Do you have friends in real-life that like Beyblade?

(Nov. 16, 2020  8:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Something I regret is I accidentaly dent the stadium when I kicked my soccer ball after my team won. Oh boy my friends got mad at me

that is a big oof moment right there
The most embarrasing thing would be your playing beyblade and your crush sees you there
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The most embarrasing thing would be your playing beyblade and your crush sees you there

ngl, this has happened to me one too many times before
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The most embarrasing thing would be your playing beyblade and your crush sees you there

ngl, this has happened to me one too many times before

Big OOF
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Something I regret is I accidentaly dent the stadium when I kicked my soccer ball after my team won. Oh boy my friends got mad at me

lol
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:29 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

lol

Oh boy that is a day I will never forget

happened lost of time to me. But I end up always breaking beys i hate
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:30 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

happened lost of time to me. But I end up always breaking beys i hate

I broke God Valkyrie cause I hate Valt lol
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:30 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: happened lost of time to me. But I end up always breaking beys i hate

I broke God Valkyrie cause I hate Valt lol

lol. I broke wonder valtrey before. I had to pay 15 dollars.
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:31 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I broke God Valkyrie cause I hate Valt lol

lol. I broke wonder valtrey before. I had to pay 15 dollars.

now that is big oof
there is one time me and my friend were playing beyblade (i was using Venom Diabolos stock and i think he was using Heaven Pegasus)

i burst pegasus and the layer hit him square between the eyes (pretty much on the bridge of his nose)

i probably shouldnt have laughed as much as i did then LMAO!
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:32 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: there is one time me and my friend were playing beyblade (i was using Venom Diabolos stock and i think he was using Heaven Pegasus)

i burst pegasus and the layer hit him square between the eyes (pretty much on the bridge of his nose)

i probably shouldnt have laughed as much as i did then LMAO!

Plays sad trumpet noise
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:31 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: lol. I broke wonder valtrey before. I had to pay 15 dollars.

now that is big oof

yup. What is ur most shameful lose in beyblade? Mine is when my destructor l drago got obilerated by Earth Eagle (stadium out, sended it flying)
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: now that is big oof

yup. What is ur most shameful lose in beyblade? Mine is when my destructor l drago got obilerated by Earth Eagle (stadium out, sended it flying)

When Variant Lucifer bursted to Super Hyperion and the chasis got dented badly
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: yup. What is ur most shameful lose in beyblade? Mine is when my destructor l drago got obilerated by Earth Eagle (stadium out, sended it flying)

When Variant Lucifer bursted to Super Hyperion and the chasis got dented badly

lol........I remember how my friend's wonder valtrey stadiumed out my hell kerbecs
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:36 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When Variant Lucifer bursted to Super Hyperion and the chasis got dented badly

lol........I remember how my friend's wonder valtrey stadiumed out my hell kerbecs

These beys go crazy
Also I noticed u changed your pfp
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:36 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: lol........I remember how my friend's wonder valtrey stadiumed out my hell kerbecs

These beys go crazy

yup. Just to tell everybody, "HAND ALL THE POWER OVER TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!"
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:37 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: These beys go crazy

Lol
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:37 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: yup. Just to tell everybody, "HAND ALL THE POWER OVER TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!"

Lol

lol...but seriosuly, hand over all power to THE DRAGON EMEPEROR!
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: These beys go crazy

When my Hasbro bey Surge Xcalius bursted Hasbro Dranzer S, the Dranzer layer flew like 10 feet away from the stadium.
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:40 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: yup. Just to tell everybody, "HAND ALL THE POWER OVER TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!"

When my Hasbro bey Surge Xcalius bursted Hasbro Dranzer S, the Dranzer layer flew like 10 feet away from the stadium.

oh no
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:09 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: do you have any friends in real life that like beyblade?

(i searched and i didnt see any threads like this)

2 people, expect they don’t know about WBO
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:40 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: yup. Just to tell everybody, "HAND ALL THE POWER OVER TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!"

Dranzer got yeeted........I sadly broke my dranzer like three years ago when my friend's hell kerbeus was launched right on him........
I remember my Dranzer MS breaking Lightning L-Drago (Burst) like 2 months ago
(Nov. 16, 2020  8:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I remember my Dranzer MS breaking Lightning L-Drago (Burst) like 2 months ago

lets battle then...my destructor l drago on attack mode will get revenge and shred dranzer to PIECES