Does anyone know who this guy is?

I assume that this person is from the WBO because he said “here’s the feedback asked on the WBO”. And this isn’t the first time I’ve gotten a rude comment from this person. So does anybody know who this guy is? Like who on the WBO has the YouTube named called Default Name?
Default Name
5 minutes ago
“Lazy thumbnails, lack of knowledge on graphics, busy background with a a fake stadium, terrible transitions, a lot to learn, poor camera quality, here's the feedback asked on the WBO”

Please tell me if you know who he is
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:24 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I assume that this person is from the WBO because he said “here’s the feedback asked on the WBO”. And this isn’t the first time I’ve gotten a rude comment from this person. So does anybody know who this guy is? Like who on the WBO has the YouTube named called Default Name?
Default Name
5 minutes ago
“Lazy thumbnails, lack of knowledge on graphics, busy background with a a fake stadium, terrible transitions, a lot to learn, poor camera quality, here's the feedback asked on the WBO”

give us his channel link
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:28 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:24 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I assume that this person is from the WBO because he said “here’s the feedback asked on the WBO”. And this isn’t the first time I’ve gotten a rude comment from this person. So does anybody know who this guy is? Like who on the WBO has the YouTube named called Default Name?
Default Name
5 minutes ago

give us his channel link

Ok

(Mar. 17, 2021  8:28 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
Default Name
5 minutes ago

give us his channel link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv-3FG0...QZQ/videos

Wait, how is the channel link gonna help find out who this dude is?
I have no idea who that is. You should not have made a thread for this. You should not have made a thread for this in the Beyblade General subforum. You should stop making threads and even posts until you get a better handle on what posts go where, and why or why not.

You should not concern yourself with what some random person on YouTube thinks. You should block that account and delete the comments from it. Not everyone is going to enjoy your videos.
It’s fine if he doesn’t like the videos. I’m just saying this isn’t the first time I’ve gotten a rude comment from this dude. And he specifically said” here’s the feedback given on the WBO” so someone in the WBO is being rude. I’d just like to know who it is and see why he’s being so rude.
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:33 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I have no idea who that is. You should not have made a thread for this. You should not have made a thread for this in the Beyblade General subforum. You should stop making threads and even posts until you get a better handle on what posts go where, and why or why not.

You should not concern yourself with what some random person on YouTube thinks. You should block that account and delete the comments from it. Not everyone is going to enjoy your videos.

I agree. it's useless to make threads like these for youtube stuff which isn't even a natural part of beyblade. People should stop making threads like these

(Mar. 17, 2021  8:35 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: It’s fine if he doesn’t like the videos. I’m just saying this isn’t the first time I’ve gotten a rude comment from this dude. And he specifically said” here’s the feedback given on the WBO” so someone in the WBO is being rude. I’d just like to know who it is and see why he’s being so rude.

so what? you don't have to make a big deal about it. especially create a new thread for such a topic. Just ignore the person, not all ppl are nice, and you very well know that.
For some reason it’s not letting me quote you Ryuga’s Son so I’ll just repeat what I told Deceased Crab.

It’s fine if he doesn’t like the videos. I’m just saying this isn’t the first time I’ve gotten a rude comment from this dude. And he specifically said” here’s the feedback given on the WBO” so someone in the WBO is being rude. I’d just like to know who it is and see why he’s being so rude.
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:37 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: For some reason it’s not letting me quote you Ryuga’s Son so I’ll just repeat what I told Deceased Crab.

You don't have to. if someone posts critiscm about WBO, let them, what's the big deal? critiscm is a part of the world, and we have to ignore it. if we ignore it, we won't cause big dramas. Just let it go dude.
He’s not posting criticism ABOUT the WBO. He is FROM the WBO. He said “here’s the feedback given from the WBO, and now that I type it, he said “given from the WBO, so he must be part of the staff or one of the members that joined years ago. Ok, I’ll stop posting in this thread unless somebody actually wants to help, but just know I’m investigating.
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: He’s not posting criticism ABOUT the WBO. He is FROM the WBO. He said “here’s the feedback given from the WBO, and now that I type it, he said “given from the WBO, so he must be part of the staff or one of the members that joined years ago. Ok, I’ll stop posting in this thread unless somebody actually wants to help, but just know I’m investigating.

So what? it's a person's opinion. Not a big deal! imma report this, so we don't have to cause some stupid drama and get entangled in stupid stuff.
Ok, report it if you want. Also, to any staff members that read this,please don’t ban my account. Also, Ryuga’s Son, sorry if I sound rude. I’m just kinda mad. Are we good?
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok, report it if you want. Also, to any staff members that read this,please don’t ban my account. Also, Ryuga’s Son, sorry if I sound rude. I’m just kinda mad. Are we good?

they won't ban you prob, just close this thread.
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:47 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok, report it if you want. Also, to any staff members that read this,please don’t ban my account. Also, Ryuga’s Son, sorry if I sound rude. I’m just kinda mad. Are we good?

they won't ban you prob, just close this thread.

Oh, now it lets me quote you. Lol.
Default Name
5 minutes ago

No one is realistically going to know
It's just better to ignore that person, don't let em get you down.
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: It's just better to ignore that person, don't let em get you down.

Thanks. But, I have a question. So the standard stadium. Youtubers like Zankye, their standard stadium frame has the word beyblade on it. So that means it’s 100% real, my frame has the letters TD. Does that mean mine is fake? I mean I did buy mine for 19 bucks cheaper that the OG one but because it didn’t come with clips and it is slightly used.
(Mar. 17, 2021  9:00 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  8:57 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: It's just better to ignore that person, don't let em get you down.

Thanks. But, I have a question. So the standard stadium. Youtubers like Zankye, their standard stadium frame has the word beyblade on it. So that means it’s 100% real, my frame has the letters TD. Does that mean mine is fake? I mean I did buy mine for 19 bucks cheaper that the OG one but because it didn’t come with clips and it is slightly used.

its probably fake.