Donate to the WBO to make 2016 a great year for Beyblade!

hm i could try to ( on a friday or something) Maybe in a couple of weeks my dad will give me money since ill be with him and ill give to u guys Joyful_2 i appreciate u keeping the site up and running when ur not even getting money for it . (excatly why i told my mom i wanna make a site but i aint gonna do it Tired to much work that comes with it)
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If every member donated just $10, we'd have almost $420000! Imagine what we could do with that!?
I propose global domination.

some for battleships some for beys to use as weapons no who here is a scentist to awaken their spirits i mean we have alot to offer 420,000
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:30 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If every member donated just $10, we'd have almost $420000! Imagine what we could do with that!?

some for battleships some for beys to use as weapons no who here is a scentist to awaken their spirits i mean we have alot to offer 420,000
No.. Let Build WBO WBBA building Grin 1 for East West South USA 1 for Canada 1 for England 1 for Italy
OK New List

1. Make Headquarters I....I mean..... WBO Buildings
2. Buy Attack War Vehicles Space Land Air and Sea
3. Take Over Hasbro Takara Tomy and Sono Kong for Beyblade Power
4. Bribe Scientist to make our Beys Spirits Real
5. TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE
LOL
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:42 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: OK New List

1. Make Headquarters I....I mean..... WBO Buildings<--- Possiable
2. Buy Attack War Vehicles Space Land Air and Sea <--- Impossible
3. Take Over Hasbro Takara Tomy and Sono Kong for Beyblade Power <--- No
4. Bribe Scientist to make our Beys Spirits Real <--- Impossible
5. TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE <--- Impossible
LOL
that's my answers :]
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:52 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:

LOL

Or have a contest where the winner gets to maufacture there own beyblade !!! Like TT contest !! lol jk
(Jun. 03, 2011  3:01 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:52 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:

LOL

Or have a contest where the winner gets to maufacture there own beyblade !!! Like TT contest !! lol jk
Impossible seriously.... get to the Possible ideas
Like making buildings is much more practical...

On a more serious note, I would love to see a larger attempt at public advertising if we do reach the necessary funds.
I second that
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:40 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:

No.. Let Build WBO WBBA building Grin 1 for East West South USA 1 for Canada 1 for England 1 for Italy

None for the West part of the US??? Angry
Does BeyBrad a comitee member again or just helping out with the annoucement?

Anyway I am going to try and make it a habit of donating every month.
(Jun. 03, 2011  7:29 AM)RAW Wrote: Does BeyBrad a comitee member again or just helping out with the annoucement?

Check when this thread was first posted.

That's not necessary at all, but if you want to do it, that's great! Smile
When we donate who would you know who it's from so we can get the Face booster? Would we put it in the message on the paypal thing?
(Jun. 03, 2011  7:29 AM)RAW Wrote: Does BeyBrad a comitee member again or just helping out with the annoucement?

hah..like kei said..chech the date of the first post..beybrad was a committe member..and much bigger than that..he is the creator of WBO...now he is retired..
(Jun. 03, 2011  12:20 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: When we donate who would you know who it's from so we can get the Face booster? Would we put it in the message on the paypal thing?

I usually just post in this thread or PM a committee member.
¬¬

Who was the person who necro'd this and made me look bad...however I should have read the WHOLE OP.

Lol, I cannot believe people actually "buy" face boosters. I actually doubt as much people will donate if they got nothing out of it but some people will I guess.
(Jun. 03, 2011  12:43 PM)RAW Wrote: ¬¬

Who was the person who necro'd this and made me look bad...however I should have read the WHOLE OP.

Lol, I cannot believe people actually "buy" face boosters. I actually doubt as much people will donate if they got nothing out of it but some people will I guess.
We did donate before faces came out...
(Jun. 03, 2011  5:48 AM)Nano Wrote:
I second that
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:40 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:

None for the West part of the US??? Angry
I did type West
We got lots of donations before Face Boosters came out. I think the incentive helps, but mostly I think people donate to the WBO because they love the WBO and all the work they do; not to get a Face. The Face is just a nice bonus and was my way (now the WBO's way) of rewarding people who helped us.

I remember there was a 12 year old kid who donated like $150. I don't remember his name. I wonder if he is still around.
Control_? I've heard that he donated $150.And yes,he's still around.
(Jun. 06, 2011  2:49 PM)♥ Wrote: anuuuu ?

Yeah, that's him.
whats the record holder for the highist donation? i kind of been dreaming to break it, yet i really dont know how much it is LOL.

i dont donate for face boosters i rather earn them,

its quite honestly different this time around now that im older i can actually help out, im not much good at anything anymore but i do have money, money i really dont need for my age so i figure heck, why not help the one thing i love most. BEYBLADE.
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you donate more than $10 to the WBO

Does that mean all at once? Or can it be over time? Say, $5 now, $2 later, and $3 after that?
(Jun. 06, 2011  10:46 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: whats the record holder for the highist donation? i kind of been dreaming to break it, yet i really dont know how much it is LOL.

i dont donate for face boosters i rather earn them,

its quite honestly different this time around now that im older i can actually help out, im not much good at anything anymore but i do have money, money i really dont need for my age so i figure heck, why not help the one thing i love most. BEYBLADE.

I was just looking at our PayPal account a moment ago and noticed that you donated $200. Is this correct?!

(Jun. 06, 2011  11:06 PM)Odin Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2009  7:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you donate more than $10 to the WBO

Does that mean all at once? Or can it be over time? Say, $5 now, $2 later, and $3 after that?

It could be over time, I suppose ... but it would be easier for us if you just waited until you had $10.
(Jun. 07, 2011  12:28 AM)Kei Wrote: I was just looking at our PayPal account a moment ago and noticed that you donated $200. Is this correct?!

eh, yeah.....i kinda did, i will have some more later this month from a donation sale/bid on my DA. hopefully that helps too!