Do you feel a connection with your bey?

I notice a change of the my beys spin when I get pumped serious bc my bey mostly burst with 3 hits but when I put emotions on the battle my bey bursts the opponent but I always lurch it like always and my opponent always win and I always lose but when I put emotions and focus my bey and I start winning. So I think this game is not just luck is the connection with your bey makes a difference and determination.
That'd be just you being somewhat delusional. It got more powerful because you unconsciously exert more force into your launches since you were quite pumped up.
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:25 AM)Longinox Wrote: That'd be just you being delusional. It got more powerful because you unconsciously exert more force into your launches since you were quite pumped up.

I always luanch my bey  the same way and the same force.
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:27 AM)Blareswyvron Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:25 AM)Longinox Wrote: That'd be just you being delusional. It got more powerful because you unconsciously exert more force into your launches since you were quite pumped up.

I always luanch my bey  the same way and the same force.

Keyword; unconsciously. You don't notice you've gotten stronger and no launch has the same force as the other.
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:28 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:27 AM)Blareswyvron Wrote: I always luanch my bey  the same way and the same force.

Keyword; unconsciously. You don't notice you've gotten stronger and no launch has the same force as the other.

You can kinda notice bc if you change the force that put in it it will spin differently if you a lot force it start acting wild or you can hear like a different sound when they spin.
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:32 AM)Blareswyvron Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:28 AM)Longinox Wrote: Keyword; unconsciously. You don't notice you've gotten stronger and no launch has the same force as the other.

You can kinda notice bc if you change the force that put in it it will spin differently if you a lot force it start acting wild or you can hear like a different sound when they spin.

No like, I meant the way a person would pull the string/ripcord off a launcher. You wouldn't notice the force exerted on your arm.
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:25 AM)Longinox Wrote: That'd be just you being somewhat delusional. It got more powerful because you unconsciously exert more force into your launches since you were quite pumped up.

let the kid dream
now serious
maybe because he gets pumped he actually launches harder and does not notice
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:33 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:32 AM)Blareswyvron Wrote: You can kinda notice bc if you change the force that put in it it will spin differently if you a lot force it start acting wild or you can hear like a different sound when they spin.

No like, I meant the way a person would pull the string/ripcord off a launcher. You wouldn't notice the force exerted on your arm.

I know what you mean but I have to always pull the cord the same way with the same force or my bey never gets launched.
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:34 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:25 AM)Longinox Wrote: That'd be just you being somewhat delusional. It got more powerful because you unconsciously exert more force into your launches since you were quite pumped up.

let the kid dream
now serious

Yeah we could just leave it at that, whenever athletes get pumped up they tend to perform better and this could apply to normal people as well. So maybe a mini adrenaline rush?
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:36 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:34 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: let the kid dream
now serious

Yeah we could just leave it at that, whenever athletes get pumped up they tend to perform better and this could apply to normal people as well. So maybe a mini adrenaline rush?

Well it's a bey-drenaline rush
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:36 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:34 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: let the kid dream
now serious

What if he got pumped like after he launched and the same result happens
(Jan. 29, 2021  6:21 AM)Sparking blader Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:36 AM)Longinox Wrote: Yeah we could just leave it at that, whenever athletes get pumped up they tend to perform better and this could apply to normal people as well. So maybe a mini adrenaline rush?

What if he got pumped like after he launched and the same result happens

Yes that happens a lot

That is why I am talking about
I do as well. One day my master Diabolos was on a losing streak against my friend, but the next time we met up it annihilated every bey. This is also known as luck.
No not at all, all it does is spin around miss and hit Walls then get to the middle when it’s about to stop spinning
bonds with beys dont exist.

nvm connections are real just not spiritul ones like in the anime

Lol i have a connection with my naked diabolos combo ngl it kind of speaks to me sometimes...(the combo is naked diabolos 00 vortex extend+
(Jan. 29, 2021  3:48 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: bonds with beys dont exist.

Lol i have a connection with my naked diabolos combo ngl it kind of speaks to me sometimes...(the combo is naked diabolos 00 vortex extend+

I have a connection with my stock super hyperion, since it can beat a meta combo like Master Diabolos 00 glaive xtend+ !

connectios with bey exists (thats why you get emotional when your mom throws them away)
but connections with the avatars is pure fiction
Yes I kinda do with L Drago, cuz I really like it
The connections are real. Every time i battle with my phoenix i can tell exactly when the armor will fly off and i haven't even had it for a week and my doomscizor does moves on command.
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:28 PM)micksterfist Wrote: The connections are real. Every time i battle with my phoenix i can tell exactly when the armor will fly off and i haven't even had it for a week and my doomscizor does moves on command.

Instinct. It’s pretty easy to tell where doomscizor is moving, and pretty easy to tell where an armor ko hit is coming. Ngl tho, it’s pretty fun shouting out special moves and such. But just know, beys are inanimate pieces of plastic, and there are hundreds of thousands exactly like it. Think how many of the same mold you saw in a store. Then think how many retail stores, online and otherwise, there are. Not tryna ruin your fun,  but this IS reality.
No connection but if I did it would be with Dranzer lol

Ik a really good psychologist, she might prevent you from going fully insane...
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:28 PM)micksterfist Wrote: The connections are real. Every time i battle with my phoenix i can tell exactly when the armor will fly off and i haven't even had it for a week and my doomscizor does moves on command.

Instinct. It’s pretty easy to tell where doomscizor is moving, and pretty easy to tell where an armor kit hit is coming. Ngl tho, it’s pretty fun shouting out special moves and such. But just know, beys are inanimate pieces of plastic, and there are hundreds of thousands exactly like it. Think how many of the same mold you saw in a store. Then think how many retail stores, online and otherwise, there are. Not tryna ruin your fun,  but this IS reality.

It’s also fun to call the beys name. I guess me and Achilles need to work on our bond because he never responds. It’s not like he’s an inanimate object, by the heavens that’s impossible.
Imagine having a bond with Storm Spriggan and you say you can beat everyone with Storm Spriggan
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Instinct. It’s pretty easy to tell where doomscizor is moving, and pretty easy to tell where an armor kit hit is coming. Ngl tho, it’s pretty fun shouting out special moves and such. But just know, beys are inanimate pieces of plastic, and there are hundreds of thousands exactly like it. Think how many of the same mold you saw in a store. Then think how many retail stores, online and otherwise, there are. Not tryna ruin your fun,  but this IS reality.

It’s also fun to call the beys name. I guess me and Achilles need to work on our bond because he never responds. It’s not like he’s an inanimate object, by the heavens that’s impossible.

Reality is nothing but the greatest illusion
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:07 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

I have a connection with my stock super hyperion, since it can beat a meta combo like Master Diabolos 00 glaive xtend+ !

connectios with bey exists (thats why you get emotional when your mom throws them away)
but connections with the avatars is pure fiction
Connections with worldly things is common. If you buy it, you love it. But don’t put those things above friends and family.

Dang I sound like some nirvana hippie surfer dude lol

(Jan. 29, 2021  4:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Instinct. It’s pretty easy to tell where doomscizor is moving, and pretty easy to tell where an armor kit hit is coming. Ngl tho, it’s pretty fun shouting out special moves and such. But just know, beys are inanimate pieces of plastic, and there are hundreds of thousands exactly like it. Think how many of the same mold you saw in a store. Then think how many retail stores, online and otherwise, there are. Not tryna ruin your fun,  but this IS reality.

It’s fun to do that, but don’t blur the lines.

(Jan. 29, 2021  4:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imagine having a bond with Storm Spriggan and you say you can beat everyone with Storm Spriggan

Wow, uhhhhhh