Donate to the WBO to make 2016 a great year for Beyblade!

(Mar. 24, 2010  6:28 AM)Robsta Wrote: How does a Paypal account not make sense?

no because my old paypal account always had negative money for the balance even though i hooked it up to the credit card. and the credit card had money on it, and it was charged but the paypal balance was still negative for some reason
(Mar. 24, 2010  7:40 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: no because my old paypal account always had negative money for the balance even though i hooked it up to the credit card. and the credit card had money on it, and it was charged but the paypal balance was still negative for some reason

You can't have a negative paypal balance... if you have no money in your paypal account it'll take it from your bank account.

Anywho, I'm gonna donate once I make a deposit in my bank
My two faces look lonely Wink (here's $10)
(Apr. 28, 2010  6:09 AM)Robsta Wrote: My two faces look lonely Wink (here's $10)

Thanks! We really appreciate it. Grin
hello, sorry for my modest donation, good continuation, I will give more the next time.
Au passage je suis francais et ce serai cool qu'il y est un topic 'french' car je crois qu'il n'y en a pas. (désolé je savais pas ou poster cette suggestion)
(Apr. 29, 2010  5:18 PM)dante05 Wrote: hello, sorry for my modest donation, good continuation, I will give more the next time.
Au passage je suis francais et ce serai cool qu'il y est un topic 'french' car je crois qu'il n'y en a pas. (désolé je savais pas ou poster cette suggestion)

Any amount of appreciated. Thanks!
Will you be allowed to donate at an event in cash?
I would If able at the BRC because I don't have a credit card, etc. Smile
(May. 01, 2010  8:59 PM)IceRyu Wrote: Will you be allowed to donate at an event in cash?
I would If able at the BRC because I don't have a credit card, etc. Smile

That would be fine. Smile
Donating at BRC.
i sent a donation of $10 i'll donate as much as i can when i can. i might donate 10 more later this week!

just want to help out abit!
haha I remember I joined the site just to kill time during exams, but its actually rekindled my interest in beyblade. Not sure if thats a good thing or notTongue_out, but here's $15!
Wow guys! Thanks so much; this is especially useful right now with what we're planning ... Smile
It was by chance i found this website, it was infact a crazy way i found out beyblade was back.

I want to do what i can!

I'll be donating as much as i can when i can. Its one of the only things i could do for the WBO besides things dont pay for them selves and im more then happy to help.
I read the first page, and like Brad said earlier, perhaps we could put advertisements from our official dealers?
EDIT: and I will donate soon around summer time, just to keep it clearly related to this theme.
I might donate $10.00 at Beyblade revival cup. I think if we all donate then this would be the greatest year of beyblading
I wanted another black face booster so I donated $10 yesterday.
Happy to help!
I have Donated $30 so Far Grin

I havent my 3rd Face because Im waiting for White Gasp
I have donated around $150 due to my own facebooster blacks and the ones that I gifted to others.

Expecting no more donations until beydays to celebrate the event and for the Whites.
Is there any way to donate £
(May. 13, 2011  11:27 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote: Is there any way to donate £

You donate through Paypal so it will just do the conversion for you and display how much you're paying in your own currency before you commit.
I wish to donate on beyday at'Ulitmate Challenge', But how will I?
(May. 14, 2011  2:06 AM)Hope Wrote: I wish to donate on beyday at'Ulitmate Challenge', But how will I?

You just give momiji manju more money, make sure he writes how much you gave somewhere, and he should be telling us afterwards who purchased a Blader Passport, who just paid a regular entry, who possibly donated more, etc.
Quote:If every member donated just $10, we'd have almost $8000!

think that needs to be updated. LOL
(May. 31, 2011  2:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Quote:If every member donated just $10, we'd have almost $42000!

think that needs to be updated. LOL

Done Smile

I'll donate after I get enough in a couple of days Smile
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If every member donated just $10, we'd have almost $420000! Imagine what we could do with that!?
I propose global domination.