOT come.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Tournament Format[/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]This tournament will be run with a group round robin if all 12 people show up. A group round robin format divides the bladers into two groups of six people in this case. The two groups will battle everyone else in their group. The top two in each group advance.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]If this tournament gets less than twelve people, we will run a round robin. This means that everyone will battle against everyone else. The top four will advance.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Tournament Time[/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]This tournament starts at 1:00 PM. This means you should get here between 12:30 PM and 12:45 PM, since that is when registration will start. Registration closes at 1:00 PM, so make sure to be there before then.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Do not register for this event if you do not think you will be able to come.[/font]

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]First Place Prize: Beyblade Burst Rise Premium Collection (Thanks to RayneAvalon for donating this!)[/font]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
This will be interesting! Does this mean we’re gonna see someone cosplaying as Doofenshmirtz at the event (that could be hilarious lol). If so, I volunteer to be Perry lol.
I swear Fafnir- if you don’t dress up as Doofenshmirtz, I’m going to be very upset. Lol
Good luck with the tournament! Excited to see how it goes. Also, if anyone has a pet, like a dog or cat, you should dress them up as Perry. Or just dress up as Perry your self (also if anyone actually cosplays, try to take pictures if you can lol).
(Sep. 02, 2020  12:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Good luck with the tournament! Excited to see how it goes. Also, if anyone has a pet, like a dog or cat, you should dress them up as Perry. Or just dress up as Perry your self (also if anyone actually cosplays, try to take pictures if you can lol).

While probably cheaper costume wise, a human-sized Perry would be a lot funnier in my opinion.
(Sep. 02, 2020  12:48 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: This will be interesting! Does this mean we’re gonna see someone cosplaying as Doofenshmirtz at the event (that could be hilarious lol). If so, I volunteer to be Perry lol.
Sure! Prepare to lose, Perry the platypus!
(Sep. 02, 2020  12:51 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I swear Fafnir- if you don’t dress up as Doofenshmirtz, I’m going to be very upset. Lol
I will be Doofenshmirtz, and I will win the tournament with my newest invention: The Sparkinginator!
(Sep. 02, 2020  12:54 AM)WonderChick05 Wrote: I volunteer to be Candace!!
That would be cool!
(Sep. 02, 2020  1:05 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  12:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Good luck with the tournament! Excited to see how it goes. Also, if anyone has a pet, like a dog or cat, you should dress them up as Perry. Or just dress up as Perry your self (also if anyone actually cosplays, try to take pictures if you can lol).

While probably cheaper costume wise, a human-sized Perry would be a lot funnier in my opinion.
Absolutely. Like what this guy did.
(Sep. 02, 2020  1:13 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  1:05 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: While probably cheaper costume wise, a human-sized Perry would be a lot funnier in my opinion.
Absolutely. Like what this guy did.

Bro I just came here from seeing that video.
I can't come, but I hope that someone wears a Doofenshmirtz outfit-inator.
You should have named it Doofenshmirtz evil Beyblade tournamentSmile
This is on my b-day may be able to make it
“Doofenshmirtz-Beyblade-Tournament-Inator”
two tournaments in one month, i'm gonna be busy testing parts and combo heheheh!
I used to be able to tell you the plot of every episode

I mean, would i be considered Phineas, I 3-D model beyblades so...
(Sep. 02, 2020  4:35 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I used to be able to tell you the plot of every episode

But can you fight a mummy or create a rocket ship or have 104 days of summer vacation.
(Sep. 02, 2020  4:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  4:35 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I used to be able to tell you the plot of every episode

But can you fight a mummy or create a rocket ship or have 104 days of summer vacation.

I wish
I just had someone PM me asking if I could pick them up at their house and take them to the tournament.
Folks, if don't think you can come, then PLEASE don't join.
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:04 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I just had someone PM me asking if I could pick them up at their house and take them to the tournament.
Folks, if you can't come, then PLEASE don't join.

They were probably trolling especially with the whole pandemic thing
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:04 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I just had someone PM me asking if I could pick them up at their house and take them to the tournament.
Folks, if you can't come, then PLEASE don't join.

They were probably trolling especially with the whole pandemic thing

#Fafnir showed me who it was. This guy did the same thing with my tournament. He may not be joking.
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2020  6:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They were probably trolling especially with the whole pandemic thing

#Fafnir showed me who it was. This guy did the same thing with my tournament. He may not be joking.

That is also a possibility. I just don’t understand why you would ask to carpool during a global pandemic.
Sorry can’t come anymore my parents said I couldn’t and are mad me for joining.☹️