Does anyone want to be a judge at my tournament

I was thinking of becoming an organizer and I wanted to host a tournament in the U.S.A

But I need judges.
(Dec. 26, 2019  10:12 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: I was thinking of becoming an organizer and I wanted to host a tournament in the U.S.A

But I need judges.

Let me explain a few things:

1: You should have put this in the beyblade WBO communities thread, not here.

Anyways, to become an organizer you have to meet a few requirements before you even study the guide and take the quiz. Those requirements are:

1: You have to at least be 13 to become an organizer

2: You need at least 50 posts. I see you met this one so that’s good.

After that you need to post in the right community thread, and get the interest of four people. Then you study the organizer’s guide and take the test. If you did well they will approve you to be an organizer.
(Dec. 26, 2019  10:12 PM)Emperor 1 Wrote: I was thinking of becoming an organizer and I wanted to host a tournament in the U.S.A

But I need judges.

Don’t you live in Guyana?
I changed my mind I want to become a judge plus I have a lot of months till I turn 13
Well step 1 is to go to tournaments I guess. Learn from doing. Where in the US would you want to judge?
I wish of I could of done a vote ,but I have 76states ,but I don't know which country:

1. Boston
2. Philadelphia
3. New York
4. Texas
5. California
6. MD
(Dec. 27, 2019  12:55 AM)Emperor 1 Wrote: I wish of I could of done a vote ,but I have 7 states ,but I don't know which country:

1. Boston
2.Philadelphia
3. New York
4. Texas
5. California

Boston is a city in Massachusetts
I know Boston is city . I just didn't feel like typing it
(Dec. 27, 2019  1:15 AM)Emperor 1 Wrote: I know Boston is city . I just didn't feel like typing it

If you live in Guyana how are you going to judge a tournament in the US?
I'm going to the U.S.A for spring break
I'm so confused. You have no experience participating in or judging WBO tournaments, but you want to show up at some US state and judge or organize?

You're almost 13. I would be surprised if you had any kind of say in where you're going for spring break.

If you do manage to attend a WBO tournament during your spring break, whenever that is, you should ask the organizer of they'll allow you to judge. They might quiz you, so make sure you're knowledgeable on the judge's guide, and polite.
Oh hi emporor it would be great if you could come try to have a tournament in Maryland over spring break if you can’t I might for you it has been awhile since we have talked I will message you on discord